April 20, 2014 | 1978 users online

Mascara - Revlon - Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2012 10:07:00 PM More reviews by Youniqu3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The first time i saw this mascara I thought, i must buy it because of the brush. It is good as a second coat, after you apply a lengthening mascara because it gives volume but NO length.
Only buy it if you are looking for voluminousness, or you're planning on using it as a second coat.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2012 11:31:00 AM More reviews by heyheycheese

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

I actually really like the original Grow Luscious. After a few coats I do have to use a comb to separate the lashes and add definition, but the result is a really nice, full set of lashes that aren't hard, brittle or clumpy. My lashes feel soft, fluttery and conditioned, even after I've washed my makeup off, but it doesn't smudge and lasts all day. I would purchase this product again.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2012 9:33:00 PM More reviews by luv2shopic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

ok, this product was okay. it was my first mascara, so i wanted something good, and not cheap. The mascara does not help lengthen your eyelashes, though. i thought it was fairly expensive, and i thought it was an okay mascara for normal wear. although i hated the brush, it was big and thick and it made my lashes go in clumps. this product lasts a very long time but it doesnt do what the packaging says it does. xoxo

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2012 4:55:00 AM More reviews by stl

This mascara did absolutely nothing for my lashes. No volume, no length, nothing. It also doesn't help keep my lashes curled. My search continues. So far my best choice was CoverGirl Lashblast.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/29/2012 12:04:00 AM More reviews by mindlips

I bought Revlon's Grow luscious mascara to test out growing my lashes. Did it work for me? Nope! But.. the Blackest Black version of this mascara gave off a nice color. The mascara leand more towards the volume side as opposed to lengthening and tends to smudges easily as you try to apply the mascara on. The green packaging is kind of pretty, and that's about it..

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2012 8:43:00 AM More reviews by Peachkisses1314

This is currently my favorite mascara. It holds my curl, doesn't flake, or smudge. i work 11-12 hour work days and this lasts just as long! The amount of length and natural looking volume it gives is also very good. Although it is slightly clumping after the first coat, it's nothing a good lash comb wouldnt fix.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/24/2012 6:25:00 PM More reviews by prettyLady11

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am obsessed with mascara and before i bough this one i read reviews. Most seemed to like it. I however, did not. The only pro was that it seperated well. I did not notice any growth and i was REALLY hoping for some!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2012 10:32:00 AM More reviews by bows89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I LOVE THIS STUFF!! I have longish, fine lashes but lots of them and this stuff is AMAZING on me. It makes my eyelashes look thicker at the base and in the year I've been using it has definitely made my lashes longer and inspired some extra lashes to grow in! My room mate has dense, thick, shorter lashes and she likes this mascara but prefers more liquid-y mascaras that use plastic wands as all she needs from a mascara is coverage and a bit of lengthening. I find mascaras like she uses clump my lashes together, or worse, make them look like spider legs (ick). This mascara coats my lashes but leaves them looking soft and fluttery. For the best pay out from this stuff I find its really important to wiggle the wand at the root of my lashes. This mascara is also very build-able, it takes roughly 7-8 coats before my lashes start to look over done. If you have fine lashes this stuff is a god send.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2012 2:47:00 PM More reviews by SonaliK

on my second tube now and i love this mascara- does what it says! my lashes are looking fuller! doesn't clump much and is easy to apply!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/16/2012 1:28:00 PM More reviews by KerryAnne

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm still searching for the perfect mascara! All this did was clump my lashes, flake, and smudge!