September 2, 2014 | 1809 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Almay - Non-Oily Eye Makeup Remover Pads

rated 3 of 5 on 5/17/2010 9:51:00 AM More reviews by beibeilei

These are perfect for removing makeup on the back of my hand!! Sometimes soap and water is just not enough to take off gel liner on my hand and this does the trick! It looks and feels really clean after a few wipes and my hands are good to go. I am only giving this a 3 star because I don't really use it to remove makeup on my eye....I use waterproof mascara and this pad doesn't remove all mascara even after excessive rubbing!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2010 8:53:00 PM More reviews by tannshepp

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have very sensitive eyes and used this product for maybe fifteen years? with no ill effects.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2010 11:05:00 AM More reviews by PolkaDotGlam

I must have bought a dozen of these in my make-up wearing years. They are easy, convenient and take non-waterproof eyemake-up off beautifully. Sometimes they can dry out a bit but there are two solutions to that: #1. store the container upside down and #2. if you get a dry-ish pad, just add a drop or two of water to it and it works beautifully.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2010 10:26:00 AM More reviews by DeborahEsthetician

This is a great product that does an excellent job of removing eye makeup without having to use a lot of pressure wiping away old product. I used their oil based remover before (hated it) and find this to be far superior. The product does not leave a filmy residue after it is used. I also appreciate that their is no scent to this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2010 6:48:00 PM More reviews by MakeUpisAnObsession

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got these from an open air market and I liked them. The only thing I did NOT like was the size of them. I have to use like 3-4 of them to get all of my makeup off and then one last one to clean up the mess that getting the makeup off created. I'd get them again if they were cheap like they were initially ($1-$2).

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2010 6:47:00 PM More reviews by kaxel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I used to use these pads regularly. About a year ago something prompted me to switch to a liquid remover that I use with cotton pads. I got sick of having to buy pads and last week, re-purchased these again. Well, Almay must have decided to cut costs because the remover pads are like 1/2 of the thickness they used to be. Where it used to be a fairly sturdy product that you could easily use to remove the makeup from both eyes, now it is totally flimsy. I think I'm going to have to start using one per eye, which is ridiculous. The remover still works, but with the tiny little thin disk of material, it's not at all "luxurious" taking it off! I won't buy these again - although I like the concept, I will try another brand.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2010 8:23:00 PM More reviews by xSunShiine

I love this stuff! I've been using it for years, and it's the only makeup remover I ever use. I like the scent too. (:

It removes waterproof mascara like it says, though I do have to do a bit of rubbing, but not so much that my eyes turn red.

I have had no problems with these at all, and they last a while for me, but I hardly ever wear makeup.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2010 6:16:00 PM More reviews by gorbe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

The ONLY thing I want eye makeup remover to do is remove makeup and not sting. I have yet to find one that does both (a drugstore brand, I'm unwilling to splurge on a high-end eye makeup remover until I'm sure there isn't a cheaper dupe). This does not sting my eyes.. but it doesn't really remove makeup well. I had to use like 5 pads to remove all my eye makeup.. and I don't even wear a lot, I'd say I wear a moderate amount of eye makeup. It also smeared my mascara instead of removing it and I had to clean it up with cotton balls... aaand it kind of felt sticky after and my eyes were red from all that rubbing. No-go for me. I do like the packaging though.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2010 7:38:00 PM More reviews by megs85

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really enjoy this porduct. I have re purchased it many times. It does what it say it will do. Sometimes the pads irritate my eyes but thats usually when the pad is too wet. I highly recommend these! Tip: if they are too dry...just turn the container upside down, that should get them more moist!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2010 10:56:00 AM More reviews by sulfababy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using these for years! They get most of my eye make-up off, but have a little trouble with heavy mascara. But these pads do work on the mascara enough so that my cleanser easily removes whatever is left. I love the way they smell. As other reviewers have noted, they are quite thin and sometimes you have to pinch the stack to get one off the top. They're not extremely saturated, but you can fix that by storing them upside down. They're small, but really the size is fine just for your eyes.