E.L.F. Cream Eyeliner - All Colors

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

Isododecane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polybutene, Polyethylene, Barium Sulfate, Cyclomethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Propylene Carbonate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Red No.40 Lake (CI 16035), Mica (CI 77019), Blue No.1 Lake (CI 42090), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ultramarine Violet (CI77077).

I just love this eyeliner! Great colors, super pigmented and easy to work with/great texture. The little liner brush that comes with each pot is not bad at all, I use them! And for like, $2-$3 each? Come on, what a bargain! So impressed with the quality. Some of ELF's products are misses, but this is for sure a hit.

on 1/16/2013 11:36:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I gave the packaging four stars, as its small, thick plastic, so good for travel, looks modern but unfortunately the product dries out really fast.ive hardly used mine and its a dry hard lump that's cracked and come away from the sides of the pot.
I have these cream liners in black, olive, navy (which isn't as nicely pigmented as the rest, and brown (which is a medium brown)
Price wide pretty good but I'd prefer to spend a few pounds more to get something that lasts more than a few months.

on 1/2/2013 7:04:00 PM

I own this in the black and the white. I think this is an amazing product that glides on smoothly, stays put and looks stunning. I find that the little brush that comes with the pot of eyeliner is about the best tool for the job, I've tried others, but I keep going back to that little brush. I also set these after application with a light dusting of eyeshadow in the corresponding color, I just like a little extra insurance when it comes to eyeliner. This method works out well, I would definitely recommend and buy this again.

PRODUCT: E.L.F cream eyeliner.

OVERALL: I lovee this eyeliner..Ive heard many many reviewers saying its a dupe to Macs black track. This is a bargain! It works perfectly for thin or thick lines and it can be smudged before it sets with a damp Q-tip for a smoky, sexyier look. You can use the brush it comes withy..it works quite well, i usually use a very think brush. **Love it**! E.L.F is hard to find here but I love everything Ive tried so far. INEXPENSIVE BUT SUCH GREAT QUALITY PRODUCT.

PRICE: I paid 4.99$ at WINNERS (Kingston,ON,Canada)

CONSISTENCY: CREAMY.not to wet or soft, doesnt get on your eyelid if you close your eyes.

PIGMENTATION: Good Pigmentation..just make sure you get enough on your brush, or you might have to go over it quickly a second time.

LASTING POWER: I wear mine ALL DAY..and it LASTS ALL DAY!!..when I drew a line on my hand to see its staying power I literally was shocked that when I rubbed n rubbed it wouldnt BUDGE!!!!

COLOURS: I have the colour *Coffee..thats the only colour they had at winners...Ive heard there is a dark purple colour, a black, and lighter colours. (That Ive also heard people like to use as a base)

NOTE: I bought this E.L.F creme eyeliner at winners in Canada. Here in ontario I have yet to find a store that sells E.L.F as a product line. At winners they only had 3-4 different E.L.F. products and I dont know if its just at our winners, but as I mentioned above, the makeup section is a MESS..everything is ripped if not takin out of the package and stolen or lost and it really sucks bc they have stila, and other high end brands that sell for like 10-30 Dollers less.

on 12/27/2012 9:41:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I love it! Just all around a good product. I've had mine for several months and it hasn't dried up. I think the brush works all right but I tried my friends rounded eyeliner brush and it worked too, so I suppose it's up to you. I will say that you should wipe off the brush after each use or the extra will dry on it and get crusty.

on 12/23/2012 8:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Great color selection and cute packaging. It lasts a long time and goes on very smoothly. The only thing that really sucks is that it dries out super super quick! this would be fine if its a liner you wear everyday and get quiet some use out of it but for some colors like the teal which I only wore once so far, it sucks because its already dried out.

on 12/23/2012 8:15:00 PM

Got this creme eyeliner and it works really well but the brush isn't the most ideal. It comes with an angled brush. I use my MAC one and it works good. I would repurchase possibly.

on 12/23/2012 1:51:00 PM

I love this eyeliner, it gives the precision of liquid with the ease of application of powder. I have it in black and I get a very opaque black line in two layers. It sets so well that I can apply shadow over it and it does not smudge at all. I love elf products, and they are so cheap!

on 12/23/2012 1:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is my favorite gel/cream eyeliner. I have used Blacktrack by MAC and this is very comparable at a fraction of the price. Maybelline also makes a gel eyeliner that I thought I liked but it made my eyes so gloopy and I kept getting those disgusting black eye boogers all day. This one does not get gloopy or give you those nasty eye boogers. Plus its much easier to remove but stays in place all day. The color is extremely black and looks just like a liquid liner. It does dry up but at $3 I don't mind repurchasing.

on 12/18/2012 7:27:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I loved it!
I'd use it with a primer (E.L.F essential & mineral, Two Faced Shadow Insurance, Essence) and it never transferred or anything. It actually stayed put until I remove it with an oil. I'd repurchase because it's just as good as the Essence gel liner.