MAC Sheertone blush in Tenderling

4.3

Talc, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Zea Mays (Corn Starch), Octyldodecyl Lactate, Silica, Dimethicone, Zeolite, Isononyl Isononanoate, Zinc Stearate, Dehydroacetic Acid, BHT, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sorbic Acid, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben. May contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Bismuth Oxychloride, Carmine, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Chromium Oxide Greens, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Manganese Violet, Ultramarines, Blue 1 Lake, Red 6, Red 7, Red 7 Lake, Red 30, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake.

on 4/19/2007 12:08:00 PM

I would love to know how you nc15-nc30 girls get this to work? I am much lighter then nc15 and this hardly showed up on me, I used the #187 brush and it didn't go on i had to layer it about 10 times. I loved this blush but it took to much time. i would recommend this blush only if u want to keep layering it on because it is a really natural peach brown pink kind of shade but I'll stick to blushbaby for now. continued >>

on 4/5/2007 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love MAC Tenderling! This is the quintessential porcelain cheeks for me, unlike any other I've tried. As one reviewer so accurately described it, it looks like it radiates from within, no harsh lines. I also love that it's Sheertone. Despite this being a very light color for my NC30 skin, it shows up great! Even the MA thought it was better than 2 or 3 I tried on that day.

Tenderling is more peachy than it is brown. I never would describe it as brownish. Its similar to MAC Cheek blush which was a soft nudey peach. Very pretty flush to the cheeks very natural.

on 3/19/2007 8:41:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

Wow, what a great blush! This is exactly what I was looking for...a very buildable but subtle/natural/nude type blush. I am NC20 and would definitely repurchase.

on 3/5/2007 5:51:00 PM

A huge staple for me. This is a lovely blush and easy to build up for more dramatic color. Even though this is light in the pan, this shows up a brownish pink with a tinge of red--very muted. I also have very red cheeks, and I can easily wear this blush. I also like that it's matte. Great with dark eyes. For reference I am a NC25.

on 2/10/2007 11:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this blush. It is a great neutral and goes with everything. This is a must have in any collection. It is a browny pink. Sheertones are my favorite of the mac blush finishes. It is matte, but looks polished. I think this would look good on many skintones. This can be used as a blush alone or a contour colour.

on 2/8/2007 9:12:00 PM

This is my HG blush FYI: NC25, dark brown hair/eyes. continued >>

on 1/30/2007 12:51:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This is one of my all time favorite blushes from MAC. A peachy/pink/beige color gives the perfect flush...minimal to no shimmer, looks good with any look you are going for. A soft and glowy look from within!!

on 1/22/2007 5:53:00 PM

Would probably repurchase. Pretty sheer nude/natural peach, if there is such a thing. Very natural looking, not too orangey.

on 12/12/2006 10:51:00 AM

this is the most beautiful nude / pink-beige blusher ever. non shimmer, the color is a bit too sheer actually, you have to put on alot to build up the colour. great staying power. most of all, the color is really beautiful. perfect nude blusher, not too dark, not too orange, not too pinkish nor brown. just right.
i am asian black hair dark brown hair, MAC's powder NC15.

Popular Blush Products