April 23, 2014 | 1319 users online

Polishes - OPI - I'm Not Really A Waitress

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2010 7:02:00 PM More reviews by CRosieB

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is such a classic, womanly shade - a deep and very velvety red - drop dead gorgeous and sexy - makes me feel glam to wear it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2010 3:21:00 PM More reviews by duke27511

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this n/p! It's hard for me to find a red that really complements my skin tone, but I guess my search is over since this one does (: It's a gorgeous red color that goes on nicely with just one coat. Like all OPI nail polishes this one is no exception when it comes to how smoothly this goes on. Will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2010 11:51:00 PM More reviews by loveitlaura

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

'I'm Not Really A Waitress' is the perfect shade of red. It goes on smoothly as with all OPI nail polishes, is very opaque and you only need one coat! However, you can build it up to create a deeper red. It is the perfect red for all seasons and occasions! I wear it as my pedi regularly and love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2010 1:37:00 AM More reviews by Cassak

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I love opi nail polished, and I buy a lot of the holiday ones. After I bought "glove you so much" I wasn't gonna buy this, but I like it better. I love the wide brush!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2010 12:31:00 AM More reviews by bombshellglam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Gorgeous red color!! Can easily be dressed up or down. So pretty, and I absolutely love the OPI wider brush.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2010 4:22:00 PM More reviews by nailpolishlady

this is the first OPI i ever purchased. it's a fancy color, however, it's a lot more pink than i thought. i'm satisfied with the quality and the color. not much to add, it's an OPI classic!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2010 9:25:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I agree with all the reviewers on this polish. I too believe this red polish is awesome, very versatile to wear, and worth the money. It was my first OPI polish and I have purchased it time and time again. Plus it's fun to tell people the shade when they ask you too.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2009 8:51:00 AM More reviews by lalalali

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this nail polish. The color is on me a cool darker red and it is just the perfect red for my cool skin tone. I tend to use it more in winter and i use it both for mani and pedi and i must say this is a nail polish which definitely gets the most compliments from men ;-)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2009 3:28:00 PM More reviews by soila

I've worn this color for years. It's fun to tell people what the name is when they ask about the color. I went to Ulta to purchase some of OPI's holiday collection nail colors: Meet & Jingle, Dreaming of Red, Holiday Glow, but after wearing those, I went back to this one, it's the best holiday, summer, spring, fall color--period.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2009 3:08:00 PM More reviews by floralipke

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Everybody is right. It is the most beautiful red polish. It is not too bright like right on your face red. It is not too dark eigher. If you want a red polish, this is your first and best choice. I will re-purchase it for sure.