December 21, 2014 | 1881 users online

Liquid - Bourjois - Healthy Mix Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2013 12:29:00 PM More reviews by tan0088

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is hands down my favorite foundation, the original formula with the black cap.
I have normal skin with some dry patches. this product is amazing, it does not flake or look cakey.
The finish is natural, maybe a bit dewy which I love. The cover I would say is light to medium. Smells really nice and fruity but not overwhelming and doesn't last after you apply it. Lasting power is definitely not 16 hours, it's around 7-8 hours if you set it with a powder, after that it tends to fade.
Overall it's the best foundation I've ever tried especially for dry skin, no doubt will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2013 3:17:00 AM More reviews by Kipperoo453

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this foundation!! I was using the body shop which was rubbish but I didn't realise quite how rubbish until I tried this :D very happy

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2013 11:44:00 PM More reviews by wisehm20

Very good quality foundation. smooth, shoft, and very easy to blend... I am in shade 53 light beige/beige clair. The one of the best drugstore range foundations.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2013 12:57:00 PM More reviews by SoniaStrawberry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

My shade is 52 vanilla and it's little darker than my skintone,i couldn't find 51 but i wanted to try it since i heard so much positive comments about this foundation.
it has pleasant fuity smell,it gives a healthy and natural complexion.
For people with oily skin i don't think this will be a match since it's hydrating.

overall i really like it,but if i found the lighter shade i would be totally thrilled :)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2013 6:38:00 AM More reviews by nikkioh84

I quite like this foundation. The shade I bought matches my skin perfectly. It has a light to medium coverage. The downside is that I start to get oily within a few hours of wearing it. I do have to powder it down a few times during the day. Other than that, I think it's a great foundation for the price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2013 5:33:00 AM More reviews by erica_74

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

After my success with the other excellent foundation by Bourjois 123 Perfection (which is a dupe of Chanel matte lumiere) and since growing older means you need dewier-than-matte foundations I thought I should give this a try.

Excellent product! Even better that the Bourjois 123 foundation, mostly in terms of finish and consistency. Feels light and fresh on application, covers nicelly (medium coverage), really gives a healthy look to the skin, without being overly glowy or shiny in any way. It has indeed a very fresh, "healthy" finish.

It stays put for a fair amount of time on my combo to oily skin, I would say for 4-5 hours. It does tranfer a bit on hands, if you have the bad habit of touching your face, like me. It does not oxidize over my sunscreen, which is a big plus for me!

Smells delightfully fruity upon application and then the scent fades away.

The packaging is made of glass and I hate that the bottom does not elevate with use like the old formulation of Healthy Mix, but that won't keep me from using it of course!

For reference I wear 53 Light Beige and I am a EL DW 2N2, Guerlain Lingerie De Peau No 3, MAC NC 25.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2013 3:18:00 PM More reviews by pipinko550

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I did go through many many foundations and this one is one of the best I've ever tried!

MY SKIN: combination-oily, acne-prone, I am about NC 20-25 in MAC

PACKAGE: great, luxury looking, the pump works very well, made from glass

COVERAGE: medium (I applied it with a regular foundation brush (MAX FACTOR)

TEXTURE: very nice, not very thin, not very thick, the product applies beautifully, smells amazing, but the fragrance isn't strong, i see any glitters, it isn't shiny

FINISH: natural, satin, semi-matte, depends on the primer/base, I use CLINIQUE Acne Solutions Clearing Moisturizer because it controls oil very well and helps to treat my acne, it hides my pores

LONGEVITY: I have no problems with fading off, this product stays put all day long even on my combo-oily skin, it doesn't make me oily, I need to blot a few times during the day, but I have to do this with every foundation

BREAKOUTS: no breakouts, I have a problem that many foundations tend to break me out after a while, but no pimples with this product

ANY OTHER PROS: great price, the shade I use (53) is very yellow toned, which is great for my skin, because I have light skin with a lot of yellow undertones, photographs beautifully

RECOMMENDATIONS: I totally recommend to buy this foundation, it's great and for any skin type

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2013 3:04:00 PM More reviews by Zelmora

I have already repurchased this before - in shade 52 vanilla. It gives light to medium coverage, has a lovely texture and pleasant smell. It's an accessible but still quality drugstore foundation that offers decent light shades with a yellowy undertone. Loving the pump dispenser too, which pushes the product from the bottom up so you can get every last drop (although there seems to be a new glass packaging where i am so it might not do that...). It wears off a bit during the day but I don't apply much, I like it sheer. Will buy more when I run out again!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2013 5:03:00 PM More reviews by CorneliaZ

great texture. easy to blend. natural finish

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2013 3:04:00 PM More reviews by ashleedrake1

I've used this foundation for the past 6 months, changing from double wear, and i've only had to change it recently because of the change in weather. Weirdly enough it isn't working for my winter skin, but my summer skin loved this.

It leaves you looking super healthy, lovely coverage for my pesky red marks, dry patches, acne scars and white heads that I occasionally get. I have an oily t-zone also and although this can sometimes depending on hormones create a lot of oil - the main reason I am giving it a 4/5 - it is nothing that a nice powder cannot fix throughout the day. I don't have to reapply this foundation.

I went travelling in July to around Europe and this helped me throughout those early morning and late night trains/airplanes where you just wanted to but a little life to your sun burnt skin. I have a lot of pigmentation and this covers it up well. I pair it with the bourgeois concealer and off I go.

I like that it's cheap and affordable, for me in the UK i can nip down the road and pick it up whenever for around £10 and the packaging and annoying as it can get, for £10 with a pump dispenser, you cannot complain.

If there was one thing I could change about it it would be the colour range, I am very fair and sometimes depending on how my skin is feeling it will reject the makeup and the colour and therefore sometimes I look like I am wearing way too much but that also i'm wearing a shade too dark. I'd recommend if purely on the fact that it is a good coverage, no unusual outbreaks and affordable.