December 22, 2014 | 1771 users online

Cleansers - Yes To Carrots - Yes To Cucumbers Face Cleanser Towelettes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 4/11/2013 3:31:00 PM More reviews by Kaitj

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm very sad to report that I did not like this product. I was super excited to purchase it and try it the packaging is nicer than most (I kept the sticky thing under the plastic flap on to keep the towelettes moist) and its all natural claims! As other people have reported this product stings, I agree. I have used this product now for 3 days and I won't be using it again in fear it will continue to cause breakouts. As for removing makeup I give it a 3, it took off my foundation but not my eye makeup (I don't use makeup wipes to remove makeup and then reapply I use them before bed so it wasn't a huge deal to me). If you plan on buying this product I would suggest using the neutrogena makeup remover wipes (pending you're not putting makeup on afterwards). Also keep in mind I DON'T have sensitive skin and this product still stung and caused breakouts! This product has so much potential I really hope they can fix the flaws!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2013 4:07:00 PM More reviews by DLYNN

"Yes to Cucumbers" makeup-removing towelettes are not all that bad except when it comes to the eye area. They don't do a good job removing eye makeup, particularly mascara, and rubbing harder only creates a stinging sensation and transient redness of the sensitive eye area. They smell good and work acceptably if you go over the face about three times with a very light touch.

I purchased a small packet for travel but probably would not repurchase for regular use, which is disappointing because I am drawn to the appeal of more natural ingredients that this brand offers. I prefer the Equate (Walmart) brand exfoliating makeup-removing wipes with green tea and cucumber, which I previously reviewed here on MUA.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/6/2013 9:55:00 PM More reviews by madelonism

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

It seems like we can all agree this product HURTS. it makes my face inflamed and red for an hour. does its job, but has nasty side effects. will not repurchase. ever.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/6/2013 3:02:00 PM More reviews by Cupcake1888

this will BURN your face!!! Never buy it!!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/3/2013 5:25:00 PM More reviews by JennaLia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Sadly I bought a large package of this for a bit of an expensive price.
Overall it's an ok make-up wipe but it does end up stinging the skin so I have to end up wiping my face very gently. NOT for sensitive skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/31/2013 7:57:00 AM More reviews by ElizabethCML

I don't have sensitive skin but this product burned my face off.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/26/2013 1:35:00 AM More reviews by missmanatee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have never been so appalled at a cosmetic product before these wipes. My skin is destroyed! This stuff caused red burnt blotches all over my forehead, and bumps that actually ended up bleeding!!! Do not buy- there is something very wrong in their ingredient list. I am now also breaking out in cystic and surface acne. This is horrible. To think the packaging says GENTLE! Lies.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/25/2013 6:37:00 PM More reviews by mintygreen02

returned this along with another product of theres in which made my mother's face turn red. there fragrance says it all, not natural has a bunch of chemicals. Not buying from this brand again.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/5/2013 12:09:00 PM More reviews by kkay90xo

I bought these for only $2.99 at Kroger, so not a bad price. So when it was time for me to take my makeup off I decided I might as well try these out so I did. First, the wipe didn't seem very wet and it was really thin in my opinion. It took off my face makeup okay and then when I got to my eye makeup it burned SO BAD! It was awful! So that's when I knew these weren't for me. So after that I washed my face with my cetaphil and moisturized with the simple light moisturizer and then my whole face was burning! And at the time I wasn't sure if it was because of the wipe or the moisturizer, it was my first time using that product too. The burning lasted for 20-30 minutes. The next morning I moisturized with the same simple moisturizer and my skin was fine, so it was the wipes that made my skin burn. I would NOT recommend these!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/2/2013 5:46:00 PM More reviews by MakeupManiac5699

Uck. I bought these due to much undeserved YouTube hype. These are horrible, and not even fit for cleansing the face. These BURN my skin and leave it a red mess. I will not repurchase.