April 18, 2014 | 1346 users online

Liquid - Bourjois - Healthy Mix Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2013 4:20:00 AM More reviews by iamcharms

I HATE BOURJOIS FOR DISCONTINUING THIS AMAAAZING PRODUCT!
its such a shame that bourjois healthy mix foundation is unavailable now ...
It was the best foundation I have used, After the bottle finished i went and purchased the worst foundation ever---Revlon colorstay 24hr (24hr looking ugly) Its not a great foundation- I was planning to buy bourjois healthy mix foundation again ... looked in boots, superdrug ect and it wasnt online, checked in stores wasnt there -- it was replaced by healthy mix foundation radiance reveal - tried it in store ---ewww --- you might aswell wear a veerrryy sheer tinted moisturizer .. the coverage for the original healthy mix was semi-matte , medium-full coverage -- made my skin like a babys butt, it wasss awesome

hatte you bourjois!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2013 8:16:00 PM More reviews by GlamourMagnet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

After reading reviews online I decided to bite the bullet and go ahead with buying Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum. I am in love with the bourjois blushers so expected good delivery.
The serum remindes me a lot of a BB cream, the texture is fine, provides a thin medium coverage and seems to brighten my whole complexion.
I love the fruity smell but this may be off putting for some. I actually use this foundation on my legs when heading off for a night out because it makes them look so flawless, even and soft (sounds strange, but try it!!)
It was quite pricy in Australia ($30) and after previously living in the UK i know it is a lot cheaper there so was a bit peeved.

All in all this is a great product and is now one of my make up bag staples!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2013 12:27:00 PM More reviews by MilenaBR

Excellent foundation! One of the best I've ever tried. Light texture/feel and medium coverage (buildable to heavy medium), which is my ideal king of foundation. Very blendable. Dries quickly to a satin natural matte finish. Does not oxidize, lasts around 6-7 hours on me, holds the oil in my t-zone pretty well, smells deliciously fruity and gentle (the smells disappears in a couple of minutes). Shade 54 is a perfect match for my NC30-35 skin (the closest match I ever got in a foundation).
I love the package. It comes with a pump and we can see how much product is left. Also, there is no waste of product, since the bottom comes up as you use it.
There's something special about this foundation, something more, that I cannot finger point exactly. It leaves my complexion looking radiant, fresh, healthy (hence the name, duh). It's the foundation I would recommend to anyone, any skin type, any age.
I'm definitely repurchasing it.
The only one little "con" I can find in this product (not enough of a con to take a lippy off) is it can look a little bit heavier if you have dry areas in your face, which I sometimes do. That's why next time, I might try the new formulation that is said to be a little bit more hydrating.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2013 6:22:00 PM More reviews by Shelly1992

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My favourite foundation I have ever tried! Perfect for my extremely pale skin and covers all my acne scars and stays on all day without needing much powder. The price is definately higher than other "drugstore" foundations but it is 100% worth the money. I'll be repurchasing this forever

rated 3 of 5 on 5/18/2013 5:18:00 AM More reviews by siiimmii

This product is certainly not for those who have extremly sensitive skin. one with rosacea should steer clear from this product coz it will make it worse.
It does give nice dewy look but hen you are at the risk.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2013 11:32:00 AM More reviews by CandyClouds

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm not going to rave about this foundation like a lot of other reviewers here. It has its pros and cons but let me just first say that I have combination oily acne-prone skin that needs a lot of coverage and this is not the foundation for it. My skin is more oily when I use this as opposed to when I don't use it so I think it's better for dry to normal skin types and for someone who doesn't need a lot of coverage. However, there's a lot I like about this. It has a very nice scent, feels really fresh and light when you apply it and it leaves your skin looking dewy and healthy. It blends very easily and doesn't break me out which is awesome. Not sure how long it lasts because I always set it with a powder, definetely not 16 hours as it claims on the bottle but for 6-7 hours for sure. I bought the shade 53 which turned out to be to dark for my skin tone but that's not Bourjois fault. So just to sum up let me list the pros and cons:

PROS:
-feels very light and fresh on the skin
-blends easily
-leaves your skin looking dewy and healthy
-smells amazing
-light but buildable coverage
-good packacing, very practical pump bottle (the cap gets a bit dirty but I don't mind that)
-lasts for a good amount of time with a powder on top
-doesn't break me out

CONS:
-not the best foundation for combination to oily skin types
-doesn't provide enough coverage if you have acne/acne marks
-slightly expensive

Overall, this is a good foundazion for someone who is looking for a light to medium coverage with a dewy finish and for someone who has dry to normal skin type. If your skin type is combination/oily/acne-prone and you need heavy coverage, stay away from this.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2013 7:38:00 AM More reviews by fashionbunny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a great foundation. It has quite a scent to it when you apply it, and it's a nice scent but it certainly like 'oh hello there fruity tango.' The colour is a tiny bit yellow but it is quite nice as it counteracts my redness nicely rather than being too yellow. It has quite good staying power and if you can get it on sale is one of the best affordable foundations around... Or one of the best foundations around generally! I am going to try the serum version now that I have used up a bottle. I am very pale and shade 51 works pretty well for me with a bit of blending. Definitely recommended.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2013 4:02:00 PM More reviews by perrier

Wow. I've tried so many foundations and this bests them all hands down. Most foundations either highlight dry flaky bits (GA Maestro), leave me greasy (YSL TE), are too yellow (NARS tinted moisturiser), don't last (Rimmel, Stay Matt) I could go on and on....I'm between a NC 20 and 25 and 53 is a perfect match. Goes on smooth, covers imperfections, not too heavy, looks natural, good lasting power. I'm never using high end foundations again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2013 1:46:00 PM More reviews by lara90

I have the Serum version also, for my combo skin, but the color of it is too yellow and it really gets oily on my t-zone. This one is much better, and it treats my horrible dry nose spots wonderfully and doesnīt make them even drier, like most other foundations do (just for that it gets a five). The color really blends well into the skin, and itīs a little too dark for winter me so itīll be good for the summer. Coverage is great, I donīt like too much coverage and itīs about medium but buildable. The finish is a little dewy but not so much that I have to powder my face afterwards like with the serum.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2013 5:17:00 PM More reviews by Plooosh

Wonderful smell and overall great product, it slides on and spreads really well and stays on all day (around 9 hours for me).

If you are pondering on it, give it a go! it really is great :)