April 17, 2014 | 1437 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Lipglass - Lovechild

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2005 2:04:00 PM More reviews by sarahbella1012

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I might repurchase this sparkly mauvey with brown undertones lipgloss. It is a beautiful color, but the stickiness of the texture is just Ok. Also, it tends to ball up on my lips with re-application. Nice stand alone color, faint smell, great packaging!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2005 7:33:00 PM More reviews by cyprine

Beautiful soft mauve-plum. Not too dark, but perfect. Very versatile, great as an everyday color.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2005 12:49:00 PM More reviews by camcam3

I really like lovechild. It's a light plummy color and it looked nice on my lips. will repurchase.. just wished all of mac lipglasses werent so thick and sticky.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2005 6:11:00 PM More reviews by glossgal_01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I bought this on a whim and find I use it like twice! It's a pretty enough plum color with flecks of gold. I liked the way it looked on my hand, but I just couldn't get it to work on. I found it too deep and it appeared brownish on me. I think it would work better for someone with different colorings. Pretty color, just not for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2004 3:41:00 AM More reviews by SugarAsh182

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

What a fabulous l/g! My second MAC lipglass (my first was Nico) and my favorite fall color. On my lips, it's a plummy neutral brown with golden shimmer. Perfect for a night out or a day at work. Also, it seems to be universally flattering as I have purchased it for three of my friends now and all three of them adore it! Definetly try it out!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2004 11:58:00 PM More reviews by princess_eab

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Wow. I bought this Sight Unseen because of all the great reviews on Lipglass, and specifically on this color (which seems to be universally flattering). Let me tell you, it is VERY hard for me to find flattering and non-garish shades. That's why I stick with gloss. I am very pale-- PPP-- with blue eyes and red hair (cool undertones) and I encourage all like-complected girls to check out this product. It's a medium plum with slight golden sheen. SO beautiful on (makes your skin "glow"), long-lasting, and when it does fade it leaves a pretty shimmer. Three cheers!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2004 4:54:00 AM More reviews by casia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

BE-Yoo-tiful! I waited a long time to buy this, having a whole basketfull of would-be HG lip products that ended up being so-so. I loved it so much when I bought it, I would reapply every 15 min. Not that it needed it, I just liked it a lot!

It's tied w/ Oh Baby for my favorite gloss, this is far less glittery, but a very pretty natural mauve shimmer for over liner, many neutral lipsticks, or alone. I can't imagine anyone disliking this shade.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2004 7:24:00 PM More reviews by watermelon0719

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this color!! I tend to stick to neutrals (bland browns), but the lady at the MAC place encouraged me to try this one. I put it on, and was in love!! It is a neutral tone too, but a bit more of a mauvey-berry color to it. Very nice on my medium-dark olive skin tone, brown eyes and black hair. LOVE IT!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2004 2:29:00 PM More reviews by chiclet

Gorgeous plummy colour. I usually stick to pinks and neutrals b/c my skin is on the light side and don't like the emphasis to be on my lips. But I was looking for something for the fall and I picked Lovechild up, and I wear this lipgloss most days of the week now - it just seems to go with everything! Its not jarring at all and nicely enhances the flush of colour on my face. Also, my teeth seem whiter when I wear this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2004 9:57:00 PM More reviews by shanidy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite MAC l/g shade. I'm ppp, red hair, blue eyes, very little pigment to lips. This is a very basic "don't rock the boat shade". Lovechild is a warm plummy shade that warms up my face. It is pigmented and has no shimmer! Definitely try this one