OPI I'm Not Really A Waitress

4.5

on 5/30/2010 3:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

After reading the commentary on here, I really "get" that reds look very different on different skin tones.

For years I always felt like I was missing something because I didn't like the flat, bright, orangey red that every one of my friends seemed to be able to wear whether it was a dress, shoes, blouse, or nail polish, that ended up just making me look ghastly.

Now I get it. The INRAW color is more my speed for my super pink undertone white skin. It just looks better on me with its shimmer and bright popping red color. It makes a statement on me, yet it looks like a neutral. It's the damndest thing. And it doesn't look cheap like other reds do on me.

Against my super duper white hands, my husband said my nails look like bright red jewels sparkling on the ends of my hands. We both noticed that when I wear my diamond when wearing this nail polish, that everyone seems to notice my diamond and how white it is :-)

on 5/24/2010 1:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Wow, over 450 reviews, this must really be a very popular polish:) Maybe cos' the color looks chic on everyone and is suitable for every occasion (although the color does remind me of christmas somehow). Really like it and the quality is amazing.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Beautiful color for the fall and winter, I finished a whole bottle of this!

on 5/11/2010 8:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Straight up, best nail polish ever. The color is perfect, goes with everything, looks great. Best red I have ever worn. Good quality too! If I could only use one color for the rest of my life it would be this. It's no wonder it's so popular!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Let me start off by saying I hate this color.
But don't get me wrong.
I'm just not a big fan of red.

This color is actually one of the most richest red I have ever seen.
It's very shimmery and it goes with almost everything.
So it's a no wonder why this color is very popular.

Even if I hate the color,
doesn't mean that I have to give it a bad review.
I got to say,
this red makes the best holiday french.

on 4/1/2010 8:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I own I'm Not Really A Waitress and like it quite well, but I prefer brighter, creamier reds (think OPI Vodka & Caviar). I can't knock this polish--it's just a matter of personal taste. I will not repurchase for that reason, but true to all OPI polishes, this stuff goes on and stays on.

on 3/25/2010 6:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

This is just gorgeous. It's a rich velvet red- a little darker than An Affair in Red Square, & is a slightly more blue-based red. It looks perfect on my medium skin tone, & would probably look good on MOST skin tones. It applies like a dream & has very good lasting power. Another winner from OPI...I LOVE it!

on 3/24/2010 9:15:00 PM

Love this colour!! It has to be one of my favourites. It really compliments my asian skintone. I thought this would make me look washed out but it actually doesn't. It reminds me of the OPI Thanks So Muchness nail polish from the Alice in Wonderland line so if you liked that one and are looking for almost an exact match, go for this.

This red is elegant and lovely. It is not bright red, but a little more toned down like burgundy. It was one of my first nail polishes. It goes on great and lasts about a week. This colour is luscious and gorgeous, I want to wear it all year round!

on 3/8/2010 5:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Love this color! red w out being too red. Kind of a deep burgundy LOVE

Top Rated OPI Products