TheBalm Mary-Lou Manizer

4.6

Mica, Isoeicosane, Polyethylene, Boron Nitride, Polyisobutene, PTFE, Silica, Synthetic Wax, Dimethicone, Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Iron Oxides CI 77491.

on 10/28/2013 10:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I think this is a holy grail product, Its super duper pigmented and i don't need to reapply during the day. Be sure to use a light hand with the product as it can give off a slightly metallic look if your not careful. The price is great because the product is amazing. The only downfall i personally think on darker skin tones it looks ashy which can sometimes look unflattering in my opinion. The balm needs to make another shade more versitile for all skin types.

I love this highlighter! I have yet to be disappointed with a theBalm product.

I'm warm medium toned and was a little scared that this champagne colored highligher would be too frosty and cool-toned on me. It's not! I apply this to my cheekbones with a fan brush, which I think is key. It looks really natural. I don't find it too glittery or metallic. Typically, I don't really see it in the mirror when I apply it, but when I step out into the sun, it's definitely there.

The packaging is really cute, and I haven't encountered any problems. You get a lot of product, and since a little goes a long way, this highlighter will last quite a while.

If you're looking for a natural highlighter, this one is great. Just make sure to apply with a fan brush to avoid looking super metallic. Also, keep in mind that even if you don't see it in the mirror right away, it actually is there already.

on 10/24/2013 12:50:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

purchased off hautelook for half off :) I don't regret this at all. its close to nars albatross on me but not as shimmery. I am nc45 in mac and I am oily but as a highlight this is awesome.
love this product! and I feel that the warm champagne color of this product suits me perfectly. It's not *too* shimmery like other highlighters can be, its worth every penny even if u buy from website.. see my pics on this product on youtube

on 10/16/2013 4:44:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

This is my favorite shimmered highlighter by far! I had to pay $30 for it but at least I will have it forever! Definetly worth the money!

on 10/3/2013 8:28:00 PM

This is by far the Best highlight I've ever tried. Yes it is a little more pricey than I would usually pay for a highlighter at the drugstore, but it is so worth it. It gives my skin a beautiful glow and I constantly get compliments on it. It also has a lot of product, I have been using it constantly for eight months now and it still looks brand new. It is a very multi-purpose product, you can use it on your eyes, cupid's bow, cheekbones. Keep in mind you have to use a very light hand otherwise you can go from pretty glow to disco ball. Overall, this is an amazing product and I really recommend investing.

on 10/3/2013 2:15:00 PM

This is my first high-end (or more expenvive-ish) powder highlighter and I think it's worth every penny. It is silkier, lasts longer and the package feels sturdier and more reliable than my drugstore highlighters. Also, I think it's going to last a really long time, because I have been using it everyday for the last 10 days and it hardly looks like it's been touched. No regrets. Highly recommended!

ckb

on 10/1/2013 1:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This a beautiful highlighter. I typically prefer a cream-based highlight because I like the dewy glow, but this is just stunning. You'll need to use a light hand tho. Aside from highlighting, this is so pretty when placed on the lid -- especially if you apply with your fingers -- the color will be more concentrated. It brightens up the eyes. I like this on my lid with a taupe in the crease and it's a wearable, everyday eye look. I also LOVE the packaging. Feels sturdy, cute graphics and nice mirror. I don't think I'll be running out of this any time soon -- it is a massive amount of product. I got mine for 50% off on Hautelook. Watch for deals!

on 10/1/2013 11:54:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this! I'm NC25 and this gives the perfect yellow-y glow to my skin. I use a fan brush to apply just a bit on top of my cheekbones daily. I don't find it too much for daytime at all, it just gives a healthy glow - no glitter or sparkle. Love love love!! Best highlighter I've ever come acrosss and I've tried a lot - Benefit High Beam, ELF palette, Sonia Kashuk, Benefit Watts Up, etc.

on 9/25/2013 12:24:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

My friends always told me about Mary and I never believed. But now that I have it I can't stop using it when I go out at night! The bright effect even shows up when I take pictures! I just don't like using at day time because I like the more natural look.. but this highlighter it's the best I've ever tried so far!

on 9/23/2013 9:43:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

THE BEST HIGHLIGHTER I HAVE EVER TRIED!

The price is cheap for the amount of product you get. Pigmentation of this product is superb. I feel that it is a mixture of pale yellow and gold. There are shimmers in it but once on my face, it is not noticeable at all and this is coming from a girl with oily skin. This product does not make me look oily. Instead, it gives a very healthy glow to the skin. This would be perfect if you want to achieve that natural glowly skin that supermodes have!

The powder is finely milled and does not appear to be chalky at all. It blends easily onto the skin. Must I really talk about the packaging? IT IS ADORABLE. If you read my reviews on fairydrops mascara, you would know that I am a sucker for cute packaging.

Cute packaging + high quality product = 5 LIPPIES!

Will repurchase if I'm out of this product! I feel that this will last me at least 2 years because it contains a lot of product and you only need a bit to highlight your face. I really have nothing to complain about this product. I love it! Would recommend this to anyone at all.

I use this on my brow bone, cupids bow and cheekbones. Can't get enough of this LOVE LOVE LOVE

Top Rated TheBalm Products