August 23, 2014 | 1832 users online

Eyeliner - Stila - Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2014 7:57:00 AM More reviews by n0diggity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am in love with this, not a fan of liquid eyeliner but this changed my mind. Only problem with mine was that the cap came off by itself in my bag several times that made it dry up! Store properly if you want it to last, that aside, LOVE IT!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2014 8:52:00 AM More reviews by hanzz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

This product is definitely like nothing else i've tried. Its HG material. I have been searching for the perfect eyeliner for my oil slick eyelids for years. Wearing eye primers and reapplying my eye makeup in the middle of the day is was just a normal part of my daily makeup struggles. I've tried every liquid, gel and pencil liner that has promised impossible staying power but after a couple of hours its already halfway down my face. Even products like Bobbi Brown's Longwear gel eyeliner tended to fade on my lids.

So basically, what i'm saying is the Stila eyeliner rips any other eyeliner i've tried. Its highly pigmented and is the blackest black i've ever seen! It has the best staying power even on oily lids like mine and after a long nine hour day at work its still sitting firmly on my lids. The bonus for me is the packaging with the felt tip application. Quick and clean to use (no eyeliner brushes ugh), it makes the perfect cat eye flick super easy to apply.

It's a little bit on the expensive side here in Australia at $32.00, but the product lasts quite a long time even with daily use! So i'm happy to let that slide.

If you have super oily lids like mine you have to try this!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2014 7:50:00 PM More reviews by Gaijin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a great liner for staying all day. It's a nice black color. The only downsides are that when I apply it the felt tip can bleed out a little bit, so the line is not as sharp as I would like and after about a month of use the tip can start to get little stringy bits at the end. A bit pricey. Will stick with my HG KVD tattoo liner.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2014 11:32:00 PM More reviews by bayliehyland22

This product is absolutely amazing! It stays on all day and it is extremely easy to apply. I have had mine for about 3 months, and it's still going strong!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2014 1:12:00 AM More reviews by kaicg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is my favourite liquid liner; the tip is precise, goes on smoothly, and is the longest lasting liner I have yet to try. The only downside is the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2014 3:00:00 PM More reviews by roor84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I never thought that I would even use a liquid eyeliner, Ive always used Gel or pencil ... but its been almost a year that I have been using this gem and boy i cant live without it. I bought it over 4 times. No complains what so ever but the only thing that bothers me is that the tip of the brush gets fuzzy after a while, so i just cut the tip when that happens! but that wont stop me from buying it. LOVE IT

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2014 2:16:00 PM More reviews by catnip777

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I purchased this in brown and the first time I used it, it was a disaster. I have found that with practice(using cheaper stuff) and changing the angle that I apply it- such as sitting down instead of standing in front of a mirror I now have more control. I'm still not much of a wing master. Honestly, I don't think wings look that great on me. However I LOVE this for tightlining. It's so easy to wiggle the tiny tip in between my lashes. I may purchase this in black just for this purpose as I have not had much luck with cheaper versions of this type of liner. Does great thin or thick lines and does not budge or smudge. I wonder if the grey version is just as great?

PROS: Great for tightlining, with practice-easy to use, like that that lid locks with loud click so you know it is closed tightly, really does stay in place! No smudging!

CONS: PRICEY- $20 for an eyeliner- ouch! But I haven't found a cheaper liner that works as well. :(

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2014 12:02:00 PM More reviews by Esmerelda55

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Absolutely my HG liner. I'm on my 6th tube of the black and have a couple of other colors that I use for a bit of color that lasts all day.
I love that it's waterproof. This doesn't come off until I take it off, but I have never had any trouble removing it when I want to.
So, so easy to apply. The finely pointed brush is just perfect for any effect I want.
I can do anything from a tiny line close to my lashes to a dramatic, thick line with a tail.
After I use this I use a very small brush to 'soften' it with black shadow. Sometimes I smudge the shadow to make it all softer, sometimes not. The liner does NOT smudge.
My daughter uses this now, too. Although she tends to be more dramatic than I am.
Love it, love it.
Easy to use, easy to love.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/17/2014 12:49:00 AM More reviews by rachelk94

Bought this eyeliner from the reviews on here. I do like this eyeliner but I wouldn't say it's amazing. I do like how it stays all day even in the inner corners and is more of a natural looking black. However it doesn't glide on as easy I have to reapply a couple times to get a full line. Also I think an easy dupe is the physicians formula eye booster eyeliner, I can apply this in one swipe and it's more pigmented. The only difference to the stila one is it does fade a tiny bit in the inner corners. I'll probably still use the physician formula one it's cheaper and easier to apply but I do like the Stilas lasting power but that's it's only bonus over the PF. I would buy again for nights out though.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2014 6:49:00 PM More reviews by zerotic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

One of the best liquid eyeliners out there, without any doubts! ;) This one kicks ass - it's waterproof, smudgeproof, longwearingproof, everything proof. There's only ONE downside to it, and that's the fact that it's not easy to make a wing with. Other than that, everything is great! It's easy to make an even line on the lid. Big thumbs up, will definitely buy it again!

Edit: And by the way, the reason why I only give it four lippies is because it's almost impossible to make a wing with it, because the tip is somehow a little bit too thick and the eyeliner is a bit wet aswell, but.. IT'S OKAY!