July 22, 2014 | 1151 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Sugarbomb

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2010 9:24:00 AM More reviews by fmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I hadn't really bothered to try anything other then Benefit's Hoola but since this came in a holiday kit from them I was excited to try it. I LOVE IT. I wish I had discovered it before! Perfect on my fair skin and gives you the best flush ever - not to mention smells delightful! It's divided into four sections, rose, pink, peach, and a plum that when mixed together gives the prettiest "sugar" flush that has bronzey undertones and just the right amount of shimmer :) I am in love. $51 (AUS) seems reasonable for this product though as said in my review for HOOLA I hate the cheap and impractical cardboard packaging.

To finish, expensive but worth it. Go for it !

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2010 4:36:00 PM More reviews by gorki

Wonderful blush. Very soft peachy pink color, with just a little shimmer in it. Usually I really don't like shimmery blushes, but this one has just enough shimmer to brighten up my face. Lovely product, with a lovely scent. It's definitely a favorite!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2010 12:15:00 AM More reviews by prtygirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

The color is a very soft sheer pink. Very natural, I had to layer it a couple of times to get some color. I think the color is actually very natural & pretty. I don't like the strong floral scent to it but it does go away. You get alot of product in the little box, so it'll probably last you a long time. I'm kind of big on smell & adding to that, how many times I have to layer the product, I probably won't buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/12/2010 7:01:00 PM More reviews by manda19

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Bought this the first time I visited the Benefit counter. The lady was lovely, and gave me a whole makeover with all their products. I'm not one for rosy pink blush because of my blemishes and uneven skin, so I prefer wearing no blush. In the store, it looked a subtle hint of blush on my skin that looked very natural, but when I got home it had all gone! I've been trying to use this, but on my skin (NC40) it never shows up! Probably not for those who are pretty tanned then. The smell is very floral-y, and it kinda makes me feel a bit nauseous smelling it up close (probably because I don't like floral perfume/smells). But as the lady told me in the store, you can use it as eyeshadows, so I guess I'll be doing that then!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2010 2:49:00 PM More reviews by bikinipeach

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm not much of a blush girl, but I do like Sugarbomb a lot. It's great for a sheer, natural flush that basically has a built it highlighter. The four shades allow you to customize the effect to a certain extent but none of the colours are particularly bright. The Benefit box is cute if a little cumbersome, and the included brush is okay for travel but I usually just apply it with an angled blush brush. It's shimmery and pretty, but sometimes I grow weary of its sweet girlishness. It's great for Sunday brunch and low key movie dates, and I like it layered over something more impactful for evenings out, but for work I prefer something matte.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/3/2010 10:58:00 PM More reviews by sugarbombed

Pretty color, but sheer and doesn't show up super well on my skin tone. It also doesn't last that long. But looks gorgeous when paired with a brighter blush. I think it would work fabulously on fair skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/26/2010 9:45:00 AM More reviews by filarei

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

pros: sheer color, pretty not-too-shimmery finish, smells heavenly, not powdery, you can never put too much on, will take years to run out!

cons: only lasts a short time, because it's so sheer (and my skin is fair, about NC20) i had to apply heaps of layers on to make sure it shows, which brings to my second point, it doesnt have great staying power, it's easily transferable. a technique i use is i apply a thin layer of cream blush that's like a rosy neutral shade like max factor's cream blush and then layer on the sugarbomb, and it shows up really well and gives the sugarbomb a more vibrant, stronger finish.

i've purchased fake benefit from ebay before, lesson learned so now i only buy from the website. here in australia each powder box is 50 dollars each. COME ON!! in the website it's 28 dollars, and australian dollar to US dollar is exactly the same today! so yeah, compared to fake sugarbomb, you can really tell that the quality of the box and product truly is worth the price of 28 dollars. the smell, the texture, the colour, the feeling of not being cheated. LOLS! this product is a good investment if you have a fair to medium skin colour.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2010 12:37:00 PM More reviews by sabsprincess

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my absolute favorite blush ever. Now, it is almost $30, I know that. But you get a whole lot of product for it. If you want a cheaper version that delivers somewhat similar results, Maybelling Dream Mousse Blush in Peach Satin is similar for a fraction of the price. But you don't get as much and it's a lot easier to use up quickly. Sugarbomb gives me that glow that I like and I can pack on a bit more color if I want a more noticeable flush. It smells absolutely divine. I don't know what else to say, I just really like it! Nothing from Benefit has ever disappointed me, so I really want to try the rest of the boxed powder sets, especially Dallas.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/24/2010 1:29:00 AM More reviews by dance247forlife

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really liked this! It was my main first blush that was non drugstore. I liked it a lot at first but then when i got a nice tan it didn't show at all. I like it for winter the color is really nice and shimmery and it looks good against my skin which is usually a NW20 (Mac) in the winter. Now I am using Dainty by Mac and i am liking the color pay off more!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2010 1:14:00 AM More reviews by mcalcia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This looks really nice in the pan, but it has almost no color payoff, only shimmer. I'm fair (NC20) but it didn't show up at all on me. Returned it.