July 28, 2014 | 1747 users online

Conditioner - Aussie - Hair Insurance Leave In Conditioner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 11/15/2010 3:12:00 AM More reviews by Diinosaur

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

The spray pump is horrible. The product doesnt come out misty. There's only like 4 huge droplets of this stuff coming out.
All it does is makes your hair soft but not as soft as other leave in conditioners. Other leave in conditioners kinda makes my hair feel clumpy tho, which is kind of what i like. But this makes my hair feel separated. It doesnt really help with frizz.
The smell is okay. Not something I love but it isnt gross. It smells like coconuts. It smells kinda cheap.
This would probably work well as a detangler.
I wouldnt buy this again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2010 5:34:00 PM More reviews by NatanYah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

About as effective as a bottle of water. Really nothing to write home about. I have very thick, dry, long, relaxed hair and I couldn't see any difference.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2010 10:42:00 AM More reviews by sunshine23905

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

Love this product. I have coarse, very thick, and very curly hair. Wouldn't say it changes the appearance of my hair or makes my hair easier to style, but it makes it feel healthier and very conditioned.

I spray this on after every shower. And, smells great. I would purchase this again and again.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/11/2010 2:31:00 AM More reviews by Hautepants

I don't understand all the rave reviews about this stuff. The spray pump doesn't work very well. So you have to spray it a bunch of times all over your head. The smell is ok, but compared to other leave-ins, it doesn't leave your hair smelling as amazing.
The worst part is the way it left my hair feeling. My hair was a bit like straw and hard
To run my fingers through, and it didn't make it easier to detangle at all.
Maybe I need to use less next time, but this stuff left me feeling very unimpressed.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2010 9:07:00 PM More reviews by michaelarogers

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love the smell of this. Reminds me of being at a beach. Maybe it's like a sun-tan oil I've smelled. Maybe something fruity or like coconut... I love it.

I really only spray this on my ends and the bulk of my hair and avoid application to the roots because... clearly... that would make anyone's hair greasy within a day.

I use it after I get out of the shower - before I 'gently' brush my damp hair and then again at the very tips before heat styling.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/30/2010 9:26:00 PM More reviews by tempescape

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

I have an amazingly dry scalp and seeing as I have afro textured hair which tends not to hold moisture I really have to provide external moisture for my hair. I've been through 99.9% of the ethnic hair products you can buy at the ethnic beauty supply store and finally gave up as all of them would either work for a day and my scalp would start itching again or they would cause product buildup in my hair and cause flakes. Out of itchy desperation one day I picked up a bottle of this leave in conditioner in a local drug store after remembering reviews from other ethnic women about how good Aussie products were. I sprayed it on my scalp and hair and days later the amazing smell, no itch, no flakiness and conditioned feeling of my hair is still present. It's water based so use it before blow drying/flat ironing or your newly straight hiar will revert right back to that beautiful frizz head. It's so light it doesn;t weight down the hair and you can also use it just to 'freshen' if you had dreadlocks, weave or braids.

I YR UPDATE: This product does not work as well on my no natural (unporcessed hair). In fact it starts flaking after it dries. Stopped using it.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/18/2010 2:44:00 PM More reviews by rockyxlover

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this stuff. I use it with Samy's conditioning serum, and my hair looks great. I wasn't so into this product on its own, so I added the serum and it's an awesome mix. On its own it left my hair feeling a little odd. Kind of straw-like, almost. Maybe I don't leave it on long enough before blow-drying, or I used too much, or something. But it is something that I would buy again if I don't find another product that works better.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2010 12:46:00 PM More reviews by Tralana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this for a while now, I really like it! I usually don't use regular conditioners as they just weigh my hair down. I use this as soon as I'm out of the shower, I squeeze all the water out that I can and I spray about 4 sprays on my hair, then I wrap my hair in a turbi-twist towel. My hair is always soft, never weighed down. It does have quite a strong smell to just warn everyone, when I bought it I used way too much at once and got a headache. I will rebuy! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2010 8:10:00 AM More reviews by redeemed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this and have been using it for years!!!!!!It is brilliant and smells gorgeous!It gives my hair a lot of slip so i cn detangle it gently and moisturizes my hair very well!When i go wihtout i feel the difference so its a must have product!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2010 3:31:00 PM More reviews by bethy999

I bought this hoping for a miracle to save my long, newly bleached hair. I got it at walmart for $2.50 (great price) and it truly does it's job. I also use Joico Moisture Recovery Shampoo and Conditioner, but with the three products combined my hair is on the road to recovery...and fast. I will definitely repurchase.