October 25, 2014 | 1851 users online

Blush - Hard Candy - Blush Crush Baked Blush - Living Doll

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2011 4:02:00 PM More reviews by mizzbouvier14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my go to blush! If you want it to be more dramatic, just keep layering it on. It's perfect for every look. Before, I used the HC baked blush in "Honey Moon" that was a good color, as well but I like Living doll a LOT better. I do plan on buying it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2011 5:42:00 PM More reviews by kahou79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I had been looking this over at Walmart for quite sometime and finally decided to pick it up. I love it for it's not over the top and if you want a bit more color just add a couple more layers. It reminds me of a baked blush that Physicians's formula had several years ago that I really liked. Highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2011 11:56:00 PM More reviews by entreprentice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this blush! It gives the perfect subtle but bright glow at the same time, it's pretty much a highlighter too! I have both applied it over a cream blush and alone and looks great either way! It's so cheap you have to give it a try!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2011 10:25:00 PM More reviews by lipglossaddict93

I really like this colour when swatched, but on the face it is very very soft. I am about NC25ish and I use this as a highlighter or a light blush. The price for the amount of product is not bad, but the product is very fragile, when I first went to get it the cashier broke it by putting it in a bag too hard. But for a soft everyday blush/highlighter I think it is good especially at the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2011 8:20:00 PM More reviews by artsyjill

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This shade along with Honeymoon caught my eye and for the price, and at walmart nonetheless I decided to pick it up. I remember when people purchased this brand at places like Bloomingdales and paid something like $15 for nailpolish. I am glad that they have become more accessible. This shade looked like a really nice alternative to some of the Mac mineralize blushes. Unlike the honeymoon which i use more as a highlighter, this is a nice cool toned shimmery pink. I use this sparingly and sometimes pair it with a creme colored blush underneath and this acts as shimmer/highlight and to set it. I would repurchase this shade or try others in this line.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2010 9:53:00 PM More reviews by stephani99

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOL at the review a few down from me because yes, I too remember when Hard Candy was a high-end brand like Urban Decay and sold at Sephora. Those days have been reformulated and repackaged into the brand it is now at Wal-Mart, which believe me, took some getting used to after paying $35 for a 4-pan e/s palette and in the mid $20 range for blushes. This lovely color is not nearly as scary on as it looks in the pan; it's a lovely pale cool shimmery pink color, and a good dupe for MAC Porcelain Pink MSF. I am addicted to blushes and highlighters (much like a bird, shiny things distract me) but was hesitant to try the "new" HC, not having the best luck with the originals. I swapped for this and Honeymoon at first, then went out and got the other two (Bombshell and Pin Up) along with the Tiki bronzer. I am quite pleased with HC's rebirth. Their blushes (which I really use as highlighters, save for Bombshell which I use as a bronzer, unlike Tiki which isn't really a bronzer but a highlighter.... yeah. The brand has a few misnomers or growing pains, perhaps?.) have become permanent part of my go-to collection because they are nearly impossible to overdo into clown-cheeks territory, and these far exceed both their price and the packaging (read: cheap). My only complaint, if I have one beyond the cheesy packaging, is how fragile they are meaning I don't travel with them for fear of breakage.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2010 9:33:00 PM More reviews by lizzychu

This is my favorite drugstore blush. The color looks kinda scary in the pan (it's so bright!) but applies as a very pretty pink on the cheeks. There is a pretty good amount of product, I've had mine since the summer and it seems like I've just started to make a dent in it. The pigmentation is pretty good, you can build it to how bright you want it, or keep it subtle. It's finish is somewhat shimmery, but it's not overwhelming. It hasn't ever broken me out either, which is nice. I like it, I'd certainly recommend it for anyone's makeup collection.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/18/2010 1:37:00 AM More reviews by exoticbarbie1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

You get what you pay for. :[

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2010 12:46:00 AM More reviews by preciousbby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I always past Hard Candy cosmetic everytime when i go to walmart because the packaging looks like its for little girls. Heard some youtube guru talking about it and just thought i give it a try and look at what they have. They're pretty pricey, but the blushes are huge. There was some mini ones together in a pack. Blush, eyeshadow, primer and illuminator for 8buck, and other ones, but the bright pink blush caught my eyes and i thought i should try out the small ones to give it a try if i like it. I love, love, love the blush. At first, it scares me cause' its so shimmery. but when i putted it on my cheeks, it gives me a nice subtle pink glow, love it. I would totally repurchase it, but sadly, everytime i go and look for the full size one, its always out of stock. xd. the only turn off is, why the packaging look so kiddish.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2010 12:23:00 AM More reviews by spearmintstars

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Hey remember when Hard Candy was a high-end brand? Anyway, I like this blush. It provides about as much shimmer-glow, as you can do with out looking ridiculous. You get a lot of product for the price, and although it doesn't have a huge color pay off, it works nice as a subtle glow, or to add a little more dimension to a matte blush. I would repurchase.