April 18, 2014 | 1119 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Estee Lauder - Advanced Night Repair Eye Recovery Complex

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2009 4:42:00 PM More reviews by amarie4632

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was a good product. Never had any bad experiences with it, in fact, my face did look re-newed. I would purchase again, however, it's just too expensive.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/18/2009 4:25:00 PM More reviews by aleka11

WARNING! This product really messed my skin up around my eyes. After a few applications it started making my skin really dry, read and it hurt like hell.

Then I experienced extreme dryness and lines due to dehydration. I actually had to wear really basic products for 6 months to correct the situation around my eye.

I assume that I am either allergic to one of the incredients or that this cream is really not good for dry eyes and sensitive skin

I would never buy again or recommend this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2009 4:36:00 AM More reviews by perandshan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just started my second jar....after five years I decided to come back try this one again. I find it to be a good de-puffer. While it didn't make my skin feel "soaked" in moisture ( like Shiseido and Philosophy) it gave my eye area a brighter and lifted look. This is interesting, but I like the result. I think this would be a great eye cream for the warm months. I'm very glad I bought it for the spring and summer to come. My only wish is that instead of a glass jar, this gel-cream could come in a light squeeze tube. For that reason I will be using the Clarins special eye balm for travel.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/13/2009 7:21:00 PM More reviews by sweetie02

This was the only eyecream I loved until I started breaking out. Weirdly enough, on my third bottle(?) the skin around my eyes turned all red and it stung like crazy. I had to give away the eyecream to a friend who loves this product and is still pretty hooked on it, but I don't think I'll ever repurchase this eyecream again.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/5/2009 6:41:00 AM More reviews by Moonpetals

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I actually broke out with this eye cream. I looked up the ingredients and it's just full of silicones.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/5/2009 1:09:00 AM More reviews by jamie__marie

the only thing that this product actually does, is hydrate. it doesn't take away dark circles, and doesn't minimize fine lines. i think it helped with puffiness, i cried a ton one night and put it on, and i didn't have puffiness like i should have. i can't really prove it was exactly that though. not worth the money for what it's supposed to do.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/6/2009 1:53:00 PM More reviews by InnocentShimmer

Hi ladies 35 or over, if you want great results from an eye treatment I recommend a product with Retinol in it! It's pretty much the best of ingredients for facial skin (or body) products.
Roc has line of products with retinol in them, well pretty every single product they sell as retinol in it. Check out their website. It's also VERY affordable, especially compared to estee lauder.

GOOD LUCK.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/22/2008 3:10:00 PM More reviews by XOXOlga

I originally intended to give this a very low rating because I can't use this product as an eye cream. It has a very silky, slippery gel-cream texture which feels wonderful going on, but whether I put it on at night or in the morning it seeps into my eyes, making them sting and burn. I thought I was just really tired for a long time and not getting enough sleep because my eyes would be very red and constantly hurt. But it didn't stop when I was getting 8, 9 or 10 hours of sleep! Eventually I realized it was this baby... even though it's super moisturizing (I can't say anything about reducing dark circles/fine lines/etc), it's not useful anywhere near the yes because, well, it HURTS! I gave this a 3rd lippie because I've started using this as cream for my neck and it works great for that. Right now it's making my neck soft and smooth (and hopefully that means it will stay wrinkle-free!!) Edit - a couple of weeks later, I realized that this smells terrible! Like herbal poo. Or medication. Eurgh.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2008 4:59:00 PM More reviews by moonchopin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this 2 or 3 times in my early 20s - mid twenties. So I did not have wrinkles to get rid of. I thought it was a wonderful under eye cream/moisturizer it felt incredibly silky. However, other than moisturizer this doesnt do anything for wrinkles - but it will keep eyes moist so thats a plus. Wrinkles can either be lessed or prevented - active vitamin c, retinol, and other high level antioxidants to lessen future damage and sunscreen are the only things that are going to work on wrinkles...so I suggest obagi c serum for eyes or differin gel (but not every day).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2008 4:42:00 PM More reviews by CatVeronica

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have a sample of this and have been using it for a few days now. I really like the texture of it, and like that it sinks in upon application. The effectiveness of the product is still questionable. It makes the area under my eyes very smooth and moisturized, but I don't notice anything in terms of diminishing lines.