December 20, 2014 | 1360 users online

Blush - MAC - Sheertone blush in Tenderling

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2007 10:50:00 PM More reviews by doris98

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love MAC Tenderling! This is the quintessential porcelain cheeks for me, unlike any other I've tried. As one reviewer so accurately described it, it looks like it radiates from within, no harsh lines. I also love that it's Sheertone. Despite this being a very light color for my NC30 skin, it shows up great! Even the MA thought it was better than 2 or 3 I tried on that day.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2007 3:55:00 PM More reviews by AliceinWonderland

Tenderling is more peachy than it is brown. I never would describe it as brownish. Its similar to MAC Cheek blush which was a soft nudey peach. Very pretty flush to the cheeks very natural.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2007 8:41:00 PM More reviews by shortygal201

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Wow, what a great blush! This is exactly what I was looking for...a very buildable but subtle/natural/nude type blush. I am NC20 and would definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2007 5:51:00 PM More reviews by ValJean

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

A huge staple for me. This is a lovely blush and easy to build up for more dramatic color. Even though this is light in the pan, this shows up a brownish pink with a tinge of red--very muted. I also have very red cheeks, and I can easily wear this blush. I also like that it's matte. Great with dark eyes. For reference I am a NC25.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2007 11:44:00 PM More reviews by rosinalove11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this blush. It is a great neutral and goes with everything. This is a must have in any collection. It is a browny pink. Sheertones are my favorite of the mac blush finishes. It is matte, but looks polished. I think this would look good on many skintones. This can be used as a blush alone or a contour colour.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2007 9:12:00 PM More reviews by Juicy_TNA

This is my HG blush FYI: NC25, dark brown hair/eyes. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2007 12:51:00 AM More reviews by DebbieB43

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is one of my all time favorite blushes from MAC. A peachy/pink/beige color gives the perfect flush...minimal to no shimmer, looks good with any look you are going for. A soft and glowy look from within!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2007 5:53:00 PM More reviews by LKirsten

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Would probably repurchase. Pretty sheer nude/natural peach, if there is such a thing. Very natural looking, not too orangey.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2006 10:51:00 AM More reviews by hamazaki

this is the most beautiful nude / pink-beige blusher ever. non shimmer, the color is a bit too sheer actually, you have to put on alot to build up the colour. great staying power. most of all, the color is really beautiful. perfect nude blusher, not too dark, not too orange, not too pinkish nor brown. just right.
i am asian black hair dark brown hair, MAC's powder NC15.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2006 2:06:00 AM More reviews by OSusanna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Eh. It was a dull color on me. A little too brown, I think. It looked so pretty on the website. Anyway, lippies for staying power. EDIT: Boy the brush makes all the difference. Applied with a flat top bronzer type brush, this is better. Still a little too brown and not rosy enough for me, but at least I've found a way to apply it with a little more pigment.