August 22, 2014 | 2031 users online

Fragrances - Chanel - Chance

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2011 8:46:00 PM More reviews by andie0929

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

My signature scent! I feel that it's for a younger crowd but if you like lightly scented citrus, this is for you! Quite expensive, but it's Chanel so no surprise there. You should try it at a counter before purchasing though, some people claim that the smell changes after you wear it...

rated 2 of 5 on 7/12/2011 2:49:00 PM More reviews by jod84

i got this 5 years ago and at first i loved the smell however it is a smell you start to get tired of very easy. my love turned into hate for this fragrance and it did start to give me bad headaches after wearing it. i think any fragrance with a price tag this high should be some thing your want to wear every day and never get bored of it. i was glad when i used it all up

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2011 5:07:00 PM More reviews by DecayingUrbanite

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

You can never go wrong with Chance. This is one of my signature scents. It is flowery and musky at the same time. It is a tad heavy, but not so much so that you can not wear it during the day. I like how the scent changes and lasts throughout the day. I feel like this is a younger smelling fragrance, but that shouldn't stop more mature ladies from wearing it! If I had to choose only one fragrance for the rest of my life, it would be Chance.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/25/2011 10:35:00 AM More reviews by Dahlia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is imho one very boring and bland fragrance. Or maybe it became boring because everybody, and I mean everybody around wears it! To me it is like a watered down version of Coco Mademoiselle. Which means - no originality at all. Oh, and the other thing - it smells chemical from the beginning to the end. At least to me. Well, maybe it is me. I have never been a fan of Chanel fragrances (except the gorgeous Chanel 19).

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2011 12:32:00 AM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I do not like this perfume at all. I think it's too strong and too fresh scent.
I love Eau Tendre that is much more feminene and beautiful.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/11/2011 8:45:00 AM More reviews by cheriebeary73

I first smelled this at Macy's then again at Sephora, sprayed it on tester card again and thought it smelled so nice so asked for sample. I tried sample today on one wrist and waited and waited to see what final smell was before writing review. When first comes out, it smells nice and the first 5 min on skin smells nice, after awhile I notice it starts giving off a strong more offensive rancid "old lady perfume" like smell. Probably just my body chemistry. I will not be buying a bottle of this one. It really pays to get samples before you buy!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2011 11:10:00 PM More reviews by norahf

Sexy romantic musky and well sexy>>>> My husband loves it on me hell I love it on me. I spray it on and automatically feel romantic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2011 11:53:00 PM More reviews by lucretiabrgia

Perfumes are individual and for me Chance is the best. Elegant, sophisticated, nothing cutesy or over the top.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2011 5:57:00 PM More reviews by user24678

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I was using up a sample of this because, well, you just don't waste Chanel! It is a very lovely fragrance. It has a soft, slightly warm, almost linen-like or cashmere base, with a bit of light floral. It's kind of airy. My boyfriend didn't like the smell of it in the bottle but really liked it on me. I do find it quite lovely and easy on the nose, but it just doesn't quite suit my personality. I would recommend it to others though, if you're looking for a high quality light, feminine, airy, subtly florally fragrance.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2011 12:31:00 AM More reviews by Natgrecco

Can't live without it! This and coco mademoiselle, CHANEL WILL ALWAYS BE CHANEL!