November 28, 2014 | 1264 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Trio - Walking on Eggshells

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2013 6:17:00 PM More reviews by vintageloli

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This feels buttery, silky and lightweight while packing a serious pigmentation punch. The shades are light and natural and have just enough dimension when used together to make your eyes POP. Used with or without a primer they are divine and the pot size means they'll last a long time!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2013 4:08:00 PM More reviews by ckb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this after reading all of the reviews. I like a neutral eye and this sure does give me that. The eyeshadows blend well and for me, they are just the right pigment. I always wear a primer tho. Yes, they are shimmery -- and I tend to just use the lightest shade as a highlighter and the light pink shade as a base. The brown is beautiful, but I don't always like a shimmery crease. Overall, this is a great little product that will give you an everyday look.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2013 3:41:00 PM More reviews by SamanthaJo19

LOVE this palette! You get more than what you pay for with wet n wild. These shadows are extremely pigmented and smooth. I only have 3(yes 3) shadows/palettes I use regularly. Stila kitten, Naked 2 and this! Very blendable and lasts a long time with primer. You wont regret buying this, for only a few bucks you cant lose anything!
Pros:
Cost
Pigmentation
Blendable
Smooth and nonchalky

Cons:
None :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2013 11:59:00 PM More reviews by viv5499

I really like this trio, but I'm not absolutely in love with it. I loveee the pigmentation, it's amazing as all the wet n wild eyeshadows are, but it's just too shimmery for me. I like a natural look for everyday, and while I love the colors, I find the shimmer is too much. I love the lid color, and I would use it for a highlight if it weren't so shimmery. The crease and highlight are also very beautiful and I love them for fancier occasions. I wore this trio to a formal and it looked stunning in pictures and everything, I just wouldn't wear it on a daily basis.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2013 7:12:00 PM More reviews by CandyLatte

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

3 MAC dupes in 1 cheap pallette!!
browbone= shroom
crease= cork
lid= mac naked lunch

very cheap! (got mine for $2)
pigmented

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2013 3:46:00 PM More reviews by calliethrutchley

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this trio. I am pretty experienced with makeup, but I still love the fact that they specify which shade goes where. It helps when I'm teaching my friends how to do their eyes. The crease color is not as dark as you think it would be looking at it in the pan, and it is not as pigmented as the lid and brow bone colors are. I ran out of my UD primer potion, so I just used a stick concealer as a primer, and I had no problems whatsoever with creasing. Packaging sucks, and so do the brushes it comes with, but you can't beat the price. I'd repurchase if I ever ran out. Good for everyday use! I'm in high school, and it is definitely an appropriate everyday eye look. Sometimes I think the super shimmery highlight color is too much, and will employ "Heaven" from my Too Faced Natural Eye palette in it's place. Also, I don't always like a shimmery crease so I'll use "Tease" from the Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette or "Naked" from the original Naked palette instead.

I've given this and Silent Treatment as gifts to friends who are inexperienced with makeup and they all love it, too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2013 12:51:00 PM More reviews by ExoticAlbino

This is one of my favorite eyeshadow palettes. I like it more than a lot of the higher end ones I've bought from Sephora in the past. The champagne lid color makes my green eyes *pop* without being too dramatic for everyday wear. Wet n Wild is famous for their super pigmented, buttery eyeshadows & Walking on Eggshells is no dissapointment.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2013 10:42:00 AM More reviews by BionicBetty

This is a very pretty palette. Simple nice colors, nothing is too over powering in anyway. I haven't tried Wet n Wild products since I was a little girl playing with them bc they were cheap . I saw ladies on here in FOTD's with it and wasn't sure if it was as good as it appeared on them, but it is! It is beautiful for a day look, nice quality, and very affordable. I use this usually w/o primer, but sometimes with Kat Von D's primer. I have also picked up "Silent Treatment" and am impressed with that one also. For a more dramatic look I use the brown w/gold flakes in that one at the outer and inner corner of my eye and use the Walking On Eggshells as instructed. It makes a beautiful clean & simple dramatic eye. I am still surprised (and newly obsessed) that this product can have as much worth as it does. I'm simplifying my stash and had no bad feelings giving higher priced make up and bringing these in. Even if your skeptical, try one out. You my be surprised and impressed too, I hope so!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2013 2:35:00 AM More reviews by AzurLove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Wow I'm really impressed! For a drugstore brand, Wet n Wild sure knows how to make excellent shadows. This trio is no exception. I absolutely adore the crease color. I actually use it as a lid color because its way too light for my crease (I'm NW 50). I use the lid color as a highlight. This trio is very versatile and great for travel. You can use it to create so many different looks. The pigmentation is fantastic, and the shadow lasts all day with a primer. I have no complaints about this at all. It rivals some department store shadows. I would highly recommend giving it a try. You have nothing to lose. It's only 3 bucks!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2013 6:35:00 PM More reviews by rrrkadirka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Wet n Wild has been impressing me like crazy lately, especially with their eyeshadows. I own most of the trios, and this one is definitely my favorite. The nude shades blend perfectly together, and create a flawless, naturally beautiful eye. I have found three MAC dupes within this trio as well. The lid shade is a perfect dupe for MAC's Naked Lunch, the crease shade is a dupe for MAC's Cork, and the highlight shade is a dupe for MAC's Shroom. I'd say the lid shade is my all time favorite. It's my default lid shade for my "no makeup" days and you just can't go wrong with it. It reminds me a lot of Sin by UD. Beautiful.

xx