September 2, 2014 | 984 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Hard Candy - Sheer Envy Primer

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2011 8:13:00 PM More reviews by cchughes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Leaves a silky feel, and makes my makeup go on so smooth. However, it separates a little, so sometimes it needs to be shaken. It makes my skin soft, and for $8, I will repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2011 8:15:00 PM More reviews by catrob11

I like it. Sometimes it needs a good shake though.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/8/2011 2:06:00 AM More reviews by LlamaMama01

After hearing many "YouTube" gurus rave about this primer I made the purchase. The consistency reminded me of Smashbox Photo finish primer very silky and nice but almost immediately (2 days) my face broke out. I did notice that it helped "smooth" my fine lines and acne scars but it only lasted about an hour or so. After that, I just looked greasy! A few weeks after my purchase I noticed the consistency turned from silky to oily. The formula changed and separated...really gross. If I didn't shake the bottle before using it the product was white and oily. Will not purchase again!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2011 12:46:00 PM More reviews by raspberrie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

The first primer I tried was the L'Oreal Magic Base primer. It lead me to believe that primers were a waste of money, as it did almost nothing. I picked this up at Wal-Mart after hearing some good things, thinking maybe I should take another shot at primers, and I'm glad I did. My face stays oil free longer, it smooths my skin out, and does help a little with foundation application. My make up also looks fresh for longer than it would without this, and it lasts longer as well.

When I'm out and about running around in the heat, Hard Candy's Sheer Envy Primer+ Revlon Colorstay in Oily/Combo looks flawless for about four hours, when I have to powder, and then everything looks fabulous again. I've worn this combination for about thirteen hours before and my face still looks fantastic. Much better then the results I've gotten without the primer.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2011 2:19:00 AM More reviews by bbybreanna

cute packaging. i got this in a kit along with a bronzer, lipgloss, and a face and body illuminator, all for $8. this primer is smoothening and really makes the pores on my nose area disappear! love it! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2011 5:02:00 PM More reviews by buttonnw20

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'm on my 2nd tube of this. I haven't tried many primers but this is the only one I have repurchase. The texture is...weird. Its hard to describe, but you get a lot of product for cheap! $8 for 1.6 oz. Does a good job at controlling my oily skin and it fills in my pores. It leaves my skin silky and smooth, it helps my foundation goes on smoother and last all day. I dont think its the best, but for the price, its phenomenal and I recommended it to all my friends and family. I feel it would be great for any skin type. Definitely worth a try!

Oh! I recommend shaking it before you use it and a little goes a long way!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2011 4:42:00 PM More reviews by Suzy9797

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

i've owned this for a while, and though i don't feel the need to use it everyday, i still love it! it makes my face so soft and smooth and evens out the texture. i use it mostly on special occasions or when i really need to make my makeup stay on. i am a product junkie so i have a few other that i use, including a trial size of Benefit (which of course is far more costly to buy in full size), and i think i like the hard candy better. the Benefit tends to be really liquid-y and doesn't make my face as soft. also, avon makes a decent one as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/20/2011 2:23:00 AM More reviews by mariajgutierrez0415

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used this product for months and LOVED it, for the most part it kept me matte and my make up looking fresh with no breakouts. The tube i bought lasted for months. The reason I no longer use this product is because I use the Monistat chaffing gel now.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/20/2011 1:46:00 AM More reviews by ashleyyyx702

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wish this would have worked for me! But it broke me out!!! I got little bumps all around my face.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2011 12:29:00 AM More reviews by jaylyn85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

brought this product not long ago and can't really say that I've noticed much difference in the condition of my skin after foundation when using this. I haven't really noticed my make up staying on any longer, This does tend to make me a little bit oily but no more then any other primer. I don't hate this primer but I don't really think it does enough to bother buying it again. I have used monistat chaffing cream before and I think it worked much better then this product.