September 18, 2014 | 1610 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Trio - Walking on Eggshells

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2013 7:12:00 PM More reviews by CandyLatte

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

3 MAC dupes in 1 cheap pallette!!
browbone= shroom
crease= cork
lid= mac naked lunch

very cheap! (got mine for $2)
pigmented

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2013 3:46:00 PM More reviews by calliethrutchley

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this trio. I am pretty experienced with makeup, but I still love the fact that they specify which shade goes where. It helps when I'm teaching my friends how to do their eyes. The crease color is not as dark as you think it would be looking at it in the pan, and it is not as pigmented as the lid and brow bone colors are. I ran out of my UD primer potion, so I just used a stick concealer as a primer, and I had no problems whatsoever with creasing. Packaging sucks, and so do the brushes it comes with, but you can't beat the price. I'd repurchase if I ever ran out. Good for everyday use! I'm in high school, and it is definitely an appropriate everyday eye look. Sometimes I think the super shimmery highlight color is too much, and will employ "Heaven" from my Too Faced Natural Eye palette in it's place. Also, I don't always like a shimmery crease so I'll use "Tease" from the Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette or "Naked" from the original Naked palette instead.

I've given this and Silent Treatment as gifts to friends who are inexperienced with makeup and they all love it, too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2013 12:51:00 PM More reviews by ExoticAlbino

This is one of my favorite eyeshadow palettes. I like it more than a lot of the higher end ones I've bought from Sephora in the past. The champagne lid color makes my green eyes *pop* without being too dramatic for everyday wear. Wet n Wild is famous for their super pigmented, buttery eyeshadows & Walking on Eggshells is no dissapointment.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2013 10:42:00 AM More reviews by BionicBetty

This is a very pretty palette. Simple nice colors, nothing is too over powering in anyway. I haven't tried Wet n Wild products since I was a little girl playing with them bc they were cheap . I saw ladies on here in FOTD's with it and wasn't sure if it was as good as it appeared on them, but it is! It is beautiful for a day look, nice quality, and very affordable. I use this usually w/o primer, but sometimes with Kat Von D's primer. I have also picked up "Silent Treatment" and am impressed with that one also. For a more dramatic look I use the brown w/gold flakes in that one at the outer and inner corner of my eye and use the Walking On Eggshells as instructed. It makes a beautiful clean & simple dramatic eye. I am still surprised (and newly obsessed) that this product can have as much worth as it does. I'm simplifying my stash and had no bad feelings giving higher priced make up and bringing these in. Even if your skeptical, try one out. You my be surprised and impressed too, I hope so!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2013 2:35:00 AM More reviews by AzurLove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Wow I'm really impressed! For a drugstore brand, Wet n Wild sure knows how to make excellent shadows. This trio is no exception. I absolutely adore the crease color. I actually use it as a lid color because its way too light for my crease (I'm NW 50). I use the lid color as a highlight. This trio is very versatile and great for travel. You can use it to create so many different looks. The pigmentation is fantastic, and the shadow lasts all day with a primer. I have no complaints about this at all. It rivals some department store shadows. I would highly recommend giving it a try. You have nothing to lose. It's only 3 bucks!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2013 6:35:00 PM More reviews by rrrkadirka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Wet n Wild has been impressing me like crazy lately, especially with their eyeshadows. I own most of the trios, and this one is definitely my favorite. The nude shades blend perfectly together, and create a flawless, naturally beautiful eye. I have found three MAC dupes within this trio as well. The lid shade is a perfect dupe for MAC's Naked Lunch, the crease shade is a dupe for MAC's Cork, and the highlight shade is a dupe for MAC's Shroom. I'd say the lid shade is my all time favorite. It's my default lid shade for my "no makeup" days and you just can't go wrong with it. It reminds me a lot of Sin by UD. Beautiful.

xx

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2013 11:09:00 PM More reviews by dianelarsenemail

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I use this color for my daily look. 3 neutral color shades that go with just about every eye color. Make my eyes pop. I apply the lighter color around corners of eye, medium for base, and darkest around the edges to create a smokey look. I finish with the lightest color on my brow to give a shiny glow.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2013 2:39:00 AM More reviews by Paulinecheyram

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used to always use Naked Lunch from MAC and I can say that the eyelid color in this palette is a perfect dupe! Plus the highlighter color is a nice ivory/slightly goldish color. The middle color is bleh but that's just my opinion I just don't like the color

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2013 8:45:00 PM More reviews by Cindi33

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I used to be a makeup snob, but honestly I love this cheapie shadow. Nouveau Cheap had talked about these in her blog and for a couple of dollars I just had to give one a try. Since I discovered these trios from Wet n Wild 7 or 8 months ago, I am sold on drugstore products and I went back and bought the whole collection of trios. The package is sealed like crazy though and I had to remove/break 3 seals/stickers to get this open. It's nice that these are stamped with "browbone" "crease" and "eyelid" as a baseline idea on how to use this trio. These all have a subtle shimmer to them but they aren't glittery or sparkly at all and are perfect colors for an everyday look. The shadow is easy to get out and not baked or pressed so hard that I can't get it with a brush. I don't use the tools included so I can't say how well they work, but my E.L.F. brushes work great for application. This goes on well pigmented and very smooth with no fallout if you don't overload your brush, like i tend to do as it comes up so easily. These blend well and are easy to work with and feel smooth and silky not drying at all. This is a really soft product and goes on so well it's hard to believe it's a bargain shadow and not a department store one. It does tend to fade even with primer, but that's after a full day's wear, and even my Urban Decay fades out so it's comparable in quality too. I reach for these as often as if not more than my Urban Decay naked palettes. I can do a natural eye with this or even a smoky eye. The darkest color works great as a liner too. I really love this trio and it changed my mind on how I view inexpensive drugstore makeup. Oh yes, I went back and bought them all!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2013 5:06:00 AM More reviews by Dolce7vita

Literally my fave eyeshadow ever!!!! It's neutral and it just looks beautiful on. Surprisingly good quality and pigmentation for the cost. Love!