January 29, 2015 | 961 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Trio - Walking on Eggshells

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2013 8:39:00 PM More reviews by dbc202

This was the first eyehsadow pallet I ever bought. Although its a trio I think it's an excellent trio. It's good for beginners to know which colour goes where and the colours are also not so wild which I like. It's affordable and it gives a great amount of shadow which some do not. Overall I give it a 4/5 and a yes to repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2013 1:41:00 AM More reviews by JJLOVEE

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I get that it is cheap, and these WnW color icon trios are such a great deal because of the PRICE and AMOUNT of QUALITY (for a drugstore eyeshadow), but I will not buy it again simply because these are colors that are already in my fairly more expensive palettes (that i should be using more often!). Also, the brown leans warmer than I expected but that is okay. I just wished the brown was more matte so it can go great as a crease.

For those that want to try it out just because it is cheap, MAKE SURE YOU DO USE IT to get a bang for your two bucks! Just because it is cheap doesn't mean you didn't spend anything on it!

Because my other palettes are not getting enough love, and I should be using it because I paid so much for it, I don't really see myself gravitating towards these WnW trios so I kinda feel bad even buying just to buy it!

But it is none-the-less a GOOD QUALITY EYESHADOW TRIO THAT:
1. quite portable
2. neutral enough to wear for most outfits (but be sure to bring along a matte shade for crease or outer-V)
3. contain similar dupable colors compared to other expensive branded eye shadows so it is small enough to carry along with the colors alongside those that you might've hit pan on.

Just bein' real.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2013 12:07:00 AM More reviews by payjark

for $2 ill try anything. WnW eyeshadows glide on so smooth and a true to color and have great pigmentation. this is my fav trio bc I like natural e/s. I will buy more of these because they really are great quality

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2013 11:39:00 PM More reviews by morganmarie19

I got this today because of how much I love my Color Icon 8 pan palette (comfort zone). I thought these were really pretty neutrals but different colors than in comfort zone. It's definitely more of a light, natural trio so if you're looking for popping colors this isn't it. But great pigmentation, great 'creamy' texture, just like their larger palettes. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2013 10:34:00 PM More reviews by Kbeasle1

I love these colors, although I don't usually wear them all together because they are too shimmery for my taste. Fortunately there is no glitter in them though. Great quality! Although you can get major fallout from these, they are buttery and very pigmented. Just tap the excess off your brush, girl! And I hear each shade is a Mac dupe, so that's cool. A must have for lovers of neutral eyeshadows!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2013 4:40:00 PM More reviews by bettybear135

Love all the colors but absolutely hate the white shade. It kind of falls on my face after a couple hours of wear. However, loove the pink and the crease shade. Soo beautiful, silky, pigmented and absolutely amazing. It is amazing enough to make up for the crappy white shade:) LOVE IT ANYWAYYS. Plus it's dirt cheap:D

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2013 12:26:00 AM More reviews by LesleeLane

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love these Wet n' Wild trios! Walking on eggshells is such a beautiful combination of colors that works for everybody. You can best the price. I love this and Silent Treatment. The pigment is great.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2013 7:23:00 PM More reviews by Younggrasshopa14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Great texture, great pigmentation, great stating power, great colours, great price! This eyeshadow is definitely one of my favourites, I absolutely LOVE it. My only complaint is that the packaging broke

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2013 6:43:00 PM More reviews by expensivepink92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

All three of the colors in this trio are very pigmented and blendable, the texture of the shadows is very soft and creamy which can sometimes lead to crumbling/fallout. These are a little bit too shimmery for my taste; I wouldn't recommend using the highlight shade on the brow bone unless you are into super dramatic highlights, but it works great as an inner corner highlight or lid color. The champagne Eyelid color is probably my favorite of the three. Overall, a great buy!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2013 1:44:00 PM More reviews by xmaac

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The thing I like about this eyeshadow is that it is very pigmented, the colours come out very nicely. It is pretty lasting too (I don't use primer) I would say it's a great beginner eyeshadow. What I didn't really like is that it is really shimmery and the packaging is awful! At first it was very hard to open because of the sticker holding it down and the brushes inside are useless! I also noticed that there is residue fallout from the eyeshadow leaving the palette a bit messy so it has to be cleaned once in a while