November 23, 2014 | 1963 users online

Liquid - Revlon - PhotoReady Makeup

rated 3.4(2035 reviews)

rated 3 of 5 on 7/30/2013 9:12:00 PM More reviews by emilyh8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This foundation was average. It looked beautiful and flawless when first applied but after half a day my skin looked very shiny. I found I had to use blotting paper several times when wearing this foundation. It's lovely if you are only wearing it out for a couple hours for dinner or something and set it really well but I wouldn't recommend this for daytime use (especially in summer) or for an evening out. Packaging was good, i love pump foundations.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/28/2013 3:50:00 PM More reviews by jennifereal

Not a big fan of this foundation. I used this first before switching over to my all time favorite Foundation (Revlon Colorstay) but I do have to admit I love the pump on this product. The bad: i can see flecks of glitter on my face throughout the day.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2013 10:45:00 AM More reviews by winter021

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It comes in pump bottle! Yay! Other than that it works great for me, at least!
I bought the product out of sheer coincidence, picked it up on the way to a last min "photoshoot, makeup request" session. I am no means a professional make-up artist or claim to be, but I do help friends doll up sometimes. Apparently the product is great for capturing light so in turn it's great for photo shots etc. The consistency is light, provides good coverage and it does have millions of micro shimmy thingies to reflect light. Used it on my friends and they were hooked, stayed on well for a good half a day despite having to move from one photoshoot location to another under the hot sun. It provides good coverage and does not feel greasy or thick on the face. The product has a pleasant smell, was surprised by this because I have bought their lipsticks before and boy do they smell funky. Would I repurchase? Sure!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2013 8:08:00 PM More reviews by JillianRoseF

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This foundation is awesome :) I am always on the search for great foundations, whether it be drugstore or high-end. I've tried everything from BareMinerals to MAC and everything in between. I have extremely pale and oily skin, plus being an athlete in the Florida heat, it's really hard to find a long-wearing foundation that still gives very full coverage without being cakey.

PROS:
Affordable
Pump bottle
Full coverage
Glowy finish (but matte in the right places)
Long-wearing
Very good shade selection

CONS:
A little pricey for drugstore

Overall, this is my new HG foundation. I highly reccomend this!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2013 5:15:00 AM More reviews by LozziGirluv

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I think this is a great product. It has a natural dewy finish. Although sometimes it flakes in the dry areas of my face. Never the less I would buy it again. I am in the shade vanilla and it matches really well. It was quite expensive though at $35, here in Australia.it does have small microscopic sparkles but I can not see them on my face. This foundation is great for everyday use and would recommend using it with moisteriser if you have dry skin. I am happy with this foundation! Good job revelon.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2013 11:11:00 PM More reviews by xxch3yxx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Honestly, I was pretty impressed with this foundation!

PROS: full coverage, great color match, only needs one layer, stays on, don't need concealer, easy to apply with hands or a brush.

CONS: dewy, shine, feels heavy

Overall, its a wonderful foundation and it's great for
those who look for a full flawless coverage!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2013 8:36:00 PM More reviews by GlitzyGremlin

Nice dewy, lighter coverage foundation perfect for everyday use. Has light reflecting particles that gives skin a soft sheen. Not the best for acne prone/oily skin but a great enhancer for normal/drier types. I love that it comes in a large variety of colours. Would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2013 11:50:00 PM More reviews by SarahDelevingne

I have very pale skin and its a struggle to find a color match because most foundations make my face look orange. Photo Ready had the perfect match! people ask me how i get my skin so flawless and its all thanks to this amazing foundation. Its in a bottle WITH a pump which is something i always look for. the coverage is great and you can build it up.
It feels so light on your face and looks very natural. Everyone needs to try this foundation
~SarahDelevingne :*

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 7/9/2013 10:51:00 PM More reviews by gentern

I just bought this foundation. A week later and I'll probably never wear it again. I really wanted to like it. It looked so good on most of my face but I have really dry skin around my nose, mouth, and chin. It would flake up within 10 minutes. As the day went on it got worse. When I removed my makeup at the end of the day flakes off skin were everywhere and it burned. I moisturize a lot and exfoliate regularly. That didn't matter when using this. Don't use if you have dry skin. It also made me look really pale by the end of the day. I'm giving it a three because I think it could be really good if you aren't dry like me. Also, the shimmer is so over hyped. It isn't even noticeable while wearing it. I'm really sad this didn't work for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/30/2013 1:24:00 AM More reviews by loveintheasylum

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

No, no, no, no. Just no. After checking and cross checking foundations that would match my face to the rest of me, I decided on Revlon Photoready in Cappucino which I ordered from Ulta online, since they never seem to have darker shades in my area for some reason, or are all out. Very giddy to try it, so I did my routine and applied it with a sponge and what the f-ck?! I looked like a black, female Casper! Ashy and ghostly-looking. I did take into consideration the titanium dioxide that some use for sunscreen in certain foundations, but I just assumed it would just melt into my skin. No, ma'am. Its nothing like Colorstay, which I made the mistake of getting a shade too dark for me but was perfect in every way otherwise. I guess I'm back to CS now and mixing two shades to get my perfect match. Back to Ulta it goes! I will say this, the only saving grace was the pump - now if CS had that, it'd be awesome. Get on that, Revlon.