November 23, 2014 | 2180 users online

Liquid - Lancome - Teint Miracle

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2013 11:55:00 AM More reviews by 3110hello

Can not recommend this foundation. I found it had little or no lasting power on my face. After a couple of hours it just slipped off and I appeared to have no coverage at all. I since have purchased the 24 hour foundation they make and combine it with a little Dior Nude for a consistency and coverage that works for me but .... this foundation just didn't work with my complexion. Also, I don't like the packaging of any of the Lancome foundations. They are in glass and the design is such that they do not want to stand up easily.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2013 9:39:00 AM More reviews by SwedishKitten

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this foundation in December and I've pretty much used it since then. I got the shade 005 which is the lighest color availble in Sweden.

The color is slightly too dark for me, but I can still wear it without looking orange. I enjoy to blend it out with my day cream (which is the Obagi Rosaclear Hydrating Complexion Corrector) that gives a little white pigment. Lancome + Obagi Roaclear = my perfect shade.

The foundation gives medium coverage and it's buildable. It covers up all my redness pretty well and it doesn't look cakey at all. I have a normal-dry sensitive skin, so keep that in mind. I can't tell you how this will work if you have oily skin, but it goes well with my skin.

I wouldn't say this is a matte foundation, it definitely is more of a dewy foundation. And it last all day long, with/without primer. But I recommend wearing a finishing powder.

Sorry for my non-perfect English, I'm Swedish.

Pro's:
-Lasts all day
-Gives a nice finish
-Covers up my redness
-Doesn't look cakey
-The foundation lasts for a long time, I had it for 7 months.
-Easy to apply (I tried it in many ways, you can't go wrong with it!)
-The packaging is so beautiful!

Con's:
-I wished it were more light shades
-Quite expensive

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2013 11:42:00 PM More reviews by Rhonda2010

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This truly does look like real skin but better. It has given me back the lit-from-within glow I had in my late teens, early twenties.

Improved my skin's radiance over time.

Great for dry skin. Hides dry lines.

Colors run warm, neutral, and cool. As a cool skinned woman, it's wonderful finding a color match.

Lasts all day and makes me look rested, less tired. A must have before going into the office.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2013 1:23:00 PM More reviews by sweetfart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I wish I had dry skin just so I could wear this. My god, it's supermodel complexion gorgeous. I'm a pretty harsh critic and I always wanna puke when I hear people say "lit from within glow" about any foundation, but seriously this DOES give you an illuminated (but not sparkly) look. This feels more airy on the skin than Nars Sheer Glow or GA Luminous Silk. I have pockmarks and large pores, and this did appear to diffuse the appearance a bit. Very photogenic foundation, despite the SPF content. But unfortunately, I have oily skin and this stuff is simply too dewy for me. As in, so dewy that I turn into a greaseball after one hour (usually takes me 4 hours at least). No point in setting with a powder, as that will "kill the glow." That'd be like throwing flour on jello. Why do it?

Coverage is light-medium, buildable to an extent. Was able to cover mild scarring but not the dark, dark ones.

The reason I took off two stars is because it oxidizes severely. I am an NC25, and upon experimenting with several shades I found that one of the lightest shades, Buff 2W, almost matches me after it oxidizes. Wow. I highly recommend getting a sample first and waiting 10-15 minutes to see if it matches. Also, Lancome isn't very good with the yellow undertones. They could add a little more rather than giving everything a pukey beige tinge.

If you can find a match and you have dry skin, this is worth a shot.

8 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 6/22/2013 4:15:00 AM More reviews by hazelbd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I tried a tester size of this, and it goes oily on me within hours, plus it rubs off really quickly. I wanted a light coverage, which it does that, but not with the price and the quality. Would not buy again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2013 9:46:00 PM More reviews by mommygirl5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Bought the lightest shade and it was still a little too dark for me (I'm extremely fair with pink undertones).

I really liked how this felt in my skin. Light and airy. It blended well and did give me a wonderful glow...

However...each and every time I used this foundation, it caused a horrible breakout.

I was so bummed. I LOVE Lancôme makeup. The Dual Finish Foundation is my HG...but I do like to use a liquid for when I want more fuller coverage.

This foundation really makes me miss my beloved Adaptive Foundation... : ( which was sadly discontinued!!!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2013 12:03:00 AM More reviews by bnwhite93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I brought home a tester size bottle of this just the other day and I loved it! I may switch from photogenic to this next time. The application was smooth and didn't feel cakey at all, and the makeup stayed on really well throughout the day. I would recommend this foundation formula to individuals looking for good coverage without wanting to over do it.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/11/2013 5:17:00 AM More reviews by czarina68

This foundation is great for winter, blends easily and looks natural, not too matte nor too dewy.I got mine in 03 Beige Diaphane. Coverage is sheer to medium and evened out my skintone. My only gripe is it doesnt seem to stay on for too long. Perhaps its because I dont use a primer (I dont like the silicon-y feel). I use Mac blot powder in medium on my t zone but that doesnt help make it stick either. Lasts 4 hours max.

I used this over the summer and it broke me out and aggravated my combination skin. The color wasnt a match anymore so I used a bronzing powder to tone it down and that was alright. Although I love how light it feels on my skin, I will not be repurchasing because of coverage and staying power.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2013 4:31:00 PM More reviews by breeolvera

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this as i always do with lancome products! This foundation isnt dewy but it gives your skin a nice glow to it. And it looks like skin! The coverage is medium. I do have to apply a bit of concealer to cover the Red ness on my cheeks. This foundation last about 10 hours before it starts fading. In all its a great foundation!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2013 12:37:00 AM More reviews by CollegeKid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product stays true to my skin tone. My oily skin still seep out though. It has a medium coverage which I was more fuller. It goes on so smoothly. I really like this foundation.