Hard Candy Sheer Envy Primer

3.7

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicon Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Mica, Titanium Dioxide,dkl

on 2/10/2012 12:38:00 PM

I was looking for a cheaper alternative to my sephora smooth and mattifying primer (15ml for 19$cdn). I saw this on youtube and heard that it was good for use as an undereye primer. I really like the texture. You only need a small amount and it does a great job in creating a silky surface for your concealer to glide over. It does come out a bit chunky at first and I've had experience with just pure liquid coming out one time as well!! It probably needs to be more thoroughly mixed before packaging...kinda unstable :( But the shot of liquid that came out, i just used a paper towel to absorb as much as i could, and give it a good shake before i use it each time and problem solved!! For the price, i would rebuy again...and also due to the fact that it has NOT broke me out! I have sensitive skin and most products tend to clog my pores or break me out >_<" I have become a huge Hard Candy fan lol!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

I love love love this product! I have normal/dry acne prone skin (although recently my skin has been fairly clear) and I have used this product for about a year. I am in love with it. You know how they say, "a little dab will do ya"? Well, it's so true. Don't over use this product. It slides easily over the skin and you don't have to use much at all. I use a pea sized amount for my entire face. It really evens out the texture of my skin and it has never broken me out. I will say this, I only use the original formula. I did try the "illuminating" formula, but it has bits of glitter in it and it felt rough on my skin. It broke me out and I will not use that again.

But I LOVE the original Hard Candy Sheer Envy Primer. It's a great bargain and a good product!

on 1/26/2012 11:33:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I love the silky texture this primer gives to my face and it helped my makeup up and eye shadows stay all day long. Very affordable primer. Love it.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I think this product is a great cheap primer! I found this at my Walmart for about 8 bucks and it has 1.6 oz of product, pretty good deal if you ask me! The packaging is nothing special, a flip top squeeze tube, but it gets the job done.I give it a 4 because I really haven't noticed my makeup staying on any longer ( I really don't have and problems with it wearing off) but I do notice my makeup going on way smoother and evenly. It aso smooths out any flakies that get missed! Overall an awesome product and a great bargain!

on 1/21/2012 12:58:00 AM

BEST DRUGSTORE PRIMER FOR $7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST REMEMBER TO SHAKE WELL BEFORE EACH USE!!!!!

on 1/18/2012 1:42:00 AM

this product does make your skin very smooth and silky, but for acne prone skin NOT RECOMMENDED, this made me break out like crazy, like i mean the worst acne ever!!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hard Candy has yet to let me down. Ever since I used their Glamoflauge concealer they've kept me coming back for more. I love the way that it feels, it has a very silky texture, which some people think its oily, but to me it's silky. It makes my foundation stay put and also is great for eye shadow. I use the Illuminating primer and its amazing. One of my favorites.

on 1/15/2012 2:31:00 PM

I would definately buy this again!! This primer has worked wonders for my eye makeup, keeping the color so vibrant and it stays. I don't use it particularly on my face, as I don't use a lot of products there, but this Hard Candy Primer is my new must-have. It DOES feel a little greasy at first, but wait a couple seconds and it feels more like moisturizer in my opinion.

on 1/11/2012 11:28:00 AM

When I first got this product I knew from the minute I got home with it I would NEVER use it on my face for a foundation primer. It took a good few shakes to mix it back up and the lid kept leaking the oily substance making the bottle slick and gross. I ended up turning it upside down on some paper towel and just letting all the excess come out cleaned the bottle and after that it was just fine. I do use it as an eyeshadow primer and for that it works FANTASTIC. No creasing, no melting of eyeshadow..it stays where I put it until I take it off. I kid you not I can take a shower...put this on put on my pigment eyeshadow...wear it all day...go to the gym with it on...come home and it still looks perfect...I have even fallen asleep with my makeup on and when I wake up besides what I smudged off with my arm or pill the rest is still 75% in place with minimal creasing. So if you are looking for a face primer...I wouldn't risk your pores because just looking at it I can tell you it will make you break out like no other BUT if you are looking for a cheap eyeshadow primer ....it seems to do the job just fine.

on 1/10/2012 11:22:00 AM

Greasy texture. Way too oily on my skin, I broke out after a few uses. made my foundation slide off. I do not like this product at all.

Popular Primer/ Correctors