April 17, 2014 | 1758 users online

Eye Primer - BeneFit Cosmetics - Stay Don't Stray

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2012 7:58:00 PM More reviews by ChaseSpearing

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I got this as a sample at Ulta, so it doesn't have the pump bottle that many don't seem to like. It is much like the UDPP with its little doe foot applicator. However, this is leagues above UDPP.

I have VERY oily lids that just EAT up shadow and liner, so most products help but don't really stop the breaking down of product. This has been the best primer I have used thus far.

Not only does it keep my eyeshadows and concealer from creasing it helps to even out my eyelids which I think is great!! A double use products make me feel better about having to buy the full size when I run out of my mini sample D'x

UPDATE: Yeah. no. This really didn't do anything that special for me. The pump was also REALLY BLOODY ANNOYING. So I returned it. The NARS primer is better.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2012 10:00:00 PM More reviews by loriann52

I bought this eye primer at Shopper's after returning the Gosh eye primer. The girl assured me that it was amazing, and despite it being $30 I figured I'd give it a shot.
First off, I had read complaints about how the pump pumped out too much product and people felt like it was wasting. I thought to myself "well the why don't they just not use a full pump". When I tried it out, you can't control how much comes out of the pump at all. It pumps out twice the amount of product you need. I had to get a little jar to put the excess in so I didn't feel like I was wasting product. I would be able to put up with this, if the product still worked well but...
This makes my eyeshadow fade and crease more than it did without any primer at all. Absolutely awful, my eyeshadow has only been on for seven hours and it's completely disappeared, and what is left, is just all creased. Returning this tomorrow.
I bought Too Faced's eye primer tonight at Sephora, so hopefully that will be better.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2012 3:39:00 AM More reviews by Lxc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Urban decay, NYX, Smashbox and too faced did NOT work for me!!! This is the only eye shadow primer that didn't make me crease all day. Other primers made me crease in an hour or less. Took me a while to find my perfect match. I will continue to buy even though packaging sucks and it's pricy. I would recommend to anyone with oily lids.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/8/2012 8:11:00 PM More reviews by CinderellaWriter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really didn't like this product. First of all, the pump gushes out way more product than I needed. I usually have to throw away more than I actually use on my face. Secondly, it does not prime at all. My makeup ended up slipping, and it showed no difference when I put on eyeshadow. And lastly, and this is why I would not buy this product again, I noticed after a few months, the oil started separating from the product. I usually wear the Maybelline concealors, and Lancome foundations, but this is the first time a face product has actually done that within less than 6 months. I was literally pumping out oil! Honestly, save your money!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2012 3:14:00 PM More reviews by MsDZ

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I selected yes I would buy this product again, but only as a sample in a kit...I would not buy the full size as I agree with other posters about the wastefulness of the pump. Whenever I see the kits or sample sizes, etc. that include Stay don't Stray I buy them because I prefer that applicator to the full size one. It is a good neutral tone and sometimes I even use it alone on my eyelids when I want to even out the skin tone and am too lazy to do a fullly made up eye.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/7/2012 7:38:00 PM More reviews by CamR

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I don't think this is the best primer on the market. I wanted to try this one because it is flesh toned, but it is not pigmented enough to even out the natural colour of my lids. My eyeshadows still crease with this primer although only after about 4 or 5 hours of wear rather than 2 or 3. I will not repurchase as I think that there are better options out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2012 11:00:00 PM More reviews by beauty121

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have a little sample of this, but a little goes a very long way so I have a feeling it'll last a while. It provides light yellow toned coverage that layers great under my concealer. my concealers and eyeshadows usually crease like crazy, but I have never had that problem since I bought this. My only complaint is that it's slightly drying.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/6/2012 5:36:00 PM More reviews by Almaddox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I got this product in a set from Sephora with 3 other products, and I woukd not repurchase it on its own. It is a very thick primer with bad packaging. It pumps out way to much product and I dont even use up half a pump. I think this product is way better as just a normal concealer than an eyeshadow/concealer primer

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2012 8:22:00 AM More reviews by AutumnBliss

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like this, because it makes the eyeshadow's shade more true. It takes out any darkness on the eye and smoothes the area as well,so the shadow is going on more of a canvas. And, this helps the eyeshadow to stay on better. Nice product.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2012 8:12:00 AM More reviews by Katie486

Eye shadow definately stays on longer and looks more vibrant with this primer on, I also like that it is tinted and acts like a concealer for the eye lid taking out darkness and redness, I also tap this along the bottom of my eye and find it helps my under eye concealer stay on longer - Don't go overboard though as I find it has a tendency to crease. I am not sure why Benefit decided a huge pump on the bottle would be a good idea???! lets out way too much product, a 1/4 pump lets out more than any person would need! A small pump would have allowed room for more product in the bottle and made it more sensible to use! We get ripped off with the price of Benefit products in Australia compared to the US which is my biggest complaint, but overall I find this product works well and I would repurchase.