MAC Lipglass - Lovechild

4.4

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

Another great l/g from MAC! (RIS from a great swapper!) Lovechild is very similar to VGV on me, but it is a bit more plum and a tad darker. Goes great with my NW15 coloring & light auburn hair. Will definitely repurchase.

If you could only afford to buy two shades of Lip Gloss, I recommend buying Lovechild and Oh Baby.

Lovechild is a gorgeous color!

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I might repurchase this sparkly mauvey with brown undertones lipgloss. It is a beautiful color, but the stickiness of the texture is just Ok. Also, it tends to ball up on my lips with re-application. Nice stand alone color, faint smell, great packaging!

Beautiful soft mauve-plum. Not too dark, but perfect. Very versatile, great as an everyday color.

I really like lovechild. It's a light plummy color and it looked nice on my lips. will repurchase.. just wished all of mac lipglasses werent so thick and sticky.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I bought this on a whim and find I use it like twice! It's a pretty enough plum color with flecks of gold. I liked the way it looked on my hand, but I just couldn't get it to work on. I found it too deep and it appeared brownish on me. I think it would work better for someone with different colorings. Pretty color, just not for me.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

What a fabulous l/g! My second MAC lipglass (my first was Nico) and my favorite fall color. On my lips, it's a plummy neutral brown with golden shimmer. Perfect for a night out or a day at work. Also, it seems to be universally flattering as I have purchased it for three of my friends now and all three of them adore it! Definetly try it out!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Wow. I bought this Sight Unseen because of all the great reviews on Lipglass, and specifically on this color (which seems to be universally flattering). Let me tell you, it is VERY hard for me to find flattering and non-garish shades. That's why I stick with gloss. I am very pale-- PPP-- with blue eyes and red hair (cool undertones) and I encourage all like-complected girls to check out this product. It's a medium plum with slight golden sheen. SO beautiful on (makes your skin "glow"), long-lasting, and when it does fade it leaves a pretty shimmer. Three cheers!!!

BE-Yoo-tiful! I waited a long time to buy this, having a whole basketfull of would-be HG lip products that ended up being so-so. I loved it so much when I bought it, I would reapply every 15 min. Not that it needed it, I just liked it a lot!

It's tied w/ Oh Baby for my favorite gloss, this is far less glittery, but a very pretty natural mauve shimmer for over liner, many neutral lipsticks, or alone. I can't imagine anyone disliking this shade.

I LOVE this color!! I tend to stick to neutrals (bland browns), but the lady at the MAC place encouraged me to try this one. I put it on, and was in love!! It is a neutral tone too, but a bit more of a mauvey-berry color to it. Very nice on my medium-dark olive skin tone, brown eyes and black hair. LOVE IT!!!!

Recommended for Medium Skin