Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Mask

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cetrimonium Chloride, Quaternium-80, Amodimethicone, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Parfum/Fragrance, Algae Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Citronellol, C11-15 Pareth-7, C12-16 Pareth-9, Trideceth-12, Trimethylsiloxyamodimethicone

on 12/30/2013 12:25:00 AM

amazing product ! Before this I was using moroccanoil's intense hydrating mask, which I decided to purchase over this one. Big mistake ! The moroccanoil certainly wasn't blowing me away an seemed to do very little for my hair. Very disappointed and $40 down the drain, I went to shoppers to buy this as I heard wonderful things about it and had been eyeing it for awhile. Best decision I ever made for my hair ! Detangles wonderfully, spreads evenly, coats the hair in moisture and really penetrates to smooth your hair. I am extremely impressed by this product. I've used every single brand of deep conditioner you could imagine and this one is definitely the best. Better than joico, moroccanoil, redken, pantene (which is surprisingly nice), bedhead/catwalk, you name it. This also smells great, and the smell actually lingers I'm your hair. When I rinsed it out my hair felt silky, and felt that way after it was dry and flat ironed. Its silkier and more healthy feeling then it's felt in months thanks to this mask. It is expensive but absolutely worth it !! HG deep conditioner, and 100% repurchase !

on 12/28/2013 11:00:00 PM

I've used this once so it may be to early to tell but I did enjoy my first use. It doesn't leave my hair heavy/greasy but hydrates well. The smell is light, although I was hoping for a more nutty smell given the name of the product. It is a very good product. Probably the best mask/conditioner I've tried in a while. Now for the cons - really not liking the jar packaging. When taking a shower, I feel like I need to be extra careful so as not to get any water into the jar. I wish it came in a squeeze tube instead. Also, for $32 CAD, it's quite steep!!!! But if I'm still liking the product after using half the jar, I'm repurchasing. :)

on 12/28/2013 7:33:00 PM

I LOVE this face mask so much! It's does absolute wonders for my hair! It makes it so so soft and I literally don't have ANY split ends anymore after using it for three uses and it makes my hair smell AMAZING! A lot of people compliment me on the smell of it!! Defiantly worth the price!!

on 12/21/2013 12:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is an okay mask - the scent is nice, the packaging cute (but would be better in tube or with a pump) and it conditions decently. However, it doesn't detangle well, add manageability, shine or really hydrate/repair my hair. I think there are much better masks for the price.

on 12/21/2013 12:05:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse

I can't imagine my hair-life, without this baby in my life. <3

First things first.
My hair is naturally super dry. I dye it, and used heat on it for several years. (don't worry, I don't you heat everyday anymore). It got so damaged, and one time I was at the hair salon, the lady recommended me the oil from the same brand. (this was 3 years ago, before the drugstores came out with their oils).

That oil was like heaven on my hair, so when I ran out I decided to try something else from the brand. This masque is so hyped, and I understand why. I use it once a week, and I notice such a difference.

My hair is more smooth and less frizzy! Deffintly worth the money, and I will recommend it to EVERYONE, who struggles with dry, frizzy or damaged hair! ;-)

I liked this product at first. It was great at detangling my hair after rinsing and left my hair soft but now after using this product for about a month, I have dry hair with a dry, flaky scalp to match. I know this is the cause of my dryness because I haven't made any other hair care changes besides adding this to my routine. I have discontinued using this and would not repurchase.

on 12/11/2013 10:05:00 PM

I don't hate it - but I don't love it either. I was really excited about this, and I wanted to love it so much because of all of the great reviews and the cute packaging, but this didn't seem any more special to me than any of the other less expensive hair treatments I have tried. My hair felt great and super soft while I was rinsing it out in the shower (I left it in my hair for the recommended 7 minutes) but once my hair had dried it didn't really feel any different to me. I did note that my hair seemed ever frizzier than normal as it was drying (I let it air dry), but I had the usual amount of frizz once it dried completely. I had hoped that this product would help reduce the frizz but it did not.
I'm glad that I had only purchased the $4 trial size of this product. I don't think I love it enough to splurge on the $33 full size. I have been using L'Oreal's Total Repair 5 Damage Erasing Balm and I actually prefer it and it is a steal at $6. I will continue using that as I think it works better on my hair than this product. I think it leaves my hair less tangled and does a better job of minimizing my frizz.

EDIT: This product seems to be rather drying to my hair. I was actually able to go 3 1/2 days without washing it, which is unusual for me. While that might seem like a benefit, I was hoping this product would add moisture and strengthen my hair. I have tried using it again since and have still found it to be very underwhelming. I have decreased my rating to 2/5. I will be sticking with L'Oreal.

on 12/10/2013 6:35:00 PM

I really liked this product AT FIRST, but after using it all up, not much "repair" was done to my hair. I will say, however, that it did make my hair soft and somewhat silky the first two days after using the mask, but after that my hair would go back to its original state. Overall, I like it as a short term solution, but it can get pretty pricey. Smells really good too!

on 12/3/2013 7:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I bought this product after the whole Macadamia hype and since I had been using the Macadamia Healing Oil Spray I decided to buy the Repair Mask.

I like the smell of this Repair Mask and it does quite a good job at keeping my hair nice and shiny. This product is great if you have long hair that you want to keep it healthy and free from split ends.

Although I have to say that my favourite one is still the Kerastase Masquintense.

on 11/19/2013 8:45:00 AM

-Made my hair brittle frizzy and dry
-VERY strong and annoing smell