September 20, 2014 | 1190 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - Domed Bronzer Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2012 11:20:00 PM More reviews by irvinjon

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Its awesome i bought this at Zellers for $9 and Its an awesome brush! I Use this to couture my face and Its awesome! I think that I dont need to buy expensive makeup brushes! buy this its awesome

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2012 10:52:00 PM More reviews by reallyrita

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a great brush but the packaging is poor. I am not using the plastic pouch it came in. I love this brush and just recently bought a second one. I originally bought it for applying bronzer all over my face and it is perfect for that application. My second one is for powder or mineral powder. I love these brushes. They are cheap, soft, wash and wear well and do not pick up too much product. Excellent value. I bought mine at Whole Foods because my Target and CVS never seemed to have these in stock.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2012 10:36:00 PM More reviews by sweethue

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my go-to all face powder brush. Excellent for pressing powder onto face (gets rid of big pores) and then buffing the powder in. I have large pores on my face and had always used to matte powder finishes. But I also want the look of natural (not so matte) look. I find this brush excellent for using MAC's mineralize natural skinfinish to set foundation.
The brush is so soft on the face.
It is so inexpensive yet high quality. No shedding. This is preferrable to MAC's face brushes (i find them to shed too much). Excellent, excellent buy!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2012 1:53:00 PM More reviews by Katillac

I bought this brush quite a while ago, used it for a bit, and then forgot about it. I recently began using it again and can't remember why I ever stopped! This brush is so soft and so dense, it applies powder perfectly! Other reviewers have said that this brush is too big for applying bronzer, but I disagree; I think this brush is great for applying a thin layer of bronzer over your forehead/cheeks. It is NOT good if you are using bronzer to contour, as the brush is far too large for that. I particularly love this brush for applying loose translucent powder over my foundation. Because it is more dense, it takes a little longer to clean and you must allow more time for it to dry after cleaning. I have never had a single bristle shed from this brush!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2012 10:23:00 AM More reviews by sabrinalovesmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this brush it's very soft And I really enjoy using it with my powder because it doesn't seem to move the foundation!!! I got mine on sale for 2.00 at target and i got it because I heard a lot of people review it and I just had to try it! I can honestly say even though it's not a high end brush its still very good.It hasn't lost any bristles yet!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2012 9:21:00 PM More reviews by efts

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great brush with dense and soft bristles. I can't imagine using this to contour because it is so big that it could be a kabuki brush. I use this as a powder brush and it works very well.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2012 9:26:00 PM More reviews by autumnrainbow

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This brush is fantastic, works well for powder or bronzer/highlighter. It is soooo soft and a really great value. Rivals my too faced one in terms of softness. It is just fantastic.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2012 3:11:00 PM More reviews by Sassygirls803

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this brush so much! It's so versatile! I use it mostly for stippling liquid foundation and buffing concealer on lighter coverage days. It gives me a beautiful finish.

I've also used it for bronzer application as well as blush and pressed powder.

I'll definitely be buying another one of these to add to my collection!

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2012 10:42:00 PM More reviews by lalaland

One of my favorite face brushes. I rarely use it as a bronzing brush but for mineral powder because it buffs it in really well. It is pretty big, and I have a rather large face, so that is something to consider. I, however, love that it is so dense and massive because it applies quicker. I personally find that even though it is dense, it does not soak up a lot of product and always appears rather clean. I have a love hate relationship with the appearance of the brush, since I like for my brushes to have that modern "professional" appearance like MAC brushes, but who really cares right? It does take a while to dry but I would say its quicker than Sigma max brushes and even elf powder brush. It is also really affordable, far cheaper than bronzing/kabuki brushes that are out there and scratchy or poor in quality. Recommend it and you can catch these on sale at most drugstores if you look out for it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2012 10:05:00 PM More reviews by josieflo

At first, I didn't know what to do with this brush because its too huge and dense for putting bronzer on. So I like to use it for buffing/blending. I'm afraid to use it for liquid foundation. I wouldn't want to ruin the texture. If I did, I would definitely buy another one. It's pretty neat