April 18, 2014 | 1596 users online

Liquid - Clinique - Acne Solutions Liquid Makeup

rated 3 of 5 on 5/31/2012 10:59:00 AM More reviews by amandaeclark

I have acne so this was a no-brainer for me. However, the lightest shade is way too dark for my skin. I had a very obvious line. I still wore it for a while becuase it was drying up the few spots I had. It is drying and I wore a heavy moisutizer with it. If I hadn't worn a heavy moisturizer I don't know how I would have blended it, you need to work really fast with this one. I kept wearing it for just over a month bc I got tons of compliments on my complexion (in low light bc otherwise they would have seen the color did not match). Even though I had this on, people would say my skin looked flawless and like I wasn't wearing makeup. I started mixing it with a MUFE white foundation to get a better color match - but finally decided it wasn't worth the trouble or the skin irritation.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/28/2012 10:55:00 PM More reviews by amanda311

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I used to have this foundation before switching to BB Cream and a few paraben free liquid makeups I've been messing with. I never had terrible acne, but enough to warrant doing something about it (occasional cystic acne, hyperpigmentation). The coverage of this foundation was amazing and I never used concealer over it. On me the finish was very matte, which sometimes emphasized dry spots, which is a serious peeve of mine. Because of the acne medication in it, even if I moisturized at night and in the day, wearing it would bring me back to dry and patchy until I exfoliated and moisturized again. I also had trouble finding a color match, the closest possible one being ever so slightly too pinky for me. Usually I can stand foundation being a bit off if it blends well, but the thickness of this particular one prevented that so I'd usually just powder my neck and jaw to match better. Anyway, I got tired of this and eventually gave up on it even though it did prevent my acne from getting worse. Switching to BBs and paraben free products (now it's been a year) has almost ended my acne problems, so I won't be purchasing this anymore, but if you can find a good color match and don't dry out as easily as I do I'd say there are a lot of pros to this product. No messing with concealers because the coverage is great, it doesn't oxidize or transfer easily (at least it didn't on me), helps with acne, squeeze bottle convenient and lasts forever, and reasonably priced.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2012 8:38:00 PM More reviews by Srovenia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I honestly love this product so far! ive had it for a day or two and its working incredible for me!! the best part-I DONT NEED CONCEALER<3 thats awesome for me:D i have alot of pigmintation and acne scars, and this foundation is light weight and really makes me look flawless and matte! all i do it put some on the back of my hand, use my E.L.F stippling brush. apply it all over my face, and when its totally blended and dry, i put a little bit of my Mac Studio Finish powder. It works amazing!! for someone like me with extremly oily acne prone skin, this works great!! im so happy! :D

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2012 8:56:00 AM More reviews by alyakwhit

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have a sensitive t-zone face and I'm pretty prone to getting acne. I tried this out for a couple of weeks and have already noticed a huge difference. It doesn't dry out my face or the areas with acne but it definitely helps clear it up. I tend to break out on my forehead and chin and it's already almost all gone. The coverage is pretty good, it's more natural than anything--but I wouldn't want it to completely cover everything up cause then it would look awkward you can easily build it up as well. The price isn't bad either; it's "pricey" but it won't break the bank.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2012 8:53:00 PM More reviews by Ginahjayp

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great foundation if you have acne. It covers great! The reason I put a no to why I wouldnt buy it again is because the color selection, there is nothing for my yellow undertones. They are all too pinky and peachy color for me. I love the coverage! I wish they would make more yellow base colors.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2012 11:54:00 AM More reviews by katiefae24

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i got this foundation about a year ago, ive been using this ever since. its honestly my go to foundation. ive tried so any foundations and this one is great. i didnt give it a 5 because i think the coloring could be bettter and coverage but other than that its perfect. it really does help acne it has sacliyid acid in it and it works great and i have bad dry kin and it doesnt make it noticable and it doesnt give me it either. it just simply covers decent and cures the acne. if you have bad acne and scars you'll have to use concealer or just not use this and go for a full coverage foundation. the coloring is a bit orange but nothing to drastic it actually kind of gives you a tannish look, which i like in foundation. its staying power is about 9 hours without a primera and like 14 with a primer so not really bad at all.the packaging is a tube so its clean and not messy or leaky but dont squeeze out too much or you wont be able to put it back in the bottle. overall great foundation! a little pricey, i think around 23- 30 dollars for a bottle but its worth it!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2012 5:10:00 PM More reviews by Hellokitty93100

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a pretty great foundation... My skin is fair, and I have moderate acne which seemed to flare up when I used liquid makeup so I thought I would give this makeup s go. It provides medium to full coverage, is matte and lasts pretty much throughout my whole school day which is great. This product defiantly doesn't make my acne worse but it also doesn't seem to help very much either, so if your looking for an acne cure all this isn't it, however it is a great non comedigenic foundation.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/12/2012 3:51:00 PM More reviews by galcapsfan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I generally don't really like liquid foundation but I bought this product anyway. The color is okay, slightly orange but not too bad. It doesn't break me out or make my acne better but keep in mind that you are putting makeup on your skin so its not gonna be the best for it. The thing that turns me off about it, is that I don't like it to mix with my moisturizer. I like to mix stuff with my moisturizer to make a tinted moisturizer and for some reason I don't like the way it mixes. But if you like liquid foundation you will probably like this better then I did.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2012 1:28:00 AM More reviews by lp0704

I have extreame sensitive skin and I have been using Clinique since i started using makeup. I tryed a drugstore foundation and it broke me out so bad and this made my acne breakouts dissapear within 2 days

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2012 7:43:00 PM More reviews by youdoyou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Though I no longer use foundation anymore, this is an excellent foundation, that I did use quite often. Never breaks me out and doesn't contain those awful yet popular silicones that break me out like every other liquid foundation contains (Cyclopentasiloxane)

Formula is creamy, yet dries to a matte finish.