November 26, 2014 | 1674 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Super Stay 24 Hour Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 10/13/2012 7:09:00 PM More reviews by Startripgirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

First off this concealer is to drying, but coverage is great. I don't exactly like the packaging cause you cant get all the product out, unless you use a q-tip. After a few hours it does start to settle in creases and look a bit cakey.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/8/2012 3:02:00 PM More reviews by TaniitaTania

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

well this concealer is great, it doesn't make me break out , just that it is a little dry so you have to blend it in quick, but other then that it has great coverage and a little goes a long way i just dot a little on my red marks and it makes my skin look flawless, i use this concealer and physicians formula loose powder and my skin looks really natural , this concealer does last all day for me and i have used it in the summer and it doesn't smear off my skin with the humid weather , i love it but i just don't use it around my dark circles i find it a little hard to blend it in on my delicate eye area but i use the Garnier eye concealer roller for it and it works great, i thought this concealer was gonna be hard to get of my skin but surprisingly it does get of easily with a gentle facial wash,i give it a 4 just because it drys quick but over all it a great product :)

EDIT: i notice it has a peachy undertone and i sometime notice the concealer on some lighting ,wish superstay concealers had more shades !!! :( I switched to Loreal True match concealer

rated 1 of 5 on 9/28/2012 8:27:00 PM More reviews by Kharkiv

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Ugh. This product is horrible. It settles into creases. It lasts about an hour, then I look like I have white chalk under my eyes/on my face. I will never buy this again.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/22/2012 3:42:00 PM More reviews by LordJoel

I usually use the Maybelline mineral concealer but that was discontinued. So I decided to try the 24 hours concealer since the two looked kind of similar. There were only two shades in the store and I purchased the darker one (cream.) It was way too light for me and it felt kind of sticky while I was blending it. It felt really heavy as well, completely different from the mineral concealer. One good thing about this concealer is that it did cover my eye bags. But that's not a good enough reason for me to continue purchasing this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/20/2012 3:51:00 AM More reviews by sw3etpinay

MY GOODNESS. This is my hg concealer. It is so cheap and covers my dark circles/acne scars so well. THE BIG RIP OFF is when the wand of this concealer can't reach anymore of the product. Yet, as I just depotted three (yes three) of my concealers, there is SO MUCH more product left that the wand cannot reach. It's so sneaky for Maybelline to do this, but oh well at least this is dirt cheap at Target and I'm not wasting my money. I advise you guys to depot your liquid wand concealers, because there is so much more inside.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2012 4:30:00 AM More reviews by lollipopcouture

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i grabbed this concealer because i was in a rush of buying one. it was on sale and i got it in ivory so why not ? the concealer matched my skintone almost like it was perfect , it does a great coverage on pimples , dark spots , redness and blemishes .
the concealer dries up fast , so i suggest you quickly rub it in your skin before it dries up.
overall this product is great (:

rated 3 of 5 on 9/15/2012 7:08:00 AM More reviews by jklegraefe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

At first, I loved this concealer! It hid like, everything. Then, after a week or so, I tried out a new concealer, and I put one on one eye, and the other on the other. I compared both, and this concealer, I noticed, even with powder and foundation over it, does not blend out into the skin, so you see a line! It made my skin look crusty, and I realized its way too dry for my skin, which is surprising! Its great for concealing though!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2012 10:14:00 PM More reviews by Annabells117

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Nice matte concealer. It has serious staying power and is one of the most opaque concealers I've ever used.

Shade Ivory is VERY light- maybe the lightest drugstore concealer I've seen. It's nice that it doesn't turn pink or yellow. It doesn't oxidize either.
The only reasons I took 1 lippie off is bc this dries so quickly it can be difficult to blend. Your skin needs to be well moisturized and you need to work quickly. Also, it's easy to apply too much product. The concealer is great for pimples & undereyes. However for undereyes I advise you to use a light hand & pat it with a finger. Brushes don't seem to work well, as the product will sit on the skin.
I recommend this for those with normal to oily skin. Probably not good for dry skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2012 4:08:00 PM More reviews by Mochahonats

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

This was my 2nd try usingn a concealer and it's steps above the 1stmone I tried. I like using the wand to dot I on then my finger to blend it in. I use it after my primer and foundation then use a powder to set it all. I've gotten great coverage with it especially under my eyes and on red blemishes . It blends easily and does what it's supposed to. The shade I bought is a touch too light but it works for me bc it's kind of like a highlighter under my eyes :))

I'll buy it again in the next shade up and see how that goes.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/4/2012 2:32:00 PM More reviews by slightlystarry

I'm pretty surprised at the generally good response this concealer has gotten here. I bought this about 3 months ago, hoping that it would be a good replacement for the now discontinued Maybelline Mineral Power concealer. Unfortunately, it definitely is not.

First of all, I don't find that this concealer lasts any longer than normal ones that do not claim to have long-lasting effects. Applied to bare skin it will last about 3 hours before fading, applied to primer I have found it lasts maybe 4.5--either way a long shot from the 24 hour marketing.

Second, I don't like the way this product applies. It is very dry, so you have to work very quickly to blend it in before it starts to become tacky. This would be find if you could work it in layers, but unfortunately it cakes on horribly and makes both my under-eye area and my blemishes look like they are about to flake off my face.

The one good point is that the coverage is fairly good. While the tone of the concealer doesn't make it a great under-eye product, it does do fairly well with getting rid of redness.

Bottom line is that I would not repurchase.