E.L.F. Studio Blush - Pink Passion

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Mica, Nylon-12, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Polybutene, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491 , CI 77492 , CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow No.5 Lake (CI 19140), Red No.40 Lake (CI 16035), Ultramarine Violet (CI 77077), Blue No.1 Lake (CI 42090).

on 3/31/2012 1:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Pretty great for a three dollar product. Yes, it's matte which is pretty rare for drugstore make-up. The pigmentation is not extreme (like with Sleek blushes) but it's still pretty impressive. One touch with a brush is enough for me (I am NW15 though) for one cheek. I do think this would easily show up on darker skintones as well. If you are looking for an inexpensive cool-toned pink blush this is definitely a great choice for you. And the packaging is great as well.

on 3/19/2012 10:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This is beautiful! It's not always easy to find a cheap matte blush, but here it is. It's a gorgeous hot pink, but not incredibly pigmented which I like because with overly pigmented blushes I often accidentally apply way too much, and look ridiculous all day.This is a barbie pink that looks like a pretty flush, don't let the color in the pan fool you. I'm NC-15, and it looks perfectly lovely. The packaging is great for such a cheap blush (2.99), it almost reminds me of Nars.

on 3/18/2012 8:43:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This blush is great. The color is pretty intimidating in the pan, but it applies light and beautiful and I'm a NW20. I only wish the color lasted longer on my cheeks.

on 3/18/2012 8:38:00 AM

Okay, I'm a NARS loyalist when it comes to blush. I was in Target and
If based this on a whim for a weekend trip, as I didn't have time to get up to Sephora. For 3.00, this blush really exceeding my expectations. It is a gorgeous color, stays on, and looks terrific. This has become new new go-to. Forget the NARS, try the ELF.

Dana Vigilante

on 3/15/2012 7:52:00 PM

I love the Elf studio Blushes.This color might look way too intense but a little goes a long way. This blush is well pigmented so you don't have to use a lot of product. This particular color is not really common over drugstore brands. You can find bright matte colors like this on higher end makeup,but I believe that for 3$ it if definitely worth the price. I love the colors Candid Coral, Peachy Keen and Pink Passion :)
Hope this helps!

on 3/15/2012 2:35:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This product is wonderful! And super cheap, too. It only cost me $3 at Target. The color is a very pretty, bright, and pigmented pink. A little goes a long way. One light coating on my brush is enough to give each cheek a healthy, flushed look that really compliments my fair skin. Another great thing about this blush, is that the color is buildable. You can wear it in a very natural, feminine way or build it up to a doll-like and delightfully obvious flush. The formula is a little powdery, but not too much and I don't mind that kind of thing at all. This is a great product and for only $3, it's a great deal, too.

on 3/12/2012 12:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Of course out of all the blushes in the studio section I was attracted to the bright pink one. I love this blush. I think the fact that its only three bucks kinda scares people off and makes them think its cheap and not a quality blush but I actually think its great. I combine it with my bronzer and it creates a great contour/pink cheek look. The color might not work for everyone but it did for me. Worth a try for only three bucks.

on 3/8/2012 11:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

What a beautiful color! I'm fair with cool undertones, and this blush just gives me a bright and youthful Barbie-like color. I think that whether you like a light blush look or a more dramatic blush look, either can work with this blush depending on how it's applied. The packaging is also nice and straight to the point. I have one other Studio Blush, but I'm not crazy about it (Candid Coral). I like this one much better and I'm using it everyday. It's only $3, so definitely worth a try!

on 3/5/2012 5:18:00 PM

This is my favorite color from E.L.F. Its a very pretty, bright pink. The pigmentation is great. I have two of these and they are both a bit chalky but not hard to blend. I love that its matte, which is hard to find when it comes to cheap blushes. The packaging is okay but the see through plastic piece fell out. Great value for a $3 blush.

on 3/3/2012 11:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This is a wonderful blush. I say that I would buy it again but it is so pigmented that I dont know if I will ever finish the entire thing! I love to wear this with a light colored eyeshadow and very bright pink lipstick. It makes me feel like a Barbie Doll or as another reviewer said, a princess.

Popular Blush Products