August 23, 2014 | 1576 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Instant Age Rewind Eraser Treatment Makeup

rated 1 of 5 on 7/8/2011 12:21:00 PM More reviews by rachysetty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product provides some cover, but not great. It says to use a little which I try to do, but the sponge applicator, which seems like a great idea, just smears it about your face, even though I have bought the matching primer. It tends to sink into the lines on my forhead which I am trying to cover and just highlights them. It maybe because I have oily skin, but even with using loose powder, it smears through out the day and I sometimes find a great big streak across my cheek or forhead. Definately did not deliver where I expected it to.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/29/2011 2:20:00 PM More reviews by jennabear131

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

it made me look orange even though i bought the lightest shade!
also it took like a million clicks for their to be any foundation on the sponge
it made me look all cakey which was really embarrasing
i would not buy this makeup ever again

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2011 9:50:00 PM More reviews by wildchipmunk

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

So I bought two foundations this week: First, Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk and then this one for my boyfriend's house.

One word: fantastic. When I first put this on, I thought, "Whoa! This stuff is orange!" But I smoothed it out all over my face and not only did the color work very well, but it felt similar to the Armani in terms of coverage (medium) and being light weight on the skin.

Very, very pleased with this purchase. It makes my skin look really fresh.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2011 11:10:00 AM More reviews by joy2uandme

I bought 2 to make sure I had a color match. But I could not get onboard with the stickiness of this foundation. It never seemed to dry. Even my husband noticed and thought I was sweaty when I was not. It did seem to resemble the Lancome foundation Teint Miracle in texture but Lancome made their foundation actually dryable so if given a choice and the cash I'd go with the Lancome option. Hated the sponge tip but if I planned on keeping was going to rip that off, but I think the foundation will have to go back. It did look okay on my skin and gave me fairly good coverage, but the texture makes it 2 thumbs down.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/12/2011 5:25:00 AM More reviews by xoPurpleCrayonxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Oh gosh. Maybe it's my fault for buying an ati ageing foundation when I'm young which will inevitably be oily (moisture prevents wrinkles), but I thought of it could work for a 40 year old then it could be really good for me. It made me break out terribly, I mean really badly. Spots all over my forehead and little pimples on my chin. Plus, you could see the tiny little pimples under the makeup which looked horrible. The coverage is great though, it covers dark circles and provides an even skintone, however it is way too oily and I end up with a shiny face at the end of the day. Would reccomend for dry skin and won't be buying again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2011 5:14:00 PM More reviews by wonderdreamz

LOVE <3 FAVORITE DRUGSTORE FOUNDATION SO FAR

I love everything about this foundation. It has enough color ranges and it blends beautifully and it doesnt look like your wearing foundation.

READ THIS: However this foundation feels greasy so if you hate the greasy feeling then dont purchase or if your oily skin i would stay away. ALSO, remove the eraser top because it has sparkles or shimmers which add to your foundation and i hate shimmer on foundation

UPDATE: i dont like this anymore because it slips off my face even after setting it...sighs i was actually beginning to love this

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2011 3:15:00 AM More reviews by fishguru

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was looking for a new foundation and saw this one had some good reviews. I am 43 and experiencing some hormonally-induced adult acne and some "larger than I'd like" pores. My skin is basically a medium, olive-tone which is somewhat tan (I work outdoors) and oilier than I'd like it to be.

I went ahead and bought this foundation (and the matching primer and finishing powder) at my local Walgreens. The total for the 3 came out to a little over $30.00. Not cheap, but not horrible.

I agonized over which color I should get. Too light, too dark, too pink, etc. I ended up holding 2 bottles up to my cheeks and having my husband pick the one I ended up buying. He actually did a great job because he picked the perfect color! I should take him more often because I usually always end up with the wrong color.

I really like this foundation. It feels light and blends in easily. The applicator makes it easy to add coverage if I need it. Most times I just use it to cover my blemishes, but today I used it (with the primer) all over for a daytime event.

It worked out great! While it doesn't "erase" lines or keep me from getting shiny, it covered my "spots" well enough and didn't leave me feeling caked with makeup.

*I also loved the primer! The finishing powder, however, I was not thrilled with.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2011 2:40:00 AM More reviews by doeskin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the only foundation I will wear on a regular basis. I normally do not buy anti-aging makeup products, but the interesting applicator suckered me into trying it, and I'm really glad I did! I have very dry skin, so I find this formula to be nice and moisturizing while still being very lightweight. It feels more like a tinted moisturizer going on, although it offers a bit more coverage, and in the warmer months I like that it leaves my skin looking slightly dewy instead of matte. (I would not recommend this product to those with very oily skin, unless you plan on following up with a lot of powder!) I usually rub this product on my forehead, cheeks, around my nose and mouth, and chin, and then blend with my fingers.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2011 2:09:00 AM More reviews by jessicaflox

I'm using this foundation at the moment. I find it really good. It goes on easily with the spongey bristley type applicator (I smooth it afterwards with my fingers). It provides a nice light coating. Even though I'm not really old enough for an "ageing" type foundation, I tend to like these kind of foundations better as they are less cakey. It's got sun protection too, which is great. It defintely makes my skin look better than when I'm not wearing it, and seems to still look good at the end of the day. Sometimes I get a littly oily with it, but I find that with all foundations. I wipe the applicator with a tissue after each use, as it says to. It would probably be better not to have to do this, but I don't want gunk building up on it. I douht the collagen and goji berries are doing anything, but that's not why I bought it.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2011 9:03:00 AM More reviews by ymiddlebrook

I like the way this product feels on my skin. I made the mistake of purchasing it too light for my spring time skin. I ride a motorcycle so I have already gotten a little darker from the sun. The shade will be perfect for my mid winter color though. I hate the applicator. Totally, hate it. The prodcut looks smeared and streaky on my face. I use an applicator to smooth it in and it looks fine afterward. It also didnt cover much as it it a mid to light coverage product. I will buy this product again for days when I don't want to look like I am wearing foundation.