September 1, 2014 | 1697 users online

Polishes - OPI - I'm Not Really A Waitress

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2010 5:01:00 PM More reviews by emromano

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this color! red w out being too red. Kind of a deep burgundy LOVE

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2010 3:47:00 PM More reviews by merenguehips

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

My go-to red. Bright, bold, and shimmery, I wore this for my wedding color (who wants white on their nails? Isn't that overkill with the dress?) and loved the look. Looks great on everyone I've tried it on.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2010 10:46:00 PM More reviews by iloveOPI

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this color! My absolute favorite!! I have to disagree with all of the users who said that it clashes with fair skin with yellow undertones because that is my skin type and it looks AMAZING!

It doesn't look fuchsia or pink at all...just a beautiful shimmery ruby red. It's a little deeper than what I thought it would be like, which is perfect because I don't like fire-engine reds on my nails.

Also, the shimmer is awesome. I like my nail polish to have life in them, and the shimmer definitely adds that. It's like wearing molten rubies on your nails. I can't stop staring at them. This color looks great in every possible lighting and goes with everything. I will buy this color for the rest of my life!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/28/2010 9:47:00 AM More reviews by cherzleen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I would have to disagree if you call this product 'red'. The color is more of a dark deep pink. Although this is an OPI classic and most reviewed opi nail polish here. I find the color is better suited for cool undertones people. I am asian with warm undertones NC 42 and my hair colour (at this moment) has copper undertones. This product does look that 'hot' on me. It's okay i guess. I prefer affair in red square to this.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2010 7:02:00 PM More reviews by CRosieB

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is such a classic, womanly shade - a deep and very velvety red - drop dead gorgeous and sexy - makes me feel glam to wear it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2010 3:21:00 PM More reviews by duke27511

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this n/p! It's hard for me to find a red that really complements my skin tone, but I guess my search is over since this one does (: It's a gorgeous red color that goes on nicely with just one coat. Like all OPI nail polishes this one is no exception when it comes to how smoothly this goes on. Will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2010 11:51:00 PM More reviews by loveitlaura

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

'I'm Not Really A Waitress' is the perfect shade of red. It goes on smoothly as with all OPI nail polishes, is very opaque and you only need one coat! However, you can build it up to create a deeper red. It is the perfect red for all seasons and occasions! I wear it as my pedi regularly and love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2010 1:37:00 AM More reviews by Cassak

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I love opi nail polished, and I buy a lot of the holiday ones. After I bought "glove you so much" I wasn't gonna buy this, but I like it better. I love the wide brush!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2010 12:31:00 AM More reviews by bombshellglam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Gorgeous red color!! Can easily be dressed up or down. So pretty, and I absolutely love the OPI wider brush.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2010 4:22:00 PM More reviews by nailpolishlady

this is the first OPI i ever purchased. it's a fancy color, however, it's a lot more pink than i thought. i'm satisfied with the quality and the color. not much to add, it's an OPI classic!