April 20, 2014 | 1686 users online

rated 3.4(1997 reviews)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2013 4:21:00 AM More reviews by Fashionkilla200

This was a bee amazing product amazing coverage๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2013 7:40:00 PM More reviews by DARBSI

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this foundation. I has excellent coverage. It lasts all day. A little goes a long way.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/2/2013 12:29:00 PM More reviews by lovelylemons

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like a lot of Revlon things but not this. I'm pretty pale (I have to get the palest option of everything) but I got this in 002 vanilla and it STILL makes me look dead. It's just so grey!! And it has stupid glitter in it which doesn't make you 'glow' or anything, you just look like a sparkly vampire (although you might be into that I guess). It's quite drying too, so if you have dry skin it just accentuates your patches and sort of sits on top of your skin in this icky white film. Euch. I don't want to chuck it away though because it's a waste, so I blend it with my Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector BB to make a usable foundation. It's actually a pretty good result! So, if you're like me and you don't like the chalkiness or the greyness you could try mixing it with something more hydrating and with a deeper colour (the BB cream is a bit too orange for me on its own). But tbh I don't buy a mid-range foundation just so I can mix it with an oily BB cream every day. So I will deeefinitely not be buying this again.

Dispenser's good though. And good SPF. Two lippies.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2013 11:51:00 AM More reviews by Brittnymarie

I love the bottle and the pump. I've used so many different foundations; powder, cream, foam, liquid- you name it I've tried it. I always seem to be coming back to this product. It's not too light nor is it too heavy. It does plenty of coverage for me without the "cakey" feeling. Pricy? Yes. But the bottle does last me a very long time.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2013 7:57:00 PM More reviews by bail9865

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

So although I just bought this a few days ago, I am in love. I do YouTube videos and have an HD camera, which picks up every single flaw and a lot of times makes my foundation and skin look bad... But I used this when I first got it, filmed and it looked AMAZING. I only gave it a 4 out of 5 because it doesn't necessarily feel light, but it doesn't feel too thick either. I wish they had more of a shade range because it was extremely hard picking out a shade. I also gave it a 3 for price range because for being a drugstore foundation it is on the pricey side. It was 14.95, and that was on the cheaper side of seeing it in stores.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2013 3:43:00 AM More reviews by niskycheer7

I love this foundation!!! Its light reflecting qualities make it look like i have much smaller pores and no flaws. It has a perfect texture (not too thin or thick) and glides on easily with a brush or plain old fingers. The only con is in pictures, the flash makes your face look quite a but lighter than in person due to the light reflecting properties.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2013 10:07:00 PM More reviews by juliexo54

I love this foundation. It leaves a very soft look and isn't cakey like many other foundations.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2013 9:58:00 PM More reviews by mwebba1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really love this foundation. I first bought this in 2010 when I found out about it. I used a Mac 190 foundation brush to apply. Fast forward .3 years and I have been using the Mac 109 to apply this every day and I am in love with the finish! I am Mac nw45 and Mahogany matches me perfectly. Strange because the Mahogany in the Colorstay foundation for oily skin does not match me, I have to mix with Caramel. Anyway, I'm so in love with this, the finish and the price. Also, I do not see any glitter in this but whatever. I will repurchase again and again. Seriously, the drugstore is the best place to get makeup.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2013 1:37:00 AM More reviews by sabbywabby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My sister bought this product for me in the shade Shell and it's kinda too light for my skintone. I made it work for me by putting on some bronzer and it looks great. It has a medium to full coverage but of course i still put on concealer on my undereyes. I also bought the revlon photoready powder to set the foundation and it works awesome together! It really gives me a dewy airbrushed finish that i like. It looks sooo flawless in person but my face did look a little whiter in pictures. I guess its because of the spf in it which gives a whitish cast in flash photography. Its something i can get away with though, nothing major. I use this foundation when i go to parties/night outs and it stays put till the end of the night. So i gotta say it is quite long lasting. Also, the packaging is very beautiful. It has a really convenient pump that works nicely and doesnt give off excessive amounts of product or anything like that. I cant compare it to other high end liquid foundations since i don't wanna splurge on something that i wont be using everyday (I only use liquid foundation for special occasions) but i consider this as my HG liquid foundation. Plus, you definitely get more for the price you pay. Definitely will be buying this again. Hope this helps :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2013 3:09:00 PM More reviews by raenamercedi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

After using $$$ high-end foundations for many years and never finding one I was in love with, I purchased Revlon Colorstay and Photoready after reading the reviews on MUA.
I am quite pleased with the Photoready. I am NC-30 in MAC, and I purchased the shade Medium Beige. The shade suits my skintone, and it has not oxidized or turned colors (orange), which is a problem that I have had with several other foundations.
I find that it applies best with a wet sponge (beauty blender). Coverage is medium, however, it can be built up to full coverage.
I do not notice the "glitter" that others have written about in their reviews, but it does leave a nice glow (not too matte or flat).
I have combination skin, but I have occasional dry patches near my mouth and chin from Retin-A use. This foundation does tend to emphasize the flaking areas, and I have to make sure to exfoliate prior to applying it.
This foundation doesn't settle in or emphasize any fine lines, but I do not use it on my undereye area (I use a concealer for this).
I set this foundation with a powder. Oil-control isn't the best, however, I notice that I blot much less often when using this foundation compared to others.
I have received compliments on my skin, which is far from perfect, when I use this foundation. I would re-purchase this foundation.
Also, I like the pump dispenser (it pumps the perfect amount). I wish the Revlon Colorstays came in a pump. The shades are not uniform...in Photoready and Colorstay Normal/Dry I wear Medium Beige. The Colorstay Combination/Oily in Medium Beige is a shade off and is slightly too fair.