December 20, 2014 | 891 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions Whitening UV Protection SPF25 PA++ (Hot Pink)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2013 3:15:00 PM More reviews by ispyskyler

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this BB cream! I have this one and the orange one, and I usually mix the two of them. But on it's own, this one is great as well. It's thick and easy to blend. It does have a sunscreen smell, but it's not overpowering and I like that smell. It comes out looking slightly grey (as opposed to the orange which comes out more yellow) but it does match to your skin once it sets. The finish is natural, but it has good coverage without feeling heavy. I have acne scarring on my cheeks and I feel comfortable wearing this product without a concealer. I wear it over a primer and it lasts all day and doesn't look cakey (aside from two spots on my nose where my glasses rest, but that's with any foundation for me) The packaging is adorable as well, and I love the pump. Overall, this is probably my favorite face product at the moment and I'll definitely repurchase. However, a little goes a long way and this will probably last me quite a while.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2013 8:37:00 AM More reviews by wwerru

This is really AMAZING BB cream !!!! Its the most NATURAL BB cream which I have tried. And I tried very much BB creams, about 10-15 surly. This BB cream really gives super "no make up-look" . It is not possible to feel that you have something on, its really wonderfull. On your face is really smooth, fresh and nice feeling with this product. And it smells sooooooooo good !! :) Just only thing about this BB cream is not so perfect, it is coverage. It gives low to medium coverage. But anyway, its a MAGIC cream really.
Also the colour is just one, and too much grey. But after aplication its go to your skin tone, so its fine.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2013 4:00:00 AM More reviews by mongolhoney

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

This is one of my favorite bb creams that I used so far, only downside is that it looks very grayish. Also, the coverage is not that great

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2013 6:06:00 PM More reviews by hannahryan

I love this BB cream! The coverage is pretty good and it's great that it has SPF 25 in it. It's easy to apply and I've found that it lasts all day and doesn't go cakey like some foundations do. Once applied it looks very natural, and with the right moisturiser underneath (I use clinique dramatically different gell) my skin doesn't look oily even after hours of wearing it.
The downside for some people is that it only comes in one colour - which for me is fine because I have pale skin anyway. It's also quite a chunky product so not great for carrying around, but that's only a minor issue.
I prefer this to foundation now and will keep repurchasing, though that won't be for a while as you get a lot in one go!
Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2013 11:08:00 AM More reviews by Pristina

Colour: almost perfect for my NC20 skin-it's just that little bit lighter than my skin tone, but I doubt nobody else notices it. I prefer it this way as it brightens up my skin making it look gorgeous and fresh. When I squeeze it out onto my hand it has a definite grey cast, but it disappears when I apply to my face.
Coverage is light-medium. Enough to cover most of the redness in my skin, but still requires concealer for scars and acne. Great for good skin/running errands/ceebs putting on foundation days
Finish: makes my skin look dewy and fresh (something I thought I would never be able to pull off due to my oily skin). Doesn't grab onto small flaky bits of skin, however, large patches of dry skin e.g. on a pimple, it highlights a little. Brightens up my face and gives a lovely no-makeup look.
Lasting power/oil control: when used with my Face of Australia primer and MAC blotting powder, my nose doesn't start getting oily for 2-3 hours, and my cheeks ~4 hours (pretty long for me). Even so, it doesn't give me that disgusting oil slick look, and as long as I refrain from touching my face, it doesn't look too bad. It lasts for most of my twelve hour days and when I get home, I see that some of it as melted off, but enough has remained on my face that it still covers some redness.
Packaging: very cute, however, downsides include not being able to see how much product is left, the pump dispensing a little too much product and not being very travel friendly due to no cap
Price is fairly decent, around $17 on Yesstyle

rated 3 of 5 on 7/18/2013 10:54:00 AM More reviews by dangsusiQ

Before purchasing this product and the gold label, I had really high hopes for this! It was amazing when I first used it the first few times and gave me this light pretty dewy finish but over time, it made me look a little greasy =/ The coverage is light.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2013 5:06:00 PM More reviews by MikotoChanHeart

