April 23, 2014 | 1796 users online

Eyeliner - Stila - Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2013 5:08:00 AM More reviews by narbar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have stopped looking for the perfect eyeliner.

The cat eye is my signature go-to makeup look, and this Stila liner is it for me, especially when trying to put on my face in a rush. I never had to fix up a mistake since the sharpie-like tip gives me precision unlike any other liquid liner I've tried. I've tried MAC fluidline but the angled liner brush isn't quite as easy to use. Completely foolproof.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2013 5:56:00 AM More reviews by loveisblind1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my holy grail eyeliner! I tried both the black and the dark brown eyeliners. While the black one is a very dark, inky, and glossy black (I use it for when I do my Kpop inspired looks), I prefer the Dark Brown one for everyday use. I am a fair skinned Asian girl and my hair appears black from afar but is actually just very dark brown. This eyeliner in Dark brown seems to match my hair color, thus it looks more natural.

On my skin tone, this eyeliner appears like a natural black (not jet black) and it is not as stark as the Black one. The tip is super thin and hasn't lost its shape after many uses (which is super important to get a fine, precise line). The tip is soft and always wet and pliable. It does last the whole work day and then some. I wash off my makeup and have to use a little bit of makeup remover to remove the last bit of this.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2013 7:57:00 PM More reviews by eelnus

I have very oily, fatty skin, asian monolid eyes so most eyeliners smear off. This stays on and doesn't smear. Works great.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2013 9:55:00 PM More reviews by scopingforyou

PROS: Stays on so great. (I have hooded eye lids, so I have to make sure I don't squint at all until this dries.) Goes on very easily. Good applicator too. Gives the skinniest line of any liquid liner I've used.

CONS: Not the cheapest.

ALTERNATES: I also like the Almay i-color version of liquid liner. The Revlon Color Stay is kind of a dupe for this, just doesn't apply as heavenly as this one.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2013 4:34:00 AM More reviews by sprite26

Yes this eyeliner is AMAZING. This is a heavily-pigmented liquid eyeliner in a felt tip applicator pen. Quality-wise it's right up there with Lancome Artliner (my HG), and it's a little bit cheaper to boot.
So easy to use it's positively idiot-proof, and it absolutely does not budge until it's time to wash it off. And it washes off easily, I just use my regular cleanser- no need for eye makeup remover.
This has everything I want in an eyeliner: easy application, super-dark and opaque color, doesn't smudge at all. Not one bit. Highly recommended and would definitely buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2013 7:25:00 PM More reviews by heenalotus

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My ex-boyfriend's little sister brought me nothing but pain and misery for two years. And then I look at my expanding makeup stash and realize the reason I got hooked on this eyeliner is because she received it as a gratis for working at Sephora and decided to do the one ONLY nice thing she ever did for me which is give it to me. I love it. LOVE. I have used Urban Decay, Revlon, Wet and Wild (lol), Milani (lol again), and MAC and this beats them all. The one she gave me lasted for ages and when it finally started drying out after over a year of daily usage, I bought another one (which dried out before I even began to use it?) so I exchanged it for another one. I use it every day to do a thick, heavy cat eye with wings (I know, so dramatic) and it never fails. I used to really struggle with liquid eyeliner but the felt tip and the shape is amazing whether you are trying to do something thin or thick and you can easily adjust the pressure and angle to gradually get thicker as you go across your lash line. It's a deep dramatic black and stays put all day, (even if I don't use eyeshadow primer) yes, even through crying/sweating, etc. It's a staple in my makeup bad and definitely HG status despite the high price point. All I can say is thank you spawn of Satan for doing this one amazing thing for me, it changed my life. :)

10 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2013 4:19:00 PM More reviews by LovelyThistle

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I have been looking for a dark brown liquid liner that is easy to use. This fits the bill perfectly. The color is deep brown with no red tones, very neutral. The fine tip glides over my lids with no bleeding into lines and no clumping if I need to go over it to widen the line.

This wears great. I have oily lids and this never smears or runs even when my eyes water. I use a dual phase eye makeup remover and it comes off with no tugging or flaking into my eyes.

I would recommend the brown shade to anyone looking for a soft alternative to black liquid...this had drama but a softer look. All aroung great liquid liner.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2013 9:55:00 AM More reviews by Jen283

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the best liquid eyeliner I have ever used! I've been trying different brands my entire life but I've finally found the one! I will buy this product forever.

First of all, the applicator is super precise with an extremely fine tip. It is tapered, however, so you can build thicker lines if you like.

Second of all, this is truly water-proof, smudge-proof, and lasts all day! I can put a swatch of this on my hand and try to get it off with cold water, hot water, soap.. nothing will take it off except for eye makeup remover! So if you're looking for an eyeliner to smudge out then this is not for you.

Third, this is a true black. I hate buying a "black" liquid eyeliner just to have it be dull or grey-ish. This really is black.

Overall I think everyone should try this eyeliner! It is expensive but SO WORTH IT.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2013 12:03:00 PM More reviews by wish71

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner goes on smoothly, has great colour payoff (ie opaque after first draw), and allows for thick or thin lines. It works best with a primer or NYX matte shadow (which never crease on me even on humid days). I can do a cat's eye line and lasts me well into the night without flaking. If I use just the liner, it's best to draw a thin line. It lasts most of the work day, but will flake if it's humid. It's quite expensive though, but of the cheaper one's, only L'Oreal's liquid liner with a wand rather than pen competes. I don't like the wand for everyday use though, because it requires a steadier hand.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2013 5:45:00 PM More reviews by LilacShine9

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I received a mini size of this eyeliner & really like it so far. Its very black & pigmented. It does dry super quick though and gets tacky after application. It lasts all day on the lids, but not too hard to remove. I wouldn't purchase it myself though since there are just as impressive drugstore options.