August 29, 2014 | 1581 users online

Concealers - MAC - Pro Longwear Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2014 1:38:00 AM More reviews by chrissie69

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

Great product in a horrific package. The pump dispenses too much product for me, too bad, what a waste! It is very good at hiding dark circles, and serves well as a lid primer. Good luck trying to use all the product, however. The pump will not reach the last bit in the bottle, and the top cannot be opened. I hate throwing away a container with one fifth of the product left behind.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2014 5:54:00 PM More reviews by MakeupLove93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product I'm in NC 15 and you can use a very tiny little squirt and it will cover my whole under eye area I use it for highlighting... Although the packaging is quite annoying because you can never really squirt out a little bit it always comes out too much it never creases or looks flaky or cakey I love it and I would recommend it to anyone

rated 2 of 5 on 4/28/2014 7:10:00 PM More reviews by rockwellpj

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I honestly did not buy this product. I asked the MAC lady to find my shade (nc35) but I did not buy it. First off the MAC lady attacked my face to test out my color.. uhh the Estee Lauder lady does it gently on my bottom face/neck to not mess up my makeup. But my review is not based on the MAC employees..

Yes, I did not buy it just because I wanted to finish up my current makeup. But I did intend to by it soon... not anymore! Woke up this morning with a few fresh blemishes right where she tested out the concealer. I know it's from this concealer.. When she tested it on me I did not wipe it off. I wore it for the remainder of the day (a good 7 hours). Broke me out after 1 use/ 7 hours... no bueno. No thx. People rave about this too so I wanted to love it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2014 11:00:00 PM More reviews by tamedDOLL

This concealer is definitely a hit or miss. Sometimes it works great, sometimes not so great! I hate the pump so much. I am 1/4 through my bottle but I probably only used 1/10 of it. I prefer to keep my products in the original packaging so I don't like saving it in a jar, but that is an option. I always find ways to control difficult pumps but this one just spits out way too much product 90% of the time. The most tricky part to use this concealer for me is to have an absolute perfect base or else I find the pigment to go on very uneven and patchy under my eyes. It isn't overly drying and does indeed last a long time though. And when it does work, it looks very nice underneath the eyes and on blemishes. I will finish the bottle, but I probably would not repurchase simply because at least half the product goes to waste :(.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/22/2014 5:15:00 PM More reviews by TexasTracy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Not a huge fan of this. I've used it with and without the Studio Finish Skin Corrector and I find it oxidized in both situations. But I have to say the thing that absolutely irritates me the most is the waste of product due to the pump style packaging. No matter how softly I squeeze down on it, a huge amount dispenses and since I use very little the rest goes to waste. I thought a liquid form concealer would be a better fit for me than the Studio Fix Concealer but I much prefer that.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2014 2:17:00 AM More reviews by Btays

I've been through a myriad of concealers and have been searching for a concealer that is light enough for my skin tone (even the lightest shades of most brands are too dark for me) provides excellent coverage, and stays all day. A lot to ask, right? This concealer provides everything I ask for. I have it in NW15 and it is just the right shade to match my very fair skin tone. I have acne prone skin with a lot of redness and acne scars and this covers them right up but leaves a nice dewy look. The packaging is really nice and comes with a pump which you should be cautious with because a little goes a long way. Overall, this is an excellent product and I have repurchased and will continue to repurchase. I would recommend this concealer to anyone who is searching for a full coverage concealer that stays all day, and doesn't mind a thicker formula. Love love love!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 4/18/2014 6:00:00 PM More reviews by Pistachiosforall

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Wow. Absolute crap. I bought it because of stellar reviews here and I am very disappointed!! I gave it three different tries and used various methods of applying from brush to fingers to sponge.. but it still looked disgusting.
1. I am an NW30 and have always been at MAC, this concealer had a very pinkish hue for some reason that have my skin and under eye area a dull cast, which defeats the purpose of a concealer!
2. Very drying settles into fine lines that I didn't know I had. (I'm in my 20s for god sake!)
3. Doesn't blend well. at all.
4. It lasts all day..but when it makes your skin look the way it did to mine its not necessarily a good thing!
Please try it properly before you buy..get a sample and look at it in real natural light (not the florescent lighting at MAC)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2014 12:21:00 AM More reviews by Bijanx3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm obsessed with this concealer. I'm not a huge fan of MAC foundation, but this concealer is like an eraser! I don't think I've ever used a concealer that is this great. First of all, I have some red spots, freckles, and some minor acne scarring on my face. I just dip my brush and start erasing it all away. It works wonders for someone who loves full coverage. I actually found this product on Youtube after someone did a tutorial of using it on their whole entire face to get a flawless finish. It's quite pricey for a little bottle, however a little does go a long way with this concealer.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2014 2:47:00 PM More reviews by tootswoots

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I didn't like this stuff at all. It really oxidized on my skin and looked very dry.. I don't have particularly dry skin either (more combo).

the pump also dispatchs way more product than necessary. haven't used more than 10% of it :/

rated 3 of 5 on 4/17/2014 1:01:00 PM More reviews by debpeters

I mean seriously, has no one noticed the horrible smell from this thing? it smells like an old damp dirty rag. I really don't know what's in it to make it smell so terrible but I'm sure it cant be good for my skin. The concealer itself isnt bad, neither is it amazing. The only upside is the fact that it doesnt feel dry or cakey on even though it's a long lasting concealer. it covers relatively well, and is definitely buildable. Smell doesnt usually bother me, but this time it's enough for me to safely say I will never ever repurchase. Also do take note, I noticed the NW shades run alot more orange than the studio finish concealers. I'd love to hear back from someone else who has noticed the smell because I'd like to know I didnt get one from a bad batch.