on 7/26/2013 3:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Pros
1) Good coverage
2) Gives your face a pink glow
3) The design of the bottle is very nice b/c it is a pump for hygienic and convenient purposes

Cons
1) MAKES YOUR FACE FLAKEY AND FORMS RED BUMPS
2) Makes your face look cakey and obvious that you put something on it
3) Looks like u put foundation and blush
4) The product has fragrance which irritates your skin
5) The pump is inconsistent with the amount that is pumped out

I brought this a few weeks ago and i tried it twice. Every time i use it, my face goes from clear and smooth to flaky, bumpy and red. I hesitated on trying this product a second time after my horrible first try.

This product isn't a bb cream. It is more like a foundation and i doubt it will help even out your skin tone and all that good stuff they claim to do b/c foundations just give coverage just like this product.

Now, i don't know what i'm going to do with this full bottle. This is not worth my money.
I do not recommend this product!!

on 7/25/2013 10:59:00 AM

Sticky, thick, drying and leaves a weird grey tint after I first apply it. This does, however, provide amazing coverage for a BB cream. I'm not a fan of thick BB creams with a lot of coverage because I love the 'natural look' but I imagine it would be a holy grail for those who are looking to hide their imperfections (acne, scarring, etc).
This BB cream is also too dry for my liking. I find that this tends to emphasize my 'dead skin cells' that I can never fully exfoliate away. It's such a beautiful sight when that happens... NOT.

on 7/25/2013 12:47:00 AM

I like this bb cream a lot! It's super thin making it appear extremely natural while simultaneously providing amazing coverage. The only tiny bad thing is that I find that it makes me look a little paler than usual. However, is not much of a problem since I can easily fix the issue with a little bit of bronzer and blush. Definitely worth buying! Totally recommend it to anyone! :)

on 7/24/2013 3:15:00 PM

I love this BB cream! I have this one and the orange one, and I usually mix the two of them. But on it's own, this one is great as well. It's thick and easy to blend. It does have a sunscreen smell, but it's not overpowering and I like that smell. It comes out looking slightly grey (as opposed to the orange which comes out more yellow) but it does match to your skin once it sets. The finish is natural, but it has good coverage without feeling heavy. I have acne scarring on my cheeks and I feel comfortable wearing this product without a concealer. I wear it over a primer and it lasts all day and doesn't look cakey (aside from two spots on my nose where my glasses rest, but that's with any foundation for me) The packaging is adorable as well, and I love the pump. Overall, this is probably my favorite face product at the moment and I'll definitely repurchase. However, a little goes a long way and this will probably last me quite a while.

on 7/23/2013 8:37:00 AM

This is really AMAZING BB cream !!!! Its the most NATURAL BB cream which I have tried. And I tried very much BB creams, about 10-15 surly. This BB cream really gives super "no make up-look" . It is not possible to feel that you have something on, its really wonderfull. On your face is really smooth, fresh and nice feeling with this product. And it smells sooooooooo good !! :) Just only thing about this BB cream is not so perfect, it is coverage. It gives low to medium coverage. But anyway, its a MAGIC cream really.
Also the colour is just one, and too much grey. But after aplication its go to your skin tone, so its fine.

on 7/23/2013 4:00:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is one of my favorite bb creams that I used so far, only downside is that it looks very grayish. Also, the coverage is not that great

on 7/22/2013 6:06:00 PM

I love this BB cream! The coverage is pretty good and it's great that it has SPF 25 in it. It's easy to apply and I've found that it lasts all day and doesn't go cakey like some foundations do. Once applied it looks very natural, and with the right moisturiser underneath (I use clinique dramatically different gell) my skin doesn't look oily even after hours of wearing it.
The downside for some people is that it only comes in one colour - which for me is fine because I have pale skin anyway. It's also quite a chunky product so not great for carrying around, but that's only a minor issue.
I prefer this to foundation now and will keep repurchasing, though that won't be for a while as you get a lot in one go!
Love it!

on 7/19/2013 11:08:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Colour: almost perfect for my NC20 skin-it's just that little bit lighter than my skin tone, but I doubt nobody else notices it. I prefer it this way as it brightens up my skin making it look gorgeous and fresh. When I squeeze it out onto my hand it has a definite grey cast, but it disappears when I apply to my face.
Coverage is light-medium. Enough to cover most of the redness in my skin, but still requires concealer for scars and acne. Great for good skin/running errands/ceebs putting on foundation days
Finish: makes my skin look dewy and fresh (something I thought I would never be able to pull off due to my oily skin). Doesn't grab onto small flaky bits of skin, however, large patches of dry skin e.g. on a pimple, it highlights a little. Brightens up my face and gives a lovely no-makeup look.
Lasting power/oil control: when used with my Face of Australia primer and MAC blotting powder, my nose doesn't start getting oily for 2-3 hours, and my cheeks ~4 hours (pretty long for me). Even so, it doesn't give me that disgusting oil slick look, and as long as I refrain from touching my face, it doesn't look too bad. It lasts for most of my twelve hour days and when I get home, I see that some of it as melted off, but enough has remained on my face that it still covers some redness.
Packaging: very cute, however, downsides include not being able to see how much product is left, the pump dispensing a little too much product and not being very travel friendly due to no cap
Price is fairly decent, around $17 on Yesstyle

on 7/18/2013 10:54:00 AM

Before purchasing this product and the gold label, I had really high hopes for this! It was amazing when I first used it the first few times and gave me this light pretty dewy finish but over time, it made me look a little greasy =/ The coverage is light.

I really love this BB cream, Before i was using CoverGirls Clean Foundation for Senstive skin, Which bugged me and felt like i was wearing a mask, with this stuff however, it feels like it isn't even there, and doesn't bug my skin! It has pretty good covereage and photographs well for cosplay! I really like it. it isnt that pricey if you know where to buy. It does look grey, but then blends into my skin very well, and doesnt look dark!(very light skin). I would recomend it!

Video Reviews & Tutorials