October 22, 2014 | 1778 users online

Blush - MAC - Sheertone Blush in Blushbaby

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2010 7:49:00 AM More reviews by Roowsiejj

I was looking for a blush, that wouldnt look like I had one on, so obviously... and I found it in Blushbaby! it was the first and only thing the MAC make-up artist tried on me.. I love that it lookes so natural, like you've ran around the block, blush.

it looks so pretty, while it looks so boring and dull in the pan... so glad I made this purchase! will buy again!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2010 9:53:00 PM More reviews by pisces31919

I'd been in the market for a subtle blush when one day I saw this blush while watching a YouTube tutorial and I feel in love! I raced to my MAC counter and saw it and had second thoughts. I looked like it was going to make me a ashy mess even when I swatched it. I decided to get it anyway so that I could test it out in everyday life. I'm so glad that I did! Blushbaby give a very subtle touch of color without overpowering a bold eye or lip.

Edit: After realizing that I had to pack this on my cheeks and contour just to get this to show up a little bit, I decided that that was too much work. Back to MAC it went!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2010 1:30:00 AM More reviews by starrinites

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this blush! It's perfect for everyday, and it is so versatile. It works with all types of looks and can be dressed up or casual. It does show up on my tan skin (NC35-42). I will repurchase if I ever ran out.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2010 1:50:00 PM More reviews by kmp1992

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I'd been lemming this blush for a while, and finally, I decided to go ahead and try it. Let me tell you, I don't know how I've gone this long without it! I absolutely LOVE it! I've been using it everyday for the last 2 weeks and I can honestly say this is my new HG. It's gives the prettiest most natural looking flush to my cheeks. It's not pink,brown,or peach, but a combination of all of those if that makes sense. I'd say it's a dusty rose color. It's so beautiful, and it goes with so many different makeup looks! I love this blush and would recommend it to anyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2010 9:20:00 AM More reviews by jmaclove

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My HG of blush. Love the color and the texture. This shade works with so many different eye make up looks. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2010 6:27:00 AM More reviews by madhs

It is impossible to go wrong with blushbaby. Looks stunning on most skin tones. So worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2010 4:27:00 AM More reviews by Annazraf

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just wanted to come on here and share that this blush is perfection with shell pearl BP over top. This blush I will buy until I die. No joke!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2010 8:50:00 PM More reviews by RazorBladeKiss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This has a very smooth silky texture. It is a pinkish brown shade. I'm an NC42/44 and I do have to heavily apply it for it to show up. Its a pretty natural color for everyday wear.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2010 8:35:00 PM More reviews by Pineapplegirlie25

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I Bought this today at the mac counter at my dillards. I asked the makeup artist what she would think would look good on me that was matte and good for everyday looks. She put it on ( a little heavy) but i noticed the side of my face she applied it to looked alot brighter and more awake :) I never thought I could wear blush because of the pink undertones in my cheeks already there but this color has enough dusty rose-brown quality it just warms up my complexion and doesnt look like I got a sunburn. I am Meduim MSF for reference. The price for this blush is reasonable as well considering it's only the second blush I've ever bought I know I'll use it every day. Very happy so far and I reccomend at least trying it on if you are looking for a nice natural everyday blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2010 12:23:00 AM More reviews by merrysunny77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great blush that I would never look 2x at on my own...found out about in on YT and decided to check it out. I don't wear mac foundations but suspect I am NC 35-40 depending on the time of year.

This is a rare blush that looks good on all but the deepest skin tones and with both cool and warm colors/undertones..

I don't own a ton of blushes - so wanted something in the warm/neutral family as everything I had was a pink/llilac...etc.

Inexpensive as far as I am concerned (ie. not NARS, or other top end prices) but I hate that mac blushes dont have mirrors - so a lippie off on the packaging. This is great for work or heavy eye/lip looks too....it's buildable and very natural looking