September 30, 2014 | 2134 users online

Cleansers - Yes To Carrots - Yes To Cucumbers Face Cleanser Towelettes

rated 1 of 5 on 3/26/2013 1:35:00 AM More reviews by missmanatee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have never been so appalled at a cosmetic product before these wipes. My skin is destroyed! This stuff caused red burnt blotches all over my forehead, and bumps that actually ended up bleeding!!! Do not buy- there is something very wrong in their ingredient list. I am now also breaking out in cystic and surface acne. This is horrible. To think the packaging says GENTLE! Lies.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/25/2013 6:37:00 PM More reviews by mintygreen02

returned this along with another product of theres in which made my mother's face turn red. there fragrance says it all, not natural has a bunch of chemicals. Not buying from this brand again.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/5/2013 12:09:00 PM More reviews by kkay90xo

I bought these for only $2.99 at Kroger, so not a bad price. So when it was time for me to take my makeup off I decided I might as well try these out so I did. First, the wipe didn't seem very wet and it was really thin in my opinion. It took off my face makeup okay and then when I got to my eye makeup it burned SO BAD! It was awful! So that's when I knew these weren't for me. So after that I washed my face with my cetaphil and moisturized with the simple light moisturizer and then my whole face was burning! And at the time I wasn't sure if it was because of the wipe or the moisturizer, it was my first time using that product too. The burning lasted for 20-30 minutes. The next morning I moisturized with the same simple moisturizer and my skin was fine, so it was the wipes that made my skin burn. I would NOT recommend these!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/2/2013 5:46:00 PM More reviews by MakeupManiac5699

Uck. I bought these due to much undeserved YouTube hype. These are horrible, and not even fit for cleansing the face. These BURN my skin and leave it a red mess. I will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2013 5:02:00 PM More reviews by Nasochkas

I shower in the morning and use a liquid cleanser. However, at night I would rather wipe off all the make up and dirt without having to get my face (and inevitably hair) wet.
I find that with various cleansing towel products I still need to wash my mascara with a bit of water prior to using the towel. The towels take care of the rest.
I use only this brand now however because many of the other ones (Olay, Garnier, Store Brand etc..) are full of parabens and other questionable chemicals. Yes to Cucumbers are perfect because they clean just as well and are not saturated in that stuff. I like them better than the Yes to Blueberry ones, which smell a little off.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/18/2013 12:30:00 PM More reviews by dianenguyen71

So I went to Target and saw these wipes on sale so I thought, why not? At first I thought the packaging was nice and the scent wasn't overbearing. The first time I used the wipes, they were soothing and made my skin feel refreshed. After a few more times of using them, they made my skin feel irritated and red. For make up removing... I would give it a 3.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/6/2013 10:50:00 AM More reviews by whitneyyyyt

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

These towelettes are AWFUL! I bought them because they seemed like they would be great, due to their high price and description on the package. They did nothing but break my skin out, horribly! As soon as I switched to a cheap store brand makeup remover the breakouts stopped, literally in 2 days. These leave a horrible sticky film on your skin and it's gross. Don't buy them.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/31/2013 9:49:00 PM More reviews by PetiteAndChic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

These are gentle, the scent is pleasant. BUT. I prefer the blueberry wipe over this cucumber one. The wipes (both of them) get the job done taking away makeup without upsetting my normal skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/31/2013 7:38:00 PM More reviews by ShaLT

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Okay I have never written a product review before but this product was SO bad I just had to. Someone please tell me what the fu*ck is in this product that makes your skin BURN?!!? It's not just a burn where you can wash it off and boom it's gone OH NOOO this left my skin burning for DAYS! I washed my face and the whole next day my skin still felt hot, itchy, tight..pretty much like it was on fire! My skin has never felt such pain and it has never had such a reaction..any reaction for that matter with any products..I changed everything in my skin care routine because I thought that this item would be the last thing causing it especially because it was so HIGHLY recommended. Beware of this product and discontinue immefiately of your skin feels like its burning because your skin won't look like it's having a bad reaction in fact my skin looked fine (my cheeks were just super red) but it felt HORRIBLE! Still sitting here icing my face because the pain is intolerable! Never again.

***UPDATE***;After doing some research I have found out that the ingredient in this that is most likely causing the burning reaction is BENZOIC ACID. I have an appt. with the derm tomorrow so I will confirm then. (It's been a few days...burning still persists...in a lot of pain). I read other reviews on other sites and it seems A LOT of people have had the same reaction. What a horror!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2013 7:15:00 PM More reviews by Andisophiaquinn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I don't understand why everyone is hating on these! I absolutely LOVE them!! I use them whenever I go in vacation and I bring a big pack with me to summer camp, instead of liquid cleanser. The smell is amazing, and has good quality packaging. Also, they DO NOT sting AT ALL. They're very soothing and remove makeup very well. The only con is that they leave a slight sticky residue at first, but that's with all cleansing wipes. Buy this!!!