July 28, 2014 | 1726 users online

Concealers - Cover Girl - fresh complexion concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2010 10:59:00 PM More reviews by macabrechaos

I found this product to be very light but it also covered my extreme dark circles very well considering .......I will definetly buy again...it blends very well....I also found it to match my skin very well (Classic Ivory) ...and when wearing throughout the day i found that i can barely feel it at all.....very nice, non drying and affordable.....I prefer this formula over the "stick" concealer Ive always used..definetly recomend this...."I purchased this of my own free will and money"

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2010 11:06:00 AM More reviews by ziggyflynn

i am a teenage girl with some acne, and i found that this product is pretty good. i use a sponge to blend it, and then some powder to set it.
there are people on here that say if you try to layer it, it will become cakey. ive found this is true for MOST concealers
if you use a bit on a sponge, blend, and use some powder, you should be ok.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/15/2010 6:59:00 PM More reviews by pixelpanda

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It was way too sheer to cover anything on my face. I bought it hoping that it'd conceal my dark under eye circles, but it does nothing for me. The color I got was Soft Honey and it was too dark for me (it's better for tan girls). I tried using it on a fading acne scar, and it didn't work on that either. It kind of settles into the fine lines too. I think this would work better on people who have very little to cover up because this is way to sheer to hide anything.

Now I just use it as a "lip concealer" under my tinted lip gloss 'cos I don't want to toss out a huge tube of this. I have pigmented lips (I hate how dark they are!) and it works okay at canceling out the purplish color of my lips.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2010 5:00:00 PM More reviews by LovesTheWay2Go

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I ended up returning this product because it looked really unnatural on my skin and I've had to try two different shades, and neither of them even matched my skin tone or at least looked natural on me. It had kind of a Grey tone to it that kind of made my under eyes look worse.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2010 3:38:00 PM More reviews by Lamballe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I use this concealer for most of my problem areas, a.k.a. redness and under eye circles. It works pretty well and isn't cakey, this is decent for a drugstore concealer. I am sure it cannot compare to say, the $40 ysl concealers, but eh, I'd never spend that much on a product I use over tiny areas of my face anyway. Personally, I like the "watery" consistency of this concealer, as I do not like putting heavy products underneath my eyes. :)

rated 2 of 5 on 4/23/2010 4:55:00 PM More reviews by fashioneestahh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I frankly don't know what I was thinking buying this product. I ran out of my MAC studio sculpt and There is no mac counter or sephora in my city. Anyway, the consistency is watery and If you layer it, it starts looking cakey. It does not cover my blemishes and makes redness look kind of a lavenderish purple...really.. it's ridiculous. I got the color "Creamy Natural" -- which really tells you NOTHING about what shade I am... Overall, I would NOT buy this again since it is not suited for my liking.. Maybe a teenager who is just beginning to start wearing makeup or someone who does not need full coverage would benefit from it but, then again, it is Cover Girl... so it might not work out for them either..

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2010 3:36:00 AM More reviews by Fluffycat2700

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'm not sure if they still sell this stuff, but it really is a great product. I got it way too light for my skin tone, however it blends in really well. covers up blemishes and under eye circles like a charm. The only disadvantage is that it doesn't last long. (on my face)

I've had the same bottle for over a year now though. :p

rated 2 of 5 on 4/10/2010 12:47:00 PM More reviews by BeautyAddict12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

The packaging of this product is very unhygenic. I think this would be a good cheap concealer for people with perfect skin or young girls who are starting to use makeup. It does not cover blemishes but I must say it would okay for undereye circles but if you have the slightest bit og wrinkles or fine lines it will settle into them. The formula is very watery and if reapplied over and over it will cake. I'm not a fan of cover girl at all and I didn't have high hopes for this concealer at all. I ended up returning it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2010 10:34:00 PM More reviews by LizzieLiz

Ok so I know this isn't the most hygienic packaging, but I actually don't mind it. For laziness's sake, I like the ease of applying this (yes, I swipe it right under my eyes with the wand ha ha).
I only use this under the eyes, as I have a better coverage concealer that actually matches my skin tone. I'll admit, there is a serious lack of colour options in this!
However, I have always liked the consistency of the Cover Girl concealers and since I have very dry under eyes, even with regular use of moisturiser.
I might be using a shade too light, but I prefer a lighter shade under my eyes than my foundation colour, for some reason.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2010 9:00:00 PM More reviews by samrio

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i have this concealer in natural beige, and at first i thought it was going to be too light after i applied it the first time, but after i blended it out and after i let it dry,it was the best thing ever! it blended into my skin very well, and it covered my very dark under eye circles. i like that it doesn't have a thick consistancy because it doesn't settle into fine lines. i will definitely repurchase this and i really recommend this to teens who are starting out with concealer ;]