Revlon PhotoReady Makeup

3.4

2055 reviews

(Active Ingredients : Titanium Dioxide 1.1%, Zinc Oxide 2.0%) Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Boron Nitride, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Nylon-12, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Calcium Aluminium Borosilicate, Alumina, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Glycerin, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Dimethicone/Bis-Isobutyl PPG-20 Crosspolymer, Trisiloxane, Methicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tribehenin, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Cycloheptasiloxane, Silica, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol /- (CI 77019/Mica, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77947/Zinc Oxide)

I bought this after seeing many bloggers post great reviews and being a little tight on cash. This product is amazing and I can honestly say every photo taken with it being used my skin looks flawless. I am a olive beige shade of skin and I found myself having to go several shades darker than I normally would however I did find the perfect match! Less is more with this product so it doesn't pile up. Definite staple now for me

on 9/26/2013 8:58:00 PM

I was very pleased with this product. I loved Makeup Forever HD, but couldn't use it frequently due to price. This is an excellent alternative. My everyday drugstore brands looked awful halfway through the day and just looked cheap. My only gripe is that you cannot tell how much is left in the bottle.

on 9/22/2013 11:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Don't work for me

on 9/18/2013 9:44:00 PM

Out of all of the store brand foundations from liquid, powder, liquid powder, and mousse this is by far my favorite. It gives my skin an overall glow and luminous finish. It gives my scars great coverage and does not look like i am wearing a lot of makeup (and that's a huge deal to me when choosing makeup).

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I am on my second bottle now, and I can tell for sure I'm gonna buy another one. When I wear this foundation it really makes me look fresh and dewy all throughout the day. About to try it with the Photoready primer and maybe I'll write a review about that. I love this foundation too because of the price - when you need to wear foundation almost every day, you need something cheaper! I used BB creams before but this one is so much better - doesn't oxidize or change color at all! Definitely worth it for the price. And don't worry about the shimmer - nobody will see it!
UPDATE: Took off 1 lip pie; for some reason this became lighter on me. I think I just turned darker. However I switched to another brand ever since my boyfriend started noticing the sparkling shimmers on my face. I thought it was undetectable, but then again if a man can see it, then better believe it. Not purchasing again.

I recently purchased this foundation and im well disappointed! I went for nude as the beige was way too dark and shell was way to pink. The colour range for this foundation is absolutely dyer! Truelly awful! Anyway I thought id try it as I was wanting to try MUFE HD foundation and thought this was pretty much a cheap version. Holy mother of God is it glittery, i didn't even notice til i got home and applyed it. i looked at my hand (my brushes needed washed) and was like eh? like a little bit of glitter is great, like Rimmels wake me up (though i hate all Rimmel foundation due to the tackyness and they are hard to blend) but its just overkill. Also Revlon is having a laugh calling it full covarge! Applyed 2 layers and was still not satisfied! I havent worn it anywhere yet so maybe ill like it after all but i am doubtful!

on 9/9/2013 10:24:00 PM

This is a really good foundation if you want a luminous finish. I used the Revlon Photoready Primer with this because I have oily T zone and dry patches so the primer smoothed it out. This does have shimmer in it so if you are really oil then it can exacerbate the greasiness and it can make your pores look much larger so definitely wear a primer with this. I like this foundation but after a while my skin was getting too oil and I just looked greasy with a lot of shimmer but when winter comes back then I will definitely purchase this again because I look so tired in the winter and need something to make me look awake.

on 9/7/2013 1:54:00 PM

I did not like the shimmer in this foundation. I looked like I had just rubbed glitter all over my face. My mother uses this foundation (mostly because she doesn't want to spend money on a new foundation) and it doesn't look bad on her since she uses a darker shade, but for my light skin it was just too much.

Okay so I have mixed feelings about this foundation. It had good coverage and it feels like nothing on your face. It has no smell and it doesn't make your face slippery. BUT it is soooo glittery! At first I was like okay ill deal with it but in the sun, your face looks like you got glitter rubbed into your skin. It's not very dewy which I don't like because I like being a little dewy. Overall I don't think I'll buy this again

on 9/5/2013 7:33:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

Out of the 3 drugstore foundations I've tried lately, including maybelline fitme stick, cover girl whipped creme, and this, this is HANDS DOWN the best!!! It is seriously better than some of my much higher end foundations I've tried. Yes it has micro shimmer in it but its not like Edward Cullen sparkle or anything. I love shimmer though i have many 'illuminating' products :) I applied this with a traditional foundation brush and blended w my beauty blender. I wanted to see what it would look like on full coverage mode so I put on 2 decent layers everywhere, including eyelids and under eye. I did need a dab of Bobbi brown under eye wand thing under eyes cause I've had bad sleep lately. I set it w Guerlain meteorites in teint rose. Oh and the shade I got was 05, nude beige; I read somewhere that was a 'pinker' shade that would correspond to a nw20-25 which is me.. It's slightly yellower but not discernible on the face. I put a light layer of Guerlain terracotta bronzer 02 over the foundation and powder. My face has not looked that flawless yet non-made up looking in a looong time!!! Also, it erased pores and fine lines, obviously not sinking into them, all day, even on my greasy eyelids. I think the meteorites helped that. I gave it a spray of ELF setting spray a couple hours into wear and it just goes and goes. Hardly any transfer when I use a napkin or anything. I may have to go down a shade in the dead of winter. Definite repurchase and my fave foundation right now... And my collection's extensive. Oh and didn't make me oily OR dry. Beats MUFE, some guerlains, tarte, cover fx... For the $$$ it's just a gem!!! If u don't have severely dry or oily skin and don't mind some illumination, it's worth a try! Photos beautifully!! TRY IT!!! :)

Video Reviews & Tutorials