April 21, 2014 | 1873 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Satin - Cork

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2010 7:54:00 AM More reviews by dance00000

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an awesome eyeshadow. I just bought this today, (first time visiting mac!) It is pigmented so you can choose to lightly apply it for a transitioning color or something, and can also use a normal amount for a crease color. I am an Asian and prob cool toned. This product looks great on me :) I use it with a 222 brush (got it 2day too) and put it in my crease/fold. I definitely recommend it!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2009 11:23:00 PM More reviews by princessa00

This is a pretty, multi use cool medium brown. I bought it trying to decide between this and 'soft brown' for a color to blend out darker browns. I do use it to do so, but its a little too dark for that in my opinion..what I absolutely love this for is an all over lid color on lazy days. I pack it on thick by the lash line with a 239, pull it up with the same brush, then use a 224 the rest of the way up to get a pretty graduating effect..
This color is super versatatile: a staple crease color, great brow filler,perfect shade of brown for lining the lower lash line with brown looks, and my favorite new way to wear it, all over the lid. I think this is a great color to have in your collection.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2009 10:57:00 AM More reviews by breesana

I'm suprised that I haven't reviewed this before, but I'm glad I didn't because I probably wouldn't have given it a good review. I never really used it because I have deep eyes and have always believed that brown just makes them look even deeper. So, it was thrown to the back of the stash. But then after trying some new looks, I discovered that it looks so beautiful in the crease, and is a beautiful color to soften up a smokey eye look, may it be black, green, blue or purple. It also looks great with baby pinks as well. I'm so happy I found this color again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2009 1:00:00 AM More reviews by carmenners

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Cork is a great eye shadow for creasework or as a wash of colour on the lid. It's a simple must-have brown from MAC if you have a mediumish skin tone. It looks boring in the pan, but it's gorgeous and subtle when applied onto the eye.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2009 4:02:00 PM More reviews by ledabell

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Even though this eyeshadow does not look verry good by its self , this eyeshadow is very good for people who have tan skin (mixed,hispanic,middle eastern) to us as your dark color. This color also goes good with a more lite brown (honesty) and a gold(mine) color.
I use those 3 for a natural look that has a little extra so it isnt so plain.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2009 9:17:00 PM More reviews by galai_curryqueen9830

Favorite eyeshadow! Very pigmented, and does not crease! It stays on all day, and it is very true to colour. What you see in the pan is the colour that you get. A little goes a long way, you do not need much! It is a wonderful colour for the entire lid, or for the crease to contour. Totally worth the money!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2009 6:00:00 PM More reviews by jlinh2u

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Awesome crease color. I'm a NC25 (yellow undertones) and this works beautifully to blend out darker shadows or add some dimension for a quick neutral eye. This morning I put Vex all over my lids with a 239, cork in my crease with a 224 and my eyes were instantly awake.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2009 6:04:00 PM More reviews by coquette89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I skipped out on Cork for a while because I already have Wedge, but they're really not that similar. Cork is a nice light golden brown. Definitely has a lot of yellow to it. It's gorgeous as a crease color with All That Glitters on the lid.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2009 8:27:00 PM More reviews by saffronia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Cork is my daily go-to eyeshadow for the crease. The color is a warmer medium brown, a bit more yellow than red or orange. It blends with my red hair nicely. Easy to blend. And, as with all MAC eyeshadows, the wear, color, and texture is excellent and true.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2009 8:49:00 PM More reviews by FishieLishy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Cork is a great saddle brown color that goes with a variety of eye colors and skin tones. I love using this color in my crease for an everyday natural look. It is very blendable and pigmented and can easily be morphed into a lot of different looks depending on what other shadows you combine it with. I'd definitely recommend to others as a staple in their e/s arsenal. A definite MAC must have.