April 23, 2014 | 1078 users online

Fragrances - Chanel - Chance

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2011 11:53:00 PM More reviews by lucretiabrgia

Perfumes are individual and for me Chance is the best. Elegant, sophisticated, nothing cutesy or over the top.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2011 5:57:00 PM More reviews by user24678

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I was using up a sample of this because, well, you just don't waste Chanel! It is a very lovely fragrance. It has a soft, slightly warm, almost linen-like or cashmere base, with a bit of light floral. It's kind of airy. My boyfriend didn't like the smell of it in the bottle but really liked it on me. I do find it quite lovely and easy on the nose, but it just doesn't quite suit my personality. I would recommend it to others though, if you're looking for a high quality light, feminine, airy, subtly florally fragrance.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2011 12:31:00 AM More reviews by Natgrecco

Can't live without it! This and coco mademoiselle, CHANEL WILL ALWAYS BE CHANEL!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2011 11:26:00 PM More reviews by polarbear20

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was my first designer fragrance and I love this smell. I only wear it when I go out with my boyfriend or special occasion nights. I bought the smallest size bottle and since I don't use it a lot it lasts a pretty long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2011 12:58:00 PM More reviews by Petunia1989

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my signature scent. I can't find anything that I like as much as this, and I always get compliments when I wear it. I have been wearing this fragrance for a few years now and I still love it just as much as the day I bought it :) I've also only had to repurchase once because all you really need is one spray for it to last all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2011 2:01:00 PM More reviews by CocoChaneljeanelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i only use this on weekends when im going out and want to smell really good. i love this fragrance! i bought this at dillards and i fell in love with this once i first took a whiff and i immediately bought it 95$ and chanel didnt give me any kind of gift with it but i didnt care cause i loved it so much and my boyfriend loved it too and for once i didnt smell like his mom. yeah that's the only reason i went shopping for some new perfumes it's because for some reason all of my other fragrances smelled like what his mom would wear, I love it and i have finally found my signature scent. oh and i dunno if all of chanel chance is the same but the one i have and love is kind of pinkish and is the toilette instead of the perfume. i think it's not as heavy and it's light

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2011 2:05:00 PM More reviews by jackie84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Expensive but worth it. I wear this daily and get compliments daily as well :) Lovely, sophisticated scent. This is my everyday perfume and Coco Madamoiselle is my special occasion perfume.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2011 2:01:00 AM More reviews by KristaSelene

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

This has been my signature perfume for about 8 years. I like to wear it during the evening for special events or a night out on the town. I think it is a beautiful, sophisticated scent but it's designed for a young woman (high school, college, 20s, 30s). It's on the pricer side but I do find that its staying power isn't what it should be. Regardless, this perfume always brings me a ton of compliments. When I smell Chance, so many wonderful memories come back! As long as CHANEL makes this, it will have a permanent place at the front of my collection. I highly recommend this to girls who are unique, stylish, elegant and fun.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2011 4:18:00 AM More reviews by moosue

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Where to even start with this?
I spritzed this on basically at random one day while shopping and went about my day. All day I got compliments on how great I smelled and I DID smell great. It was Chanel Chance.
6 months later I went back and got a bottle. As a student, it was a big purchase at $90 for 50ml.
I have the EDT, and it goes on almost citrusy and fresh but elegant and sophisticated smelling. At 18 I wouldn't have liked this; Escada and all of the fruity nauseating perfumes were things I liked. I'd say this perfume is great for most ages, except for maybe the very young crowd.
It's floral, but its also fresh, but also a bit warm and spicy (the pepper note). This will wear well through the entire year, with the exception of the very hottest days of summer. There are warm notes in this that would be much too heavy for very hot weather.

This is my new signature scent and I intend to wear this throughout my adult life. I'll be checking out more Chanel fragrances for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2011 6:19:00 PM More reviews by Morganna777

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

I can't help it, I love Chanel perfumes, Chanel makes some of the most exquisite beauty items,This and Coco Chanel are my 2 favorite all time, I have to switch it up sometimes with a little Diva, or Pink Sugar, sometimes Badgley Mishcka but I always get tons of compliments from Chanel and this fragrance lifts my mood instantly. It lifts me, literally into a higher realm of beauty through the senses One of the best fragrances of all time.