April 20, 2014 | 1654 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Matte - Omega

rated 4 of 5 on 9/19/2009 10:19:00 PM More reviews by thelittlelori

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've grown to like this eye shadow. I use it on my outer eye area. At first, I thought it would look too grayish on my NC 25 face coloring. But, blended with a brown shadow, such as MAC's Cork, it looks beautiful and natural.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2009 10:22:00 AM More reviews by sxy_blond

I love this shadow for my brows, have been using it for a few years now, looks very natural. pic in profile. Price is amazing considering I use it only on my brows and lasts years. Have not tried it as shadow. I will be buying this until they stop making it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2009 4:12:00 PM More reviews by tuffins

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I use Omega on a daily basis. Looks nice on the lid with a little brown in the crease. Also matches well with greens. Love it. Would repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2009 More reviews by shygirl808

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this for a crease color! I tend to pair it up with Sumptuous olive alot! looks great :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2009 3:19:00 PM More reviews by Spurklie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Oy. This did not look good on me. I'm usually a big fan of MAC's cool neutrals, but this made me look a bad combination of muddy and bruised. However, I'm not giving up on it yet, as I'm sure I'll find some method of using it sparingly where it will work on me. Just not as a lid colour. Would not repurchase, sadly.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2009 12:24:00 AM More reviews by Bambie_Blonde

~ I originally bought this eyeshadow for my brows- however its a tad to dark & I honestly do not need to fill in my brows, but luckily I love this as an eyeshadow! :) its super light, but with some black liner and vanilla pigment for a wash, it looks quite striking and unique...in the pan it looks quite pale and light but it goes on as a nice gray/Brown color.....if you love neutrals, this is a great color :) also its great for the Outer V ~

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2009 12:36:00 PM More reviews by GetLowxX

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this color, it's my do all color and the one I always reach for. I was given this at my MAC counter to fill in my brows with. Even though I'm a brunette, I don't like filling in my eyebrows with color aimed towards brunettes because my eyebrows are a bit on the lighter side naturally. I want to fill them in and look natural, without looking overdone. Omega is my perfect color for that.
I also find myself reaching for this color everyday on the middle to outer 1/3 of my lid. I usually wear Brule all over the lid, Omega on middle to outer portion of lid and Bobbi Brown Blonde eyeshadow in my crease and a little to define the outer V, topping it off with Bobbi Brown black ink gel liner.
It's also a nice color to blend out with so it's not such a sharp line between my lid and browbone. Would definitely repurchase again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2009 1:38:00 AM More reviews by PinkSoFoxy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought MAC Omega eyeshadow to use specifically on my brows and I adore it! I highlight my hair blonde and was looking for something that would be a good match for my baby blonde highlights. Omega is the perfect shade! It's a cool khaki shade that's totally matte. I highly recommend this for Blondes.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/7/2009 5:55:00 AM More reviews by caligirl143

I have no Idea why I bought this e/s...the color does not go well with my fair skin...Im not a big fan of matte colors. I tried to useit on my brows but It was to light. Im sure it will work with someone with a different skin tone or like the natural colors!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2009 12:29:00 PM More reviews by Jenls27

One of my HG shadows. I can use this shadow in so many ways. I can use it to fill in brows. I use it on easy makeup days to just shade the lid with Vanilla on upper lid and I use this to deepen the shadowing in my crease. This is a staple in my eyeshadow collection.