Rimmel Blush - Santa Rose 001

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

MICA, TALC, DIMETHICONE, CAPRYLIC/ CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, ETHYLHEXYL DIMETHYL PABA, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, ISOPROPYLPARABEN, BUTYLPARABEN, ISOBUTYLPARABEN. [MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR/: TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI77891), IRON OXIDES (CI77491, CI77492, CI77499), D&C RED NO. 30 ALUMINUM LAKE (CI73360), D&C RED NO. 7 CALCIUM LAKE (CI15850), ULTRAMARINES (CI77007), D&C RED NO. 6 BARIUM LAKE (CI15850), FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI77510), CARMINE (CI75470), FD&C BLUE NO. 1 ALUMINUM LAKE (CI42090), D&C RED NO. 28 ALUMINUM LAKE (CI45410), D&C YELLOW NO. 5 ALUMINUM LAKE (CI19140)].

on 4/19/2010 4:41:00 AM

I was actually so suprised about this product! I fell in love, usually I hate the Rimmel line but this was a hidden gem <3 I love it, the colour is so beautiful, easy builable cover that blends well and doesnt look too much. =]

on 4/18/2010 9:22:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I got this blush when it was on sale at walgreens for less than $2. I thought I'd try it out just because it was so inexpensive. I fell in love! Amazing blush! Pigmented, build-able color. Very pretty pink. I was soo in love with it and it's still my favorite blush even since I got it. I was so impressed, when I saw more of these blushes on sale at cvs, I got two more (in Berry and Spicy Nude) for about 89cents.

Great buys. Cheap and so worth it. I would buy them even without the sales. Highly recommended!

on 4/11/2010 9:28:00 PM

Bought this blush at the local drug store and was'nt expecting much since I only paid under $5 for it, but was surprised with what I got! It adds a perfect light hint of natural looking blush. I even got compliments for it!! I highly recommend this to everyone!

on 4/11/2010 8:35:00 PM

This review is for Rimmel 001 Santa Rose powder blush (0.14oz/4g).
I've been using this blush daily for a few months and I love it. I even have a backup.
As many of the reviews have stated, the packaging is very minimal. There is barely any excess plastic around the blush pan so it is great for traveling or a makeup bag with many other products. I have not had any issues with opening.
There is no mini brush included (unlike the new Rimmel blush packaging) so you will need your own brush. I use an angled blush brush and lightly swipe once or twice for each cheek. It is quite pigmented and lasts most of the day on me.
Looking at the blush with the cover closed, it seems to be a dusty rose. That is because the clear cover is tinted blue. The actual color is a much more peach-ish toned pink.
The amount of blush you get (0.14oz) for the price you pay (approx $4) is awesome. It is often on sale as a BOGO or BOGO 50% plus coupons.
In conclusion, awesome and inexpensive blush that will last a very long time.

I'm a blush *whore* and after reading so many wonderful reviews about Rimmel, I decided to give Santa Rose a try. I picked it up @ CVS for $4.99, which is fairly cheap. However, the blush is too light even for my fair skin. I had to layer it on, and then my cheeks just looked powdery with an unnatural sheen. I think I will try another color, but this was definitely not pigmented enough for me.

on 3/29/2010 9:01:00 PM

this is the first blush I tried and I love it. It also lasts forever.

on 3/26/2010 5:43:00 PM

Great overall blush! Not too sparkly and gives just a hint of color which is all you need. Will be repurchasing again!

on 3/17/2010 2:57:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Really like this color. It's very subtl and has a slight shimmer. I do think it's a little on the cool side for me and the packaging is meh, but these are generally a great bargain

on 2/19/2010 11:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I am a pretty low maintenance girl and this blush is perfect for a natural look! When I just want a little rosiness on my cheek I just dab this blush on my cheeks. There is a slight shimmer but it's not obvious. The only bad thing about this blush is the packaging is cheap.... but this blush IS cheap. For a great natural blush at a great price, the packaging is a minor con.

on 2/5/2010 7:18:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Warm

while i was shopping in Priceline (Australian's drugstore) I always looked into every cosmetic counters they have in there, including Rimmel. But I'm not generally a Rimmel fan, I love their red nail polish, but that's all I've ever bought over the years. But one time, when my basket was pretty empty. Something pretty caught my eyes from the Rimmel stand. The color was so beautiful, I couldn't resist not to try it. There were only 3 colors, Santa Rose, spice nude and the pink one. I've always dreamed of buying Nars Orgasm, but the price tag is a big no no for me. So I bought this one since there was a discount. It's about AUD7 but I got this for about AUD5. I didn't try it at home right away. I got tons of blushes in my make up case, so this is just like another collection. A couple weeks after that, I was in the mood to try powder blush (they're not really my fave) so I tried this one, and I'd say I'm impressed. The color is a very subtle dusty rose. But I was kinda hoping to buy the peach one since I saw all 4 colors. There's a bit of shimmer but not too sparkly which is great. The packaging is practical and simple. It's not bulky so it can help saving some space in my makeup case. I'm a blush junkie, and imo this is a very good blush. But if you have oily skin, you might want to use blotting paper or the color will fade soon. All left is the shimmer and only a little bit of color, but if you have a normal skin or even dry, this may be suitable for you. It's not chalky or look fake on dry skin..will i purchase this again? Yes, but not any time soon since it lasts a long time..