OPI I'm Not Really A Waitress

4.5

I do not normally wear metallics once in a while I will wear one with a slight hint of sparkle but I do not have too many. I do have this one because it's an annual winner on the Allure Magazine Best of Beauty Awards. On my complextion does really look good. If and when I run out I hope it will be available even though I don't wear it often.

This is my absolute favorite color for my toes. It looks good with my skin whether I am pale or tan and is the perfect shade of red.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is my most favorite nail polish. In the world. This particular red looks great with my pale skin. It's pretty much the only color polish I use. I'm on my second bottle now. I get so many compliments on this color. It's always on my toes and frequently on my fingers. I definitely recommend this - I've finally found the perfect red!

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is pretty, redder than Nice Color, Eh?, but still gorgeous.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

After reading the commentary on here, I really "get" that reds look very different on different skin tones.

For years I always felt like I was missing something because I didn't like the flat, bright, orangey red that every one of my friends seemed to be able to wear whether it was a dress, shoes, blouse, or nail polish, that ended up just making me look ghastly.

Now I get it. The INRAW color is more my speed for my super pink undertone white skin. It just looks better on me with its shimmer and bright popping red color. It makes a statement on me, yet it looks like a neutral. It's the damndest thing. And it doesn't look cheap like other reds do on me.

Against my super duper white hands, my husband said my nails look like bright red jewels sparkling on the ends of my hands. We both noticed that when I wear my diamond when wearing this nail polish, that everyone seems to notice my diamond and how white it is :-)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Wow, over 450 reviews, this must really be a very popular polish:) Maybe cos' the color looks chic on everyone and is suitable for every occasion (although the color does remind me of christmas somehow). Really like it and the quality is amazing.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Beautiful color for the fall and winter, I finished a whole bottle of this!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Straight up, best nail polish ever. The color is perfect, goes with everything, looks great. Best red I have ever worn. Good quality too! If I could only use one color for the rest of my life it would be this. It's no wonder it's so popular!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Let me start off by saying I hate this color.
But don't get me wrong.
I'm just not a big fan of red.

This color is actually one of the most richest red I have ever seen.
It's very shimmery and it goes with almost everything.
So it's a no wonder why this color is very popular.

Even if I hate the color,
doesn't mean that I have to give it a bad review.
I got to say,
this red makes the best holiday french.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I own I'm Not Really A Waitress and like it quite well, but I prefer brighter, creamier reds (think OPI Vodka & Caviar). I can't knock this polish--it's just a matter of personal taste. I will not repurchase for that reason, but true to all OPI polishes, this stuff goes on and stays on.

Top Rated OPI Products