Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara

3.2

Water, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Stearic Acid, Cera Alba (Beeswax) (Beeswax), Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Trisiloxane, C30 45 Alkyl Dimethicone, Cera Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera Wax), Cera Carnauba Cire (Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax), Triethanolamine, Bis Vinyl Dimethicone Copolymer, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Stearyl Esters, Isosteareth 200 Linoleate, Acacia Gum (Acacia Senegal) (Acacia Senegal), Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein/PVP Crosspolymer, Phytantriol, Nylon 6, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Panthenol, Methoxy Amodimethicone/Silsequioxane Copolymer, Silica, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Simethicone, Butylene Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, 1 2 Hexanediol, May Contain ( /-): (CI 77897), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77897), Black 2 (CI 77266) (CI 77266), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007)

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This is the mascara that I always come back to. As a matter of fact I was at walmart tonight and mom had given me money to buy whatever I wanted. I bought this in blackest black. This lengthens and esp. volumizes better than even high end. Great results and great value. The best.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I bought this on a whim and was pretty impressed!

This mascara gives my lashes great volume with ZERO clumps!
I used this for about a month and maybe my eyes were playing tricks on me but my lashes did seem more fuller/thicker than normal. But in the end I would repurchase this mascara again cuz my lashes were looking thick and full while using this.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

HG for everyday. (:
The nice green packing was catching me eyes, usually, I don't like Revlon mascaras...their formula is not so good.
Surprisenly, this one is different (!) the formula is great, no clumps and it feels so soft on the lashes even after hours later - NO CLUMPS!
It leaves my lashes very long and beautiful . But one thing - I hate the big brush ... I'll try to leave with that.
Though, I'm glad I did this purchase. (:

Must say I'm pleasantly surprised. I know mascara works differently for everyone, but this one has become my favorite. I have used Maybelline's Colossal for years and was skeptical that anything could replace that, but i think Grow luscious may have done exactly that. After being let down by a few Revlon mascaras in the past, I honestly wasn't expecting much with this purchase. However! I really love this mascara. It reminds me a lot of Benefit Bad Gal, though I think Bad Gal may have a slightly drier formula. grow luscious makes my lashes look the way that Bad Gal did- jet black, full but not cakey or spidery. Yes the brush is huge and that may take some people a little getting used to and I've found that the formula tends to build up on the base of the brush but it's no problem once you just wipe it off. I think I paid 7 or 8 bucks for this at Ulta.
Also, don't believe the hype that this can grow your lashes- it can't. There isn't any ingredient in the formula capable of doing that. But as far as just a mascara goes, I think this is a great buy. So if you like larger wands and thick dark lashes then give this a shot!

mascara is ok i guess but it really clumps my eyelashes. quite easy to apply since it has a fuzzy wand but thats it. would recomend to people with long eyelashes

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I wanted to love this mascara, and I did, for about a week. Then, I developed a chalazion that took nearly six months to clear up. I hadn't had one in ten years before this. This mascara is very difficult to completely remove, and I have to believe it's what caused the chalazion.

First of all, let me say that I have not noticed any sort of improvement in my lashes length or fullness, hence the subtracted star.
However, the formula and brush of this mascara are just perfect. I love how the formula is not super wet, yet not clumpy. Out of all the mascaras I've used, this one gives me the best full, seperated look. It is not very lengthening... but that can be forgiven because it does not make my lashes fall out. I think that is the only result I have seen from the conditioning formula- my lashes don't fall out so readily. I will continue to purchase this whenever I want a good volumizing mascara.

Wow, Im so so suprised at the low ratings this mascara has been receiving! I cannot say one bad thing about it, definitely my most favourite mascara EVER & I've tried alot.. I came across this mascara because as a brand, I absolutley love Revlon! The packaging is adorable, the tube is amazingly big & the brush, oh gosh, I just love it! The formula is smooth & light & applies fabulous! I always use two coats & it's just perfect! It's never flaked off or given me panda eyes (I DONT use the waterproof type). It lasts all day & gives my lashes the appearance of looking long, thick & full. The only reason I gave it a 4 rating for price, is because here in Australia, this mascara costs $22 & I know overseas, espicially in the states, it's no where near that price.. I usually buy it from eBay anyways, so I dont pay that much, so go me :) :) I hope this helps, because it really is a great product :) x

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

While Grow Luscious did not promote lash growth for me, I find that the mascara formula itself is quite nice. No flaking or smudging as the day goes on.

Really surprised how much some people didn't get on with this Mascara, but we are all have different lashes, techniques and other variables going on, so maybe not so surprising. I loved it, I think it actually did improve the length and condition of my lashes which I didn't really expect. I didn't have much trouble removing, but as I live in a hardwater area I am used to having to work a bit hard on removal anyway. Loved the length and look it gave to my avaerage-short very straight blonde lashes. Big Improvement!

Popular Mascaras