Almay Non-Oily Eye Makeup Remover Pads

3.6

Aqua (Water) (Water, Eau), Poloxamer 184, Butylene Glycol, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Hexylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativa (Cucumber) Fruit Extract (Cucumber), Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Citric Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol 12-29-2010

on 8/27/2010 8:18:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I personally love these. I store them upside down so the pads are always wet. I don't use waterproof makeup and I wear contacts, and they don't irritate my eyes at all.
It removes my eyeliner, mascara, and shadow (I do have to go over my eye a few times to get all of it) and leaves no greasy residue. I don't think the smell is all that bad; I really don't even notice it that much.
Edit: These have started to sting my eyes when I get too close with them:(. The hunt for a new remover begins......

on 8/19/2010 9:34:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

horrible, dry and didn't remove even non waterproof makeup, huge disapontment.

on 8/12/2010 2:14:00 PM

nice amount of product on the pads that are soft and thin. but because they are non-oily...they don't take off the waterproof mascara. since that's what i wear on a daily basis...doesn't do the job like some other remover pads do.

but they are very affordable, the pads come nicely saturated with product, and they remove non-waterproof eye makeup very well.

on 8/6/2010 10:50:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I've been using these pads for a couple of years now, and prefer them over the liquid removers. It's so much easier to pull one of these out than get out a cotton ball and douse it with remover. And, when I get these on sale, they're actually cheaper than if you bought a bottle of remover and cotton balls. Also, better for traveling since it's one package and not a liquid to worry about!

These pads have just enough remover in them. I don't wear a whole lot of eye make up (just eye liner & mascara) so these do the job well. I always found that the liquids would seep into my eyes irritating them. And, as a contact lens wearer they're really great and completely non-irritating. The only thing I'm not sure about is the packaging. I'm wondering if anyone else finds that the pads get drier and drier the longer the container's been open. When I open up a fresh container the pads are pretty wet, but when there's just a quarter of them left they're not as moist. It's not that bad though. I just reactivate them with a couple of drops of water.

on 7/31/2010 5:58:00 AM

i've been using these Almay oil-free eye pads for about 6 years. i love them! i bought the "moisturizing" ones first & boy was that a mistake! they're so GREASY!
but these oil-free ones are Fantastic! no grease & just enough moisture to keep my eye area from becoming too dehydrated.
i would recommend these to anyone. they're sensitive & very thin and light- great for taking off mascara and liquid/pencil liner!

on 6/23/2010 5:54:00 AM

I've used these for years. They take off my eye makeup effectively. I fold the pad in half and use the corner to touch up my liquid liner. Sometimes it can leave a greasy feeling but this goes away in a couple of minutes.

on 6/9/2010 10:56:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

These smell awful, and they burn my eyes without removing any makeup. Will never buy again.

on 6/9/2010 10:52:00 AM

I did not really like these. I've used a lot better. The smell of these was also horrible, very chemical smelling.

on 5/28/2010 11:27:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This has been the only product in my make-up bag that has stayed consistent for the last 10 years! i've tried other make-up remover and i always come back to this, it's so cheap and works great, doesn't burn or irritate my eyes! And it's so cheap and lasts for a long and i've tried make-up remover more than twice the price that irritated my eyes! i recommend this product to anyone!

on 5/17/2010 9:51:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

These are perfect for removing makeup on the back of my hand!! Sometimes soap and water is just not enough to take off gel liner on my hand and this does the trick! It looks and feels really clean after a few wipes and my hands are good to go. I am only giving this a 3 star because I don't really use it to remove makeup on my eye....I use waterproof mascara and this pad doesn't remove all mascara even after excessive rubbing!