July 26, 2014 | 1535 users online

Scrubs - St. Ives - Green Tea Scrub

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 9/30/2012 2:35:00 PM More reviews by melodiesandgoldfish

I bought this at Wal Mart thinking it would be as good as the apricot scrub (which i pretty much used up) and was really excited to use it because i had been using the St Ives Green Tea Cleanser at the time too. I used this in the shower and when i applied it, it burned like CRAZY on my blemishes . in my whole experience with facial cleansers, this has NEVER happened. my mom thinks it might be an allergic reaction but i'm okay with the cleanser so i don't understand why this happened. its been almost a week and certain parts of my skin are still red and flaky and even having a bit of pus like i cut it or something. extremely disappointed with it , i'll stick to the apricot scrub .

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2012 11:37:00 AM More reviews by MissCaitlin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have very sensitive skin and because of that, I break out very easily. This product was effective at reducing the redness and size of my acne, but gentle enough that it didn't irritate my skin in the process. After my first use, it visibly reduced my blackheads. I will definitely buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2012 2:12:00 AM More reviews by AimeeT

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have fallen in love with this product. It makes my skin feeling so refreshed afterwards, and my skin has looked better since I've started using it for awhile! Every morning and night, I use it and once a week I use the St. Ives exfoliating Apricot Scrub. Sigh. I love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/12/2012 10:15:00 PM More reviews by laurenmn

This is my new HG. The green tea feels delightfully soothing, and my breakouts have lessened in frequency using this only twice or so a week. I have sort of sensitive skin, so this stuff is glorious, especially for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2012 10:28:00 PM More reviews by MonaeM12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i love this product. i use this every morning and night along with clean and clear continuous control, and oil free acne wash from nuetrogena. it helps ALOT i had this HUGE pimple with pus and everything. and the next moring. the puss was gone. and my pimple shrank. i use this product all the time and i would DEFFIDENTLY buy it again. i reccomend this product. i think its better than the st. ives apricot scrub. that one didnt do anything for me, but this one helps major! ive only been using it for two days and i only have one pimple left. (still have scars). this product is kinda cheap... but it helps. and thats all people want. this product for me was a LIFE SAVER!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2012 3:24:00 AM More reviews by Siringo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This stuff is pretty great. I've gone through a few tubes of it, and my skin is so smooth and clear. It takes a couple days of use for the effects to be seen, but once you get into it, it's very noticeable. Whenever I skip the scrub, my skin doesn't look as radiant.
This is pretty much the only product I've ever repeatedly bought. I hope it never changes.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2012 3:15:00 PM More reviews by mslibra19

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is okay.. I love the beads, but I think the ones in apricot scrub are better. I picked this up mainly 'cause it's oil-free & non-commedogenic. I'm not entirely sure if I'd buy it again 'cause I do want to try out other St. Ives' products, but for now, I rate it a 3.5. I'm pretty sure there are better products out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2012 4:41:00 AM More reviews by DK010510

I love this product! The beads are very small and applying it on the face is such a breeze.
When I first purchased this I used it daily, but my sensitive skin could not handle it and I started peeling like i was sunburned, after that I used this once a week and my skin is always clear and free of any pimples! It does feel tight after use but applying moisturizer after does the trick.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2012 11:09:00 PM More reviews by ashleeco

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this one's a WINNER. who knew such a simple over the counter product could be so effective.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2012 6:23:00 PM More reviews by babypbunny

Love the scent and is a good alternative when you don't want to over exfoliate. Does what it says!

Pro:
Soothes the skin
Cleanses and exfoliates
Helps with acnes
Love the scent

Con:
may not work if you have severe acne

Would buy again