Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Trio - Walking on Eggshells

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I pity the fool that doesn't AT THE VERY LEAST try any of the Wet 'N' Wild eyeshadow palette's, because they are all magnificent quality for the price. Many of the eyeshadows are dupes for higher quality shadows, and while I have never owned any UD or MAC shadows (I am 17. I do not have a job. And makeup is EXPENSIVE) I have to say, these are probably some of the best quality shadows I have ever owned, and they are extremely cheap!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I am in love with this palette for everyday use! The pinky champagne shade at the bottom of the palette is my favorite of the trio. It is super pigmented and has the most lovely metallic finish. The brown shade in this palette has some shimmer, and I really wish it was matte, but it also has very good pigmentation. Lastly, the white "browbone" shade is matte and looks great as a browbone or inner corner highlight. So overall, this palette is my go-to simple eye makeup look and I definitely recommend you try it!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This was my first eyeshadow! It's cheap and the colours are pigmented. It's great for beginners! However, the shadows are not long lasting and transfer very easily. Not brilliant, but good for the money.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I learned how to use eyeshadow from this palette. It's great for beginners because it's cheap, easily available, and it tells you exactly where to put each shade. The pigmentation is fantastic (very comparable to Urban Decay shadows!), and the look is so wearable! I would highly recommend this palette for anyone who is learning where to put eyeshadows. It's small and compact too, so it's great to throw into your purse for touch ups as well.

The shades in this trio are close dupes for Urban Decay shadows as well! They aren't exact, but very similar! The eyelid color is similar to Sin, the crease color is similar to Smog, and the brow bone color is similar to Virgin.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

The Walking On Eggshells trio is something that I was a little confused about at first. If anyone is really familiar with what Wet N Wild has out in their permanent line of these trios understand what I'm saying, because the other permanent trio they have is Sweet As Candy, which literally almost looks exactly the same just a slightly different shade of pink in the trio. Other than the similarity to Sweet As Candy, this is a very nice and pigmented trio that has a good everyday-anytime kind of look to it.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

OK WET AND WILD. I LOVE LIPSTICKS, BLUSH BUTTT. CANT DO THE SHADO W THING
MAJOR FALL OUT, IT JUST GETS EVERYWHERE. ALSO YOU HAVE TO PILE IT ON AND USE A BASE OR PRIMER FOR THESE TO SHOW UP. I PICKED UP LIMITED EDITION TO THES *YOUTUBE-FEARLESS FEMME* BUT RETURNED SOME OF THEM DUE TO THE WEAR NOT BEING GOOD AND ALLTHE FALLOUT, I MEAN I HAD SHADOW EVERYWHERE

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

It is a great palette for beginners and everyday makeup. The shadows are very pigmented and blendabilty and the colors are very pretty. I find that all of the shadows are too shimmery for everyday wear especially the brow bone color which was the least pigmented shadow. I wish the crease color would have been a matte shade and easier to blend. It would have been nice if it were all matte or satin shades.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

This is a great palette. I love it for school because its really natural and pretty. You should use primer with it because it will smudge around if you rub your eyes and eventually fade sometimes. The packaging is okay, i wouldn't say it looks very appealing and its hard to open. But overall , its really great. At $2.99 at most drugstores, Walmart, and online, its FABULOUS!!!!!!!1

it's a beautiful set that looks good on my blue-green eyes. but it doesn't last long (at least not for a 10 hours work day).

awesome Awesome AWESOME. Soft and pigmented, easily bendable and a great price! This is a must havet trio to own! I use it the most often along with my two-faced palette and that's something. The only thing I have to complain about is how fragile all the wnw trios are. Do not travel with!