September 24, 2014 | 1518 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Urban Decay - All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2013 9:24:00 PM More reviews by JulieG123

I had been eyeing this for a while. I wanted to try it but the $29 price kept me away. I live in Florida where it is hot and humid year round but in the summer, it cannot get worse. My makeup doesn't last me to my car and back. I had also been looking into a different foundation for longer lasting power and more coverage. I tried Dior, Makeup Forever, Guerlain, Laura Mercier, etc. They didn't last. I finally just caved and bought this. Sprayed 2 sprays on at around 11 am when I left the house and my makeup looked exactly the same when I came home at 12am, if not even BETTER than that morning! I was stunned. Just buy this and try it. If the price is keeping you away just buy it knowing you can always return it, but I can guarantee you'll love it. It's worth it.
*Before applying this I moisturize, use my TooFaced Primer, Bare Minerals Foundation, All Nighter, Bare Minerals Mineral Veil.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2013 8:19:00 PM More reviews by tigerlily217

This product really helps me keep the oil at bay. I don't need to blot whenever I use this spray. Helps my makeup last a lot longer but definitely not as long as they claim. Probably would last longer for those who don't have oily skin. Prefer this over the MUFE.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2013 8:11:00 PM More reviews by SimpleNSexy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Bought this specifically for grad/prom as my makeup needed survive for 16 hours. It helped my foundation and concealer stay wear they were supposed to. I still had to blot because of the sweating from dancing and dry grad stuff (bungee run, jousting).
Great if you're not going to sweat!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2013 5:15:00 PM More reviews by mjenap

This does exactly what it says, which is so rare. Finish your makeup and a couple sprays will get you through the night! It lasts through any weather including horrible humidity. I use it anytime I'm going out, HOWEVER it does give me horrible cystic pimples if I use it more than a couple times in a row. I only use it for events and parties for this reason.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2013 11:37:00 PM More reviews by Breelynnmmarie

I really do like this product!!! But I've noticed that it's not keeping my foundation in
place!! But otherwise I
absolutely would love to re
buy this, and wound
recommend this to anyone!! Love this 

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2013 3:51:00 AM More reviews by Nancyazc

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I had to do prom makeup a month ago so I decided to cave in and get this setting spray. Best impulse decision I've made in a while. When I put it on my friend his foundation lasted all day. He wore from 6pm till 5am, he said that his foundation began to get a little cakey towards 3am, but that's still amazing for the amount of dancing and walking her did (he went to NYC for the night). So I would definitely recommend this product to anyone, especially oily skin. I've used it on myself and my makeup looks fantastic after the fact that I've been wearing it for 6 hours.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2013 6:01:00 PM More reviews by iLoveYoutwo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

THIS IS BEYOND AMAZING!!! Life changer product. I have a secret confession: I LOVE makeup but i hate it at the same time because I would put in the effort in the morning and it would slide off in mid afternoon or so, so I gave up wearing makeup and used makeup only when I'm going out in the weekends, but only put on makeup an hour or so before meeting my friends.

I have really oily/ shine prone face and I tried this as a primer because some people suggested and OMG it works miracles. Before I put on makeup I use this spray and my pores dissapear without looking fake. I've tried the ridiculously expensive HOURGLASS primer but it makes me look so ghostly and unhealthy. This doesn't. Then I use this again to set, and my makeup lasts the ENTIRE day. AMAZING, considering that by afternoon I am a very shiny face!! This has restored confidence in me to wear makeup everyday now because I know it will look the same as when I have just applied it. Wow! If you are like me whose makeup is slide prone then I HIGHLY suggest this. I can't live without this stuff now. HG STATUS!

:LADIES!! Try this as a primer for a more matte look if you get shiny. GUYS can use it too!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2013 4:22:00 PM More reviews by BeautyPam

I've tried and tested this setting spray checking every few hours if my makeup had faded or melted in the 90+ heat while I was on vacation. It surely passed the test after a jam packed day: no oil, blush was just as i applied it, foundation in tact, and i had a dewy glow! I found that it worked better than MAC Fix+ spray and Model in a Bottle's setting spray. This is an absolute must for my makeup bag now.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2013 2:34:00 AM More reviews by cgw1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Worth the hype and worth every cent I paid for it. In Texas heat and humidity my mufe F&b foundation falls apart pretty quickly. With all nighter spray everything including eyeshadow blush and concealer stays in tact. I've never tried any other setting spray so I can't compare, but I would recommend getting the travel size at sephora to test it out. Love it and will repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2013 8:37:00 PM More reviews by Jberkeley20

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was so skeptical of this at first. I have tried cheaper setting sprays, but they weren't working and I needed something industrial strength. I was especially skeptical of the price, so the girl at sephora recommended this and I bought the small size for half the price of the large one. I sprayed this on my face in an X and T pattern, and then went to my graduation. I sat all day in the sun, sweating and wiping my face, and by the end of the day my makeup had not moved an inch. It's still perfect, 11 hours later. I would definitely recommend this product, at least for special occasions!