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really love this BB cream, Before i was using CoverGirls Clean Foundation for Senstive skin, Which bugged me and felt like i was wearing a mask, with this stuff however, it feels like it isn't even there, and doesn't bug my skin! It has pretty good covereage and photographs well for cosplay! I really like it. it isnt that pricey if you know where to buy. It does look grey, but then blends into my skin very well, and doesnt look dark!(very light skin). I would recomend it!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2013 11:53:00 PM More reviews by exu2

After trialling the Missha BB cream I decided to try other BB creams, that possibly had oil control. I purchased this off eBay and shipped it to Australia for around $15 AUD for 40g of product. For the price this is great value, especially if you are planning to wear it everyday like a foundation.
There is only one shade available which is surprising as many other brands stock at least two. However this product is very popular nevertheless! The pale grey pink colour scared me as it was pumped out BUT DON'T BE FOOLED. This does colour change to your shade! I think it would suit shades between NC10 and NC30 for MAC, not too sure about others. I am NC20 to NC25 for MAC and this suits me fine, great for those that have NC15 shades IMO.
This has medium coverage (high for a BB cream) and hides the majority of my redness and acne. However some darker hyperpigmentation, scarring and undereye circles are not fully covered and I continue to use a separate concealer for those areas. It fully covers my pores so that I look pore-less and I haven't experienced any pore-clogging so far :D
It is very buildable but if too much is applied you will have a horrid mask like layer over your face, doesn't cake though! It lasts quite a long time especially because of the oil controlling properties that this contains. Maybe 5 to 6 hours for me when set with powder before it starts melting off and fading. It gives a matte finish when set with powder but not very dewy until oil starts seeping through your face hahaha doesn't give you a glowy, dewy effect like other BB creams.
It doesn't have a prominent smell which is awesome as most BB creams add some sort of fragrance. The texture is very thick and creamy and formulation contains SPF which doesn't make it great for photography. I don't breakout from this unless I haven't cleansed my face properly!
To apply this I firstly moisturise and prime my face then warm up the product in between my fingertips. A pea sized amount is enough for my whole face. After wards I dot and pat the product into my skin, making sure to have covered pores. Then I use a darker compact powder and blend into the hairline and contour so I look 3D hehehe
The packaging is just a pink cylindrical tube with a silver top. It's plastic but feels quite sturdy and luxurious. The pump functions very well and pumps out correct amounts. Quite hygienic. The most important thing is the little black and white sticker on the bottom of the packaging though to make sure that it is a real product and not a fake. I don't like to take this on travel because the pump could accidentally be pressed in the bag. Another negative is that it isn't in a clear packaging so it is hard to tell whenever you are about to run out :S
Overall this is a good BB cream that is inexpensive and of good quality. I still prefer my Missha BB cream due to the shades, but this is good for those who have a bad case of the oilies (oily face) and are looking for a BB cream that has oil control.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2013 10:52:00 PM More reviews by babyshinn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

just got this during my trip in Korea because I've heard alot about it and I love it because the packaging is adorable and hygienic even though you can't close the pump so it's bad for travel. but the coverage is like a foundation and a little goes along way. the only con is that when you first apply it, it appears really grayish but as a few minutes go by.. it adapts to your skin color

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2013 2:14:00 AM More reviews by starpowwers

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have been using this product for just under a year and like it. As a new mom I don't really have time to do my makeup and the fact that this has a pump is amazing it makes it that much quicker. I am a light medium-tan skin tone with very dry skin that gets a bit oily in the summertime. The one thing I don't like is the clammy undertone it makes me look like a ghost, but it does disappear and blend in with your skin after a few minutes so it doesn't even look like you're wearing makeup ! The packaging sucks though the lettering on mine is hardly even noticable anymore, not that I care just sayin ! Overall I recommend and may repurchase..I just bought the gold label so we will see which one I like better ! BTW I bought mine off ebay for around $15 so whoever it was that was paying $30 is getting HC ripped off ! And yes it is the real thing !