August 27, 2014 | 1844 users online

Mascara - Clinique - Lash Doubling Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2011 9:08:00 PM More reviews by jennabear131

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

love this mascara! i had a sample of it lying around so i decided to try it and have been using it since! my lashes look SO long... ive gotten so many compliments on how long my lashes are and people think they're real! i honestly have no problems with this mascara! some minor clumps but no real problems with it ... I LOVE IT!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/28/2011 1:52:00 PM More reviews by pinkbonanza

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My only con for this mascara is that it transferred all over my eyes. Sat through an entire dinner with raccoon eyes.

I do love the wand on this thing.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2011 11:38:00 PM More reviews by Rita19

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Have been using this mascara for about a month now. This is a great basic mascara. Lasts all day and literally doubles my lashes and makes my eyes stand out. No smudging or clumping for me and lasts all day!! Highly Recommended.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/18/2011 7:06:00 PM More reviews by lilcookie14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I wouldn't know about price, I received it as a gift. I love the brush. After 2 or 3 coats, you can finally start see a little difference. However, it doesn't keep the curl very long. I actually really like the way it separates my lashes and they do look a wee bit more noticeable,though they are naturally long, and I do find a little length addition. But it doesn't last very long, and I use it alot, maybe just a 2 or 3 coats.
PROS:
Doesn't clump or flake.
Brush is pretty good; not too big, not too small.
Separates lashes well and IS noticeable.
Doesn't dry up as quickly and not alot of work taking it off.
CONS:
Effect doesn't last long (well I tried about 5 coats)
Can't hold a curl unless you add more, which will just be a waste of the liquid.
Leaves smudges, a little trouble in applying if you have unsteady fingers.
If you get it on your lid you'll create a smudge...nothing a little water can't take off...
Well I hope I helped! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2011 5:33:00 AM More reviews by Elfinoz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a mascara that I've been using on and off for years. Does a great job of adding volume, but I have minimal problems with clumping, flaking or smudging. There are cheaper mascaras out there that do pretty much the same thing, but if you feel like splashing out and spending a bit more this is definitely worth a look.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2011 1:32:00 PM More reviews by summerrain1994

I got this as a GWP soo long ago, and after just running out of my Lash Stiletto, I decided to use this up before going and buying a new one (I'm trying to slim down my make-up collection).
Anyways, this is a good mascara. It doesn't thicken lashes, but leaves them long and defined. I love this look and I think it's super natural and gorgeous. I haven't noticed too much about the formula - it doesn't have a long drying time, doesn't smudge, etc. Mind you I only use it up on my upper lashes (waterproof mascara on my lower), but it does a good job.
The brush is a funny cone shape that I snickered at a bit when I first opened it. It's odd, and doesn't really do much besides allow you to get at those pesky short lashes on the inner and outer corners of my eyes. Kinda gimmick-y IMO.
Because of the price, though, I don't think I'll be repurchasing this mascara. Plus the women at the Clinique counter where I leave always act all high and mighty, and it drives me nuts. I might purchase it if I need a few extra dollars for a new GWP, but other than that, I wouldn't rebuy.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2011 12:33:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

ugh...i hate this mascara, and all Clinique mascaras, for that matter. this was a GWP from a while back, and I'm just now getting around to using it. I love thick, plump lashes and this gives me none of those effects.

The brush is a long, cone shape that does nothing special. The formula is a bit on the wetter side and smudges like crazy. I put this on, looked away from the mirror for about 2 seconds, looked back and it was smudged on my eyelid.

It also does not hold a curl. Drugstore mascaras a much better than this. Don't waste your money.

This went in the garbage today.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2011 10:02:00 AM More reviews by SHeust

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I loved this mascara when I was using it. Made my eyelashes very dark, glossy, long and did give a decent amount of volume. They didn't look "thick", but like there was a lot of them. It is a very clean volume mascara - no clumps or smudging. I liked the consistency; didn't find it to be watery or runny at all. Great brush too. Definitely recommend!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/7/2011 5:51:00 PM More reviews by missmelodyskye

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this mascara because I've seen and read great reviews on it. I personally thought it was a terrible mascara and not worth the $14 I paid for it.

-It's very wet and watery. I had to wipe the brush on the inside of the tube a bunch of times to get the right consistency.
-It gave me major spider eyes. I literally had 3 lashes.
-It did not "double" my lashes at all. Or give them any kind of volume/curl.
-It's pricy compared to drug store mascaras. I would not wast the money on this again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2011 2:22:00 PM More reviews by rebemdee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Got as GWP, I like it so much more than the naturally glossy mascara that I paid for. It isn't too clumpy, it goes on smoothly, is buildable, doesn't flake, and doesn't give me horrible spider eye. I wouldn't get it again, it's no better or worse than my other gazillion mascaras, and I prefer lancome, but it's not bad. I wish I bought this instead of the crappy, too wet naturally glossy, at least I wouldn't feel I wasted money.