September 30, 2014 | 1976 users online

Hair - Macadamia Natural Oil - Deep Repair Mask

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2013 2:04:00 AM More reviews by sprite26

Far and away one of the best hair products I have ever used! This deep conditioning mask lives up to the hype and is worth the money. I don't have much to say about it that hasn't been said already- it leaves my hair silky, manageable, less frizzy, and well-behaved without weighing it down at all. I don't use it that often but I always see a difference for the better when I do.
The full-size tub is pricey, but you can buy a 1oz sample packet from Ulta for $4 which is a great way to try it out. I like to add it to my cart if I need to add a couple more dollars to get free shipping or something like that.
Wonderful product that works- recommended and a definite repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2013 3:21:00 AM More reviews by teeohhareeye

I'm a hairstylist and I as well as my clients love this product it's amazing. It spreads well on wet hair and nourishes hair better than most others. I recomend this product to everyone
Jc penney salons sell it.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/2/2013 12:17:00 PM More reviews by girlraven

I got a sample size of this luckily because I wouldn't of been impressed if I had shelled out for this. As others have mentioned this is a 'repair' mask not a 'deep conditioning' mask so it doesn't leave my hair nearly as smooth and manageable as other deep treatments do. Same as all the Moroccan oil and macadamia line there all overhyped and unimpressive. Someone could easily get a better deep treatment at the drug store at less than half the price of this. My current HG is Redken extreme builder and this doesn't come close. I will not be repurchasing

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2013 6:08:00 AM More reviews by liviiflutelouu

This is an absolute must if you have dry, or damaged hair. This masque is literally going to repair your hair when you have it on. It leaves my fine hair smooth, soft, and almost buttery feeling. It is so soft, I can't even put it in a pony tail the day after I wash it out. I use it every other week, overnight. One warning - if you do not like strong floral scents, you will NOT like this masque. The scent is strong, and it WILL linger in your hair.

If you don't want to plunge in and purchase this $$$ I recommend picking up the L'Oreal Total Repair 5 Damage Erasing Balm. It is waaaay cheaper, and does very similar things to your hair! (The smell is better too, in my opinion.)

rated 2 of 5 on 4/28/2013 7:31:00 PM More reviews by violetnights

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I can't wait to use this mask up..this is probably the beauty purchase I regret the most. Not just because of the lackluster results..but because of the intolerable smell. It smells like Hawaii, but not in a normal bath and body way (a pleasant scent that washes away), but in a cheap perfume kind of way. And the overwhelming smell does not go away until your next shampoo...if you're lucky. But back to the results. Well, it felt nice on my hair, and my hair felt like silk as I was rinsing it out. I couldn't wait to see the results after it was dried and styled. Unfortunately, there was no difference...except for the intolerable smell and consequent migraine.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2013 10:53:00 PM More reviews by babeybearz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely LOVED this. I've been using the L'Oreal Professional Absolute Repair Cellular deep conditioner and haven't been overly happy with it, but I just figured that since it was so expensive, it must be doing what it's supposed to do. Then I tried this stuff and WOW it's amazing. First of all, the smell is just heavenly fantastic. Second of all, it made my hair SO much smoother and softer and easy to comb through than my L'Oreal deep conditioner ever did. I'm getting rid of my old deep conditioner and have already purchased a tub of this stuff after trying the sample! I can't wait to use it again! HIGHLY recommended!

Update 12/21/13 - Still use this deep conditioner once a week and I absolutely love the smell of it. It continues to make my hair extremely and noticeably soft, smooth and manageable. I am beginning to run low on it so will almost assuredly pick more up at Target soon. Definitely recommend this product!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2013 12:30:00 PM More reviews by lizmcgugin

i really like this product. it makes my hair soft and shiny, but doesnt really give me quite the "wow factor" i was expecting....and the packaging is hard to use in the shower... love the smell, i think that is my favorite part, it lingers after you wash it out as well.. and it overall does a good job, just dont know if its worth the price.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/10/2013 2:18:00 PM More reviews by EyesandMind

Another Over Hyped~Over Priced product that doesn't do anything your cheaper drug store hair masks couldn't do..First off, it's a "Repair" mask, not a "Moisturizing Mask", which means its a Reconstructor, NOT a Deep Conditioner..Hence, the not so soft, moisturized feel I was expecting after drying off my hair..My Joico K-Pak hair reconstructor did a better job..I have One sample pack of this Repair Mask left, & I will use it again just so that it doesn't go to waste..But will NOT be purchasing this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2013 8:31:00 AM More reviews by monpetitchou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have really long medium thick hair. I don't use heat styling products and have tried a bunch of hair masks. I've only been using this for two weeks, but I can already say that I will repurchase it. I leave it in for about ten minutes. The first thing I noticed that my hair dried with near to no frizz which was a big thing for me. It also made my hair really soft and my usually dry ends were very hydrated. It may have weighed my hair down, but my hair is just about always flat no matter what products I use. All in all, it's definitely worth a go.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2013 7:29:00 AM More reviews by Lucyrosee

Can't believe I paid £25 for this! It's so expensive but it's amazing too- guess you get what you pay for