July 25, 2014 | 1620 users online

Blush - MAC - Sheertone Blush Pink Swoon [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2011 2:36:00 AM More reviews by swthunni3x

Lovely dolly pink shade. The product is a matte blush and applies quite nicely on the skin. I find it to be quite pigmented, but then again I've read reviews that it hasn't worked out for people who are tanner. It looks so cute and really brightens up the face. I may just be biased though, because I have a tendency to lean towards pink/dolly looking shades. For reference purposes, I am an NC15-20.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2011 5:37:00 AM More reviews by UmmMaymoonah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I would say this is a very wearable color especially on the more fair tones all year round, I love how it gives that kinda natural flush you get when your out in the colder months. Its exactly like that on my skin, just looks like I just came in from outside. I'm an NC30 with very yellow undertones and this works fine for me in the more cooler months.
    I would say however, that in the warmer months since my cheeks get more red or pink naturally from the heat and cover a larger area naturally, this would accentuate that, so I stick to the more coral colors or more bronze tones.
    I think this could work very well on darker skintones, with a heavier hand and maybe if put on top of a cream base.
    Overall I love this blush, and it was the first blush I ever got from mac!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2011 10:21:00 PM More reviews by vmalenfant

It is my go to blush for a while now. It is a beautiful cool pink who give a light touch of color on my cheeks. I think everyone can pull off this color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2011 10:43:00 PM More reviews by DoraZ

This blush looks really, really bright in the pan but goes on smoothly and lovely on my NW20 skin tone. It's sheer enough that it doesn't look clownish and it blends well so I always end up with beautifully flushed, pink cheeks. I agree with other reviewers that say it's reminiscent of the way your cheeks look when you just step out of a hot shower or the hot tub.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2011 6:09:00 PM More reviews by waterlilly26

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this blush! It's 1 of my favs! Its such a pretty cool toned pink and adds a beautiful wash of color. You play it up and use a cream base blush under add this on top and really make your cheeks pop. The cost of mac's blushes are really good considering they last like 4ever! Lol

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2011 2:21:00 AM More reviews by sadorange

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

A bit too sheer for my liking (you need to constantly swirl in order to get some color on your face), however it's very subtle and natural-looking. No shimmer, which I like. There is no need to ever reapply, it just stays on your face for literally the whole day. My go-to blush for school.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2011 11:03:00 PM More reviews by Lisaanthony7

I love this blush!I went into the mac store looking specifically for a bright pink and this is exactly it.....it reminds me of a pink cheek you would see on a baby doll,which is what I wanted....the most perfect pink ever

rated 1 of 5 on 2/6/2011 7:12:00 AM More reviews by ariellephan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Broke me out faster than a rocket. Maybe it's Bismuth, maybe it's Red 30 pigment in this blush. I am not sure about which did what but not buy is def yes,

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2011 3:49:00 AM More reviews by CutieKin

It's very light & natural looking when i apply it on my face ^_^. But you could add more over it to make the color show more, for whatever look your going for with the blush ^^. And it's a cute color too <3. The lady said at the mac counter that it's also one of their popular colors with the tourists.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2011 10:20:00 AM More reviews by MACfiend11

It's so pigmented, you just need a little and your done. It looks really natural and doesn't fade.