April 20, 2014 | 1747 users online

Concealers - MAC - Pro Longwear concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 1/5/2014 7:31:00 PM More reviews by GlowKitten01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I used this concealer before I discovered MAC Studio Finish, and I wasn't particularly impressed.

I used it daily for the under eye area, and I found it dried very quickly when applied and was very difficult to blend. It also stuck to the fine lines under the eye.

I ended up throwing it in my make up bag and using it to cover the occasional spot, which it did well...this concealer would not budge!

Great for covering blemishes, but not so great for the under eye area.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/4/2014 9:58:00 PM More reviews by ohyeagirl1111

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Way too expensive for what it is. Dosnt cover blemishes good enough and it dosnt work well under my eyes. Dosnt last long enough for me either. Plus I can't find a shade that matches me perfectly. The finish isn't very good either.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2014 9:46:00 PM More reviews by underage

This is my favorite concealer ever. I only use this under my eyes since I rarely get blemishes and it is amazing. It is a thin consistency so you don't have to worry about it creasing. It covers dark circles very well and stays put forever. I don't like the packaging because the glass bottle can shatter and the pump is terrible. Too much product always comes out! I can overlook that problem though because this is an amazing product. If you set this with banana powder it will not budge (I've even slept in it! ). I will repurchase again and again

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2014 5:11:00 PM More reviews by prplepolkadotz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I ordered this online in NC15 to highlight under my eyes but this turned out to be perfect shade for my skin tone lol (I wear the shade buff in revlon colorstay if that helps)

So I used this on my very dark red acne scarring and redness around my nose and it covered perfectly. I also used it under my eyes.. It did crease slightly but nothing major at all. The coverage is really nice but not heavy. The pump however is basically impossible to control.

I know this is a no-no in the makeup world but i tried this as foundation one day because I ran out of my normal foundation and i didn't want to go out (recovering from bad acne scaring) and it looked SO nice! it wasn't cakey and covered my redness and scars beautifully.

Only thing that bothers me is that I can't highlight under my eyes with it. But it's a great concealer for blemishes/scarring

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2013 10:40:00 AM More reviews by vackley

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I use this concealer as my foundation because I have a lot of redness. I really like the coverage. I gave the packaging a 2 because I can never get the last ounce or two out of the pump so its wasteful.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2013 11:31:00 PM More reviews by graceybaby8

I love this concealer. I accidentally broke my first bottle after I dropped it From my bathroom countertop :( And since the bottle was made from glass it shattered everywhere.
But I immediately bought new one. This concealer completely makes my dark circles disappear. I love the pump and it's easy to dispense the amount of concealer I want on my hand. I also love the pump because I find it more sanitary than having a tube or a wand. I'm an nc30 in mac and I use an nc25 for my dark circles.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2013 11:02:00 PM More reviews by chrissadonner

Holy grail concealer for my severe dark circles/oily skin. I apply this right after I let some of my Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream settle in. (A VERY necessary step, it can look cakey/dry without the use of a moisturizer/eye cream prior to application) Honestly, this product is fantastic but it's the pump, like most reviewers, that gets me. I have to mix two colors (NW45 and NC42) to get the right shade which, for the coverage it gives AND its lasting power, i actually don't mind dishing out the $38. Anyway, I usually mix my two colors in a little jar to avoid having anything to do with the pump, problem with that is, the product tends to dry up, so the best thing to do, if you're having problems with this pump is to dispense some in a small jar, but only a small amount, that could perhaps last you through 1-2 weeks.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/29/2013 8:38:00 AM More reviews by XxmzVickyxX

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this consealer for my under my eyes. On me I find it creases and dries far to quickly not giving me much time to blend, I feel it was too cakey, I do use it for blemishes and it works really well for that. The pump is awful! It gives way too much product and I find I just waste a lot of it. I wouldn't buy this again as it was expensive and I much prefer my collection 2000 one and much kinder to my purse!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2013 5:34:00 AM More reviews by lucdiaz

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Love this!! Great coverage and no creasing!! This product is so fab, in fact, that I often just need this and powder and I can skip foundation. A lot of people do not like the pump, but I do. I lightly press and can get a drop out, this is enough for under my eyes and the other little spots I put it on. I often skip foundation and just powder after. Lasts all day with no issues. LOVE this concealor.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2013 2:45:00 AM More reviews by Kaneve

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This really does an amazing job. Especially under eyes. It does not crease. It does not disappear. It doesn't get oily. It doesn't change color. It looks like nothing is on but still has great coverage. I am tempted to apply it all over as foundation bc of how great it looks and feels.

I can't complain about the packaging (although I can see why someone WOULD, you absolutely can not get anything less than a full pump out) because I use one full pump for under eyes, around my nose, upper lip, chin....basically eye circles and anywhere there is redness and/or pimple. Most days, this and setting powder is all I apply anymore.