Aussie Hair Insurance Leave In Conditioner

3.6

water, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, silk extract, panax ginsing root extract, amodimethicone, cetrimonium chloride, trideceth-12, polyquaternium-11, peg-40 hydrogenated castor oil, ppg-2 methyl ether, dmdm hydantion, fragrence/parfum, disodium edta, polysorbate80, aminomethyl propanol, citric acid. 2012 formula

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

First off, the smell. It smells like aloe, coconut, and something else that I cannot explain and will just leave it as "exotic." It smells like an Aussie getaway!
It has silk and aloe in it, both great things for your hair. It does not feel greasy or heavy in your hair. It is perfect for a pick-me-up for dry or sun-damaged hair.
The purple bottle certainly gives it shelf appeal!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Love this! Bought this after reading the good reviews on it and am not disappointed. I didn't get instant results like I did with other leave-in conditioners - all the ones I've used before were lotions and my hair felt instantly softer, but this one is a spray that dries to leave behind a tacky residue on my hand. However, after three weeks of daily use, I've noticed my hair is a lot softer and less dry. Amazing smell (some people might find it a bit too much).
I do have one complain - the spray is not very good, and the spray comes out a bit unevenly sometimes. Even products from Boot's own range give finer mists.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This makes my damaged hair soft and touchable, instantly, even after curling or straightening with a flat iron. The smell reminds me of movie theater popcorn butter? It's not bad. The price is decent too.

I wanted to like this ....it DID help with tangles...but that's it. Seemed rather watered-down. I also could not get over the scent...it was over whelming....It smells good , yes ...but it's really strong...it does go away as your hair dries ,though.... I have colored hair that's dry at the ends, this is not thick enough to make a difference,IMO.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I'm really liking this leave in conditioner so far. I have been looking for a decent, inexpensive leave in that will simply detangle my hair and leave it smelling nice and this totally fits the bill. It smells like pina colada (like the Aussie Moist line does) which lingers in my hair the next day after I use it. I love that. It detangles well and doesn't leave my hair feeling weighed down. If I use too much my hair does start to feel a little sticky, so I use a conservative amount. Ideally it would be a bit more moisturizing than it is, but for the price it does what its supposed to do and I will more than likely repurchase when I run out.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I really like this stuff. It leaves my hair soft and tangle free. I spray it all over after my showers, and it seems no matter how much I use my hair doesn't get greasy. Also it smells great, kind of a sweet coconutty smell.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I know that there are a lot of positive reviews for this product and it's great that so many people have found something they like. However, I personally didn't find it to be anything special.

My hair is very dry and damaged through being a bleach blonde, as well as from using heat, so keeping it nourished, and trying to prevent breakage, is a tough job for any product. A leave-in conditioner is an essential part of my routine but I didn't feel that this one did much in the way of conditioning/moisturising. The good points to this product are that it's relatively inexpensive and that it smells nice. There's also no denying that's it's a brilliant de-tangler, although it does leave a slight sticky residue.

This isn't a bad product as such and, as so many people like it, you might too. It just isn't nourishing or intensive enough for my dry, damaged hair.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I can't tell exactly how I feel about this leave in just yet. For me, it has a lot to do with the shampoo that precedes it. When I use a more moisturizing shampoo, I love this stuff. Just enough to make my hair easier to comb through wet and doesn't weight down my fine hair. But, if I use a more deep cleansing shampoo, this doesn't provide enough conditioning for me. I think this would be a good option for someone who's hair tends to get oily at the scalp but normal through the rest of their hair.

this stuff is amazing!i have very thick,frizzy hair and this is my to go conditioner spray!also the smell is awesome!

Top Rated Aussie Products