July 23, 2014 | 2087 users online

Hair - Macadamia Natural Oil - Deep Repair Mask

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2013 9:42:00 AM More reviews by kkimesque

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have long very dry damaged hair. I'd say I've dyed my hair about 6-7 times and I straighten it almost everyday. My hair used to feel disgusting and it looked disgusting because of all the extensive damage but when I started using this my hair never looked better. It doesn't repair your split ends or anything but it really is a miracle how good it makes my hair looks. I didn't notice any significant difference from the first wash but after about 3-4 washes my hair was noticeably shinier, softer and it even felt cleaner. I tried testing if this was what made my hair feel this good by stopping my use of it for a while and my hair went back to being dry and gross so I was certain this was what made the difference. I've now been through 4 tubs of this and I adore this amazing product so much. Also the directions say leave it in for 7 minutes but I'd recommend leaving it in for 15-30 minutes. The only thing about this product is the packaging is a tub and it can get annoying when you get hair in it when scoping product out of it. Other than that, this product is really heaven made, definitely recommended :)

rated 1 of 5 on 3/11/2013 4:55:00 PM More reviews by AngelicMaris

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

My hair is virgin, thin and dry. I have used up the whole product applying it on my hair once a week and leaving it on for about 30 minutes after wrapping my hair in a towel.
I have to say this is a waste of my money. I have seen no change on my hair, which does not feel any more hydrated or soft. What a waste of time and money. Do not recommend.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 3/7/2013 12:08:00 PM More reviews by annakimla

I find this product overpriced. It is not a miracle conditioner, it is just average. Neither it is natural, almost all ingredients on the list are chemical.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/7/2013 11:36:00 AM More reviews by TaraAliceBuckT

I had seen a lot of hype over this. I'll start by saying that it's way overpriced. I was lucky enough to snag two for the price of one at Target. And even then, I still felt like it was too pricey.
It's a really deep conditioner and it really feels good on your hair when you're rinsing it out. It also helps your hair feel softer, but after the first day it really doesn't seem to make that much of a difference. I have damaged hair and even though the mask does help soften my hair, the damage is still evident. It's not a crazy miracle worker that completely repairs my damaged hair. Unless the price drops, I won't be spending $20 on another glorified deep conditioner.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/2/2013 10:18:00 PM More reviews by MakesusGirls

I'm here because of "distress" hair and have heard hype about this product. I bought this for a lil under $30 at Ulta with 20% postcard coupon.
I have used it a couple times now (7min\Showercap) and when washing it out in the shower it makes my hair feel baby butt soft!! However, when my hair has dried, its not feeling as soft and not seeing big WOW results. I'm not fully commited to this product, Im in the lookout for something else to compare. It does have such a great smell, that a guy would complement the smell! I would save a lil Macadamia hair mask just for the smell, for a upcoming cuddling section! :P

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2013 10:52:00 PM More reviews by rkaybee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

THIS STUFF. I was terrified to buy it. I wanted to buy it on a friday and started reading reviews on here and was instantly worried by people saying it was crap and didn't work and made their hair gross and I did NOT want to drop 30$ on a POS. Well, I saw it at target, tried it out in utter fear, AND I LOVE. My hair is so so so soft and i've been petting the crap out of it. I've used it twice and can't wait to see what the next use does! Worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2013 6:30:00 AM More reviews by Sexybieber

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

omg I have found something that works in my hair 100%
I have a shower then put this in my hair then use a shower cap to put on top. I sleep in it and wash it out the next day and bam! smooth as silk and split ends have gone. smells soooo good.
it is really good to use when you are going to wash your hair after using heat.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2013 4:03:00 PM More reviews by cmartin02

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got a sample size after my sister recommended this to me and I got probably 3 uses out of the sample size. But I ended up buying the full tub because I loved it! I notice my hair is SO much softer when I use it and it doesn't feel like my hair is weighed down. I have fine hair so I was concerned it would make my hair heavy and limp but I actually feel like my hair is bouncier and smoother since I've been using it. Plus a little goes a long way so though it may be pricey, it's worth it because it lasts forever. Plus the smell is divine!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2013 2:54:00 PM More reviews by NanaHime

I lucked out and saw that Target was selling it for buy one get one free and decided to go on and try it out. It is pretty expensive, but it is very much worth the price. It really has helped my hair by making it softer, smoother, shinier, and it has reduced the appearance of split ends. Really good! Would definitely repurchase even though the price is pretty high.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2013 12:16:00 PM More reviews by megsn107

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Absolutley LOVE this. Its my "holy grail" hair product. A bit pricey but if your hair is damaged and your looking for a solution please give this stuff a try! Totally changed my hair. Its soft, silky and shiny now. Ive used this for more than 6 months now and gone through 2 jars of it because I love it so much. Definetly worth the money. The only thing is i wish it wasnt a jar so I didnt have to dip my fingers in it ( a pump or something would be great) other than that its perfect!