July 29, 2014 | 1520 users online

Eye Shadow - Cover Girl - Eye Enhancers

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2004 12:49:00 AM More reviews by superduty455

I LOVE ALL the Cover Girl Eye Enhancers I own. I have Shimmering Sands, Coffee Shop, Pure Romance, Country Woods, and in the singles, Pink chiffon, and French Vanilla, plus several more. I use the Cover Girl Eyeshadow Brush to apply these. They stay all day, and I haven't had one that was chalky or cakey. If you get on eof those, maybe it is old and should go back to the store for a replacement.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/6/2004 12:18:00 AM More reviews by saebbe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This shadow is a joke I bought it in snow blossom. I would have better results with baby powder.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2004 9:59:00 PM More reviews by LiaFullynn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really love this product. I have it in Bedazzled Biscotti, which is a shimmery brown color. It doesn't have a whole lot of color, but paired with another shadow it looks gorgeous. It lasts all day, and when some got on my cheeks, my blush lasted all day! My blush never lasts more than an hour on me!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2004 6:24:00 AM More reviews by atomic_girl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Tried this in Berries and Cream. One of the shades--the medium mauve shade--is extremely glittery, and by the end of the day, the glitter had migrated to my cheeks and temples. The other colours didn't want to stay put either, and creased like crazy. The texture is nice, but I don't like the garish glitter or the poor staying power.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/5/2004 1:02:00 AM More reviews by CoffeeJava

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have "chilled grape." I like the colors. Anyway, it leaves a crease overtime, but I am not sure what kind of eyeshadow does not do that. Maybe it is just me because I have oily skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/4/2004 More reviews by rosie91

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm a fan of neautral eyeshadows, so I bought this in a brownish quad. While the colors were nice, it'd be nicer if they actually STAYED ON! Don't get me wrong, the glitter stays forever (About an eternity TOO long...), but no color. When I tried to use one of the beige colors, I had to lterally scrape the shadow to get any on the applicator, and the, I couldn't get anu of the actual color to stay; I had to coat my eyes in powder! Please avoid this product. Cover Girl disappointed me this time.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2004 10:26:00 PM More reviews by lnajaar

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Has Cover Girl never heard of matte shadows? Tried the Champagne and Tapestry Taupe singles. It doesn't matter if you choose a light or dark color; EVERYTHING is pearlized! Tried the Coffee Shop trio and even the darkest shade is pearlized! Who wants shimmer in the crease? A little shimmer on the lid can be nice, but worn all over makes you look like an exotic lizard when the sun hits your face. If you want to look cheap and weird, it's just perfect. Mardi Gras in the daytime anyone?

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2004 2:38:00 PM More reviews by CancerianPrincess

I bought this in French Vanilla because I just wanted to brighten up my lids a little on my light yellowy Asian Skin. I didn't want to look like I was actually wearing eyeshadow. It's a nice vanilla color with little shimmer. It enhanced my eyes just a little and I didn't look like I was wearing eye makeup. The packaging is cheap because, well, the product was cheap, about $3 at Walgreens. Unfortunately, about 2 weeks of wearing this irritated my contact lens and my eyes became itchy and red. So watch out for that. Otherwise, it's okay. I think this will last me for eternity, so I don't think I will need to repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2004 2:43:00 AM More reviews by korina33

I love covergirl eye enhancers. They arent very expesive, there is a wide range of beautiful colors. My favorite is creme D' mint I have sorta blue, green, grey eyes they are hard to explain, anyways the color looks ok when you first get it on it looks good but the less you put on the better it looks. It just really is a beautiful color. I apply it with my fingers. I also have golden sunrise I enjoy that too.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2004 4:37:00 PM More reviews by kafkamom

If you are only looking for a little shimmer, get this one. They don't work for defining or creating drama, but they do open your eyes (try the whitey and the golden ones) and give an overall glow. For a more dramatic look, use Revlon shadows.