Make Up For Ever Full Cover Concealer

4.2

Aqua (Water), Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Glycerin, Polyethylene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Propylene Carbonate, Propylparaben, Octyldodecyl Myristate, Capparis Spinosa Extract (Capparis spinosa Fruit Extract), Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Chlorphenesin, Methylparaben, Allantoin, Terasodium EDTA, [ /- (MAY CONTAIN): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxide) CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)]

on 9/6/2013 10:33:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I love this a lot

Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

There is only one problem with this concealer: it doesn't stay on all day. I've never found a concealer that does. No big deal.
Literally every other aspect of this concealer is perfect. I've never seen anything blend like this does. It MELTS into your skin, and rather than looking cakey, it creates this gorgeous smooth, soft-focus effect. The consistency is medium, not watery but not as thick as, say, MAC studio finish. It dries VERY quickly, but you can still manipulate and blend after it dries. In fact, I apply to my undereyes (dark, bluish or purple circles) let it dry for a few seconds and THEN blend. It seems to cover pigmented areas better that way.

I recommend trying this in different lighting because it's hard to get the color right. A saleswoman at Sephora gave me shade #3...then I got home and realized I looked like a ghost. I exchanged it for shade #7 (huuuuuuge difference) which matches me well when I'm tan. (MAC nc40)

I rarely give packaging more than a 3 unless it's very beautiful, but I'm giving this a 4 because I love the squeeze tube--very hygienic. This will last a very long time, which is why I didn't mind the $32 price tag.

on 8/25/2013 3:41:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I was in need of concealer due to my very dark acne scar and heard good review about this concealer. But I am very disappointed with this product. It is very expensive and didnt give me the coverage I needed. It works well for dark circle, but not dark acne scars.

on 8/25/2013 2:22:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I used to love 'the amazing concealer' due to its more blendable consistency, but after using MUF's version, I love this so much more. It's not as oily as TAC - which I discovered was also kinda breaking me out. This concealer literally lasts all day, through the rain, sweat and humidity. The shades also suit my yellow, asian skintone better. The only downside is that if you have dry skin/dry spots on your face, it has a tendency to cake and is hard to blend out once you slap this on. Although it's nothing some moisturizer can't fix. Make sure to go easy when you're using it under your eyes too. A little goes a long way, so avoid smothering this over dark eye circles, or you'll just end up accentuating fine lines. In terms of coverage, I find it's less pigmented than TAC, so it works best to cover moderate imperfections, but one tube can certainly last a long time. Overall, a great concealer that doesn't irritate your skin. Will repurchase for sure :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Oh wow. This concealer is great! I'm starting to really love everything from make up forever. They are supposed to be used for a lot of studios, modelling sets, movies, etc. The make up literally lasts forever, or all day, it feels like. The concealer blends well with my skin tone, and theres so many shades to choose from. I can't say this one lasts all day....or lasts that long, but when I need it and use it, it covers instantly. It has not broken me out so I will continue to use it.

on 8/14/2013 12:48:00 PM

this concealer gave me a major cystic acne outbreak on my cheeks. i am still fixing the damage it had done. however the only pro i have to say about this is that the coverage and staying power is impressive. this concealer doesnt budge... however i am not too sure if its suitable for people with dry, sensitive and acne prone skin.

on 8/14/2013 12:19:00 AM

By far one of the best concealers I've ever used. I'm usually a NC30/35 in MAC, and I tried this in #7 and it was perfect for me. Perfect coverage doesn't crease/smudge especially when used with the perfect primer.

on 8/4/2013 1:46:00 PM

I've always had the worst dark brownish circles under my eyes ever since I was little due to allergies. They were so bad my mom started letting me wear concealer much sooner than other girls got to wear makeup because I was so self conscious. I've tried every concealer under the sun over the years and have never found anything that truly conceals my dark circles AND has staying power.

I would definitely call this my holy grail product...I love it that much. It took some trial and error, but for me the best way to use it to ensure that it will stay is:

-apply a primer to your whole face (I use the gel primer from tarte)
-apply my bb/cc cream or foundation
-pat a heavy amount of this product under my eyes (it will look super thick and like you would never be able to blend it in)
-let it stay like this, unblended, for 2-3 minutes
-go back and smooth the edges to blend the concealer in

*For me the most important step is to let the unblended concealer set on it's own for 2-3 min. It looks all globbed up, but somehow it settled into your skin and really sinks in, so that by the time you go to blend in 2-3 minutes there isn't really that much left to blend. This was the ONLY way I got this stuff to be a miracle product. When I blended it straight on without this step it didn't wow me at all.

In addition to it's amazing coverage the stuff actually stays on my incredibly oily skin throughout the hot, humid summers here in the south.

Would definitely recommend this and will never purchase any other concealer!

on 8/4/2013 12:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I love this stuff! Covers up ton of my redness and acne. I also use it under my eyes. Only downfall is that it dries quite fast but I would re purchase anyways.

on 7/19/2013 3:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

My holy grail concealer. I purchased a tube of this in March, and it is now July. I use it practically every day and still have enough product to last me until September at least.
It's pretty thick in consistency. It might be too thick for under the eyes for some, but I still use it for that regardless. In my opinion, its real strengths lie in covering up pimples and acne. AMAZING. You wouldn't even know I HAD acne if you saw me with this concealer on.
Simply amazing. I would recommend for oily and dry skin.

Top Rated Make Up For Ever Products