eos Lip Balm Sphere - Lemon Drop SPF 15

3.5

Active ingredients: Homosalate 8.0%, Avobenzone 3.0%, Octocrylene 2.75%. Inactive ingredients: Beeswax/Cera Alba (Cire D’abeille), Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Natural Flavor (Aroma), Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract, Tocopherol, Limonene*, Linalool*. *Component of Natural Flavor.

on 12/28/2011 12:44:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I think the packaging is cute but not very functonal. Its too big to fit into my pocket. And idk what it is but this stuff BURNS MY LIPS! I tried it a few times within the course of a few weeks and every single time it burned on contact. I would wipe it off and have to apply a different balm. With my expirence i dont even want to try any of the of eos balms.

on 12/22/2011 3:39:00 PM

I like the idea of the shape. I bought this because of the shape ,the spf15 and it claims to be organic which is pretty good for a lip balm. But speak of moisturize, not so well. I don’t think I would buy it again. I would try other product.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is my favorite daytime lip balm. I bought it mostly because it had SPF in it and because of the lemon scent. I find it pretty moisturizing and I'm prone to super dry lips most of the time. The lemon scent isn't as lingering as I had hoped (I loves me some lemony smells) but its decent.

on 12/19/2011 2:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Not alot of moisturization. Can barely smell the lemon. Pass on this.

on 12/16/2011 1:47:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I picked this up on a recent trip to NYC. I don't recall the price I paid.

I think the packaging is great. I keep it on my bedside table and use it at night before I sleep. While I agree with some of the others that it doesn't feel moisturing I find that my lips feel softer with prolonged use. I didn't experience any issues with grittiness.

I love the light lemony scent it has.

on 11/23/2011 11:48:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I finally tried this after hearing all the hype about it. I'm really not that impressed. I didn't see a big difference in the softness of my lips. The lemon scent is nice I guess, but the moisturizing properties are nothing to write home about. It also seems as though my lips got drier than normal in between applications. This is just an overhyped, useless product in my opinion. I think Chapstick is better.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I LOVE this chapstick! My favorite. It smells so delicious, and it's easy to find in my bag :) I love the packaging, except for when I just want to carry it in my pocket because...I can't lol, it doesn't fit. The only complaint is I can never find it anywhere! I always find it in every flavor but the lemon one. I haven't tried the others, and I'm too hooked on this one to give it up

on 11/12/2011 5:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

For some reason, this lip balm started on waxy, then after a week of use became creamy, then after that it became grainy. It might be because of the all-natural stuff in it, but I don't like how unstable this product is.

I do like the smell and taste, but the packaging is pretty gimmicky. I always manage to scrape the lip balm in random spots cause of my teeth.

Won't repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I LOVE the scent and flavor of this lip balm but I CAN'T STAND the texture! I have this one, the strawberry sorbet one, and the summer fruit one. The strawberry sorbet lip balm is my favorite! The other two are soft and creamy but this one is hard and rough. Idk why but it's really strange. I wish it was as good as the other two because of the amazing smell!! I would fully recommend the strawberry sorbet one though. The summer fruit lip balm tastes like pineapple (which I hate) but it happens to be soft and creamy like the strawberry sorbet!! Lol maybe I'm just too picky :P

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Leaves lips nice and moist and smells great.

Popular Lip Treatments