April 16, 2014 | 1110 users online

Mascara - Clinique - Lash Doubling Mascara

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2011 12:40:00 PM More reviews by mrsbigsky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Very nice simple black mascara. Was a GWP and it delivered! Love those kind of gifts. It does not clump. It seems to do a good job of extending, not necessarily thickening. Not ideal for me because my lashes are long and thin. I need a thickening mascara so I won't repurchase. Mascara is really tough, but I found drugstore ones to be the best and also treat the wallet well!

Also, black is more like grey. It is a little weak in color, IMHO.

Four Lippies

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2011 10:11:00 PM More reviews by epapes730

This is one of my all time favorite mascaras. I received a deluxe sample during bonus time and instantly fell in love. The brush is stiff and "Christmas tree" shaped which is great for getting those baby lashes in the corner and bottom lashes. This mascara makes my lashes look incredibly long and very black but still manages to look natural. It's a very elegant look. The great thing about this product is it looks like I just already had amazing lashes to begin with (which I don't). The price is $14.50, which I guess is a little high but most drugstore mascaras these days are between $10-$12. I just bought CG lash exact (which I also like a lot) and I'm pretty sure it was $10.99. Spend the extra 2 or 3 and get this. Definitely one of my top 3, if not single most favorite mascaras.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2011 3:58:00 PM More reviews by michelleeex3

It's a little on the pricey side for only a mascara, but I like how it defines my lashes. The brush is very defined itself, and it only gets clumpy on the tip. Then again, which mascara doesn't? :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2011 5:03:00 PM More reviews by Ashleymmorgan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I first received the Lash Doubling mascara as a sample from buying a great amount of items from Clinique. I used it, and loved it! My friend, who has stuble eyelashes, even found her lash length almost doubled. I use one coat of the High Impact mascara and then one coat of the Lash Doubling and I get really nice, thick, long lashes but that are still natural looking. The price is $14.50, which can be much, but I'm finding drugstore mascaras to be that cost, as well. The packaging is very nice and I love the wand. It's different than most and it really gets all the lashes!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2011 10:54:00 AM More reviews by Cinnabuns

This mascara gives lashes a nicely defined look. My lashes looked naturally long without being overly dramatic. It's great for a daytime look. If you are looking for a mascara that gives the lush, plump, dramatic look, this ones not for you. I received this as a GWP but I would not purchase it.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2011 5:58:00 AM More reviews by spritedrin

Wow, clinqiue have steped up over the years. This is fantastic for that natural look that get people thinking "wow, your really pretty". ;)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/15/2011 7:39:00 PM More reviews by Samanthakw

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I got a sample size of this mascara in one of their spring-time kits (the ones you get when you made a purchase of 20 bucks or something like that).

I ended up really liking it. It made my lashes look a million times longer, but yet still very natural. I loved the whole effect of the mascara.

My only gripe is by the end of the day, I had smudging under my lower lashes- which is an annoyance to me. I like my mascara to stay put!

When I went to buy my mascara, I ended up buying Clinique High Impact (my new HG) instead because it stays put.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2011 12:17:00 PM More reviews by salhon

Nice mascara. I don't like anything clumpy or thick, so this works out fine for me. It goes on very natural. It does tend to come off a little at the lower corner of my eyes. I find that most mascaras are about the same for me in the "looks very natural" style. I don't find this one better or worse than others. So far, this is my favorite mascara, but I am hoping to find a less expensive alternative.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/23/2011 9:55:00 PM More reviews by cessnovember

I got this in the sample size as a gift-with-purchase type thing, and I've been using it regularly since. I like that it darkens my already dark lashes, it almost reduces my need for eyeliner, and it adds a slight curl to my downward-pointing lashes, but the staying power is limited. I'm not sure if I would actually purchase this...perhaps I would if it didn't flake off as frequently.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2011 5:23:00 PM More reviews by WildflowerRuby

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Other

This mascara makes eyelashes very very long and dark and also adds a considerable amount of volume.
It can be messy to apply for me but that's due to my frequent switch of mascaras- so I don't have a lot of practice with this one. But my BFF wears it as good as every day and it gives her a lot of definition, volume, and length. The brush can really get all of your eyelashes and the wand, I feel, is the perfect length. Glides over your eyelashes and sweeps them to perfection, lol :D
This mascara also stayed in place pretty well even after an hour of intense riding in the heat.
:) I love this mascara, consider it as a HG mascara!