Burt's Bees Coconut Foot Creme

3.7

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

vegetable glycerin, olive oil, oat flour, lanolin, coconut oil, quillaja extract, oat oil, rosemary leaf oil, vitamin E, fragranceNEW : glycerin, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, avena sativa (oat) kernel flour, lanolin, fragrance, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, quillaja saponaria (quillaja) bark extract, avena sativa (oat) kernel oil, tocopherol, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil, butylphenyl methylpropional, coumarin, limonene, linalool.

on 4/12/2008 12:17:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Just wanted to let everyone know that i tend to get VERY dry, hard heals ( I live in flip flops ) The trick is to slough the dead skin off with a foot scrubber ( Pumice Scrub ) If you've already used one and didn't get results, keep using it and breaking down the skin for a whole week and you will be amazed at the results. After pumicing for a few minutes, dry feet and apply the burts bees coconut foot cream, then cover with socks. In the morning your feet will feel like a babies bum, no matter how bad your heals have gotten. This works!

Consistency is a bit oily yes, but it goes on that much smoother, like another poster said, great for massaging and has a vaseline like texture. LOVE the coconut smell. Only draw back: Makes me wanna eat coconut cake! lol The price could be cheaper, the burts bees line is overpriced imho.

None the less, this is my HG product. It's hard work keeping your feet presentable when you wear flips!

When i first used the Milk and honey body lotion, i thought it had coconut in it then bought this and it smells very similar. I love it. It does everything it says it does and more. Sinks in well and leaves my feet lovely and soft. I also use this on dry patches. Works a treat!

on 3/25/2008 3:43:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I got this in a little travel kit and its great! I use it before bed with socks. In the morning my feet are super soft. Love the coconut scent. Its a very very thick cream so it would be great for people with cracked heels. Also, it's great for blisters after a night of dancing in skanky heels. Another thing I used it for was I applied a little , just a little, to an eyeliner brush that sucked and used it with powder eyeshadow to make a cream eyeliner. Works great! Wipe off excess cream though before using brush.

on 3/22/2008 8:42:00 AM

This is a very greasy but very effective foot moisturizer with vitamin E. I put this on before bed and then put socks on (like I said, it's very greasy). It takes a while to set in, but in the morning, my feet are unbelievably soft. I do like the smell, but it's very strong and will interfere with other scents you are wearing, which is why I only gave this a 4. But all in all, this is a great product if you have dry, calloused feet.

on 3/10/2008 10:05:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I LOVE this stuff... it smells great and makes my feet super soft... A little goes a long way with this stuff so for the amount you get for the price (about $8 at Walgreens) it's definately worth it. And it smells great but I am partial to coconut scents. I use this just about every night (when I remember I am forgetful when I'm exhausted) and just put a little on and put on some loose socks to sleep in and wake up with really soft feet. Love this will continue to keep repurchasing.

on 3/4/2008 11:50:00 AM

This is the first foot cream that I used, so I have nothing to which I can compare. I found it to work very well, though. It's incredibly thick and greasy, but I put socks on over the goop and go to bed, so it doesn't really matter. In the morning, it's like having different feet. They're not longer dry and cracked, but soft and moisturized. The smell isn't bad either. It reminds me of suntan lotion.

on 2/22/2008 7:56:00 PM

I like this product. I am born to have dry body skin, since I wear sandals all the time, the feet were crazy! my frens used to tease my dry, cracked, dirty toes. So, i decided to take some actions about it, and bought this "ointment" thing. What I want to say is that it helps, it really makes my feet look moisturized and smooth! but in order to keep your feet look good through out the year is to keep using it. What I think is that, it's an oinment-like susbstance and adhere strongly to your feet, so it stayed with your feet and held the moisture for a pretty long time! But the sad thing is, once this oinment thing got washed off or stripped off, it will take the moisture you originally have with it and you feet will look dryer than before. Anyways, I still think it's a very good foot creme compared to the other brands outthere.

on 2/7/2008 5:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is super-moisturizing, but I wouldn't call it a creme. It's got more of a consistency of Vaseline, but it doesn't have petrolium in it. The smell is great, and this is awesome for my dry skin on my feet. I put this on at night with socks and wake up with soft skin. Use sparingly, because a lot goes a long way. Love it.

on 2/1/2008 8:38:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I really wanted this to work, but alas, it did not. The scent is great and I love the texture, but it just wasn't very moisturizing. I like how it kind of melted into an oily consistancy which made it great for foot massages. I have gone through almost the whole tube and have seen no improvement in my dry heels, and they aren't that bad to begin with. Will not repurchase, am going to look for something that does a better job.

on 1/29/2008 4:03:00 PM

I used this as a foot cream, about once a week for a few months.

This stuff is greasy, so I always put some old socks on immediately after using. It does make my feet softer. I don't like the coconut smell, though.