Cover Girl Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara

Price: $

Price: $

Water , Glyceryl Stearate , Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer , Disteardimonium Hectorite , Propylene Glycol , Stearic Acid , Copernicia Cerifera Wax Carnauba , Triethanolamine , Acrylates Copolymer , Synthetic Wax , Polyvinyl Alcohol , Lecithin , Propylene Carbonate , Oleic Acid , Alcohol Denat , Xanthan Gum , Benzyl Alcohol , Phenoxyethanol , Trisodium EDTA , Methylparaben , Glycerin , Panthenol , Ethylparaben , Sodium Laureth Sulfate , Simethicone , Propylparaben , Iron Oxides , Ultramarines May Contain , Titanium Dioxide May Contain

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

I tried this in Very Black, and loved it! It thickened my lashes, and still looked natural :) This mascara is also very bulidable (w/o clumps), and easy to wash off...it is a bit smudgy though :P I think I'm going to try the waterproof, I was very pleased w/ this though! To me, the price is kind of high...but the quality is worth it imo

on 6/19/2012 9:55:00 PM

I have tried countless mascaras that are lovely until the inevitable panda eyes. The only mascara that doesn't smudge on me is Blinc, but it leaves me with skinny, straight lashes. I have tried Lancome, Clinique, Smashbox, Diorshow, Tarte, on and on ugh... Never again! I have never found a HG product as the drugstore, but there's a first for everything!

on 6/3/2012 8:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I absolutely love this Mascara, everything about this from the brush to the formula. It doesn't crinkle, my eye lashes feel soft, and dont clump. However I do see myself reapplying it usually just once, but I dont curl my lashes or anything either..

The packaging is a little cheap looking, and you don't get enough formula, so i decided to rate it a bit low on packaging.
But it's definitely worth your money.

on 5/24/2012 10:06:00 PM

I have purchased several mascara's in all price ranges. This mascara is amazing! Long wearing, does not flake, removes easily and very inexpensive. Amazing formula, I hope they never discontinue.

on 5/16/2012 3:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

I never thought I'd find a mascara I liked better than Prestige but this one is fast approaching HG status. I can apply twenty coats of this stuff and IT DOES NOT CLUMP! I'm amazed at the beautiful, thick, and separated lashes I get from this mascara! it doesn't sting, run, smear or flake, on me anyway. And it's only around $5. This is one of those hidden gem mascara's that should be getting a lot more LOVE! Will definitely repurchase!

on 5/4/2012 10:11:00 PM

When I first tried this, I didn't think it was that great, but after using it for a few days, I love it! It makes my lashes longer and a little thicker. The brush is great for this purpose. I think this might be my new HG mascara. At only $3.50? Move over, Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express! :)

on 5/2/2012 7:47:00 PM

Tried this due to it being reasonably well rated mascara, here. I'm no longer impressed by Voluminous and was looking for something that wouldn't smudge or flake, yet would would amp up my short, thick eyelashes. After about three weeks use, I'm ready to try something else. This flakes like mad and sometimes causes eye stinging (probably due to the alcohol denat). It doesn't do anything spectacular for my lashes, either. Thumbs down on this one.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I have a terrible time with mascaras, they all irritate me in some way or another, and I've only been able to use the L'Oreal Lash Out for the last few years. I love it, it's just a little too natural for me for evenings - and there's only so many coats an eyelash can take. After buying and returning every high-end mascara out there - I went to Target and bought 6 different mascaras, and I'm pretty pleased with this. I used it years ago for quite some time, but I had a terrible time with flaking. I'm assuming they changed the formula, because this gives volume and length in just one coat without going over the top, it doesn't clump, smudge, or flake on me, and I haven't had any sensitivity issues. I still like Lash Out because it creates such a pretty look on me, but I like this very much. Update: I switched to the Professional All in One, because this became very gloppy, very fast. And something about the way this brush is shaped, made it difficult to apply my mascara evenly across my eyelashes. While I liked the volume of this one, the All in One is a smoother formula and similar enough without the hassle.

on 3/30/2012 6:13:00 PM

CG's one of my favorite lines for affordable mascara. Okay, so this one had a normal looking wand and the product didn't seem to clump on the brush. When applied it went on smoothly, no clumps (no need to comb eyelashes), and it had a great consistency. Color was nice and dark (listed as "very black"), and it stayed on the lashes with very little crumbling as the day progressed. As for thickening... it certainly lengthened my lashes, but they didn't look any thicker. This wasn't an issue for me since I already have pretty thick and long lashes, but if this is what you specifically bought it for then it'll be a disappointment. My lashes looked mile long with this mascara though lol It was an okay buy.

on 3/25/2012 12:07:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

HG for me. This is the one mascara I keep coming back to time after time. It's volumizing, it lenghthens just enough and it's dirt cheap. Enough said.