July 30, 2014 | 1194 users online

Liquid - Lancome - Teint Miracle

rated 2 of 5 on 3/30/2013 3:42:00 AM More reviews by Pinklady1984

I didn't like this foundation at all, luckily I only tried samples as I would be so disappointed if I had paid out for this foundation! I asked the sales girl for a light-medium dewy finish foundation and this is what she recommended. It is none of those things! It feels medium to full yet doesn't really cover blemishes or uneven skin tone (weird!) and it is not dewy in the slightest on my skin. It looks ok when first applied but after a couple of hours it looks patchy and horrible. I haven't found that it oxidises like other reviewers but I have found that although the colour I got was the perfect match for my skin, it looks really ashy :( also not the easiest to blend, it seems to set too quickly. The search for my HG continues....

rated 2 of 5 on 3/26/2013 11:16:00 AM More reviews by carltonbp

I have combination skin but this has so much alcohol in it it makes my skin peel. I put it on yesterday and within 3 hours I had peelies all over my chin an cheeks. I deliberately didn't wear it last week and had no problems and then as soon as I tried it again I had a fine top layer of skin peeling off. Not impressed. Hopefully I can use it when the weather picks up. Never had this problem with a foundation before even oil control one's don't do this and they can be drying.

Also please don't impulse buy this get a sample in a shade lighter than normal and try it at home. It really does oxidise and not necessarily orange, my 1st sample went orange, went to a lighter colour and that went pinker. It's not cheap so please don't potentially waste your hard earned money.

Actually also seems to make my skin oilier which I assume is the alcohol drying my skin causing it to make more oil.

Apart from that looks nice on the skin.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2013 7:03:00 PM More reviews by winterofmylife

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this product for about a month now with a Beauty Blender sponge and have discovered it has both pros and cons. Let me start by saying that I have problem skin; enlarged pores, persistent breakouts, redness, acne scarring, patches of dry skin etc so as you can imagine finding a foundation is a complete nightmare. I have been using Mac SFF NC15 for the last 3 years but it is way too dark for my skin and I find it oxidises terribly and may contribute to my breakouts. After reading so many positive reviews I decided to purchase this foundation in the lightest shade.

Pros:
Really blendable, doesn't dry fast or streak
Perfect colour match on my pale skin
Dewy/Glowing finish
Medium coverage
Doesn't dry my skin out

Cons
Strong alcohol smell
Not as long lasting as Mac SFF
Doesn't cover blemishes or scarring

Overall I think if my skin was better quality then this would be perfect, it blends so smoothly and looks really natural but its not quite right for my blemish-prone skin. If you have acne then this is definitely not for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2013 11:02:00 AM More reviews by amethyst1943

I have oily, sensitive skin according to my dermatologist so looking for a foundation is not easy. This is by far the best foundation I have ever used. I chanced upon an advertisement for it in a magazine when it was first launched and decided to get it (I don't know why I did it as I had many other tubes of foundation sitting on my table at home). This is the first bottle of foundation that I have used from beginning to end and I immediately repurchased after that. I did deviate to try other brands, thinking that Chanel and Dior were "better" because they were luxury skincare brands but boy was I wrong. I have come back to this and will betray this product no more.

P.S. Another reason why I love it is because it has shades developed specifically to match Asian skin, which is quite a rare thing given that Lancome is not an Asian brand. :) Thanks Lancome!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/3/2013 8:46:00 AM More reviews by Selene2013

Why they don´t make color what suits caucasian skin. The oxidation is horrible.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2013 6:00:00 PM More reviews by PShanahan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Grey

I'm still a little undecided about this one. It's a light coverage foundation and applies really well. It gives a lovely dewy finish and still looks good by the time i leave the office. I should be in love...but there is one thing that really annoys me. I find it impossible to keep eyeshadow on! I have normal to dry skin and haven't had any issues with oily lids until now. I usually don't need to wear an eye primer to keep my shadows on all day. My mac shadows don't even last an hour with this. I think i'll be going back to my illamasqua skin base until i find a new HG

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2013 9:47:00 AM More reviews by Jazmixy

I'm a huge fan of Lancome so my expectations were pretty high on this one. I bought it on sale and I haven't been dissapointed! Eventhough I took one shade too dark (shame on me) I have still been able to use it on daily bases.
Coverage is pretty light, but it evens out my uneven skintone. For more coverage you should put another layer, but I think this is more to evenout and not cover. This lasts on my face for about 8 hours before I need a fix.
The scent is noticeable, but It doesnt bother me. After I've put it on my face I don't notice it anymore.
The bottle (30ml) lasts very long! I bought it about 5 months ago and I still have some left!
Only thing I don't like about this product is that it has a light tendency to give my face a greasy look. Other people don't actually notice it, but it bothers myself. My skin is dry so It's kind of weird.
But I totally recommend it, but choose your shade well ahhah!
++ It doesn't clog pores!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2013 2:38:00 AM More reviews by DaniDeelish

