MAC Pro Longwear Concealer

4.1

Cyclopentasiloxane, Water, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Tribehenin, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Methicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Laureth-7, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Sorbic Acid [may contain] (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)

on 10/30/2014 4:48:00 PM

Great undereye concealer! Conceals and highlights great. I need to set it with a powder but when I do it doesn't set into my fine lines. Blendable and easy to work with. Don't like the packaging though, one pump of this stuff is ALOT, I don't like wasting product, and the glass that the bottles is made of is very thin, I dropped one and it smashed on the floor so that's a downside. Otherwise, best concealer so far!

on 10/29/2014 4:32:00 PM

My HG concealer for covering up blemishes.

I don't normally get on with MAC products at all- all their foundations oxidise on me and make me look greasy and dewey. I've tried the ProLongwear Foundation before in NC15 (palest shade they do in that) but it oxidised and didn't give the best coverage, so I was very skepitcal when I purchased the Concealer.

I was so impressed when I first used it. I bought it in NC15 which I must add is way, WAY paler than NC15 in all their other products- so much so that I have to use this product more as a highlighter than a concealer, focusing it mostly under my eyes, forehead and nose. I put it under my foundation and have noticed I have to use significantly less foundation now as this concealer covers my acne so well. It could almost be used as a foundation in itself.

I LOVE the fact it comes in a bottle with a pump, so practical! And it seems to have lots of staying power.

One thing I will say is that if you're going to purchase this concealer, deffo expect to be a shade or few lighter than you normally are in other MAC products. I am very fair skinned and this is the first ever product which may possibly be too pale for me- never thought i'd see the day!!

on 10/29/2014 7:23:00 AM

This is the best concealer I have ever used. The coverage is fantastic but looks quite natural when blended on the skin as it is quite a thin liquid. I can use this both on blemishes and under the eyes as it does not dry out and settle into any fine lines. However, as many other reviews have said the packaging is not great as it pumps out so much product. But you just have to persevere with it as now with a bit of practice I can pump out the right amount. and a pump is much more hygienic than a wand/ pot especially when suffering from breakouts. Overall, I would say this concealer is fantastic, it has excellent coverage with a natural finish and lasts all day too! And although quite pricey, you do get a lot of product so should last ages as you only need to use a small amount! Would definitely recommend!

on 10/25/2014 7:08:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Neutral

This concealer is so worth the hype!!!! first of all the price was alright since in australia it is $30. I was abit 50/50 about it since i do have very dark circles, and also visible fine lines in the eye area. It did not settle into any fine lines which was a big thing for me. the best way i find to apply is with a beauty blender and it goes on B-E-A-UTIFUL! and with a setting powder it last all day. i used this product probably 5 times a week and only needing 1-2 pumps, it has lasted me 6-7 months which is amazing! especially since the product did not dry out at all.

on 10/25/2014 5:05:00 AM

Great concealer. Does not settle on fine lines and hides dark circles under my eyes. I dont like the pump that goes with it bec it dispenses too much product than I need. I use NC20 on my NC25 skin.

on 10/25/2014 12:07:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This stuff is amazing! I'm always in search of new concealers but somehow I always come back to this one. Great lasting power and one of the few concealers I've tried that doesn't crease. I love this stuff! HOLY GRAIL. Will keep purchasing.

on 10/24/2014 8:29:00 PM

This is my favourite MAC product. It well worth the money.
I have a problem skin with little inperfections and I really need a councelar to have a beautiful tan.
This councelear is the best if you are looking for a natural, full coverage concealer.
It cover all the imperfection and it stay really natural on the face. I use it after my cream.
After this I put the Youngblood mineral powder and the Mac blush and my make up is perfect without using a heavy foundations.
I will definetely repurchase!!!

on 10/22/2014 3:59:00 AM

I bought this a couple of days ago because my favourite concealer has been discontinued. The MA at the counter applied it and it looked good so I purchased it, but when I applied it at home it was a disaster. First, like many other posters the pump dispenses way too much product. There is a lot of waste. It is difficult to move around and blend, and even though I moisturised first, used the same brush and light hand as the MA and didn't powder (though I like a power finish-- this concealer was emphasising my fine lines so much I skipped this step) this concealer revealed lines I didn't even know I had. It doesn't crease or settle into the lines, instead it seems to sit over them, caking up and cracking open over the lines, exaggerating them-- and I don't even have that many wrinkles! Or, at least I didn't think I did until I tried this. I am going to try to work with it because it's all I have a the moment and was expensive but I'll be looking for another that is more suited to my skin.

on 10/20/2014 6:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I use NW40 Pro concealer on the inside of my face with MAC Studio sculpt NC50 on the outside. As I have yellow undertones I wouldn't have thought that NW40 would have looked good but it does. It goes on creamy and dries down very quickly to a matte finish so when you sweat it doesn't make you look greasy. It stays on all day without powder also. It's so far the 2nd best canceller I have used (the other concealed was discontinued years ago). I also have very dry skin and it doesn't aid to that.

on 10/18/2014 5:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I used this one because i ran out of my lancome effacernes concealer. After two days of using my face felt like it was on fire and I got huge red painfull bumps all over my face. Probably allergic, will never use this again! Plus i hate the packaging, the pump is a disaster.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

MAC Pro Longwear Concealer | First Impression (F.I.F) by Chloe Luckin

Mac Pro Long Wear Concealer and Prep and Prime Highlighter Review by BeautynLifewSue