April 16, 2014 | 2023 users online

Eyeliner - E.L.F. - Cream Eyeliner - All Colors

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2012 5:13:00 PM More reviews by cheycalouro

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Pretty good liner, especially for the price.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/25/2012 3:58:00 PM More reviews by katrinareich

Dried out quickly. The brush is a joke. Spend your $3 elsewhere.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2012 6:35:00 AM More reviews by Linatha

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this in Metallic Olive, which is a dark brown/green. A great color is you have some gold in your iris. I think the trick with this eyeliner is a good eyeliner brush. I purchased Ulta's Professional Eye Liner Brush (not their regular eyeliner brush).

The consistency of the eyeliner is creamy but not gel-like. It was surprisingly easy to apply for a beginner like me. Stayed on just like I applied it through 8 hours of work and 2 hours of mowing grass. Didn't irritate my eyes upon application or for the duration I wore the eyeliner.

I still like the felt tip eyeliners better, but it was cheap as can be, so I would try other colors. Time will tell on how long it lasts before drying up.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2012 10:40:00 PM More reviews by elyse0485

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i really like this product for the price. i bought the black one and did notice it wasnt as black as i usually like, but then put on a second layer and did like it. the first time i ordered this online and it dried out sooo fast but i gave it a second chance when i saw it in the store and it has not dried out yet so it may be hit or miss. its not my favorite cream eyeliner but it is def worth the price :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2012 9:32:00 AM More reviews by ChloeYoung

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this in black, the color is rather soft indeed ,not a intense black as some pencil eyeliner. but it goes on smooth stays well.it only began to crease a little after 8 hours of wear.so that's pretty much all I want from a cream eyeliner.
but the downside is it shrinks and dries so fast, in three months, I wasn't able to use it anymore,the product itself wasn't moist anymore, it was diffcult to get it on a brush , without mentioning drawing a smooth line with it.
so if you don't mind buying a new pot every three months ,it's okay, but then again ,it won't be cheap anymore since a pot of MAC fluidline last an entirre year with drying down so badly.so I'm definitely not buying it anymore.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2012 4:39:00 AM More reviews by pinkdot121424

I love this cream liner! It goes on smooth and opaquely but I'd get an actual brush rather than the tiny one they give you for applying the liner. I didn't have high hopes for this, but this liner definitely left an impression.
I was doing my makeup in a hurry and forgot to put on primer but I realized too late after I had already finished. Later that night, I had cried but it barely budged and still looked fantastic!
I don't have oily lids so that could be why but this is definitely a repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/15/2012 5:13:00 AM More reviews by JAGZZZ

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was really having high hopes for this product because of all the great reviews it was getting. I have the shade Coffee and when I first used it, the eyeliner was really soft and creamy and quite easy to apply on the upper lash line. The major problem I have with this is that it just doesn't stay on, even when i apply udpp. After about an hour i could see it was already wearing off. I've been trying this product for about 7 months now hoping that if i prepare the eye in different ways the cream eyeliner would last longer, but it always disappoints.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2012 2:36:00 AM More reviews by ChemicalMonster

My HG black eyeliner. I love E.L.F. cosmetics and this product right here is one of the reasons why. An affordable jet black eyeliner is a must have in every girls collection. Its very creamy and glides on smoothly and opaque. It dries in a reasonable amount of time, there is no smudging or transfering of the eyeliner. It doesnt smell at all. It has a good amount of product, you do not need to worry about running out. The longest that I have been with the same container would be 6-7 months.Throughout that time it did dry out a bit but really, what eyeliner doesnt dry out? It was still workable and still creamy ( I used it almost every day). During the sumer was when I did notice that it sometimes would transfer ( not smudge). So if you live somewhere that is always hot or if you have oily eyelids then this probably isnt a good option and I recommend you look for a waterproof eyeliner. It stays on a long time! I will assume it depends on the type of skin you have but for me it easily lasts 12 hrs. Some nights I will not wash my face (bad I know) and I wake up to find my eyeshadow long gone but my winged eyeliner look still intact from the morning before. As for the the brush, you dont have to use it. I dont. I keep them as a travel/mini size eyebrow brush when Im in a rush. Doesnt take up any space in a makeup bag. I really hope you give it a try. Its only $3 and depending on what you are using now, it could save you a lot of money.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/11/2012 1:59:00 AM More reviews by beautycalls09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I have this in a metallic olive shade and in black. The olive shade is a great (though I think discontinued) subtle color. I like using it alone or paired with brown and neutral shades for everyday. Staying power is 2/5, it tends to disappear very quickly. The brush is nothing amazing but does the job adequately.

The black, on the other hand, was disappointing. A black cream or gel liner should be able to stand out, and this just doesn't stand up to similar products (even for it's price point; Wet n Wild makes a black gel liner for a dollar more that blows this out of the water.) It's not opaque enough, and the consistency is too solid, making it hard to work with. I didn't even wear it out of the house, I just layered a different black liner on top of it.

The metallic olive color warrants an overall rating of 3 on this product. For three bucks, it's not a bad cream liner. The black gets a 1 though.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2012 3:11:00 PM More reviews by lilymixo

I really enjoyed this product. Creamy and long-wearing, there is not much bad things to say about it. The packaging however was a bit too bulky and well, annoying. After this is used up, I'll be trying the wetnwild one!