One 'n Only Argan Oil Treatment

Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Yellow 11 (CI 47000), Red 17 (CI 26100)

on 8/8/2011 8:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love this! I love the smell. I love what it does for my hair! My hair is chemically straightened. After several straightenings over the years, my hair has gotten a bit dry and poofy. I use about a quarter sized drop of this on my wet hair after I shower. I let my hair air dry naturally and my hair has shine and moisture again!

I really like this product. Interestingly, it is not your typical silicone product (I usually try to avoid these because they make my hair greasy the next day). The Argan Oil Treatment helps especially with coarse ends and flyaway hair. The best thing is that it softens my hair and makes it shiny without weighing it down. The oil gets absorbed easily which has only ocurred to me when using a non-silicone product. So far I'd say thumbs up for this exceptional hair product!
Update: after several weeks I have noticed built up and frizz! My hait can't stand silicones.

on 8/6/2011 1:42:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Really helps me tame my unruly, super-coarse hair. Put it in on wet hair after the shower and I can really see the shine when it dries.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

amazzingg product! easy packaging. just be careful not to use but a drop or two or itll make your hair appear greasy! i use when my hairs still wet and sometimes just a drop to rub into dry hair.

on 8/6/2011 12:41:00 PM

I swim 5 days a week, plus my hair is color-treated, thick & frizzy - a recipe for disaster. My routine this summer has been to towel-dry my hair after shampoo & conditioning w/Neutrogena Daily Deep products, apply about a quarter-size bit of this stuff to my shortish hair, and it looks great - air-dries nicely with a wet look that is not stiff, like what I got when I used various gels & mousses. I have not tried this yet w/blow-dryer, but am willing to believe it would protect against heat too. Also, my hair looks nice the day after application - no build-up or greasiness so far. For the price, it's worth a try - apply less rather than more at first, until you see how much you need.

P.S. My hairdresser can "feel" chlorine build-up on her scissors when she cuts my hair, and using this product has eliminated this problem. I give it an A.

on 8/6/2011 11:59:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

This stuff is nice but not amazing. I put it on after I shower, and it does make my hair shiny and manageable. However it only has a little bit of argan oil in it so its not so much for moisture as it is for styling. One of the first ingredients on the list is dimethicone, which is a silicone. Ok, silicones are not really good for your hair yet they do have a purpose. I bought the Josie Maran 100% pure argan oil which is not easy to rub into my thick, curly, and dry hair. So, that's where the silicones come in. They make it easier to put the product in your hair. Your fingers just glide through. So, I use this One N' Only Argan oil more as a styling product to give my hair shine and manageability..and also as a heat protector. Then when I am done w my blow drying, etc..i apply a little bit of the 100% pure argan oil towards the ends of my hair. That's my trick =] I would like to also warn though that too much silicones in your hair over time does cause build up and breakage...so I would be easy on this stuff.

on 8/6/2011 8:19:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I am on my second bottle. I bought the first bottle, had fantastic results, then decided to try the Creme of Nature version. Big mistake. The two are worlds apart! The One 'n Only definitely wins hands down. It smoothes and defrizzes my dry, wavy, coarse hair while the Creme of Nature just smells nice and does little else for me.

I like to put the One 'N Only on my hair before bedtime. I usually put quite a bit on since I want it to soak in overnight. I put my hair up in a loose bun using a scrunchie and go to sleep. The next morning I wash and condition my hair in the shower and boy, does my hair look good!

I do use a clarifying shampoo once a week to eliminate any buildup that may occur from this product or any of the others that I use.

I believe the 3.4 fl oz bottle costs about $9.95. Next time I'm springing for the larger bottle which costs $10.00 more. I highly recommend this product.

on 8/3/2011 2:59:00 PM

Pros:
-De-tangles my long, thick hair like a dream (after I shower, I put the oil on my tangled hair, then wrap my hair in a towel. After half an hour, my hair will be almost tangle free without even using a comb).
-Makes my hair LOOK hydrated.
-Never had issues with it making my hair more oily (I also never applied it to my roots, only my ends and middle).
Cons:
-Musky/nutty scent (but completely disappears after my hair dries).
-Not really hydrating.

I used this for 3 months. I can't for sure say that it gave me more split ends, but I can for sure say that it did NOT prevent them.
Since the first 3 items in the argan oil are silicones, I think the hydrating feeling that I get from this product is mostly fake. I have never used Moroccan oil, but since it's first 3 ingredients are also silicones, I would not expect it to be much better.

Sticky and priced accordingly. I found at my hair Salon other Miracle Argan oil by www.keratinresearch.com that has really turn my hair amazing

on 8/2/2011 4:32:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Love the smell of this whole line! This oil is a bit tricky for me to figure out. I tried experimenting on my dry hair, and it just left it sticky & weighted down. Putting it on wet hair (before towel drying it) proved to be a mess also. For me, i can only use this right after i've towel-dried my hair. I put a few drops of this stuff on, and then blow dry it right away. And the result is silky smooth hair. So i think you really have to play around with this prod. I wish the packaging was better though, I've spilled half of this stuff on my counter top bc the screw cap wasn't on tightly enough :( I wish it comes in a squeeze bottle of some sort.

Top Rated One 'n Only Products