OPI I'm Not Really A Waitress

4.5

on 5/11/2010 8:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Straight up, best nail polish ever. The color is perfect, goes with everything, looks great. Best red I have ever worn. Good quality too! If I could only use one color for the rest of my life it would be this. It's no wonder it's so popular!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Let me start off by saying I hate this color.
But don't get me wrong.
I'm just not a big fan of red.

This color is actually one of the most richest red I have ever seen.
It's very shimmery and it goes with almost everything.
So it's a no wonder why this color is very popular.

Even if I hate the color,
doesn't mean that I have to give it a bad review.
I got to say,
this red makes the best holiday french.

on 4/1/2010 8:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I own I'm Not Really A Waitress and like it quite well, but I prefer brighter, creamier reds (think OPI Vodka & Caviar). I can't knock this polish--it's just a matter of personal taste. I will not repurchase for that reason, but true to all OPI polishes, this stuff goes on and stays on.

on 3/25/2010 6:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

This is just gorgeous. It's a rich velvet red- a little darker than An Affair in Red Square, & is a slightly more blue-based red. It looks perfect on my medium skin tone, & would probably look good on MOST skin tones. It applies like a dream & has very good lasting power. Another winner from OPI...I LOVE it!

on 3/24/2010 9:15:00 PM

Love this colour!! It has to be one of my favourites. It really compliments my asian skintone. I thought this would make me look washed out but it actually doesn't. It reminds me of the OPI Thanks So Muchness nail polish from the Alice in Wonderland line so if you liked that one and are looking for almost an exact match, go for this.

This red is elegant and lovely. It is not bright red, but a little more toned down like burgundy. It was one of my first nail polishes. It goes on great and lasts about a week. This colour is luscious and gorgeous, I want to wear it all year round!

on 3/8/2010 5:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Love this color! red w out being too red. Kind of a deep burgundy LOVE

My go-to red. Bright, bold, and shimmery, I wore this for my wedding color (who wants white on their nails? Isn't that overkill with the dress?) and loved the look. Looks great on everyone I've tried it on.

on 2/3/2010 10:46:00 PM

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this color! My absolute favorite!! I have to disagree with all of the users who said that it clashes with fair skin with yellow undertones because that is my skin type and it looks AMAZING!

It doesn't look fuchsia or pink at all...just a beautiful shimmery ruby red. It's a little deeper than what I thought it would be like, which is perfect because I don't like fire-engine reds on my nails.

Also, the shimmer is awesome. I like my nail polish to have life in them, and the shimmer definitely adds that. It's like wearing molten rubies on your nails. I can't stop staring at them. This color looks great in every possible lighting and goes with everything. I will buy this color for the rest of my life!

on 1/28/2010 9:47:00 AM

I would have to disagree if you call this product 'red'. The color is more of a dark deep pink. Although this is an OPI classic and most reviewed opi nail polish here. I find the color is better suited for cool undertones people. I am asian with warm undertones NC 42 and my hair colour (at this moment) has copper undertones. This product does look that 'hot' on me. It's okay i guess. I prefer affair in red square to this.

Popular Polishes