Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray

3.8

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Aqua (Water), SD-Alcohol 39-C, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Isononyl Isononanoate Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Sodium Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate PVP, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Methyl jkDiisopropyl Propionamide, Dimethicone PEG-7 Phosphate, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Glucdonolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Glycereth-5 Lactate, Methyl Methacrylate Cross Polymer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Fragrance. hh

I love this! it really helps stick makeup all day and doesnt cause my blemish prone skin to break out!! i use it religeously! every morning after applying my naked skin makeup. it also stays on even if i work out! not that i recommend wearing makeup when working out but it does work through a sweat which is good for the lucky ones out there who live in a warmer climate! unfortunately in ireland we worry more about the rain washing our makeup off. anyhow, great product. have become a big fan of urban decay over the past 6 months. and this is certainly another brilliant product they have.

on 3/2/2014 6:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

I am on my second bottle of this product. I have very oily skin; even in the winter. Just a few sprays of this over my makeup and it lasts from 7 am until 7 pm without oil breaking through. I use mattifying foundations that can look flat but this stuff gives me a satiny glow leaving my full coverage foundation looking pretty natural. I admittedly have not tried this in the middle of a hot and humid summer so I honestly don't know how it will pass muster in summer weather. But I am very pleased with how it's performed so far and will keep fingers crossed that it will hold my oil at bay in the hot days of summer. Oh, and by the way, it feels cool when applied, does not sting or itch my sensitive skin and has a very subtle scent that does not upset my sinuses.

Once I see how this product performs in the summer months, I will make sure to come back and post my comments, accordingly.

on 2/28/2014 10:02:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Does what is claims and does it very well.

The only gripe I have is that the spray broke and I had to decant it into a different one. Very annoying.

It's great value cos it lasts ages (still got half a bottle and I bought it 7 months ago and use it 5 days a week) it gives a lovely soft dewy finish which is perfect for photos. Not to mention that your make up really does stay put ALL NIGHT. I've even committed the sin of going out in last nights make up simply cos it did not budge and still looked fresh. The way I apply is in a X across my face BEFORE and AFTER applying the make up. The spray won't work as well if you just do one or the other.

on 2/23/2014 4:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This would make your makeup look dewy and take away that powdery dry look and I also love the spray bottle which mists my face nicely but this didn't help my makeup stay put longer. My homemade spray works better than this.

on 1/22/2014 3:07:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love the Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray, used with a primer it makes my make-up last for at least 12 hours - with one touch up with powder. As I have oily skin, I have found it hard to make my make-up last all day with minimal touch up's, but this product works wonders. Compared to their De-Slick setting spray (more suited towards those with oiler skin types, like mine), I have found the All Nighter setting spray to be better at controlling the oils and making my make-up look flawless all day long. I do think this product is worth the price, as it lasts such a long time! The packaging is simple yet very 'Urban Decay' as the new bottle and its box have this strange swede feeling to them, which I like! Overall, I would re-purchase this product in a heart beat, it's a make-up meltdown life saver!

Love this spray! Doesn't irritate my sensitive skin or dry it out. On top of a primer, this works wonders for lasting power, and helps to give your face a radiant, dewy, no-makeup makeup look. Also adore the packaging :)

on 1/14/2014 2:26:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I took it back. I didn't notice any difference and for that price I want to see a BIG difference

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am on my third bottle (almost finished) of this and I urge you - if you want to have your makeup last all day in a rainy, humid weather - go and buy this spray! It was certainly one of my best mu investments. BRILLIANT product.

I love my cream products which look much nicer than powders on my dry skin but these can also fade quickly, my skin just laps these up. All Nighter just makes them stay nice and vivid for much longer. Also whenever it looks like I've used too much powder (a shiny T zone is a common problem when one has a dehydrated skin) I spray this (even if I do not have a 16 hours working day ahead of me when my MU HAS to last) and things go back to normal.

I was using a setting spray from Clarins before but this one is much more economic. Also the spray nozzle is genius - the mist it produces is very, very fine, 3 sprays on my face are enough hence the bottle lasts me about a year (I always buy the larger size as it is such a staple in my routine now).

I know that UD has changed a bottle design recently but I hope they have not changed the nozzle spray! The new design looks a bit posher and I just hope it works - but in the end who cares about the design of a bottle if the application does not work?

It does not smell with anything either which is a big plus in my books, does not cause pimples or allergy (at least not in my case) just works and this is the most important bit.

I did not see much difference between this one and their other mattifying spray which I bought once and in the end I gave it away to a friend. Anyway, I am now after a slightly more dewy effect and as someone here has already mentioned it gives you a slight glow when it sets. I add a tiny bit of powder just on to my forehead and tip of my nose so that unwanted shine is easily remediable.

on 1/5/2014 11:44:00 AM

amazing product. I love it. it works wonders. but next time I would but it straight from Scindinavia instead of spending so much money on urban decay. I definitely recommend though