MAC Pro Longwear Concealer

4.1

Cyclopentasiloxane, Water, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Tribehenin, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Methicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Laureth-7, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Sorbic Acid [may contain] (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)

on 11/20/2014 4:00:00 PM

My FAVORITE concealer of all time. Amazing for so many reasons.. Ugh. I can't get enough of this. I use shade NW20 to conceal & highlight my under eye area. It just makes my under eye area look so flawless. If you set this concealer properly, it WILL NOT crease on you. I wet my beauty blender & blend the concealer out, it looks so perfect. Just flawless. Everyone needs this.

on 11/19/2014 1:34:00 PM

To remedy the problem of too much coming out, I got a little sample container (like from Sephora) and pumped a bit in it. That way, I use exactly what I need.

on 11/19/2014 1:25:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I absolutely love this concealer. I find it easy to apply but I have to go one area at a time due to the product drying. Once it dries it won't budge which is the main reason I love this. Pigmentation is excellent and little goes a long way. I can cover all problem area (redness on chin, around nostril and a few spots) with half a pump.

Just a tip: if you are prone to dropping things, wrap a few rubber bands around it. If it falls it won't shatter.

on 11/19/2014 1:14:00 PM

Best concealer ever, stays put in place through the whole, even rainy day. I'm never going to change my concealer from this one

on 11/17/2014 11:30:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Cool

I really like this concealer, it covers very well and is not too hard to blend under my eyes as I have dehydrated skin in this area. I have had mine for almost a year, for professional use it would've run out by now but as it is only me using it and it hasn't caused any problems - it's fine. I use NW20, my main coverage being under eyes hence the use of a warm undertone.

Great in terms of hygiene - the pump applicator means the product is hard to contaminate with bacteria, but if you are applying over blemishes (mainly spots I'm talking about) a brush may get a better application as you need to tap with your finger if not and it doesn't have the best result. I find it does dispense too much product which is my only dislike but I try to press with little pressure to get less product and this remedies that issue.

I would buy again and will be buying again soon as I think mine is running out anyway.

on 11/13/2014 1:17:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I use the shade in NC35( these concealers apparently run darker than their foundations) and its is a good match for me. Overall I like the concealer but the packaging is the main issue.
PROS:
Good coverage for blemishes and under eyes
Decent color selection
Feels lightweight on skin
Has not broken me out or dried out my skin
Applies well with a brush
Stays put on skin

CONS
Pump dispenses too much product( I always put two pumps in a sample jar and use that for a few days to keep from wasting product)
Cannot be applied with fingers as well because it dries quickly
Price is a bit steep for the quantity but it is still worth getting and a little bit of product goes a long way

EDIT: Weirdly enough, NC35 turned out too dark for me. I bought another one in NW 20 to use under the eyes and mix with the darker one for blemishes.

on 11/12/2014 3:19:00 AM

Pros: amazing for the under eye - doesn't crease - lasts for hours - covers up dark circles and blemishes. Cons: the packaging is horrible. It's hard to get less then a full pump out which is easily wasting product. But it does last for a very long time.

on 11/11/2014 5:38:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Here goes my first review. I have always been obsessed with concealers due to my racoon dark circles around my eyes and I was really excited to try this product. Well, the first day I wore it I ABSOLUTELY HATED IT and thought I wasted my money, but I think it was because I put e.l.f wrinkle refiner as a primer thinking it was going to improve this amazing concealer (silly me) it CREASED like a mofo. The day after I only put lotion in my face without any primers and then the concealer and the result after a whole day wearing it was AMAZING. I mean, it DID NOT CREASE at all! Im super happy that I found this concealer but the only thing that irks me a bit its that it tends to dry, so I would recommend to put a very hydrating eye cream before applying it. Im so used to set my concealers with powder that I still do it with this one but you dont really need to set anything, I mean, it stays right there!!. I think I could throw away the rest of my concealers and rely to this one forever because the result it gives to my makeup is flawless

PROS:
Doesnt crease
Easy to apply
Lasts a whole day
No need of retouching it

CONS:
It dries super quickly
You may feel a bit of a dry/tight sensation on your skin

on 11/11/2014 2:14:00 AM

My favourite concealer! I absolutely love this concealer, it stays put all day & you only need a small amount to cover imperfections. I've tried numerous other concealers & by far this is the best!!

on 11/9/2014 9:50:00 PM

NW 25. HG for me. Smooth and excellent coverage. Might very we'll be my only favorite product by MAC. I like the packaging too. It's really cute. I'm not sure why I waited so long to try it but I'm glad I did. I just love the coverage. It quite flawless on me.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Mac Pro Long Wear Concealer and Prep and Prime Highlighter Review by BeautynLifewSue

MAC Pro Longwear Concealer | First Impression (F.I.F) by Chloe Luckin