July 25, 2014 | 1538 users online

Eyeliner - Stila - Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner

rated 3 of 5 on 2/2/2014 3:29:00 PM More reviews by shoozy123

I bought Moss and it was dried out - went to return it and picked up black instead. I always test waterproof makeup in a hot yoga class. If it survives, winner! Stila waterproof eyeliner rubbed off on the inner corners of both eyes and there was some smudging. YSL pot eyeliner is better and Iluminaire eye liner also holds up. I would not purchase again as there are other waterproof eyeliners that are WATERPROOF.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2014 2:51:00 PM More reviews by rayoflight121

Very black and lasts all day without smudging.

cons:

The brush requires a steady hand, it isn't as easy to control as smashbox's limitless liquid eyeliner. The formula is a little too wet, making it easy to mess up. I wish it were matte, but otherwise...its the blackest out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2014 2:08:00 PM More reviews by thecolormargaret

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

One of my absoultute favorites in my makeup drawer. This has been my most loved and used eyeliner ever. It is easy to apply with the felt tip and with a little bit of shadow and a touch of UDPP it really does stay all day. I have it in black. I think the price is reasonable I bought it at the end of October and we are still going strong! Much prefer this to Mac, Sonia Kashnuk, elf, and Milani

rated 3 of 5 on 2/1/2014 8:51:00 AM More reviews by Tasha291

My only complaint for this eyeliner is the brush isn't as firm as I would like. The pigmentation is fantastic, and if you have a steady hand the brush shouldn't be a huge problem.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2014 4:39:00 PM More reviews by nataliecrack

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner is great and really does what it says.

It has rich pigment and stays on for hours.

The applicator is pointy and spongy.

The only reason I gave it 4 lippies instead of 5 is that the finish has a sheen that i hate, i am more into matte eyeliners but that is just my personal preference.

Overall it is a great choice if you want an eyeliner that stays on forever and I do recommend it.

I bought mine when I travelled to the UK, unfortunately Stila is not available in my country (Greece) otherwise I would have bought it again (and probably cover the sheen with some matte black powder)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2014 4:29:00 PM More reviews by anbaking123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

New favourite eyeliner, so pigmented, lasts forever, fine tip. This is the best eyeliner. I don't know if I will ever switch.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2014 6:25:00 PM More reviews by futurestrength

This is a GREAT eyeliner. The best liquid eyeliner I've ever used. They don't take long to dry out though, maybe 2 months? And that's after not daily use. Liquid eyeliners are supposed to expire after 3-4 months so that's kind of shorter than I'd hoped. I have a couple miniature sized ones from kits, and the handles on those are slightly easier to work with.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2014 12:06:00 PM More reviews by celticcavegirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

HG eyeliner for me. Most liquids are creamy and get on your eyelashes (mine are long), sticking them together and ruining volume. But not so for this one!

This eyeliner is a lot more fluid than most liquid eyeliners, I'm not sure what the base is but it's some kind of organic solvent - maybe alcohol? Anyway, my skin is sensitive and sometimes this will sting, but rarely

Goes on easily, high pigmented, stays all day, comes off when I want it to. Doesn't dry out if you remember to keep the cap on tight!

In short: buy it

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2014 8:07:00 AM More reviews by Ravishingx3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Honestly, YOU NEED THIS IN YOUR LIFE! BEST LINER EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2014 9:36:00 PM More reviews by tmill

This is a great liquid liner. It stays on all day, no flaking or smudging. I like that it doesn't goop on my lashes when I apply it like other liquid liners do. It's a very dark, inky, bold black.

This is a very easy liner to use for the cat eye look because the tip is so fine you can draw extremely thin, precise lines.

I like that I don't feel like I need to struggle to get color out. I've tried a couple of other liquid liner pens (Jordana, ELF, Revlon) and they seemed very dry. I couldn't get them to work very well. With Stila, the color was there the instant it touched my skin. I store mine upside down (point at the bottom) to make sure it doesn't dry out. I can't say I've had a problem with that, it's just paranoia. :)

I will say if you are a beginner with liquid liner, this is probably not the one to start with because the color appears so easily and is so bold. It can be unforgiving if you aren't used to using liquid liners.

The only strange thing I find with this liner is that when I start running out (seems a little dryer with application and the finely drawn lines require a little more time to achieve), it tends to stick to the metal part of my eyelash curler. I usually wait about 5-7 minutes after applying the liner before I curl my lashes, so it's not like I'm doing it before it has time to dry. When this happens, I just touch up the places where it came off and I'm good to go. I guess these are the 3 things (dryness, harder to get fine lines, sticks to eyelash curler) that let me know I've got about 2 weeks left before I need to buy a new one.

I wish the price point were better ($20), but in terms of a liquid liner, this is definitely my HG.