October 22, 2014 | 1991 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Volume

rated 2 of 5 on 1/16/2013 10:17:00 PM More reviews by MsSunshineGal27

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've tried this mascara several times. In the beginning I hated the brush. It was too big and I wasn't fond of the rubber bristles. I got used to that, even began to like it, but the formula lacks. It's not very buildable and doesn't add much volume. As I've tried various other drugstore mascaras, many out preform this mascara. Even the newest CG Clump Crusher from this line is a far better formula. I don't hate it, but I wont repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2013 7:30:00 PM More reviews by sparklyturtles

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love this mascara! I have greyish blue eyes, black lashes, and dirty blond hair, and I bought the black brown color. It looked great! My lashes looked long, equally volumized, and fanned out and NOT clumpy. This mascara also looked beautiful but a little natural at the same time! I have recently bought other black mascaras, but this CG mascara looks the best on me as it doesn't overpower my skin/ eye color (I have like, almost white skin). It works well especially on people with long but thin and separated eye lashes. I would DEFINITELY buy again!!! It was also really waterproof, which I loved! (The waterproof version)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2013 5:33:00 PM More reviews by EL2016

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really love this mascara. It works really well to fan out my unruly lashes. It also fills out my lashes, which are sort of sparse. It didn't do anything for length, but it states that it doesn't lengthen so that's fair I guess :P If you are looking at this mascara to buy, I would probably buy the non-waterproof, as I've found that the waterproof version clumps on me.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2013 2:10:00 PM More reviews by Bunnies196

This mascara is a well known to the whole beauty community. Its an affordable product that is easily accessible at the drugstore.
Well first off, the name of the mascara has volume included. Does this mascara give volume? Yes it does! The brush in fact is bigger than the average sized wand. This can be a benefit and a let down. While the wand is great at separating your lashes, with my asian monolid eyes, when I'm applying this mascara, the big wand hits my eyelid leaving me with black marks. It also was hard trying to use this mascara on my lower lashes because of the huge brush.
I usually apply two coats. With one coat, my lashes are volumized and separated. When I apply the next coat, my lashes look amazing. Their lengthened, volumized, and separated. My curl isn't held amazingly throughout the day. The main reason I gave this product a four is because when I checked in the mirror half way through the day, I see flaking occuring. The little black specks are all spreaded around my lower lash line. I just hate the sign of flaking. Sadly, I wouldn't repurchase this again because I'm on the search for my HG mascara and this was close, but unfortunately it flaked on me. :(

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2012 5:24:00 PM More reviews by ILoveBrody

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this mascara. It gives my already long lashes the volume they lack in a very natural way. It doesn't flake and doesn't irritate my "contact-lens-wearing" eyes! Sadly, it does not hold a curl very well and thus is the reason for my 4 star rating.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2012 9:11:00 PM More reviews by haidehh

I have really long lashes but want them to look fuller and this mascara does not do that. it makes them spidery and dry somehow. Does not work for my lashes at all. If you want natural looking mascara then this might work

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2012 7:28:00 PM More reviews by Gina6661

Great drugstore mascara. I got it with a coupon cause I was all out of my Rimmel. It applies easily and doesn't make my eyelashes look spidery. I get compliments on my lashes all the time I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2012 11:56:00 AM More reviews by struby09

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I ALWAYS buy CG LashBlastVolume! This was my first mascara I EVER bought and no time soon am I switching. Yes, I have tried other mascaras. The super expensive to the really cheap ones and I still liked my CG mascara a lot better! I don't know how much volume it gives but it does give length if you but 2-3 coats on! This is definitely is the mascara you want for a natural look. I would totally recommend you try it out (plus its super cheap!).

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2012 12:08:00 AM More reviews by Happicuupcake

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I always buy this mascara, but never really see much volume added to my lashes. It comes in a fat tube, but that's not a big problem. The mascara is really wet, when it's new. I like it better when I'm starting to run out of it because the drier it gets, the less it sticks to other lashes. I also like that it doesn't uncurl my lashes, like other mascaras do -- that's why I stick to it.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/3/2012 9:43:00 AM More reviews by MacLips123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Green

i dont know if i got the bad batch but this macara was terrible!!!!!! did nothingg