July 22, 2014 | 1899 users online

Liquid - Clinique - Acne Solutions Liquid Makeup

rated 3 of 5 on 6/14/2012 8:40:00 PM More reviews by ladyjessica

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Flakey alert! This shows every dry spot on my face, if you have any dry skin trust me you and everyone will see it. Also, this stuff will stick to you skin and I mean stick to it. Make sure you use a toner after you wash your face because you may be surprised just how well it stuck to you. I only use it now as a conclearer on my trouble spots but not all over my face.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2012 12:07:00 AM More reviews by bbybreanna

i was recommended this because i have semi-severe acne.... obviously. the color match was perfect. this dries fast since it has a little medicine in it. it oxidizes quickly... which is a huuuuge CON. the coverage is buildable, but doesnt last all day. too drying.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2012 4:05:00 PM More reviews by BADKITTY13

I have tried so many different foundations and this is the one I keep going back to. It goes on matte and seems to help with my oily skin while covering the redness which I have lots of. The only thing is I wish it had sunscreen in it but I guess you could use sunscreen underneath. Yes, I would buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2012 5:35:00 PM More reviews by crissy234

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I enjoyed this foundation because it gave good coverage and didn't break me out. It wasn't too matte or too dewy, so I really liked that. If you have acne prone skin, I would definitely give it a try; they can probably give you a little sample if you want to try it out for a few days to make sure it doesn't break you out.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2012 12:48:00 PM More reviews by ktpeluso

I have been using this product for only a few days and will update if my opinion changes. It is very beautiful and smooth. I previously used Almay and Neutrogena skill clearing makeups and they were too watery or too drying. Plus I found out Neutrogena tests on animals--not cool. This product can be difficult to blend and definitely needs a moisturizer if you have any dry skin at all. I have combination skin and while I do have to blot with this foundation, but it ends up looking dewy and not oily, really beautiful! It looks much better than drugstore brands--worth the extra money. I highly recommend this and I don't expect it to break me out at all!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/31/2012 10:59:00 AM More reviews by amandaeclark

I have acne so this was a no-brainer for me. However, the lightest shade is way too dark for my skin. I had a very obvious line. I still wore it for a while becuase it was drying up the few spots I had. It is drying and I wore a heavy moisutizer with it. If I hadn't worn a heavy moisturizer I don't know how I would have blended it, you need to work really fast with this one. I kept wearing it for just over a month bc I got tons of compliments on my complexion (in low light bc otherwise they would have seen the color did not match). Even though I had this on, people would say my skin looked flawless and like I wasn't wearing makeup. I started mixing it with a MUFE white foundation to get a better color match - but finally decided it wasn't worth the trouble or the skin irritation.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/28/2012 10:55:00 PM More reviews by amanda311

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I used to have this foundation before switching to BB Cream and a few paraben free liquid makeups I've been messing with. I never had terrible acne, but enough to warrant doing something about it (occasional cystic acne, hyperpigmentation). The coverage of this foundation was amazing and I never used concealer over it. On me the finish was very matte, which sometimes emphasized dry spots, which is a serious peeve of mine. Because of the acne medication in it, even if I moisturized at night and in the day, wearing it would bring me back to dry and patchy until I exfoliated and moisturized again. I also had trouble finding a color match, the closest possible one being ever so slightly too pinky for me. Usually I can stand foundation being a bit off if it blends well, but the thickness of this particular one prevented that so I'd usually just powder my neck and jaw to match better. Anyway, I got tired of this and eventually gave up on it even though it did prevent my acne from getting worse. Switching to BBs and paraben free products (now it's been a year) has almost ended my acne problems, so I won't be purchasing this anymore, but if you can find a good color match and don't dry out as easily as I do I'd say there are a lot of pros to this product. No messing with concealers because the coverage is great, it doesn't oxidize or transfer easily (at least it didn't on me), helps with acne, squeeze bottle convenient and lasts forever, and reasonably priced.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2012 8:38:00 PM More reviews by Srovenia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I honestly love this product so far! ive had it for a day or two and its working incredible for me!! the best part-I DONT NEED CONCEALER<3 thats awesome for me:D i have alot of pigmintation and acne scars, and this foundation is light weight and really makes me look flawless and matte! all i do it put some on the back of my hand, use my E.L.F stippling brush. apply it all over my face, and when its totally blended and dry, i put a little bit of my Mac Studio Finish powder. It works amazing!! for someone like me with extremly oily acne prone skin, this works great!! im so happy! :D

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2012 8:56:00 AM More reviews by alyakwhit

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have a sensitive t-zone face and I'm pretty prone to getting acne. I tried this out for a couple of weeks and have already noticed a huge difference. It doesn't dry out my face or the areas with acne but it definitely helps clear it up. I tend to break out on my forehead and chin and it's already almost all gone. The coverage is pretty good, it's more natural than anything--but I wouldn't want it to completely cover everything up cause then it would look awkward you can easily build it up as well. The price isn't bad either; it's "pricey" but it won't break the bank.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2012 8:53:00 PM More reviews by Ginahjayp

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great foundation if you have acne. It covers great! The reason I put a no to why I wouldnt buy it again is because the color selection, there is nothing for my yellow undertones. They are all too pinky and peachy color for me. I love the coverage! I wish they would make more yellow base colors.