April 18, 2014 | 909 users online

Eyeliner - Milani - Liquif'eye Metallic eye liner pencil -black

rated 3 of 5 on 1/29/2012 9:23:00 PM More reviews by keruchina

As others have noted, this pencil has a wonderful, creamy texture and goes on as a true, intense black. I like the way that it applies and the price is right. I won't be repurchasing, however, because it smears and migrates on me-- I end up a mess.

I have recently tried the Prestige Total Intensity pencil and prefer it.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/27/2012 2:01:00 AM More reviews by anjellee

Very pigmented & very creamy.
It works great on the top of my lids, and I do have the asian eyelids.
But doesnt work well on my lower lashline and waterline if I go out for a long period of time (as in, hanging out with my friends, laughing, hot weather etc) I got really excited when I got this as a bday present and I saw tons of good reviews, but it did melt on my waterline and smudge on my lashline :/
I only use it during winter or when I go out with my family :3

rated 3 of 5 on 1/26/2012 7:11:00 PM More reviews by shiixty51

After hearing so much about this product. I decided to give it a try. I am satisfied with the Styli Style eyeliner that I use, but wanted to see if Milani would be a darker black. I tried this product for about a week. It is definitely the darkest black eyeliner that I've ever tried, goes on smoothly, and looks great on. It also doesn't smudge on my Asian lids. However, I noticed that about an hour after I applied my makeup, my vision would be blurry... Turns out it was this eyeliner that was somehow getting onto my contact lenses. I did give it to my friend (not a contact wearer) and she loves it. I would definitely recommend this product to those who don't wear contacts!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2012 10:19:00 AM More reviews by XCynX

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

Pros: Very pigmented ,creamy,slides on easily
When I first purchased this at my local walgreens,I was eager to get home and apply it after hearing so many good things on Youtube about it.
However,As much as I love this product...It irritates my eyes and distorts my vision whike wearing my contact lenses:( Could have been my hg
Would repurchase to line my eyelid only.UPDATE...I could not even wear this to line my eyelid.It attached itself to my contacts somehow, made me see blurry.Sucka, because..the black is such a BAM black.Contact lense wearers, this is not for you.If you dont wear contact lenses, then this is a must have

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2012 3:39:00 PM More reviews by Suppie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Urban Decay has recently released something close to this product but I still think Milani has got it right with this one.

This formula is do dark and stays on so wonderfully, I don't think any drugstore product can come close. It stays put on my waterline for a good 10 hours and smudges only a little throughout the day.

It's super easy to come off. I just use a but of my lancome MU remover and it instantly comes off.

It was a bit pricy for a drugstore product but for this quality that's comparable to high end makeup like UD (and might be even better), I'M TOTALLY SOLD.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/12/2012 9:30:00 PM More reviews by tanyagovea

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

So much love for this liner on youtube, emilynoel said it was great so i had to try, im always looking for a good waterline liner, well yes this one is very black very soft an stays put longer than most BUT it hurts my eyes, it feel like im wearing bad contacts and cant focus my eyes well, i dont beieve in beauty is pain when it comes to y eyes, i will not buy again and only wear sometimes...

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2012 6:24:00 PM More reviews by vanilladiva45

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this eyeliner after seeing so many great things about it, and all of the hype is right. It's very black, applies smoothly, and stays put. It literally glides right on - no need for tugging or going over the line multiple times. The only issue I had was that it made my eyes itchy and watery for the first few times I used it. I must have adapted to it, because it's fine now, but those who have sensitive eyes may want to be cautious.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2012 9:56:00 PM More reviews by Tallywa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

pros:
good for smokey eye, extremely simple
good for waterline, though it doesn't last the whole day for me, it lasts a good chunk of the day, and it goes on with no tugging
good for tightlining, again, goes on extremely creamy
pretty cheap
sooooo pigmented, and extreeemely black
cons:
kinda hard to work with, since it's so creamy, but i tried it with an eyeliner brush and it worked fine
hard to sharpen, although if i pop it in the fridge for awhile then sharpen it it's not a problem
staying power isn't that great by itself, but if i use an eyeprimer then it stays the whole day
i don't like having to sharpen it, but for the automatic one, if you twist it up, it doesn't twist down
not a huge color selection
not that great in terms of staying power

overall though, it is a really great eyeliner, and it's also very comparable to the urban decay 24/7 liners

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2012 8:33:00 PM More reviews by BeeGee35

I liked this product. It wasn't a love product though. The color was amazing and pigmented. My only problem is that it was easy to smear throughout the day. It didn't massively smear.. but I found really small smudges under my bottom lashes every time I wore it at some point in the day. I prefer UD liner because it doesn't smear but this is a fantastic alternative.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2012 7:41:00 PM More reviews by Suzy9797

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

i had to review this because i've read so many conflicting reviews. i even read someone saying it was too dark. now, when you buy black eyeliner (i'm assuming thats what she was talking about), don't you generally want it to be, well.. black!? i realize some come out a little lighter, but black is black, and that's what most people love about it!!
anyway. it goes on smooth, it is dark and bold and easy to use. i haven't had a problem with it smearing after i let it set for a few minutes. i love it. it has the intensity of a cream/gel liner in the ease of a pencil. the price is a little much for drug store brand, but it's worth it.