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

****ABOUT MY SKIN****
-I have normal-dry skin. Dry around my chin, nose and mouth, pretty much normal everywhere else.
-I don't really have acne (just a few acne scars), but I have horrible hyper-pigmentation and redness on my cheeks (which requires a medium-full coverage foundation to cover it up).
****SHADE REFERENCE****
-I am a MAC "NW15", and a "Gobi Light 3" in NARS Sheer Glow. I have very pink undertones.
-I have this foundation in the shade "Ivoire 1N', which is the lightest shade available in the US. This shade is a perfect match to my skin, which I'm so excited about!
****FOUNDATION CONSISTENCY****
-This foundation is pretty runny and liquidy, which makes it pretty easy to work with. Not thick or goopy at all. Be careful or it will run down your hand!
****FOUNDATION FINISH****
-This foundation has a definite glowy/dewy finish (not SPARKLY or GREASY, just GLOWY/DEWY). Beautiful if you want that dewy look to the skin.
-This foundation probably isn't the best for oily skins (as it has no oil controlling properties and is quite hydrating on the skin)
****APPLICATION****
I apply this stuff one of 2 ways. One, I use my fingers to work the foundation in to my skin. The warmth in your skin helps melt the product into your skin and make it look a lot more natural. Then I go over it with a damn beauty blender to get rid of any streaks. Result=flawless and non-cakey. I do it this way for everyday wear. The second way I apply it is using the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush. Using a brush will give you a little more coverage than using your fingers. So I work the foundation in with the brush, then go over it with the beauty blender sponge as before. I do it this way if I'm going out and I want a little more coverage. Doesn't look quite as natural as with the fingers, but for night time I'm not too fussed about that.
****PROS****
-This foundation has great medium coverage if applied with a brush, and light-medium coverage if applied with the fingers or a sponge. I think medium is a great amount of coverage; can add a second layer for fuller coverage but with 1 layer it's perfect for everyday, daily wear.
-This foundation doesn't look cakey or heavy on the skin. It looks beautiful and flawless and glowy.
-I love the beautiful glowy/dewy look that this foundation gives my skin. It makes you look fresh and youthful and beautiful, without looking greasy or oily for a while (does look a little oily at the end of the day-refer to cons)
-This foundation has pretty good lasting power. It's not 24 hour wear, but I'd give it a good 8 hours before it starts looking not its best. And for a foundation that doesn't claim to be long lasting, thats pretty good IMO.
-Has an SPF of 15, which is nice for everyday wear (can be a con, see below)
-Doesn't settle into fine lines as much as most foundations do. For me, no matter what foundation I use, it settles in to fine lines a little (all foundations will at least a little). But this is about as good as it gets for that.
-This stuff is fairly hydrating! Not drying at all, which is great for people with dry skin like me! Not as hydrating as something like Estee Lauder futurist foundation, or clarins super restorative foundation, etc, but still a decent amount of hydration.
-Has a GREAT pump, which makes it easy to control how much product comes out (not like some pumps where you can't control the amount of product that comes out, with this it's very easy to control). One pump is the perfect amount to cover my whole face!
****CONS****
-If you have oily skin, or you don't like a dewy glowy look, this is not the foundation for you (has no oil controlling properties and has a definite glowy look)
-The SPF 15 in this product means it's not going to look good in flash photography (will flash back with a white cast)
-This foundation doesn't withstand heat or sweat that great. It won't run all over your face if you sweat, but the foundation won't look that great if you sweat in it a lot - will cake up)
-This foundation looks oily and greasy at the end of the day. Even on my dry skin. Initially it's beautiful, but at the end of the day I look pretty oily. So I would have some blotting papers and a pressed (translucent) powder with you on the go just incase (even if you have dry skin). (Translucent so it won't cake up like other powders can quicker, especially if you're touching up at the end of the day)
-The glass bottle makes it not very practical for traveling (as I'm scared it will break)
-This stuff is expensive, since it's Lancome.
****BOTTOM LINE****
I love this stuff! It kind of reminds me of Estee Lauder Futurist foundation (one of my faves, have a review on it if you would like to read it :). This has a little less coverage, but the colour match is a lot better on me! Apart from that I think theyre pretty similar. Love this foundation more for winter. nice daily foundation for me and will repurchase.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2013 7:30:00 PM More reviews by Tearbag1969

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ah mazing! This stuff covers so well but doesn't look like you're wearing makeup. Melts into your skin and evens everything out. I can't believe how much I love this stuff. Lancome really does have wonderful products.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2013 2:15:00 PM More reviews by emilygee90

I have been using this foundation for YEARS and I love it! When I first started using it, it broke me out. But now it gives me beautiful coverage and stays all day! Highly recommend.