August 1, 2014 | 987 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Urban Decay - All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2013 4:22:00 PM More reviews by BeautyPam

I've tried and tested this setting spray checking every few hours if my makeup had faded or melted in the 90+ heat while I was on vacation. It surely passed the test after a jam packed day: no oil, blush was just as i applied it, foundation in tact, and i had a dewy glow! I found that it worked better than MAC Fix+ spray and Model in a Bottle's setting spray. This is an absolute must for my makeup bag now.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2013 2:34:00 AM More reviews by cgw1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Worth the hype and worth every cent I paid for it. In Texas heat and humidity my mufe F&b foundation falls apart pretty quickly. With all nighter spray everything including eyeshadow blush and concealer stays in tact. I've never tried any other setting spray so I can't compare, but I would recommend getting the travel size at sephora to test it out. Love it and will repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2013 8:37:00 PM More reviews by Jberkeley20

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was so skeptical of this at first. I have tried cheaper setting sprays, but they weren't working and I needed something industrial strength. I was especially skeptical of the price, so the girl at sephora recommended this and I bought the small size for half the price of the large one. I sprayed this on my face in an X and T pattern, and then went to my graduation. I sat all day in the sun, sweating and wiping my face, and by the end of the day my makeup had not moved an inch. It's still perfect, 11 hours later. I would definitely recommend this product, at least for special occasions!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2013 2:57:00 PM More reviews by RachealPressey

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this product but sometimes I feel as though it leaves me a little more oily then I like ! I bought the minis and they are really nice to have! Honestly I was so anxious to try it I did my makeup the night I bought it sprayed the setting spray and went to bed, I know that's bad but I was too excited I woke up and my makeup looked the same ! Love love love

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2013 2:49:00 AM More reviews by amra1221

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have repurchased this product twice. I actually like the de-Slick version better for my skin but this one is amazing as well. The bottle itself is a nice size and the price isnt too bad for the amount of product you get. Im pretty impressed with the staying power it provides..even my drugstore products hold 10x better. Very happy with this setting spray.
ps. i love to set my foundation with a setting powder and a setting spray for an even longer lasting application!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2013 10:51:00 PM More reviews by graciesooah

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

When I went to repurchase the urban decay's de slick setting spray, it was all gone because they were making a new packaging for it. So I decided to try all nighter and it was amazing. The de slick one is still my favourite because I have VERY OILY skin, but the all nighter does the job pretty well too. I spray it in the morning before I leave the house and by afternoon, my skin is barely oily. Even in summer, it gives a good result and in winter, even better. I'm not sure how this will work for dry skin, but I would DEFINITELY recommend this for all the oily skin people. The only thing is, in Canada, this spray is pretty pricey... it's $40.00 for a bottle! But it's soooo worth it. Take. My. Word.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2013 10:12:00 PM More reviews by beautifulXtina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I live by this stuff. I have combination to normal skin type. Keeps my makeup in place all day and even holds up ok over night. Urban Decay has genius formulas. :) No other makeup setting spray compares. It's worth the money.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2013 6:26:00 PM More reviews by BeautysWithin16

Before i got this spray i wanted to try it to make sure i liked it, luckily Ulta had a small bottle for $12 (a bit pricey for a tiny bottle) but it did have quite a lot of product in it and lasted me for about 3 weeks! I tried both De-Slick and All Nighter, i didn't really see a difference here but i know that De-Slick stated Oil Control and All Nighter didn't. I do have oily skin but De-Slick didn't seem to do anything different than All Nighter, and i decided to get the big bottle of All Nighter on sale at UD for $13 (originally $29) so what a steal right!? I have used it over the weekend when going out and it didn't keep my oily skin at bay at all, i had to retouch my t-zone 3 hours into the day and then again a couple hours later, so one thing is that maybe i should've gotten De-Slick, although i did state i didn't see a difference, still retouching! Other than the oil control my make up did last for a long time (eyeshadow, blush, etc!), and i will keep using this until it is all out, no reason to waste a product that still works good! I do like how it makes my skin look after applying make up and setting it, it does look flawless and that is one big PLUS. I do NOT recommend getting this for the original price ($29) but i do recommend trying the travel size or getting it on sale like it is now on UD's website ($14) it is a steal i am telling you!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2013 11:50:00 AM More reviews by Jclark33

All nighter is so AMAZING! It really holds up to its name! Went out last night, got home at 2am and makeup was still perfect! Too drunk to take a shower. Wake up the next morning and my makeup is flawless!! A++++++++++ :))))

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2013 10:36:00 AM More reviews by materialface

I was so happy that these sprays come in a smaller bottle. I found it in sephora's bins when I was in line. The tester they had was the De-Slick spray, which was what I wanted, but in the bin were the All-Nighter sprays so low and behold, I got the wrong spray. I really wanted the De-slick one because my t-zone is oily and my makeup melts especially on my nose.
- The price of the travel sized bottle is O-K ($15 CAD) since I was happy they even came in a smaller size.
- I will say that the All Nighter spray did NOT help keeping oil at bay. which is the reason why i think the De-slick will be better for me.
- My makeup did stay put for a long time. Although it says all-nighter, I use this on a daily basis in the morning to set my makeup for the work day.
- Allnighter spray gets the most points for allowing my eye makeup and concealer+powder to stay on my face and not on my glasses!! amazing. This is the reason i hated wearing glasses, because it would ruin my makeup, create a crease on my face where the glasses sit and my lenses would get dirty. but ever since I've been using all nighter spray, its been a life saver.