October 21, 2014 | 1235 users online

Bath Treatments - Burt's Bees - Apricot baby oil [DISCONTINUED]

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2005 3:59:00 PM More reviews by valnoble

Leaves my skin so soft, so smooth and smelling so good. It is great to use after the baby bee buttermilk soak. Then you can smell good even longer.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2005 5:16:00 AM More reviews by Goldengirl911

I am sooo addicted to this product! I put this on after taking a shower and I smell great the whole day! A little goes a long way also!

I just don't like the packaging -- it would be great if they can have this in 'spray-on' form. There's always this risk of spilling too much product on your hand as well as dropping the bottle on your bathroom floor (arrghhh). So to avoid this, I transfer my apricot oil in another plastic/'spray-on' container :-)

I'm so in love with this that I've had my baby daughter started using it also -- makes her already baby smooth/soft skin even softer/smoother and smelling really great!

I've repurchased this item so many times and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon :-)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2005 10:52:00 AM More reviews by i_darling

This particular product did nothing for me at all. I like Burt's products in general but much prefer their lotions over this Apricot oil.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2005 3:19:00 AM More reviews by jco_satx

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great body oil for normal to dry skin. It has a hint of fragrance, and it softens my skin without being greasy. Absorbs quickly and my skin stays soft all day. I recommend it to everyone.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2005 5:43:00 PM More reviews by k108

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just waxed my own legs yesterday and made a real mess! This oil did a nice job of removing all the leftover wax from my legs - thank gawd. Don't care for the smell, but it leaves the skin feeling so soft and silky. I store it in the fridge to keep it from going rancid. Should last a long time this way.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/27/2005 7:20:00 PM More reviews by MistDru

I didn't care for this product at all. As a moisturizing oil, it's ok, but nothing spectacular, and I also REALLY hate the smell. Glass bottles are also a no~no in the shower, where I use body oil.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2005 8:16:00 AM More reviews by ThirdTimesACharm

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Oh my goodness, this oil smells divine...I love it and want to slather it all over my body! A just lovely soft honey apricot smell, very snuggly/comfy scent. I like to use this as an all-over body moisturizer straight out of the shower if I have time. I mostly use it as a hand moisturizer, as I wash my hands a lot so I get dry patches and scraggly cuticles often. It absorbs easily and doesn't leave me feeling greasy. Great on pulse points too for a nice, soothing fragrance. The ingredients are great and natural, and like many oils, this is a versatile product and could be used on body, face (eye mu remover), and hair (frizz smoother). The glass bottle packaging is clumsy though, although I understand it fits under Burt's environmental banner. I just have the mini glass travel size one, and that has been fine so far. I will purchase the bigger size once I run out and refill the mini. Overall, a very, very nice product, and I will definitely buy again!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/24/2005 10:35:00 PM More reviews by nlam

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i used this as a bath oil and was pleased. my skin was soft and silky, and i didn't have any allergic reactions to it. not crazy about the slightly sweet fragrance, but it wasn't offending either. it did go rancid fairly quickly, but i guess that's what you get with 'all natural' products. i agree with prior psts in that the bottle was hard to manage without creating a mess. not anything special, but did the job just fine. i probably won't buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2005 6:59:00 PM More reviews by nikifan

it got very nice smell and also does the work. both my daughter and myself use it almost anywhere on skin. i was hoping they can make it better to use. the open area is too big. i always pull out too much and end up putting it all over my skin for no reason.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2005 5:40:00 PM More reviews by sultana44

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! first of all, i sadly transferred this oil out of its beautiful little bottle, in favor of a plain old spray bottle. the application was just too messy the other way--i once spilled most of a bottle all over my bed while trying to give someone a massage--what a nightmare. in a spray bottle, it's very easy to use this delicious smelling nectar for makeup removal (takes it all off!), facial skin moisturizing, all over body oil, cuticle oil, or practically anything else! i am in love with this product.