August 27, 2014 | 1749 users online

Lipstick - Clinique - Different Lipstick - Tenderheart

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2008 7:15:00 PM More reviews by itshannah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Got this in a Nordstrom clinique gwp and what a pleasant surprise! The texture is very creamy and smooth. It glides on as a semi-sheer, but gorgeous color---a muted, SHEER red with a nudish, burnt orange vibe to it. For someone who thinks red lipstick looks OTT, this is a marvelous alternative to add some color.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2008 11:08:00 AM More reviews by mooshrimp

I wouldn't pick a shade like this for myself normally, but hey it was free. I didn't have any problems with it being too sheer. I thought it had a lot of nice color. It was a very glamorous look because it was a dark sort of, well something. I don't really know how to describe the color. It somehow brightened my face a bit. Like I said before I would NEVER have picked this color for myself on my own. But I like it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2008 12:47:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a great neutral cinnamon color that applies much sheerer than it looks in the tube. I am a fair skinned red head and this looks great on me. Very natural. A hint of shine, Very creamy and does not dry out the lips. It is my go-to daily color.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2008 2:35:00 PM More reviews by crazyfrog13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this as a GWP and I really like it. This neutral shade (kind of a pinky-brown on me) pairs nicely with my fair skin and subtly intensifies my natural lip colour. What I love most about this lippie is the formula; I usually hate the way lipstick feels on my lips and stick to balm or gloss, but this stuff has a creamy, moisturizing feel that doesn't dry out my lips. The lasting power leaves something to be desired, but again, the ones with lasting power often feel terrible on my lips. I like that there's no fragrance as well, so I can put it on and forget I'm wearing lipstick at all.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/24/2008 7:59:00 PM More reviews by SouthernAngel

When I tried this color on at the mu counter, I really liked how it looked. My sister liked it so much, she bought the same shade in their spf gloss. I was really disappointed when I got home and tried the ls/ on. You can't really tell I am wearing lipstick. I have fairly pigmented lips and with this color, it doesn't even look like I am wearing l/s.

I was looking for a YLBB shade but this is too neutral for me. I just don't understand why it looks so much lighter at home. I do like the feel and smell of the lipstick but am disappointed in the color.

I would try this brand again but I don't think I would try another neutral.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2008 12:29:00 AM More reviews by sofabean

I got this as a GWP. I normally wouldn't purchase a color like this because it just doesn't work for my skintone. However, the lipstick is very creamy and I do like the texture of it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2008 7:01:00 PM More reviews by rock_chica81

I first bought this about 9 years ago and I remember actually finishing the tube and scraping out what was left of it. I then became a lipstick fiend and bought every brand and shade out there. I just recently repurchased this lipstick and remembered why I loved it so much. The color is such a nice neutral. Really looks like my lipcolor but better. I love the texture of it. Not matte, not glossy. There's no shimmer to it just a hint of shine. No annoying taste or smell. I've fallen in love with it all over again. Will never again go without it :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2008 12:02:00 AM More reviews by pieholdensuite

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the warmth that Tendeheart delivers. This is a beautiful neutral shade that makes my lips just a touch rosier and plusher. The texture is very smooth, and glitter/shimmer free which is a nice break once ina while! It is not a glossy lipstick but it is not completely matte either, which I like. This lippie just makes it look like you wake up with perfect lips. I love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2008 4:47:00 AM More reviews by zekele

I have been purchasing this lipstick since I was 13 years old and saw it in Seventeen magazine :). I'm normally not a fan of neutral/nude shades, but when I'm in the mood for that family of colors, I always go for Tenderheart. It's the kind of shade that works really well on many complexions. I wear it with Clinique's Honeystick lipliner.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2008 2:45:00 AM More reviews by booboo27

i love this product. i got it as a free sample when i bought perfumes for my mom and aunt for christmas. thought i'd give it a try and i have to say this is the only lipstick (in this color - tenderheart) that ever matched the real color of my lips. i have sensitive lips, it dries if i don't put lip balm on before i apply lipstick. with this i dont even have to put a lipbalm on. it's awesome, and it doesnt feel heavy. i love it