March 3, 2015 | 1622 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Almay - Non-Oily Eye Makeup Remover Pads

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2010 10:50:00 PM More reviews by dk_patel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I've been using these pads for a couple of years now, and prefer them over the liquid removers. It's so much easier to pull one of these out than get out a cotton ball and douse it with remover. And, when I get these on sale, they're actually cheaper than if you bought a bottle of remover and cotton balls. Also, better for traveling since it's one package and not a liquid to worry about!

These pads have just enough remover in them. I don't wear a whole lot of eye make up (just eye liner & mascara) so these do the job well. I always found that the liquids would seep into my eyes irritating them. And, as a contact lens wearer they're really great and completely non-irritating. The only thing I'm not sure about is the packaging. I'm wondering if anyone else finds that the pads get drier and drier the longer the container's been open. When I open up a fresh container the pads are pretty wet, but when there's just a quarter of them left they're not as moist. It's not that bad though. I just reactivate them with a couple of drops of water.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2010 5:58:00 AM More reviews by bblissd

i've been using these Almay oil-free eye pads for about 6 years. i love them! i bought the "moisturizing" ones first & boy was that a mistake! they're so GREASY!
but these oil-free ones are Fantastic! no grease & just enough moisture to keep my eye area from becoming too dehydrated.
i would recommend these to anyone. they're sensitive & very thin and light- great for taking off mascara and liquid/pencil liner!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2010 5:54:00 AM More reviews by qfrostine

I've used these for years. They take off my eye makeup effectively. I fold the pad in half and use the corner to touch up my liquid liner. Sometimes it can leave a greasy feeling but this goes away in a couple of minutes.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2010 10:56:00 AM More reviews by yoyocanary

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

These smell awful, and they burn my eyes without removing any makeup. Will never buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/9/2010 10:52:00 AM More reviews by amy1993

I did not really like these. I've used a lot better. The smell of these was also horrible, very chemical smelling.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2010 11:27:00 PM More reviews by audbentley86

This has been the only product in my make-up bag that has stayed consistent for the last 10 years! i've tried other make-up remover and i always come back to this, it's so cheap and works great, doesn't burn or irritate my eyes! And it's so cheap and lasts for a long and i've tried make-up remover more than twice the price that irritated my eyes! i recommend this product to anyone!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/17/2010 9:51:00 AM More reviews by beibeilei

These are perfect for removing makeup on the back of my hand!! Sometimes soap and water is just not enough to take off gel liner on my hand and this does the trick! It looks and feels really clean after a few wipes and my hands are good to go. I am only giving this a 3 star because I don't really use it to remove makeup on my eye....I use waterproof mascara and this pad doesn't remove all mascara even after excessive rubbing!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2010 8:53:00 PM More reviews by tannshepp

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have very sensitive eyes and used this product for maybe fifteen years? with no ill effects.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2010 11:05:00 AM More reviews by PolkaDotGlam

I must have bought a dozen of these in my make-up wearing years. They are easy, convenient and take non-waterproof eyemake-up off beautifully. Sometimes they can dry out a bit but there are two solutions to that: #1. store the container upside down and #2. if you get a dry-ish pad, just add a drop or two of water to it and it works beautifully.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2010 10:26:00 AM More reviews by DeborahEsthetician

This is a great product that does an excellent job of removing eye makeup without having to use a lot of pressure wiping away old product. I used their oil based remover before (hated it) and find this to be far superior. The product does not leave a filmy residue after it is used. I also appreciate that their is no scent to this product.