August 1, 2014 | 1771 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Deep Clean Facial Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2010 2:32:00 PM More reviews by theTITSstay

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've been using this for 14 years.....seriously. I have oily to combo skin and it keeps my skin clear and glowing. I do have to use a tiny bit of moisturizer in the heart of the winter. I tried other cleansers and they either dry me out, give me acne, or don't clean my skin sufficiently. If Neutrogena ever stopped making this, I'd be heartbroken.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2010 2:20:00 PM More reviews by sboshi16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was quite surprised when I noticed the negative reviews on this cleanser, but I guess that just goes to show how we are all very different. For me, this was GREAT, I'm very pleased. The scent is very mild, and will not overwhelm the way some other products do, and leaves my face feeling very clean and fresh. I'm happy to say that i've had no breakouts using this or develop any rashes as my skin is on the sensitive side. For $7.99, I think it was a great buy

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2010 6:10:00 AM More reviews by alicia2kate

I have been using this cleanser for a few months now. In the winter, I tend to use the facial scrubs and masks less often.
It cleans my face well, leaves no residue, and I really like the pump. I only use a partial pump, about pea-size, usually twice a day. I always moisturize soon afterwards so I haven't noticed the dryness that many reviews mention.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/26/2010 11:52:00 PM More reviews by dancer9999

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this face wash is soooooo drying!
i have oily skin but this made my skin flacky and dry

rated 3 of 5 on 11/20/2009 10:01:00 AM More reviews by bawangbieji

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was recommended to me by my dermatologist. I finished 2 bottles at that time. It didn't dry up my skin too much but still every time I washed my face with it, I was grabbing on to my moisturizer immediately after. I think Vichy Normaderm series cleanser is WAY better than this.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2009 12:22:00 AM More reviews by angelixia07

I find this to be too drying and the smell is hard to stand. It does clean well but just way too drying and I have oily skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/8/2009 10:47:00 PM More reviews by Sporkz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is not for sensitive skin. When I bought it I was all: "OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGGM THIS WAILL TOTALLY MAEK MAI SKIN BETTAR" but it didn't.
It leaves my face all ew and dry. I tried to make ugly faces at myself and it HURT. ALOT. It will give you more acne if you don't find a sort of moisturizer to decrease the dry'ness. And yeah, it hurts.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2009 1:34:00 PM More reviews by Encie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

ATTENTION EVERYBODY! everyone's skin is different and you have to work with things that are made for YOUR skin. I have oily skin and this works great for me. It's gentle and doesn't leave my skin dry. Of course i moisturize afterwards (maybe some other people dont?) so I like it. I only use it at night in the shower so maybe that makes a difference? I dunno. The point is, for me, as a person with oily skin, it works! I'm on my second bottle now and it's been about 2 years since i started using it so i can't complain.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2009 12:45:00 AM More reviews by greeneyedbeauty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really like this product. It cleans my skin very well and kills all of my pimples. But boy is this stuff drying! It will leave your skin flaky and irritated if you do not moisturize your face after using this. Overall this is great for clearing up acne but you have to use a moisturize immediately after this.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/7/2009 12:21:00 AM More reviews by bbycakess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

when i first bought my first bottle i thought this was a life saver. all my pimples totally went away! i was soo surprised and it didnt dry out my skin. then i bought my second bottle and ohhh boyy what can i sayy. it totally dry out my skin! it was terrible. it dried out my face completely....my skin was really tight. around my mouth area it was soo dried out that it was really painful to talk and eat and also really flakely! i went to put face lotion around my mouth area and it BURNS it feels like a papercut on your mouth with alcohol! this product dried my mouth area soo badly that i had to go to the dermatologist. currently i still use it but really rarely. i will not buy this product again.