April 17, 2014 | 1910 users online

Conditioner - Aussie - Hair Insurance Leave In Conditioner

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 4/6/2010 12:26:00 AM More reviews by emergencyexit

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The smell of this product is so strong that I only used it once. It did work, but it gave me a horrible headache. I wish it smelled different, it's the only leave-in i've tried in a long time that actually did it's job.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2010 2:26:00 AM More reviews by cchristinahhh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i loved this product! it smells great and it's so inexpensive. it smells like vanilla and it costs a mere $3.50 at walmart. i notice that it really helps your hair and it makes it softer and looking healthy. i had a bunch of split ends and after using this product for about a week i barely ever recognized any split ends. it was amazing. i have no bad comments on this product because it really does work like its suppose to.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2010 3:55:00 PM More reviews by PCA05KAT

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this product! For reference I have fine hair (individual hair shafts are fine) but a ton of it (honestly LOADS of hair). I have oily roots and normal to dry ends. Sometimes I can get away with using just this and no proper conditioner when I'm in a real rush. I love this because it softens and smooths my hair down to a very managable state. I find that it doesn't weigh my hair down or make it feel clumpy and slimy like serums do. I use this on my hair when it is 80% dry just before my Volumising and Heat Protecting mousse from Shockwaves (HG also...love it), then blow dry. My hair is just so easy to style and looks so soft and healthy afterwards.......and NO FRIZZ. I'm not sure if it is truly moisturising my hair from inside out as I'm not too clued up on ingredients but it certainly makes my hair look and feel gorgeous so I'm ging to continue using and buying it!!

The only negative is the sickening smell!!! I'm not sure if the formulation is different in the UK where I am but I'm sure the smell is.....as it smells like plastic and play-dough rolled into one! I honestly couldn't use it when I first got it because the smell was so strong (I think the smell wanes over time.) Sometimes I can smell it on my hair but I just put up with it because everything else about the product is amazing but Aussie if you are listening please change it.......for my sake at least:)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2010 12:28:00 AM More reviews by marion10

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Got this for free at CVS with a coupon on a whim and I am very happy with it. I use it before blow drying my hair and it gives it a nice softness and shine.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/23/2010 10:53:00 AM More reviews by Ag14500

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I liked this product at first, but after only after a week, it stopped working. Honestly before I was using this, I was using a salon leave-in. So obviously my hair liked the expensive leave-in better.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2010 10:01:00 PM More reviews by rainaxx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product made my hair pretty soft and it smells REALLYYYY good, like the Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Shampoo. I spray a good amount of this through my hair, especially at my ends because they're dry, after shampooing. I let it dry about 70%, I guess, and they spritz it through my hair & comb it. I think the people who say this product made their hair dry/crunchy was because of the reason that they used too much.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2010 12:58:00 PM More reviews by lizxphile

I bought this to try and get my frizzies/flyaways under control. My hair is pretty straight and not really thick, but when I wash it and it dries (either air or blow dry), it never ends up smooth and has lots of flyaways. This spray conditioner does wonders! The bottle tells you to use it when your hair is damp. I don't do that: I blow dry my hair, then spray a fine mist of this onto it. It keeps it smooth and mostly flyaway/frizz free! As some other reviews pointed out, if you use too much and spray it on too thick, your hair will get kind of greasy feeling and looking, so I use just enough to smooth it down and it looks great for the whole day. It also smells nice :) Will definitely continue to buy this.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/17/2010 6:58:00 PM More reviews by FlameKitty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This crap made my hair poofy and tangly. When my hair was finally dry it made my hair feel like straw but crumpled up together.(I didn't use too much) Wtf. So overall I did not like this product and won't be buying it again. The only thing I think is good about it is it does have a nice smell. Not a strong smell but it it makes your hair smell nice.

EDIT (4/20/10)- Okay so I saw this laying around my drawers since I never threw it in the trash and decided to use it again..
Well to my surprise it's pretty decent. Maybe my problem last time was I used way too much? Anyway it does make my hair feel a little softer but I have to make sure not to use too much and to work it through my hair thoroughly.
Just like other reviewers have said I wish the spray pump would spray a bigger area but that's not a huge problem. I honestly don't know if I would buy this again but I'll see when I run out of the product.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2010 10:49:00 PM More reviews by elliemae88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

My hair is thick and curly. If I don't use a leave in conditioner, my hair is nearly impossible to comb through. I got this stuff when I bought some Aussie shampoo and was pleasantly surprised at how it made my hair look and feel. It's soft and shiny and has significantly less frizz. The two things I don't like about it, though, are the smell (it smells like suntan oil) and the way it sprays. It doesn't spray very much at all! Other than that, it's a great product and I would recommend it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2010 2:15:00 AM More reviews by scopingforyou

Pros: Good for my fine hair with dry ends. Inexpensive.

Cons: NONE

ALTERNATES: I also like the Nexxus leave-in spray and the Aveeno leave-in treatment, but this is even cheaper and lighter.