October 24, 2014 | 1628 users online

Eyeliner - E.L.F. - Cream Eyeliner - All Colors

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 11/28/2012 3:00:00 AM More reviews by sadielovesmakeup06

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have 2 of these, one in black, and one in brown. I wanted to try cream and gel liners, so i went for a cheaper option first, as i always do. I had lots of trouble with these, with transfer, I have tried with and without a primer, and it always seems to transfer, to my crease, or it rubs off extremely easy. the color payoff wasn't terrible, it was difficult to build though. I just was not impressed with these. It is not a terrible deal for 3$ but if you want high quality in a cream liner, I do not think these are it, which is unfortunate because I love E.L.F products

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2012 2:12:00 AM More reviews by princess100906

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I LOVED this product. Eyeliner stayed all day with no cracking at all... I just got the black but it was great, it came with a brush plus the packaging is actually pretty sturdy. I will DEFINATELY buy this product again :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2012 12:29:00 AM More reviews by meganxoxo1996

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS EYELINER! for $3, i wasnt expecting a whole lot but this was awesome. the brush is great and can make both thin and thick lines, and the eyeliner is dark and lasts all day for me. there is tons of product, and the formula is so smooth. i know some people said they got the product cracked, but if you check it before you buy you should be good. i will definitely be buying this again!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2012 8:41:00 PM More reviews by thestyledlife

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

So far I've only tried the black cream liner from E.L.F., but it is just as good as any high-end brand (Smashbox, MAC etc.) that I've tried. The texture is very smooth and the color is extremely intense. One coat is plenty to get a perfect dramatic line, and it stays on for hours! I will definitely be trying the other colors in the near future!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/23/2012 11:06:00 PM More reviews by beforerushhour

For three dollars I am blown away.

Pros:
-Goes on smoothly.
-Easy to apply/ quick to apply
-The black is black but not too unnatural or overwhelming (and believe me, I like dramatic eyes)
-Comes with a brush.
-Stays on but wipes easily away with makeup remover.
-Cheap...
-Does not irritate the eyes at all

Cons:
-Some of the batches crack, this product isn't consistent. But don't let that stop you...just go in any target and pop open the box they come in and make sure the product hasn't split at all and you're fine.

I have always worn a modest cat-eye liner and have tried all products (liquids and creams). For this price and quality I won't be buying anything else.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/19/2012 12:23:00 PM More reviews by yolieq

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to like this cream eyeliner, however, it did not meet my expectations. I first ordered the black and brown and they were ok. I then ordered the purple, copper and white, they were dry and flaky. They truly are unusable! I contacted costumer service to ask for return instructions, since the white one had already been replaced once before for the same reason. I still have not heard back fom them, it has been 2 weeks. I WOUD NOT RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2012 5:02:00 PM More reviews by taylersue

With a 3 dollar eyeliner I was expecting it to not work at all. The first time I used it I was VERY impressed. The color pay off is wonderful I have it in black. It does tend to budge a little if you have VERY oily eyelids as I do.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/3/2012 10:13:00 PM More reviews by honeybeesting

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love this eyeliner for a few reasons. I really need to get liner between my lashes to make it look normal, and that's easy to do with a cream. I've tried using an eyeliner brush with regular pencil liners and it doesn't work nearly as well. I also love the smooth texture in putting it on and find it's easier to work with than pencils that tend to skip or pull. I suppose I could get either of those qualities from any good cream eyeliner--but why spend more when this super cheap one does just as good a job? I even like the little brush that comes with it. It does smudge on me after a while, but so does every eyeliner. I need to look into a primer or a sealer for my eye makeup. Anyway, it's easy to use just a bit for some definition, or more for a dramatic look. I highly recommend it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2012 7:45:00 PM More reviews by hobosmiles

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've always been a really big fan of gel eyeliners and cream eyeshadows as they have so many uses! I love to use them under corresponding eyeshadow shades for a little bit of extra pigmentation and staying power. After seeing the awesome range of shades from ELF, I thought they'd be perfect for my uses... but they're not!): I find the texture to be dry and hard, even when brand new. They skip, and tug on the eyelid and are impossible to blend. Some shades stain my eyelid while others don't even show up. Black is pretty good. Fairly dark and lasts all day. The only con is that it dries up ridiculously fast. I think these would be good for people new to gel eyeliner to experiment with technique and to see if they like them.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/2/2012 2:46:00 AM More reviews by Itsdonnna

This cream eyeliner is great. But I used it once without primer and it started smudging off and left a mark on my eyelid because I have oily eyelids. Lol. So don't forget to put primer or anything you use to avoid having oily eyelids