MAC Sheertone Blush in Blushbaby

4.5

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Oh how I love this blush!!! I own several blushes and this one is definitely different. It's a shade that flatters EVERY skin tone (except maybe the darkest ones). I tried it on a few people with warm and cool undertones, fair to medium complexions, and looked extremely good and natural on everyone. Just beautiful.
It only has a minor downside, which is common to many MAC products in my experience, which is the packaging. While it is convenient and well-designed, the clear plastic on the lid tends to break or get damaged easily, and the black parts become dusty and look dirty. After having this blush in my stash for a few days it has already started to look "cheap".
EDIT: I still reach for this quite often, but I find it looks a little bit too reddish on me. Doesn't work well with the face redness I've been trying to conceal. Downgrade to 4 stars.

on 1/6/2011 6:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is the perfect neutral rosey-brownish blush for me. The formula is really soft, it can be layered if needed, stays on and looks great on my skin.
This is my new everyday favourite, I really enjoy using it! :)

on 12/20/2010 4:41:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Of all the blushes I own- and I have too many to mention *without* blushing- I would have to say THIS one is my # 1, and I find myself reaching for Blushbaby the most. It always seems to make my eye- color pop whenever I put it on, and it looks good no matter what color I wear. If I had to give up all my blushes and was allowed to keep only one... this would be the one I would keep. Sad to say I wasted so much money on the others, because this is the only one I need.

on 12/20/2010 6:11:00 AM

I have my share of blushes, but this is the only blush that i have ever hit pan on. Reach for this on a daily basis, and gives me a natural look. I will definitely repurchase.

on 12/17/2010 4:08:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I was skeptical about Blushbaby because I tend to wear blushes that have a pop of color, I love pink/coral blushes like Mac's Melba and Dame for example. I also tend to stay away from anything with neutral undertones because Im fair and they just make me look muddy.
Im surprised that Blushbaby actually worked, I guess due to the pink in it. Its one of those blushes that I can see working with many different looks since its more of a muted blush. Its not going to be a blush that Im going to reach for often but Im glad I purchased it because sometimes I dont know what blush to put on and this will be the blush that wont be so "out there". I can see this working on fair skinned women but maybe with more neutral to warm undertones because Blushbaby has a beige undertone to it, Im giving it 3 lippies only because it's not a blush Im crazy for and I know I won't reach for it often, I own Cubic which is way more flattering on me and works better on cooler skin tones where as Blushbaby will work well on fair skin's but like I said it's more for warmer to neutral complexions. Won't re-purchase because it probably will take me 10yrs to finish this.

on 12/9/2010 2:19:00 PM

This is a good every day blush! I won't say it is amazing because I feel like it is a very common color, and you could probably find a similar shade in every brand! However that being said, I still like this blush and am glad I purchased it!

on 12/1/2010 5:43:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Very classy, natural, long lasting, pretty and effortless blush. Very work friendly.I got this as a present and normally would not even look at this blush in the store bc it doesn't look particularly exciting in the pan but on my cheeks it's really nice. I will purchase it when it's gone.

on 11/30/2010 7:49:00 AM

I was looking for a blush, that wouldnt look like I had one on, so obviously... and I found it in Blushbaby! it was the first and only thing the MAC make-up artist tried on me.. I love that it lookes so natural, like you've ran around the block, blush.

it looks so pretty, while it looks so boring and dull in the pan... so glad I made this purchase! will buy again!

on 11/26/2010 9:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I'd been in the market for a subtle blush when one day I saw this blush while watching a YouTube tutorial and I feel in love! I raced to my MAC counter and saw it and had second thoughts. I looked like it was going to make me a ashy mess even when I swatched it. I decided to get it anyway so that I could test it out in everyday life. I'm so glad that I did! Blushbaby give a very subtle touch of color without overpowering a bold eye or lip.

Edit: After realizing that I had to pack this on my cheeks and contour just to get this to show up a little bit, I decided that that was too much work. Back to MAC it went!

on 11/21/2010 1:30:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this blush! It's perfect for everyday, and it is so versatile. It works with all types of looks and can be dressed up or casual. It does show up on my tan skin (NC35-42). I will repurchase if I ever ran out.

Top Rated MAC Products