October 31, 2014 | 859 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Viva Glam Gaga [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 3 of 5 on 1/16/2011 4:31:00 PM More reviews by xoxval

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

You gotta' be careful with this one, it doesnt match just any old skin colour. It takes some very specific skin tones to pull this off. But I cant stress enough to SAVE YOUR MONEY, and go to RIMMEL LONDON and get their lipstick in "PINK BLUSH" it is eeeeexaccctlllyyy the same thing but much cheaper.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2011 4:14:00 PM More reviews by rmjackson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

At first I was worried about this lipstick because of all the negative comments I had read. It turns out that I really like this color. Yes, it does settle into the lip lines a bit, but I think that's because it is such a pastel shade. I really liked this on my lips. It offset my black hair and bright eye makeup better than no lipstick at all (or worse, a bold color). You can build opacity pretty easily. Overall, I liked the lipstick, the color, and the cause. I would repurchase if possible.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2011 1:15:00 AM More reviews by KimmyKub

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

I Love this color! been looking for a color like this for a long time! Im and NC25 and find it looks AMAZING on very dark hair, the dark hair w/ light skin nd bright lips looks so...out there and fun

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2011 12:54:00 PM More reviews by GeorgiasMakeUpAddiction

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am a massive Lady GaGa and (obviously) make-up fan so this was the perfect combination for me. Never tried a Mac lipstick before this one and I was impressed by the formula and the taste - glides on your lips with good pigmentation and has that Mac vanilla lipstick taste.
    The colour is a lovely blue-toned pink which with one swipe can look like a muted pink but more layers gives it that brighter finish meaning it will work on many skin tones.
    Looks great for a night out (I wore it to prom with a black dress) or even for daytime with unfussy, neutral eyes and retro style eye-liner.
    Only con I'd say is that it doesn't stay on too long because of the lustre formula which is so creamy that eating and drinking will take it straight off. HOWEVER! Using a lip liner underneath will keep the brightness and colour on your lips for a good amount of time. I use Barry M lip liner in the light pink colour (like a bubblegum pink) and there's a NYX colour that I've seen that looks similar (flower? maybe)
    The price is a little pricey but all profits go to the Mac AIDS fund - guilt free make-up! I hope this is made available for another year or permanent because I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2011 2:25:00 PM More reviews by OCdiamond

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Such a beautiful pink! I love that you can build the color!

Would recommend...wish it wasn't LE:(.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2011 2:15:00 PM More reviews by kimwhittkeli

this is a great pink and just like other people have said, you can make this as light or dark as you want by how much you put on. very versatile

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2011 10:38:00 PM More reviews by youlovebry

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is only the second lipstick I've owned, but since I've bought it, I have worn lipstick almost everyday. I also went out to buy lipliners too! This is exactly the color I was looking for. It can be natural, but it can also be layered for a more bright, noticeable pink. It definitely got me hooked on lipsticks. I would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2011 11:25:00 PM More reviews by Shorty28799

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It is FUN color. You/your lips stand out because the color is a tint of pink instead of a shade of pink. Soft and bright at the same time. It varies in intensity with the number of layers put on. A little looks really natural, and a lot is prettier.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2010 12:10:00 PM More reviews by Phanatical28

Combining my love of bright pinks and my love of Lady GaGa was bound to be disastrous for my wallet. Yes, this is similar to other MAC colors but...it's GaGa! And I didn't feel as bad since the proceeds go to charity.

Aside from the GaGaLoo love, this is a great lipstick for people who like brighter, cool blue-pinks. On me (NC20-25) I'd say it's very comparable to Saint Germain or Snob, but maybe a little itty bit brighter. It's creamy and moisturizing, and wears long on me. This is by far my most favorite of the Viva Glam shades.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2010 12:01:00 PM More reviews by mrBirthe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I think this color is good for fairskinned, and blonde people (: It's a lovely pink, with a hint of blue; Love it! (: