Bobbi Brown Sepia Ink Long Wear Gel Liner

4.5

I love the consistency of it compared to the violet one, it last a long time and i wear brown most of the time. I love that it does not crease, and so versatile to wear you can do thin or thick liner, I also got the brush. This is a must have, I want to try the black, but debatin on black or granite.

A basic dark brown eye liner, nothing spectacular about the color but great staying power, pretty much stays all day on my oily lids. I have had mine for quite some time and it does dry out after a while, so I moistened it w/ lens solution and it seems to be fine, although a little flakier than it used to be. great product though.

I love, love, love this eyeliner! I have green eyes that are prone to watering, (tears always come to my eyes when I laugh) and I've never been able to find an eyeliner that stays put. That's pretty important to me cause I wear cat eyes most of the time. The Sepia really brings out the green in my eyes. I really do love it, and would definatly buy it again!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Love, love love it!! Perfect every-day colour as it gives definition to my deep-set hazel eyes without being too obvious. It stays the day and into the night on my oily eyelids (better than MAC fluidliners and Stila smudgepots). I find the Bobbi Brown fine eyeliner brush does not give a subtle enough line for daytime wear and so I tend to use my MAC #266 for this product. It's not cheap, but it lasts forever and is well worth the money!

I would agree with the majority of people here that this is a georgeous eyeliner. Just as its name suggests, it is a long-lasting eyeliner which stays on all day. One disappointing thing for me though is that it still smudges when I line the bottom inner rims of my eyes. I've been told that no eyeliner will stay put there because the eyes will always water and therefore erases the eyeliner. Am I expecting too much?? Overall, I am quite happy with it.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This may be my new HG liner. I love the creamy texture, can be easily smudged or lined finely. The true dark brown color is what I look for in an everyday liner.
The best part, it stays put!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is the all-time greatest daytime eyeliner for me, and it also does double-duty as a brow filler. I don't have the special brush that goes with it, but I do have BB's old triangular-shapes liner brush and that works very well, as well as BE's and Aveda's liner brushes. Easily lines inner rim with a minimum of smearing. For evening I use Stila Smudge Pot in grey, and I'm hoping to try some MAC Fluidlines in some of the whackier colors like green and blue. But Sepia shall be a staple for years to come.

i LOOVE this color! i wear it everyday. it's so easy to apply! i like to line my eyes, smudge the color and reline them. result-eyes are soooooo pretty! loove it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Sepia is a very dark brown (almost black, but not quite black) color. I like how long wearing this is, though it tends to smudge. Also it fades just a tiny bit. I think it was a little overprised but I like it's versatility. You can create many eye looks with it.

Of all the BB gels I used this one the most. It had better texture than violet, smoother to apply. But, I think I will try smudgepots. I've heard MAC is coming out with a new gel e/l as well.