February 28, 2015 | 1924 users online

Blush - MAC - Sheertone Blush in Blushbaby

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2010 2:19:00 PM More reviews by kimf79

This is a good every day blush! I won't say it is amazing because I feel like it is a very common color, and you could probably find a similar shade in every brand! However that being said, I still like this blush and am glad I purchased it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2010 5:43:00 PM More reviews by JoieDeVlvre

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Very classy, natural, long lasting, pretty and effortless blush. Very work friendly.I got this as a present and normally would not even look at this blush in the store bc it doesn't look particularly exciting in the pan but on my cheeks it's really nice. I will purchase it when it's gone.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2010 7:49:00 AM More reviews by Roowsiejj

I was looking for a blush, that wouldnt look like I had one on, so obviously... and I found it in Blushbaby! it was the first and only thing the MAC make-up artist tried on me.. I love that it lookes so natural, like you've ran around the block, blush.

it looks so pretty, while it looks so boring and dull in the pan... so glad I made this purchase! will buy again!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2010 9:53:00 PM More reviews by pisces31919

I'd been in the market for a subtle blush when one day I saw this blush while watching a YouTube tutorial and I feel in love! I raced to my MAC counter and saw it and had second thoughts. I looked like it was going to make me a ashy mess even when I swatched it. I decided to get it anyway so that I could test it out in everyday life. I'm so glad that I did! Blushbaby give a very subtle touch of color without overpowering a bold eye or lip.

Edit: After realizing that I had to pack this on my cheeks and contour just to get this to show up a little bit, I decided that that was too much work. Back to MAC it went!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2010 1:30:00 AM More reviews by starrinites

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this blush! It's perfect for everyday, and it is so versatile. It works with all types of looks and can be dressed up or casual. It does show up on my tan skin (NC35-42). I will repurchase if I ever ran out.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2010 1:50:00 PM More reviews by kmp1992

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I'd been lemming this blush for a while, and finally, I decided to go ahead and try it. Let me tell you, I don't know how I've gone this long without it! I absolutely LOVE it! I've been using it everyday for the last 2 weeks and I can honestly say this is my new HG. It's gives the prettiest most natural looking flush to my cheeks. It's not pink,brown,or peach, but a combination of all of those if that makes sense. I'd say it's a dusty rose color. It's so beautiful, and it goes with so many different makeup looks! I love this blush and would recommend it to anyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2010 9:20:00 AM More reviews by jmaclove

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My HG of blush. Love the color and the texture. This shade works with so many different eye make up looks. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2010 6:27:00 AM More reviews by madhs

It is impossible to go wrong with blushbaby. Looks stunning on most skin tones. So worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2010 4:27:00 AM More reviews by Annazraf

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just wanted to come on here and share that this blush is perfection with shell pearl BP over top. This blush I will buy until I die. No joke!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2010 8:50:00 PM More reviews by RazorBladeKiss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This has a very smooth silky texture. It is a pinkish brown shade. I'm an NC42/44 and I do have to heavily apply it for it to show up. Its a pretty natural color for everyday wear.