October 21, 2014 | 1839 users online

Concealers - Cover Girl - fresh complexion concealer

rated 1 of 5 on 5/4/2011 11:35:00 PM More reviews by 98724avs

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was not happy with this concealer. It is very liquid-y and did little to nothing for my under eye circles. I will definitely not buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2011 11:35:00 PM More reviews by klarababexx

i love this concealer. i use it for covering my undereye darkness, imperfections, & the redness around my nose. it covers it wonderfully. i use it in the shade "creamy natural" & it is just great. i am usually in the three lightest shades of foundation. it's around $5 at walmart, i think. it has a sponge-tip applicator which i like a lot. the coverage is flawless & great. i'd recommend it. it takes a little blending to look natural but it might just be because of my shade being a little darker than normal.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2011 12:43:00 AM More reviews by missymarissa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I use this concealer in the shade "Classic Ivory" for the purpose of lightening my MAC foundations. It blends perfectly and doesn't seperate! Its a very basic white/ ivory with no yellow or pink tones (it's really pretty colorless) so it's great for a base shade. I use it like you would MAC Face and Body White and its mucho cheaper! :) For a concealer alone I would give it only 3 lippies because it really doesn't conceal pimples or under eyes very well because it has a thin consistency but that's what makes it perfect for mixing with f/d! It only seems to work well with MAC foundation though, probably b/c they have a similar base ingredient. For how I use it works great! And has no scent which is always a plus :)

rated 2 of 5 on 3/8/2011 12:21:00 AM More reviews by JulieBrittany

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This concealer is way to liquid for my taste and is to sheer to cover my under eye circles. To get a decent coverage for my dark circles I would have to apply one layer, let it dry, set it with powder and then apply once again the concealer and set it with powder. On blemishes, it would rub off after a couple of minutes. It would look like I didn't even apply concealer on them. This concealer also creases after a couple of hours. The packaging was alright. But there is a lot of product that gets stuck at the top of the tube that you can't reach with the wand. This applicator was okay. Nothing special. Over all, its alright. Wouldn't recommend it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2011 8:34:00 PM More reviews by SimpleNSexy

It's a decent concealer.
I have not-too-bad purplish dark circles and bags under my eyes so concealer is a must unless i wanna look 20 something. This gives ok coverage tho not on acne (makes them look less red/pink but doesn't completely hide them).
I'm going to keep using this until I find a btr one

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2011 1:01:00 AM More reviews by aredore

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Exactly what I needed.

I've used other, more niche-y concealers and old-fashioned wax sticks before, but fresh complexion is one of the cheapest and best I've used. It covers and brightens wonderfully - I was surprised to find that it didn't run, given it's watery consistency. I blend FC around my eyes to brighten the area and use it to soften occasional blemishes. A little mineral powder sets it in place all day.

Women with genetic dark circles will want something stronger, but for those of us simply looking to look more awake, a five dollar tube from Cover girl is all you need.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/3/2011 9:13:00 PM More reviews by infusion77

I like this concealer. It's not the greatest, but I've spent a LOT more money on concealers that either make what your trying to cover up more noticeable or they just don't conceal that great. I bought my 2nd tube today, even though as another said, it lasts forever. I like the consistency b/c my skin is very delicate and I don't want to have to rub my skin to blend it in. My biggest complaint is that the top of the wand broke when I was screwing it back on. Even though that happened on my first tube I bought another b/c of the great value. Also, it doesn't break me out when I use it. I use it under my eyes, on blemishes, and redness between my nose and mouth. It may not conceal undereye circles the best, but I have never found a product that did to be honest. I have dark allergy shiners as they call them. It runs in my family, but concealer is the one product I can't live without. Overall, it's not the very best, but it's pretty good for drugstore makeup especially for $5.49.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/24/2011 1:45:00 AM More reviews by katrabbit

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

PROS: it's runny for those who are looking for that type of consistency; blends easily into skin; great for use as highlighter (I have classic ivory).

CONS: doesn't really provide much coverage at all, ie: it's not opaque enough to be used as a concealer; no SPF; sponge applicator in a tube is not a hygienic way of applying makeup.

This is not a product that can be used as a concealer (and yet it's sold as a concealer), even if you happen to have minor blemishes b/c it's so runny. It is buildable in a sense but you can see straight through the product pretty easily. I guess it's like buying a very small trial size portion of a very sheer foundation with virtually no coverage and trying to use it as a concealer.

Around $7 CDN b4 taxes for 11ml.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/12/2011 8:55:00 PM More reviews by mooncitrus

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

Absolutly useless! It does not work at all for me. I usually use concealer to cover the dark circles under my eyes but this product DOES not work for that, if your thinking of getting it. Aweful!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2010 3:01:00 AM More reviews by xoPaperPlanes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

my holy grail concealer.
it is amaaaaaaaaaazing.
ive tried every single concealer out there including 50$ ones and i keep going back to this one. its 7.99$ canadian but the tube is seriously never ending. the only problem is the small shade selection.
as well the colours look darker in the tube than they do on skin. i have it in creamy natural and in the tube it looks like an nw20 but its really like an nw15. i plan on getting a much darker one tomorrow.
love this so much, TRY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!