July 24, 2014 | 1968 users online

Eyeliner - Bobbi Brown - Sepia Ink Long Wear Gel Liner

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2005 1:32:00 PM More reviews by funkybabe

I would agree with the majority of people here that this is a georgeous eyeliner. Just as its name suggests, it is a long-lasting eyeliner which stays on all day. One disappointing thing for me though is that it still smudges when I line the bottom inner rims of my eyes. I've been told that no eyeliner will stay put there because the eyes will always water and therefore erases the eyeliner. Am I expecting too much?? Overall, I am quite happy with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2005 8:24:00 PM More reviews by Karinlei

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This may be my new HG liner. I love the creamy texture, can be easily smudged or lined finely. The true dark brown color is what I look for in an everyday liner.
The best part, it stays put!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2005 9:38:00 PM More reviews by ocarina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is the all-time greatest daytime eyeliner for me, and it also does double-duty as a brow filler. I don't have the special brush that goes with it, but I do have BB's old triangular-shapes liner brush and that works very well, as well as BE's and Aveda's liner brushes. Easily lines inner rim with a minimum of smearing. For evening I use Stila Smudge Pot in grey, and I'm hoping to try some MAC Fluidlines in some of the whackier colors like green and blue. But Sepia shall be a staple for years to come.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2005 2:19:00 AM More reviews by GreeneyedGal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i LOOVE this color! i wear it everyday. it's so easy to apply! i like to line my eyes, smudge the color and reline them. result-eyes are soooooo pretty! loove it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2005 1:39:00 PM More reviews by punkysus

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Sepia is a very dark brown (almost black, but not quite black) color. I like how long wearing this is, though it tends to smudge. Also it fades just a tiny bit. I think it was a little overprised but I like it's versatility. You can create many eye looks with it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2005 4:38:00 PM More reviews by syielmun

Of all the BB gels I used this one the most. It had better texture than violet, smoother to apply. But, I think I will try smudgepots. I've heard MAC is coming out with a new gel e/l as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2005 11:15:00 AM More reviews by expat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a terrific medium brown eyeliner! It stays put all day and comes off easily. My first experience with BB Gel Liners was with the color "Cobalt" which seemed to have a completely different consistency to the Sepia ~ the former being much dryer and harder to distribute evenly on the liner brush. I now use Sepia on a daily basis and will definitely purchase again.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/19/2005 11:37:00 PM More reviews by edlnet

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a great product that works really well even for me - a person that could not apply liquid liner to save her life. But alas my sensitve eyes would not have it. It irritates my eyelids leaving pink line after my careful removal - and the lovely pink line lasts for days :( The Sepia is a nice yellow-brown that's dark and intense and looks great with my blue-green eyes. So for those that can use it go for it. I use the BB extra fine liner brush but any good one should work.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2004 5:21:00 PM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

My HG eyeliner--it's the one I wear the most. It's a real brown, with no red tones. Beautiful.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2004 7:12:00 PM More reviews by katykatt

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my HG liner. I have oily lids and I've tried tons of liners. I don't like pencils so I have no problem applying this quickly using a chisel brush and pressing it into my lashline. It is a perfect natural stays-all-day look. I started with this color, but I've expanded to 3 others. I only stray from these when I want a brighter color, and then I have to go to MAC or etailer brands.