April 16, 2014 | 1380 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Trio - Walking on Eggshells

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 3/28/2013 7:21:00 PM More reviews by brighteyes22

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I hate to bring down the ratings, but I just dont get it. These shadows have no color payoff what so ever. I layer and layer and it just doesnt show up!
Maybe I got a dud...

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2013 5:04:00 PM More reviews by kmg85

Pleasantly surprised! I have been a long time fan of pricier cosmetics such as MAC and Makeup Forever...but I just decided to try this after hearing so many great things! Plus you can't beat the price for under $2!
I always toss the little applicators that come with most cheap cosmetics. I actually really liked the subtle colour payoff this product gave. It is perfect for everyday work makeup and can also be smoked out with a winged liner for nighttime.
Will definitely be purchasing some more colours! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2013 2:07:00 AM More reviews by MissShlebs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this for an every day look. Its super cheap too! It is pretty powdery so you have to shake off your brush before applying but then it is just beautiful. Definitely will repurchase this. [=

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2013 6:01:00 PM More reviews by xzombiecourtneyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I think it's kind of obvious that people rave over these eyeshadows but I'm just adding in to say that I'm a part of that rave. Wet n' Wild has really blown everyone out of the water with their eyeshadows. This one especially is super cool since it's naturally cool colors. I especially love the crease color in this one and I sometimes just want to wear it alone. It's so prettyyy! This is a must-have product for everyone. Don't turn this down when you see it! BUY IT!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2013 9:36:00 PM More reviews by hellomynameisophie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am in love with these eyeshadows!! i have a bunch of em' but walking on eggshells is my favorite :)

This product does have shimmer so if you like matte shadows this is not the palette for you.

PROS
Highly Pigmented
Very Affordable

CONS
Some fallout :(

TIPS:
Use a primer and it will last ALL DAY :)
Tap off any excess off the brush before applying

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2013 9:32:00 PM More reviews by blissful3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Perfection combination of colors. The texture is just so creamy! I put this over my ELF $1 primer, some eyeliner, and mascara and I am great for the whole day. I discovered this from seeing so many positive reviews on youtube and I am so glad I did! SO cheap and SO amazing. Worth a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2013 8:18:00 PM More reviews by mandagangsta20

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

AWESOMENESS!!!!!!! The colours are strangely buttery, not like the other WnW eyeshadows, and are very pigmented! I don't know why this isn't the first one I bought! The browbone colour is very pretty and can also be used as highlighter on your face. The crease colour is a nice brown and kinda caramel-y. The eyelid colour is the most gorgeous colour in the WORLD!!!
It's a really pretty shimmery pink. I think every beginner should have one in their collection!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2013 2:07:00 PM More reviews by AnnaBanana84

Read the race reviews on this and picked it up at my local dollar store for only $3. Colors are all pretty neutral tones however they are all shimmer. Goes on great, like butter. So smooth. Color is great. The crease color I found somewhat 'blah' harder to blend and didn't really pop or define the crease, too light for that. But I love the other 2 shades and I'm sure ill be using this several times a week. Easy colors, easy application. I did use my MAC shadow brush to apply. Glad I got these. Better than NYX by far in my opinion. At $1 per color, you can't go wrong!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2013 9:59:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

I have to be honest, while I found the quality of these shadows to be superb (smooth, buttery, pigmented) I didn't like how much shimmer is in these (would have been so much better as mattes!) nor am I a fan of how warm the shadows look on me. It's not as flattering as I would have hoped for this basic trio.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2013 2:45:00 AM More reviews by chc11310

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Highly pigmented, great wear, love the colors, this palette is a steal. I have a love-hate relationship with wet n wild but this is my so far favorite palette from them. Such a buttery texture, easy to apply.
Only downside is the 'brow bone' shade isn't that flattering on the browbone but is gorgeous on the inner tear duct area as a inner corner highlight