Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara

3.5

Water, carnauba wax, silica, glyceryl stearate, polyisobutane, stearic acid, oleic acid, acrylates copolymer, aminomethyl propanediol, hydrolyzed soy protein, lauroyl lysine, acacia senegal, pvp/polycarbamyl polyglycol ester, peg-8 beeswax, panthenol, lecithin, simethicone, propylene glycol, hydroxyethylcellulose, caprylyl glycol, sodium hyaluronate, benzyl alcohol, trisoidum edta, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben, isobutylparaben. May Contain: iron oxides, mica, titanium dioxide, busmuth oxychloride, chromium hydroxide green, manganes violet, chromium oxide greens, carmine, ultramarines, ferric ferrocyanide.

on 8/27/2011 6:14:00 PM

I really like this mascara which is odd since this mascara is SUPER natural and I tend to like drama. It's a super buildable and wet formula with a brush that is tapered at the end so it's cone shaped and kinda thin so it SERIOUSLY gets every lash. Now here's the thing, little volume is added but l
lots of length is and since this one is supposed to be volumizing that may be a disappointment. I like it though because it's so natural, it seriously dosnt look like I'm wearing mascara but more like I have naturally dark and super long lashes. It also FEELS natural, it's completely comfortable. Bad part is it dosnt hold a curl :( so I had to curl again after the mascara was dry.

on 8/24/2011 8:11:00 AM

I recieved this as a sample from Clinique after spending way to much money.
To me this is a very "Meh" mascara. It did a nice job of seperating my lashes and added some colour, but really it wasn't anything mind blowing.
I liked the brush though. It was thick at the base and became thinner at the top. It made getting those hard to reach areas a breeze.
Just be careful not to get this in your eye! Because G*dammit does it burn.
All in all I wouldn't be rushing out to Clinique to stock up on this. Very mediocre. Actually it kind of reminds me of Rimmel's Extra Super Lash. A mascara that I actually dispised....

on 8/24/2011 12:35:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got this mascara as a sample with free Clinique products and I did not like this mascara. Maybe it's because my eyes are smaller, but the brush was hard to manage and seemed to big and as a result it was very messy to put on! Didn't make a huge difference in the first place and I spent forever trying to put it on because it was so goopy messy.

on 8/10/2011 11:22:00 PM

I absolutely adore this mascara. It is so black and the formula is great for my stubby and sparse lashes. The formula is wet though, so you gals with longer lashes may find clumping. The brush is dome shaped and is great for bottom lashes and those hard to reach areas around you inner tear duct. Never experienced the smudging that other reviewers have, if I get it on my lid by accident, it's nothing a dry qtip can't fix. I got this mascara as a GWP but after it runs out I will definitely be re-purchasing.

on 8/8/2011 9:15:00 AM

This mascara seemed to do very little for my lashes--they didn't appear thicker, more noticeable, etc. On the good side, the mascara didn't flake off into my eyes as badly as some do. On the bad side, I had dark smudges under my eyes in less than 2 hours. Would not recommend.

on 7/29/2011 9:08:00 PM

love this mascara! i had a sample of it lying around so i decided to try it and have been using it since! my lashes look SO long... ive gotten so many compliments on how long my lashes are and people think they're real! i honestly have no problems with this mascara! some minor clumps but no real problems with it ... I LOVE IT!

on 7/28/2011 1:52:00 PM

My only con for this mascara is that it transferred all over my eyes. Sat through an entire dinner with raccoon eyes.

I do love the wand on this thing.

on 7/21/2011 11:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Have been using this mascara for about a month now. This is a great basic mascara. Lasts all day and literally doubles my lashes and makes my eyes stand out. No smudging or clumping for me and lasts all day!! Highly Recommended.

on 7/18/2011 7:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I wouldn't know about price, I received it as a gift. I love the brush. After 2 or 3 coats, you can finally start see a little difference. However, it doesn't keep the curl very long. I actually really like the way it separates my lashes and they do look a wee bit more noticeable,though they are naturally long, and I do find a little length addition. But it doesn't last very long, and I use it alot, maybe just a 2 or 3 coats.
PROS:
Doesn't clump or flake.
Brush is pretty good; not too big, not too small.
Separates lashes well and IS noticeable.
Doesn't dry up as quickly and not alot of work taking it off.
CONS:
Effect doesn't last long (well I tried about 5 coats)
Can't hold a curl unless you add more, which will just be a waste of the liquid.
Leaves smudges, a little trouble in applying if you have unsteady fingers.
If you get it on your lid you'll create a smudge...nothing a little water can't take off...
Well I hope I helped! :)

on 7/14/2011 5:33:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a mascara that I've been using on and off for years. Does a great job of adding volume, but I have minimal problems with clumping, flaking or smudging. There are cheaper mascaras out there that do pretty much the same thing, but if you feel like splashing out and spending a bit more this is definitely worth a look.