July 31, 2014 | 1882 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Instant Age Rewind Eraser Treatment Makeup

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2011 9:50:00 PM More reviews by wildchipmunk

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

So I bought two foundations this week: First, Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk and then this one for my boyfriend's house.

One word: fantastic. When I first put this on, I thought, "Whoa! This stuff is orange!" But I smoothed it out all over my face and not only did the color work very well, but it felt similar to the Armani in terms of coverage (medium) and being light weight on the skin.

Very, very pleased with this purchase. It makes my skin look really fresh.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2011 11:10:00 AM More reviews by joy2uandme

I bought 2 to make sure I had a color match. But I could not get onboard with the stickiness of this foundation. It never seemed to dry. Even my husband noticed and thought I was sweaty when I was not. It did seem to resemble the Lancome foundation Teint Miracle in texture but Lancome made their foundation actually dryable so if given a choice and the cash I'd go with the Lancome option. Hated the sponge tip but if I planned on keeping was going to rip that off, but I think the foundation will have to go back. It did look okay on my skin and gave me fairly good coverage, but the texture makes it 2 thumbs down.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/12/2011 5:25:00 AM More reviews by xoPurpleCrayonxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Oh gosh. Maybe it's my fault for buying an ati ageing foundation when I'm young which will inevitably be oily (moisture prevents wrinkles), but I thought of it could work for a 40 year old then it could be really good for me. It made me break out terribly, I mean really badly. Spots all over my forehead and little pimples on my chin. Plus, you could see the tiny little pimples under the makeup which looked horrible. The coverage is great though, it covers dark circles and provides an even skintone, however it is way too oily and I end up with a shiny face at the end of the day. Would reccomend for dry skin and won't be buying again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2011 5:14:00 PM More reviews by wonderdreamz

LOVE <3 FAVORITE DRUGSTORE FOUNDATION SO FAR

I love everything about this foundation. It has enough color ranges and it blends beautifully and it doesnt look like your wearing foundation.

READ THIS: However this foundation feels greasy so if you hate the greasy feeling then dont purchase or if your oily skin i would stay away. ALSO, remove the eraser top because it has sparkles or shimmers which add to your foundation and i hate shimmer on foundation

UPDATE: i dont like this anymore because it slips off my face even after setting it...sighs i was actually beginning to love this

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2011 3:15:00 AM More reviews by fishguru

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was looking for a new foundation and saw this one had some good reviews. I am 43 and experiencing some hormonally-induced adult acne and some "larger than I'd like" pores. My skin is basically a medium, olive-tone which is somewhat tan (I work outdoors) and oilier than I'd like it to be.

I went ahead and bought this foundation (and the matching primer and finishing powder) at my local Walgreens. The total for the 3 came out to a little over $30.00. Not cheap, but not horrible.

I agonized over which color I should get. Too light, too dark, too pink, etc. I ended up holding 2 bottles up to my cheeks and having my husband pick the one I ended up buying. He actually did a great job because he picked the perfect color! I should take him more often because I usually always end up with the wrong color.

I really like this foundation. It feels light and blends in easily. The applicator makes it easy to add coverage if I need it. Most times I just use it to cover my blemishes, but today I used it (with the primer) all over for a daytime event.

It worked out great! While it doesn't "erase" lines or keep me from getting shiny, it covered my "spots" well enough and didn't leave me feeling caked with makeup.

*I also loved the primer! The finishing powder, however, I was not thrilled with.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2011 2:40:00 AM More reviews by doeskin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the only foundation I will wear on a regular basis. I normally do not buy anti-aging makeup products, but the interesting applicator suckered me into trying it, and I'm really glad I did! I have very dry skin, so I find this formula to be nice and moisturizing while still being very lightweight. It feels more like a tinted moisturizer going on, although it offers a bit more coverage, and in the warmer months I like that it leaves my skin looking slightly dewy instead of matte. (I would not recommend this product to those with very oily skin, unless you plan on following up with a lot of powder!) I usually rub this product on my forehead, cheeks, around my nose and mouth, and chin, and then blend with my fingers.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2011 2:09:00 AM More reviews by jessicaflox

I'm using this foundation at the moment. I find it really good. It goes on easily with the spongey bristley type applicator (I smooth it afterwards with my fingers). It provides a nice light coating. Even though I'm not really old enough for an "ageing" type foundation, I tend to like these kind of foundations better as they are less cakey. It's got sun protection too, which is great. It defintely makes my skin look better than when I'm not wearing it, and seems to still look good at the end of the day. Sometimes I get a littly oily with it, but I find that with all foundations. I wipe the applicator with a tissue after each use, as it says to. It would probably be better not to have to do this, but I don't want gunk building up on it. I douht the collagen and goji berries are doing anything, but that's not why I bought it.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2011 9:03:00 AM More reviews by ymiddlebrook

I like the way this product feels on my skin. I made the mistake of purchasing it too light for my spring time skin. I ride a motorcycle so I have already gotten a little darker from the sun. The shade will be perfect for my mid winter color though. I hate the applicator. Totally, hate it. The prodcut looks smeared and streaky on my face. I use an applicator to smooth it in and it looks fine afterward. It also didnt cover much as it it a mid to light coverage product. I will buy this product again for days when I don't want to look like I am wearing foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2011 6:38:00 PM More reviews by Convex

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

So I recently had a fall out with my BareMinerals powder because of some color matching problems, and was on the prowl for something that didn't turn me orange. Being pale with a light olive undertone has always made foundation matching a nightmare. Having been brought up as a powder-girl, I was a little hesitant to try this liquid formula. I have a slightly oily cheek area, and was sure that as soon as it went on, it would clog me up and make me super shiny/oily looking. But a friend of mine bought me a few different foundations to try out as a gift, and I decided to give this one a go for a couple of days. I dabbed it over the areas I wanted covered, and then very lightly spread it on in an erasing movement. The color was PERFECT. I was thrilled with the match, but still wary about how it would turn out as soon as I started my day. It went on a bit dewy-but not greasy- so I patted on a translucent powder for good measure. I have a physical job (massage therapist), and was worried that if I began to sweat, it would slip and get too oily. It did get a little shiny again, but it did not look bad or like it was melting. I just patted on another small layer of translucent powder, and it didn't look caked up or unnatural. I don't have wrinkles, so I can't speak for the anti-aging effect, but it didn't clump up in the areas next to my mouth when I smiled, and the crease my forehead makes when I raise my eyebrows stayed smooth as well. I do some modeling on the side with a few friends, and it was AMAZINGLY photogenic. Needless to say, I'm in love. <3

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2011 9:21:00 PM More reviews by kumizh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My mom recommended me this product.This product is awesome.Good coverage.color matching is great.Iam nc 37&i use buff which is a great match.i have been using it for 2 months with the age rewind powder and the great thing is that it doesnt break me out.The staying power is great.Also the applicator is good.But i just dab and blend it with my elf powder brush.Iam really amazed .I have already stocked up when there was 40%off sale at riteaid.