Bobbi Brown Sepia Ink Long Wear Gel Liner

4.5

on 5/18/2005 7:55:00 PM

I love, love, love this eyeliner! I have green eyes that are prone to watering, (tears always come to my eyes when I laugh) and I've never been able to find an eyeliner that stays put. That's pretty important to me cause I wear cat eyes most of the time. The Sepia really brings out the green in my eyes. I really do love it, and would definatly buy it again!

on 5/2/2005 11:49:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Love, love love it!! Perfect every-day colour as it gives definition to my deep-set hazel eyes without being too obvious. It stays the day and into the night on my oily eyelids (better than MAC fluidliners and Stila smudgepots). I find the Bobbi Brown fine eyeliner brush does not give a subtle enough line for daytime wear and so I tend to use my MAC #266 for this product. It's not cheap, but it lasts forever and is well worth the money!

on 4/30/2005 1:32:00 PM

I would agree with the majority of people here that this is a georgeous eyeliner. Just as its name suggests, it is a long-lasting eyeliner which stays on all day. One disappointing thing for me though is that it still smudges when I line the bottom inner rims of my eyes. I've been told that no eyeliner will stay put there because the eyes will always water and therefore erases the eyeliner. Am I expecting too much?? Overall, I am quite happy with it.

on 4/7/2005 8:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This may be my new HG liner. I love the creamy texture, can be easily smudged or lined finely. The true dark brown color is what I look for in an everyday liner.
The best part, it stays put!

on 3/29/2005 9:38:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is the all-time greatest daytime eyeliner for me, and it also does double-duty as a brow filler. I don't have the special brush that goes with it, but I do have BB's old triangular-shapes liner brush and that works very well, as well as BE's and Aveda's liner brushes. Easily lines inner rim with a minimum of smearing. For evening I use Stila Smudge Pot in grey, and I'm hoping to try some MAC Fluidlines in some of the whackier colors like green and blue. But Sepia shall be a staple for years to come.

on 3/26/2005 2:19:00 AM

i LOOVE this color! i wear it everyday. it's so easy to apply! i like to line my eyes, smudge the color and reline them. result-eyes are soooooo pretty! loove it!

on 2/26/2005 1:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Sepia is a very dark brown (almost black, but not quite black) color. I like how long wearing this is, though it tends to smudge. Also it fades just a tiny bit. I think it was a little overprised but I like it's versatility. You can create many eye looks with it.

on 2/9/2005 4:38:00 PM

Of all the BB gels I used this one the most. It had better texture than violet, smoother to apply. But, I think I will try smudgepots. I've heard MAC is coming out with a new gel e/l as well.

on 1/30/2005 11:15:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

This is a terrific medium brown eyeliner! It stays put all day and comes off easily. My first experience with BB Gel Liners was with the color "Cobalt" which seemed to have a completely different consistency to the Sepia ~ the former being much dryer and harder to distribute evenly on the liner brush. I now use Sepia on a daily basis and will definitely purchase again.

on 1/19/2005 11:37:00 PM

This is a great product that works really well even for me - a person that could not apply liquid liner to save her life. But alas my sensitve eyes would not have it. It irritates my eyelids leaving pink line after my careful removal - and the lovely pink line lasts for days :( The Sepia is a nice yellow-brown that's dark and intense and looks great with my blue-green eyes. So for those that can use it go for it. I use the BB extra fine liner brush but any good one should work.