March 2, 2015 | 1123 users online

Mascara - Revlon - Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2012 3:33:00 AM More reviews by cassiegrace

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this mascara It's light and airy and perfect for daytime use. The waterproof formula is ridiculously hard to remove but thats a good thing when it comes to waterproof!

I didn't realise that it was also formulated to help strengthen and grow lashes until I had been using it for six months and noticed I barely needed mascara anymore (during the day with natural makeup on)!

As a child I had huge, bambi eyelashes which disappeared and fell out as I got older and started to wear makeup. This mascara has helped me grow back my natural lashes and I haven't gotten comments on my bare lashes like this since I was five!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2012 1:29:00 AM More reviews by ila80

I really liked this mascara! It is not my favorote, but high on the list. Pros: Very lengthening and volumizing. Builds easily to go from natural to intense looks. Just clumpy enough to work with. Thick formula. Very big brush. Versatile, good for travel when packing light. Nice all-around mascara. Cons: Doesn't actually help lashes grow. Dries out fast. 3 weeks tops with daily use.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/12/2012 8:40:00 AM More reviews by midNIGHTmare

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

HAHAHAHA!........ZERO.
The ridicolous choice by Revlon about putting on the market this... thing...is memorable. And hilarious.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/11/2012 7:23:00 PM More reviews by HollyG69

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Sucks! I was really disappointed with this mascara it gave me these horrible raccoon eyes it flaked that bad don't waste money on this mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2012 10:34:00 PM More reviews by valeriem121

I am shocked to see so many bad reviews for this mascara. I love the formula and the big wand. I hate the natural look on my lashes and this helps create drama without being clumpy or messy. This is the best drugstore mascara I've found. This is equivalent to Too Faced Size Queen. What a steal!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/1/2012 11:00:00 PM More reviews by prettydark

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The formula was very dry, and the brush so dense, that I could not get a decent application. It was always such a hassle to get it onto my lashes, I think I only used it a handful of times. So I can't even judge the efficacy of the lash related claims of this product. I would very much like to try a wetter version of this product with a much thinner multi bristle brush, more like the Revlon PhotoReady 3D Volume brush.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/1/2012 3:40:00 AM More reviews by ash10twenty

This mascara dried out too quickly. The brush is HUGE, but the delivery of product does not match it. I did notice my lashes seemed stronger. They did not grow longer or thicker, but they seemed well nourished. So, before it dried out, I would layer another mascara on top of it because even when it is bran-new it is still pretty dry.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/1/2012 3:31:00 AM More reviews by Hannah1194

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I bought this mascara when it was on offer and i'm glad I didnt spent 9.99 on it! Some people may love this mascara if they like the traditional wands but I found that this wand was so long and collected too much product that I ended up wiping bits of mascara of my face! That leads me on to the other main issue, as the wand collects too much product I have to wipe it of at the rim so it has to be cleaned alot.

I'm a person who loves mascaras with the little plastic bristles which I know many people hate so that may be why I dislike this mascara. Overall though the formula and packaging is nice so just check out the wand before you buy! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2012 11:07:00 PM More reviews by blueeyescppw

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like this mascara. I don't love it to pieces because I tend to like pretty dramatic lashes and this doesn't do that. But it does give nice, feathery, soft lashes and I think my eyelashes fell out less when I used this. I would use this for a daytime look at a professional job. I didn't notice any growth as a result of using this but my lashes are pretty long already.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2012 8:35:00 PM More reviews by NatanYah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

Grow Luscious really makes my eyes POP! I was complimented on my lashes and that hasn't happened with any other mascara. I will continue to purchase faithfully.