August 21, 2014 | 1975 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Matte - Omega

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2009 2:04:00 PM More reviews by hodgam8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

As everyone else has said I use this product as a brow filler (I'm blonde as well) and it works perfectly for that, but as far as using it as an eyeshadow I can't say I'm a fan.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2009 11:13:00 PM More reviews by wdegroot

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I heard about using this product for filling in blonde eyebrows on YouTube. I had been searching for a good brow filler forever, because pencils aren't my cup of tea. I LOVE it for my eyebrows! Applying it with an angled brush (MAC 266) makes for a lovely natural look.

I will say that I don't love it as an eyeshadow though....it doesn't seem to show up very well on my skin (I am NW20-ish). However, I didn't purchase it to use it as a shadow, so I'm not too bothered.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2009 9:16:00 PM More reviews by Julia2007

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this shadow to use as a brow filler and it works perfectly for that. I have golden medium brown hair with blonde highlights and this shadow makes for the perfect brow filler on my natuarlly sparse brows. It looks totally natural but my brows look so much better. It took me a while to try this out on my eyelids because since it's a matte I thought it would be difficult to blend. To my suprise this is very easy to blend. I use it on my lids sometimes for a simple look because the soft brown shade is understated but kind of pretty. I don't use it on my lids too often because I tend to go for shiny, shimmery finishes on my lids, but this is the only product I will use on my eyebrows!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2009 4:29:00 PM More reviews by Hothead

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

this is probably Wedge's older and darker sister.. it is a true neutral beige/grey/taupe shade and it has worked for me since 1993!

oh yes, I have hit pan on this ES many many times and will probably continue to do so... Many times I use it as a contour with Blanc Type on lids, and it defines the shape of my eyes. This is all I need on some days.

This is a near perfect color -- if you love matte neutrals, this is a must have.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2009 10:52:00 PM More reviews by debbiekoyama

OMG, I use OMEGA everyday. I pair it with EXPRESSO... and it looks awesome! It's like a very nice color to use with almost anything. I use this under the expresso... and also to blend all sorts of colors! Blues, purples, blacks...It is worth having!!!! I do not know what I would do if they ever discontinue this!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/19/2009 10:19:00 PM More reviews by thelittlelori

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've grown to like this eye shadow. I use it on my outer eye area. At first, I thought it would look too grayish on my NC 25 face coloring. But, blended with a brown shadow, such as MAC's Cork, it looks beautiful and natural.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2009 10:22:00 AM More reviews by sxy_blond

I love this shadow for my brows, have been using it for a few years now, looks very natural. pic in profile. Price is amazing considering I use it only on my brows and lasts years. Have not tried it as shadow. I will be buying this until they stop making it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2009 4:12:00 PM More reviews by tuffins

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I use Omega on a daily basis. Looks nice on the lid with a little brown in the crease. Also matches well with greens. Love it. Would repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2009 More reviews by shygirl808

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this for a crease color! I tend to pair it up with Sumptuous olive alot! looks great :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2009 3:19:00 PM More reviews by Spurklie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Oy. This did not look good on me. I'm usually a big fan of MAC's cool neutrals, but this made me look a bad combination of muddy and bruised. However, I'm not giving up on it yet, as I'm sure I'll find some method of using it sparingly where it will work on me. Just not as a lid colour. Would not repurchase, sadly.