Rimmel Blush - Santa Rose 001

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

MICA, TALC, DIMETHICONE, CAPRYLIC/ CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, ETHYLHEXYL DIMETHYL PABA, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, ISOPROPYLPARABEN, BUTYLPARABEN, ISOBUTYLPARABEN. [MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR/: TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI77891), IRON OXIDES (CI77491, CI77492, CI77499), D&C RED NO. 30 ALUMINUM LAKE (CI73360), D&C RED NO. 7 CALCIUM LAKE (CI15850), ULTRAMARINES (CI77007), D&C RED NO. 6 BARIUM LAKE (CI15850), FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI77510), CARMINE (CI75470), FD&C BLUE NO. 1 ALUMINUM LAKE (CI42090), D&C RED NO. 28 ALUMINUM LAKE (CI45410), D&C YELLOW NO. 5 ALUMINUM LAKE (CI19140)].

on 5/4/2010 11:00:00 PM

I used this blush on my 2 months trip to Asia. It works so well and I didn't have to worry about reapplying it. Santa rose gave my cheeks a nice flushed glow and I really like how natural it looked.

on 4/19/2010 3:54:00 PM

I loved this product and color. This works really well with my complexion. I am kinda pale but my cheeks have red almost like rosacea. But my cheeks are constantly red, the sales rep at MAC told me that peach would work best with my skin tones so I was at Target one day and I saw this Rimmel blush marked down for $1.94. I bought every color it came in . Sunset Rose, Peach, Berry something and Bronze something. I love every one of the colors, if applied properly, with a good moisturized foundation they give off good color and compliment (my) skin tone without making me look like a circus clown. All while combating the redness that is my face.

I picked this up at Walmart, as a blush that i could easily keep in my makeup bag for daily use, if i feel like i need to touch up my blush as most of my blushes are in palettes at home.

this ia a peachy pink color that really goes well with everything. it is very pigmented and smooth, and is a satin finish which is very versatile.
Very inexpensive, but the quality is well worth it.

Packaging is ugly and cheap, but that doesn't bother me because the blush was inexpensive.
Overall great color, would look great on almost every skintone, imo.

on 4/19/2010 4:41:00 AM

I was actually so suprised about this product! I fell in love, usually I hate the Rimmel line but this was a hidden gem <3 I love it, the colour is so beautiful, easy builable cover that blends well and doesnt look too much. =]

on 4/18/2010 9:22:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I got this blush when it was on sale at walgreens for less than $2. I thought I'd try it out just because it was so inexpensive. I fell in love! Amazing blush! Pigmented, build-able color. Very pretty pink. I was soo in love with it and it's still my favorite blush even since I got it. I was so impressed, when I saw more of these blushes on sale at cvs, I got two more (in Berry and Spicy Nude) for about 89cents.

Great buys. Cheap and so worth it. I would buy them even without the sales. Highly recommended!

on 4/11/2010 9:28:00 PM

Bought this blush at the local drug store and was'nt expecting much since I only paid under $5 for it, but was surprised with what I got! It adds a perfect light hint of natural looking blush. I even got compliments for it!! I highly recommend this to everyone!

on 4/11/2010 8:35:00 PM

This review is for Rimmel 001 Santa Rose powder blush (0.14oz/4g).
I've been using this blush daily for a few months and I love it. I even have a backup.
As many of the reviews have stated, the packaging is very minimal. There is barely any excess plastic around the blush pan so it is great for traveling or a makeup bag with many other products. I have not had any issues with opening.
There is no mini brush included (unlike the new Rimmel blush packaging) so you will need your own brush. I use an angled blush brush and lightly swipe once or twice for each cheek. It is quite pigmented and lasts most of the day on me.
Looking at the blush with the cover closed, it seems to be a dusty rose. That is because the clear cover is tinted blue. The actual color is a much more peach-ish toned pink.
The amount of blush you get (0.14oz) for the price you pay (approx $4) is awesome. It is often on sale as a BOGO or BOGO 50% plus coupons.
In conclusion, awesome and inexpensive blush that will last a very long time.

I'm a blush *whore* and after reading so many wonderful reviews about Rimmel, I decided to give Santa Rose a try. I picked it up @ CVS for $4.99, which is fairly cheap. However, the blush is too light even for my fair skin. I had to layer it on, and then my cheeks just looked powdery with an unnatural sheen. I think I will try another color, but this was definitely not pigmented enough for me.

on 3/29/2010 9:01:00 PM

this is the first blush I tried and I love it. It also lasts forever.

on 3/26/2010 5:43:00 PM

Great overall blush! Not too sparkly and gives just a hint of color which is all you need. Will be repurchasing again!