November 23, 2014 | 1819 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Instant Age Rewind Eraser Treatment Makeup

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2011 10:58:00 AM More reviews by BeeBonnet

I picked this up honestly because of the low price, and was also looking for something different to try this summer since my skin has been going through changes now that I'm in my 40's. But never expected to like it so much. The thin consistency blends smoothly, covers well without becoming cakey, feels very light and non-irritating on my sensitive fair skin. I'd say one of the best drug store foundations I've ever tried. Now watch... I bet Maybelline will probably quit making it.

***I am updating this to add... everyday I am more impressed with this product as someone who has struggled with frustrating skin issues from 12 - 47 from acne to lupus rashes and recently dry perimenopausal skin. So yes I'm a bit skeptical at this point. Everything was either too cakey, too thin to cover...too oily, too drying... aghh "TOO something" to look good. Remarkably Maybelline hit it perfect this time... this foundation unlike any other I've tried feels very lightweight and soothing yet it covers extremely well with a beautiful satin finish. I can not believe it actually appears to be improving my skin issues as my complextion has not looked this good in over 15 years.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2011 4:24:00 PM More reviews by rose2190

Hated this foundation at first but realised I was putting to much on. 6 clicks in total is enough to cover imperfections without looking cakey or streaky. the applicator is fab, but only when the foundation is applied minimally and built up if needed. And once its set with powder it lasts me almost all day on a 12 hour shift, i only need one touch up!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2011 10:27:00 PM More reviews by birdsofafeather

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love it! Shades are sheer and match my skin tone, summer and winter - I buy Nude for winter, Pure Beige for summer. Other reviews question the eraser applicator, but hey - it works! I use it, smooth out the foundation a bit with my hands and I am done! It's quick! Color does not collect in any wrinkles or lines anywhere on my face. Coverage is great - though sheer, which let's face it is BETTER when you are a bit older. Wore Bare Minerals for years, due to sensitive skin, had to switch as my skin became a bit dryer. Who would have thought Maybelline would be my favorite - and get this - my 88 year old Mom, who no one can believe is 88 ( seriously ) is the one that turned me on to this product along with Maybelline Dream Mousse Liqued, which I also like to switch off with.

Try this, eraser or other - it works well and I love being able to pick it up just about anywhere! On sale no less.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 7/22/2011 9:50:00 AM More reviews by giantsushi

When I used this, my face looked ashy.. but because I was a bit off with the color so thats forgivable. What I really didnt like about this product was the applicator. The sponge becomes a total mess, and does not provide even coverage. I was not impressed.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2011 7:45:00 PM More reviews by Marianuchibb

Tengo 51 años, tuve piel grasa y ahora es más seca que mixta. "Instant Age Rewind Eraser" de Maybelline me pareció excelente.
Por lo general las bases son "no oleosas" y cuando tenemos la piel tirando a seca se complica.
Pero esta base da una sensación muy suave, aterciopelada y a su vez funciona como corrector.
Es de facil y muy cómoda aplicación.
Gracias, Maybelline!

6 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 7/8/2011 12:21:00 PM More reviews by rachysetty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product provides some cover, but not great. It says to use a little which I try to do, but the sponge applicator, which seems like a great idea, just smears it about your face, even though I have bought the matching primer. It tends to sink into the lines on my forhead which I am trying to cover and just highlights them. It maybe because I have oily skin, but even with using loose powder, it smears through out the day and I sometimes find a great big streak across my cheek or forhead. Definately did not deliver where I expected it to.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/29/2011 2:20:00 PM More reviews by jennabear131

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

it made me look orange even though i bought the lightest shade!
also it took like a million clicks for their to be any foundation on the sponge
it made me look all cakey which was really embarrasing
i would not buy this makeup ever again

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2011 9:50:00 PM More reviews by wildchipmunk

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

So I bought two foundations this week: First, Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk and then this one for my boyfriend's house.

One word: fantastic. When I first put this on, I thought, "Whoa! This stuff is orange!" But I smoothed it out all over my face and not only did the color work very well, but it felt similar to the Armani in terms of coverage (medium) and being light weight on the skin.

Very, very pleased with this purchase. It makes my skin look really fresh.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2011 11:10:00 AM More reviews by joy2uandme

I bought 2 to make sure I had a color match. But I could not get onboard with the stickiness of this foundation. It never seemed to dry. Even my husband noticed and thought I was sweaty when I was not. It did seem to resemble the Lancome foundation Teint Miracle in texture but Lancome made their foundation actually dryable so if given a choice and the cash I'd go with the Lancome option. Hated the sponge tip but if I planned on keeping was going to rip that off, but I think the foundation will have to go back. It did look okay on my skin and gave me fairly good coverage, but the texture makes it 2 thumbs down.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/12/2011 5:25:00 AM More reviews by xoPurpleCrayonxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Oh gosh. Maybe it's my fault for buying an ati ageing foundation when I'm young which will inevitably be oily (moisture prevents wrinkles), but I thought of it could work for a 40 year old then it could be really good for me. It made me break out terribly, I mean really badly. Spots all over my forehead and little pimples on my chin. Plus, you could see the tiny little pimples under the makeup which looked horrible. The coverage is great though, it covers dark circles and provides an even skintone, however it is way too oily and I end up with a shiny face at the end of the day. Would reccomend for dry skin and won't be buying again.