April 16, 2014 | 1564 users online

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2007 9:12:00 PM More reviews by Juicy_TNA

This is my HG blush FYI: NC25, dark brown hair/eyes. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2007 12:51:00 AM More reviews by DebbieB43

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is one of my all time favorite blushes from MAC. A peachy/pink/beige color gives the perfect flush...minimal to no shimmer, looks good with any look you are going for. A soft and glowy look from within!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2007 5:53:00 PM More reviews by LKirsten

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Would probably repurchase. Pretty sheer nude/natural peach, if there is such a thing. Very natural looking, not too orangey.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2006 10:51:00 AM More reviews by hamazaki

this is the most beautiful nude / pink-beige blusher ever. non shimmer, the color is a bit too sheer actually, you have to put on alot to build up the colour. great staying power. most of all, the color is really beautiful. perfect nude blusher, not too dark, not too orange, not too pinkish nor brown. just right.
i am asian black hair dark brown hair, MAC's powder NC15.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2006 2:06:00 AM More reviews by OSusanna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Eh. It was a dull color on me. A little too brown, I think. It looked so pretty on the website. Anyway, lippies for staying power. EDIT: Boy the brush makes all the difference. Applied with a flat top bronzer type brush, this is better. Still a little too brown and not rosy enough for me, but at least I've found a way to apply it with a little more pigment.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2006 1:30:00 PM More reviews by nancy_183

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this blush for any type of look... day, evening, natural whatever. It's perfect because it's sheertone (which I love) and this way you can build up the colour or just leave it very natural looking. On my light skin, it looks like a very soft peachy/pink colour... it gives me doll cheeks lol. This is the blush I always reach for when I do smoky eyes since it's a nice nude shade. It's also the blush I normally use on my mom when I do her makeup. A definite repurchase... I love it!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2006 11:36:00 AM More reviews by joiedevivre

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I use either this or Bourjois Lilas d'Or. Most of the time, I reach for this. It's a great, natural color, very sheer, and yet you can build up the color if you choose. I'm only on my first compact of this, but I will definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2006 9:10:00 PM More reviews by chloeism21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

such an interesting blush colour. I bought this because the makeup artist that was hired to do my makeup for my upcoming wedding used it over MAC Golden bronzer (we were copying a picture from Vogue magazine, as my colouring is somewhat similar to that of the model in the advertisement), and I love the effect of it. It is a very neutral, nude shade-but applied generously over Golden brozing powder , it truly creates a beautiful, neutral blush effect. For reference I am NW 25 in MAC select tint SPF 15. If you want a beautiful, nude blush look, try layering this blush over Golden bronzing poweder. It is truly a beautiful look! I can see myself wearing this combination alot. It provides just enought healthy-looking colour and "blush". Yes, I will definitely repurchase this!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2006 1:04:00 AM More reviews by danceituphomie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

definitely my favorite shade of all time. the color is very pretty & natural. it brightens up my complexion & gives me sheer color when i need it. for reference, i'm nc30-nc35.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2006 2:45:00 PM More reviews by Joline

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The most beautiful sheer peachy brownish shade.